- (2) Aneninen, Mad King Ashnard
Almost50
- (1) Ranger
xtoxm
- (1) kaintepes

Not Voting
- davesaz

With 11 Alive it takes 6 to Lynch!
Day 02 Deadline is (expired on 2016-03-21 11:30:00).
Last edited by pisskop on Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:11 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1168, Kop wrote:
In post 1165, chilledtea wrote:I can see town BC doing everything they are accused of doing as scum in that case.

Like I get the feeling that lot of meta stuff is happening here - I have never played with either of the heads of BC before so it's just difficult for me to see them as obvscum or whatever.

I will say that if people want BC lynched then I wouldn't be opposed but I still think that both Kop and KT are better options. The only reason people think KT is town (including me on day 1) is because we consider him newb town. I think that is potentially underestimating.

Kop on the other hand hasn't done much scum hunting and has only jumped on wagons. Never tried to start one.

I am starting to think that it is possible ranger is scum as well.

If people want BC lynched, you surely will need a reason to vote for that lynch, not just because people want someone lynched, what you said, is band wagoning, oh hold on, that's what you are accusing me off, carry on.

What are your reasons for thinking that Ranger could possibly be scum?

What I meant was I wouldn't go and defend her from being lynched and I might help out by voting her if people think she is better than no lynch.

However, I think you are different. From Day 1 I've had my eyes on you, and I felt a little better about you but now because of several reasons including PoE you are back on my scumradar.
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:50 am

Post by Burning Crystal »

@Kop, Really, scumreadung all the major wagons? That's pretty convenient.

@Aninen, I don't do VCA until a scumflip. It's pretty well documented actually.

You're not even stating what the scumslip is but just repeating that over and over. That is a discrediting strategy.

I sheeped obvtown Almost and Dave onto your wagon day 1. They were claimed PRs. The only place for scum to attack was me. There was a huge wagon on my slot that no one could provide any reason for. Pretty big indication it's town being punished for a vote. You whine about being discredited but you're just caught scum and yes I give zero credit to scumreads who only whine about their perception after being wagoned for the most part.

@Xtoxm - Why did you think outing you suspected I was a VT was a good idea? I was hoping to have scum think I was the tracker/cop and draw more bullets not less. There's a missing kill. I was the logical jail choice (given the jailors scumreads). For any scumteam to miss a kill, they'd have to be dumb or desperate. Dumb leaves KT or Aninen (thought he could fake a case on me) or KT. Desperate leaves Aninen or MKA or a partner of theirs.

~Titus
Titus / tn5421
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:03 am

Post by davesaz »

Missing kill?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:06 am

Yes. While its theoretically possible there is no second kill, the odds are 1/12. So I am assuming two kills meant to take place.

~Titus
Titus / tn5421
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:09 am

Post by chilledtea »

I am sorry but I just did such a quick 180 on my reads regarding BC.

I am now so close to thinking she is scum. Like 90% sure.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:10 am

Post by chilledtea »

VOTE: Burning Crystal
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1179, Burning Crystal wrote:Yes. While its theoretically possible there is no second kill, the odds are 1/12. So I am assuming two kills meant to take place.

~Titus

How do you come to a basis that there could have been a chance at being a missing kill? If Kuroi jailkept you, or Almost50, that would account for a second kill if there was one.

We've had these assumptions on and off now, and without seeing it, why talk about it?

VOTE: Burning Crystal
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

@BC: How are the odds 1/12?? I'm not following.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:32 am

The individual chances for town, 3p, and scum based kill sources are:
2nd Scum Team: 1/3
3P Serial Killer: 1/3
Town Based Vigilante: 1/6
Town based undirected Kills (Paranoid Gun Owner): 1/6
No extra kill sources: 1/12

^^ From the wiki

Oh wow Kop jumps on. Not a big shock. Nice reaction test Tea.
Titus / tn5421
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1178, davesaz wrote:Missing kill?

In post 1179, Burning Crystal wrote:Yes. While its theoretically possible there is no second kill, the odds are 1/12. So I am assuming two kills meant to take place.
~Titus

WAS?

...and I was wagoned because of this post.
In post 1053, Aneninen wrote:There's a good question.
If we assume two scum teams, where's the other Nightkill?

(Before asking, I made it clear in that I included a possible SK too.)

How exactly do these add up?

By the way...

In post 1067, Burning Crystal wrote:You expect the Queen of VCA not to analyze wagons?

In post 1177, Burning Crystal wrote:@Aninen, I don't do VCA until a scumflip. It's pretty well documented actually.

And how do THESE add up?
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:39 am

Kuroi was never going to jail a weak bodyguard claimer. That's stupid and anti-town for reasons explained previously.

That means I was jailed most likely. The rest of the deductions are self explanatory.

Dual up kills on Kuroi or scum tried to shoot me are the most plausible options given Vig does not exist with Almost present. Pgo is rare as well.
Titus / tn5421
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:41 am

In post 1185, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1178, davesaz wrote:Missing kill?

~Titus

WAS?

...and I was wagoned because of this post.
In post 1053, Aneninen wrote:There's a good question.
If we assume two scum teams, where's the other Nightkill?

