Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:10 am

Post by davesaz »

I think we're agreeing that it's scummy.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:27 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1225, davesaz wrote:I think we're agreeing that it's scummy.

Well yes and no. I agree that it's fishy, but I'm also feeling that there is no real incentive to bring it up when the potential cons would far outweigh the benefits. But I'm not decided, which is why I'm looking to get more of your insight on it.

I should have clarified, but I rarely ask rhetorical questions. I ask because I want to get answers for myself and the town.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

So i've been trying to find a legitimate town reason for and the follow up posts and I can't think of anything better than derp, which isn't satisfying enough. It looks like a scumslip being covered up with bullshit waffle.

To elaborate:
-Titus claims to have been using to the wiki page to follow possible setups, and bemoans the rest of us not doing so.
-Titus has been very clear about townreading 50.

Both of these statements also apply to me, and the thought process should have been: we have 3 possible setups, with a 1/3 chance of singleball (setup 5), increased further by only a single kill occurring on N1.

The main contradiction here is that she ignored her claimed townread on 50 to do setup spec when questioned about the missing kill, which goes against her narrative. The setup spec was likely a lie, done because 1/12 chance of singleball sounds like reasonable odds to dismiss and assume multiball, where >1/3 does not.

Thus, BC should probably be lynched under LAL.

Titus, feel free to try and show me i'm wrong here.

PS, i'm out of it with flu.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by davesaz »

VOTE: Burning Crystal
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:48 pm

Post by Ranger »

Kop wrote:So are you veering away from Acyron could be town stance now?
Yes.

acryon wrote:How is pointing out a bad part of a post a waffle?
Thankfully we still have 7 days to work things out.
This is the waffle. Stating we have time to work things out is stating that there's seven days to figure Burning Crystal out, i.e. waffle.

[quote="acryon]And do you not see a problem with what dave did?[/quote] None. He's not exactly a town beacon, but I've no issues with his posts.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:06 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1205, tn5421 wrote:In conclusion: Stop wasting my time.

Gross.
Should you or anyone need an answer for those posts, tell me. Although most of them are about arguing the same things over and over.

In post 1205, tn5421 wrote:It's called notepad, try it out sometime. Still not an excuse.

As if I'd never posted things like that in any of my games.

In post 1211, acryon wrote:FoS davesaz.

I don't think the things you pointed out are scummy in themselves.

In post 1215, Ranger wrote:That was not posting about how town I am. That was stating facts. It is objectively true that I get nightkilled often. It is objectively true that scum usually are afraid of me. A statement of how town I am would be, "I mean, I am town, but...". Which this post is doing, yes. But that post was not.

We'll see. Although, if you're town, posting how often you get Nightkilled early helped the scum generate a WIFOM.

As for the Acryon/Davesaz interaction; I still think Acryon is scum and Davesaz is town. But I must admit that I may be bias-ed.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:19 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1229, Ranger wrote:
Yes.

This is the waffle. Stating we have time to work things out is stating that there's seven days to figure Burning Crystal out, i.e. waffle.

[quote="acryon]And do you not see a problem with what dave did?
None. He's not exactly a town beacon, but I've no issues with his posts.[/quote][/quote]
Again, if you think that wanting to look into a player you were leaning town on because of a sketchy comment is a bad thing, then I don't know what to tell you.

In post 1230, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1211, acryon wrote:FoS davesaz.

I don't think the things you pointed out are scummy in themselves.
[/quote]
I didn't say they were scummy per se either. My intent was to get davesaz to talk, which I was successful in doing. Sometimes a FoS or vote will get that done quicker than just asking nicely.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:47 am

Post by davesaz »

In this case a good night's sleep had more to do with it, but appreciate the attempt. ;)
BTW, got any reads?
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:51 am

Post by Mad King Ashnard »

Something something lynch titus.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:10 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1232, davesaz wrote:In this case a good night's sleep had more to do with it, but appreciate the attempt. ;)
BTW, got any reads?

Anen
is still scum.

Ranger
is probably scum. Vote remains on a claimed PR, but no real attempts to do anything with that. Other things like his trying to make me look bad. Funnily enough, let's look at this post:
In post 1229, Ranger wrote:
Yes.

[quote="acryon]And do you not see a problem with what dave did?
None. He's not exactly a town beacon, but I've no issues with his posts.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
He literally is waffling by his definition while defining my waffling in the same post.

Dave
is town.

Xtomx
feels town for the same reason he feels I'm town. His thought processes make a lot of sense to me.

Almost50
is probably town.

MadKing
felt more town before today, but is now closer to a null. I need more content from them.

Kop
feels town. Everything I have questioned of his doesn't feel nefarious at all, and feels much more likely to come from town than scum.

KT
. Who knows. I've hard-pushed similar slots in past games and they are usually town, but you never know.

Chilledtea
feels town, although we disagree on who is scum which is unfortunate.

Burning Crystal
is a big question mark for me. A big part of my feeling of the slot being town has to do with me really not liking the wagon. The slot itself I'm not so sure about, but I know I'm still not happy with the wagon.
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Burning Crystal »

In post 1233, Mad King Ashnard wrote:Something something lynch titus.

This is what RC slot does every game as scum. See Viva Gloria in Open 523. She gets away with it to.

@Whoever suggested lynch all liars.

Fuck you. You start with the world as a whole to do setup spec, then add info from your townreads.

Info as a whole says there's likely two kill sources. Then combine with BG and Dave softing investigative.

Also notice Anen and MKA are vote parking and lurking.

Lynch Titus and tn. Then town doesn't have a brain. They aren't trying because they know intelligence is scumread and lurking gets men don't care to lynch.

The best move for us is

VLA two days

Make those fuckers post reads.
Titus / tn5421
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:36 am

Post by KainTepes »

HELOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:42 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1236, KainTepes wrote:HELOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello. Can you give me a list of each player and your read on them? And for the love of all that is good, no caps. Although I'm glad I've played with you because now I will put a no caps rule in any game I mod
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:50 am

Post by Mad King Ashnard »

Actually, Titus, RC head has absolutely nothing to do with why we're voting you.

This is Raskol's game. He's been lurksacking it lately so I might catch up and do stuff but I'm mostly here to bounce reads off and to make sure he doesn't get mislynched.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

Frankly I can't see Anen as scum. I even tried to force it going through older posts, but somewhere down the road there's always something that makes it very unlikely.

I think lynching KT will help clear the view much better. For one thing, he's being suspected by many (including myself) but not as many are committed to voting him, thus he remains a distraction.

For another thing: He started off being very active, but now he hardly posts. So much for "I'M AGGRESSIVE".

Oh, and you -sir- ARE a troll. You posted normally for a few pages until it hit you to type in all caps, and when people started talking about it you continued to do it as if you were intentionally trying to annoy & distract us. Then you went from extremely talkative to extremely silent, and when you post you hardly tell us anything of substance. Being "in it" doesn't make for a clear view, but rereading the thread it becomes apparent you're just trolling, and I think it's a scum tactic to keep the town going in circles.

Your last post (the HELOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! one) is so silly it really makes me want to replace out.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:56 am

Post by chilledtea »

My questions to you are in this format in the quote :

In post 1234, acryon wrote:
In post 1232, davesaz wrote:
In this case a good night's sleep had more to do with it, but appreciate the attempt. ;)
BTW, got any reads?

Anen
is still scum.

1 - Can I get some reasons on this?

Kop
feels town. Everything I have questioned of his doesn't feel nefarious at all, and feels much more likely to come from town than scum.

2 - Is it appropriate to judge a person on one post?

Burning Crystal
is a big question mark for me. A big part of my feeling of the slot being town has to do with me really not liking the wagon. The slot itself I'm not so sure about, but I know I'm still not happy with the wagon.

3 - Why do you not like the wagon?

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1235, Burning Crystal wrote:Also notice Anen and MKA are vote parking and lurking.

What the dancing little nymph are you talking about? Firstly, I've produced more content than quite a few other players. Secondly, I'm not vote parking, I'm pushing your wagon. Why would I jump off if I think you're the scummy here. By the way, aren't YOU and Aronis vote parking too in that case?

In post 1235, Burning Crystal wrote:The best move for us is
VLA two days

Make those fuckers post reads.

Yeah, that's the best move for you so that your wagon might die out. (Hint: it shall not.)

In post 1239, Almost50 wrote:Your last post (the HELOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! one) is so silly it really makes me want to replace out.

That, I suppose was simply a prod dodge in KainThaddash-ish.

I too want answers for those questions asked in .
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:59 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1240, chilledtea wrote:
My questions to you are in this format in the quote :

In post 1234, acryon wrote:
In post 1232, davesaz wrote:
BTW, got any reads?

Anen
is still scum.

1 - Can I get some reasons on this?

If you look through my ISO, you'll see the various issues I've had with him, but mostly it comes down to him trying to make things seem scummy that just aren't, and going down roads that misdirect town from scumhunting. is a good example.

Kop

2 - Is it appropriate to judge a person on one post?

No, which is why that linked post was merely an addendum to my feelings which are based on his body of work.

Burning Crystal

3 - Why do you not like the wagon?

The primary reason being the lack of defenders. Wagons on scum tend to have people defending it. As far as I remember, no one was really opposed to it until I said I was. It also doesn't help that Anen is leading that wagon and his cases are dependent on a decent helping of misrepresentation.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:02 am

Post by chilledtea »

Maybe BC's scumpartner can't find anything to defend. Maybe Ranger is the BC scumpartner.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:05 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1243, chilledtea wrote:Maybe BC's scumpartner can't find anything to defend. Maybe Ranger is the BC scumpartner.

Yeah I suppose a second scum-team would eliminate my criticism about no real defenders. Although it still makes me nervous that Anen is leading it who may as well be confscum.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:09 am

Post by chilledtea »

BC could also be the serial killer btw. This is assuming that what almost is saying is true.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:14 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1245, chilledtea wrote:BC could also be the serial killer btw. This is assuming that what almost is saying is true.

Right. I guess I'm hesitant about pursuing things with the assumption that this is MB when we don't have that confirmation.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:22 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1246, acryon wrote:
In post 1245, chilledtea wrote:BC could also be the serial killer btw. This is assuming that what almost is saying is true.

Right. I guess I'm hesitant about pursuing things with the assumption that this is MB when we don't have that confirmation.

Uhh...what does MB mean here :oops:
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:26 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1247, chilledtea wrote:
In post 1246, acryon wrote:

Uhh...what does MB mean here :oops:

This is a term I've just become familiar with, but it stands for multiball, which now that I look it up means games with more than one informed minority, but SK's don't count. So that probably wasn't the correct use by me. Ignore my use and replace it with "game with more than one anti-town faction."
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Kop »

Ranger is still leaning into my scum pile. I'd actually consider some more votes on her.
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Return to “Completed Open Games”