(Before asking, I made it clear in that I included a possible SK too.)

How exactly do these add up?

By the way...

In post 1067, Burning Crystal wrote:You expect the Queen of VCA not to analyze wagons?

In post 1177, Burning Crystal wrote:@Aninen, I don't do VCA until a scumflip. It's pretty well documented actually.

And how do THESE add up?

You suggested two scumteams after the fact tried to go oh SK is possible too.

I do always analyze wagons. My patented VCA does not come until Day 3 with a scumslip. Pretty well known on that.
Titus / tn5421
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:43 am

Now, if you're going to lynch me for being the only fucker in here who reads an open setup wiki, do it already.
Titus / tn5421
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Aneninen »

Because I was from mobile, as I said.
But then, someone STATED that it's not an excuse, oh wait, wasn't it YOU?
Yeah, sure, everyone seems to know better what I'm actually doing IRL, whether I have 2 spare minutes for a thought I don't want to forget while I'm working and focusing my mind on something entirely different or I'm scum and posting a silly question and faking all the time.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1177, Burning Crystal wrote:There's a missing kill.

:?
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 1177, Burning Crystal wrote:@Xtoxm - Why did you think outing you suspected I was a VT was a good idea?

It probably isn't, but i'm not really into hiding the reasons behind my reads, and I think that observation should have been obvious.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:08 am

Post by chilledtea »

Burning Crystal and Kop are both scum.

BC's analysis is hogwash, nothing else. For eg, a PGO doesn't kill anyone, people who target him get killed. Seems like a kopout excuse.

If she wanted to get a kill on her she wouldn't include PGO in her analysis.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1184, Burning Crystal wrote:The individual chances for town, 3p, and scum based kill sources are:
2nd Scum Team: 1/3
3P Serial Killer: 1/3
Town Based Vigilante: 1/6
Town based undirected Kills (Paranoid Gun Owner): 1/6
No extra kill sources: 1/12

^^ From the wiki

Oh wow Kop jumps on. Not a big shock. Nice reaction test Tea.

OH, LOL... so you didn't factor in my role, which limits us to just 3 possible scenarios. One of them does have a PGO, but then they need to be targeted to activate. The other two would/should have 2 scum kills.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

Yeah, what chilled said. A PGO doesn't count if you don't have a night action, and if you do then you should know for certain if you had been jailed or roleblocked.

Also, I don't think a PGO would still stay silent for this long. I mean, if it was me I would have made sure I don't kill a PR by mistake, even if it meant I got lynched before LyLo, so I'm assuming there's not a PGO.

So, it's indeed very likely that there has been a blocked 2nd NK (RB'd of by JK or a no kill gambit.. doesn't matter), but it's how you explained it that doesn't look too well for you.

Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1194, Almost50 wrote:Yeah, what chilled said. A PGO doesn't count if you don't have a night action, and if you do then you should know for certain if you had been jailed or roleblocked.

Also, I don't think a PGO would still stay silent for this long. I mean, if it was me I would have made sure I don't kill a PR by mistake, even if it meant I got lynched before LyLo, so I'm assuming there's not a PGO.

So, it's indeed very likely that there has been a blocked 2nd NK (RB'd of by JK or a no kill gambit.. doesn't matter), but it's how you explained it that doesn't look too well for you.

No but surely you wouldn't play scummy enough to be investigated?

I wouldn't stay silent but I'd do enough to make scum come after me. They shoot you, you get one of them in return.

Or look at the setup and claim some role that scum would like out of the game whilst not drawing a Cc. Risky but it pays.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by Ranger »

Mad King Ashnard wrote:prodge
activity coming at some point etc
This, unfortunately.

Tomorrow, I will be here.

Today, not so much.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:01 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1177, Burning Crystal wrote:@Kop, Really, scumreadung all the major wagons? That's pretty convenient.

@Aninen, I don't do VCA until a scumflip. It's pretty well documented actually.

You're not even stating what the scumslip is but just repeating that over and over. That is a discrediting strategy.

I sheeped obvtown Almost and Dave onto your wagon day 1. They were claimed PRs. The only place for scum to attack was me. There was a huge wagon on my slot that no one could provide any reason for. Pretty big indication it's town being punished for a vote. You whine about being discredited but you're just caught scum and yes I give zero credit to scumreads who only whine about their perception after being wagoned for the most part.

@Xtoxm - Why did you think outing you suspected I was a VT was a good idea? I was hoping to have scum think I was the tracker/cop and draw more bullets not less. There's a missing kill. I was the logical jail choice (given the jailors scumreads). For any scumteam to miss a kill, they'd have to be dumb or desperate. Dumb leaves KT or Aninen (thought he could fake a case on me) or KT. Desperate leaves Aninen or MKA or a partner of theirs.

~Titus

Why can't you do VCA on a town flip? I know a scum flip does show who could have possibly bussed, but surely you could get some information from a town flip?

Dave claimed? I thought he hinted or dropped some sort of crumb? So why would you put him in the obvtown bracket based on a crumb, hint?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:00 am

Post by pisskop »

beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:00 am

Post by pisskop »

Return to “Completed Open Games”