somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:02 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

OHAI GAIZ GESS WUT?

ChronX - 4 (JDodge, shaft.ed, theopor_COD, Rishi)
Rishi - 2 (ChronX, Dasquian)
ckillor - 1 (Max)
Dasquian - 1 (ckillor)
theopor_COD - 1 (groinhammer)
shaft.ed - 1 (ChocolateAttack)

Not Voting - TylerJ, aioqwe

12 alive, 7 to Lynch
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:10 am

Post by theopor_COD »

4 people are mafia here. At the minute I don't know who they are, therefore everyone's guilty - until say a cop gets an innocent what not - its guilty until proven innocent in my book. Yeh some ppl look more guilty "scummy" than others but I wouldn't call anyone town yet, by no means.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:17 am

Post by Dasquian »

Though since there are two cops (one for each mafia), not even a cop result will totally clear anyone, remember.

My problem with the ChronX bandwagon is that it was just too easy - he lays into me for a semi-crap reason, everyone lays into him for being the first to put a foot out of line. It smacks of opportunism, and I find theopor and Rishi much more guilty of this than shaft.ed (who wasn't following a trend), hence my vote.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:17 am

Post by Rishi »

theopor_COD wrote:4 people are mafia here. At the minute I don't know who they are, therefore everyone's guilty - until say a cop gets an innocent what not - its guilty until proven innocent in my book. Yeh some ppl look more guilty "scummy" than others but I wouldn't call anyone town yet, by no means.
Actually, in this game, a cop "innocent" result doesn't mean as much, since the cops only detect half the Mafia.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:24 am

Post by JDodge »

Dasquian wrote:Though since there are two cops (one for each mafia), not even a cop result will totally clear anyone, remember.

My problem with the ChronX bandwagon is that it was just too easy - he lays into me for a semi-crap reason, everyone lays into him for being the first to put a foot out of line. It smacks of opportunism, and I find theopor and Rishi much more guilty of this than shaft.ed (who wasn't following a trend), hence my vote.
Actually I'm voting for him for saying he was going to lurk intentionally, then getting active once called on it, but since you didn't mention me in the first place (odd)...
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:26 am

Post by Rishi »

Simul-post with Dasquian.

I'm not firmly set on ChronX as scum. He's just the player who jumped out at me early on. I tend to leave my vote on the player who I currently find most scummy.

If ChronX got another vote or two, I would definitely pull mine off. Way too early for a lynch.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:32 am

Post by Dasquian »

JDodge wrote:Actually I'm voting for him for saying he was going to lurk intentionally, then getting active once called on it, but since you didn't mention me in the first place (odd)...
I might have done if you
had actually ever said that
. You voted him because "he knows why". I'm not psychic, I can only go on what's in the thread and so I assumed your vote was random.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:52 am

Post by ChronX »

JDodge wrote:
Dasquian wrote:Though since there are two cops (one for each mafia), not even a cop result will totally clear anyone, remember.

Actually I'm voting for him for saying he was going to lurk intentionally, then getting active once called on it, but since you didn't mention me in the first place (odd)...
There some revisionist history. You voted me during random voting for either jokey or not so jokey cross game reference purposes. You misrepresented me being huffy and posting sarcastically that I would check back in 7 pages as announcing that I was going to intentionally lurk. I WASN'T going to participate in another 7 pages of BS about stick drawings or whatever else, but I never said I was going to lurk once people decided to play, nor have I.

Now, let go of your grudge from another game and stop trying to frame me in this one. Its not very pro-town to cross-game in that way.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:10 am

Post by JDodge »

ChronX wrote:
JDodge wrote:

There some revisionist history. You voted me during random voting for either jokey or not so jokey cross game reference purposes. You misrepresented me being huffy and posting sarcastically that I would check back in 7 pages as announcing that I was going to intentionally lurk. I WASN'T going to participate in another 7 pages of BS about stick drawings or whatever else, but I never said I was going to lurk once people decided to play, nor have I.

Now, let go of your grudge from another game and stop trying to frame me in this one. Its not very pro-town to cross-game in that way.
If you think I'm going to let something that happened in a different game influence this, you may kindly not let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, because I'm not going to stand for this bullshit for the entire game.

It's fucking sickening.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:24 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Looks like some people woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:30 am

Post by JDodge »

shaft.ed wrote:Looks like some people woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
It's more that people trying to impugn my neutrality really, really piss me off.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:35 am

Post by shaft.ed »

JDodge wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:Looks like some people woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
It's more that people trying to impugn my neutrality really, really piss me off.
But by reacting that way you're impugning your own neutrality. I know it's easier from my perspective since I haven't ever really played with ChronX, but I don't think reacting that harshly reflects well.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:49 am

Post by Rishi »

JDodge is neutral. If he wasn't, he'd be calling for my lynch on Page 1.
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:37 am

Post by TylerJ »

rishi you don't know that

Jdodge you know that he wasn't saying he was going to lurk. From what I see, he was joking while trying to make a point. I was pushing his button to see his reaction, not because it was worth mentioning.

vote: Jdodge
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:50 am

Post by shaft.ed »

TylerJ wrote:rishi you don't know that

Jdodge you know that he wasn't saying he was going to lurk. From what I see, he was joking while trying to make a point.
I was pushing his button
to see his reaction, not because it was worth mentioning.

vote: Jdodge
When did you push his button. Do you have an alt or something?
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:31 pm

Post by ChronX »

Post 65, Tyler J said sounds like someone is making an early excuse for lurking.
Effectively done with MS
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:36 pm

Post by ChronX »

EBWOP: Tyler, that might not be the best vote right now. He's acting like a tool, but its too early in the game to even think about the WIFOM implications of whether he is doing that to cover being scum. *head hurts*

very graciously NOT FoSing or voting JDog

However, let it also be said if he acts scummy later, I am not going to ride this nobility thing to the point where it is impossible for me to vote him.
Effectively done with MS
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:51 pm

Post by Rishi »

ChronX wrote:
very graciously NOT FoSing or voting JDog
Umm... you have the word vote next the name JDodge in bold. Isn't that a vote?

I guess it's up to the mod, but if I were modding, it would be.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:17 pm

Post by ChronX »

Luckily, you aren't modding this one but just in case,

unvote

re
vote RISHI
Effectively done with MS
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:56 pm

Post by aioqwe »

shaft.ed wrote:
aioqwe wrote:And how is my vote more aggrevated than Rishi's? Mine came when ChronX only had one other vote on him, Rishi's made ChronX the most popular bandwagon thus far.
I was focusing more on immediate reactions. Rishi unvoted dasq versus you voting CronX. In that sense your action was more aggravated... However, after Rishi voted Cronx it was a bit more aggravated...
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:58 pm

Post by aioqwe »

above is a mistake it was supposed to quoted shaft.ed eh... stupid html...

I really don't like the back-and-forth between Jdodge and Cronx...
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:17 pm

Post by ckillor »

aioqwe wrote:
I really don't like the back-and-forth between Jdodge and Cronx...
yeah something about it doesnt seem quite right. it's off putting

also get a weird feeling from tyler. he voted pretty quick on Jdodge, but i can see why because of how Rishi claimed he was Neutral.

why does it seem like every game i am in, people mis-quote each other and dominate the discussion(which isnt always a bad thing) argueing?
My bandwagon can beat up your bandwagon.
aioqwe
aioqwe
Goon
aioqwe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:04 pm

Post by aioqwe »

where's max?
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:50 am

Post by Max »

Chocolate Attack wrote:Sorry for took this long to make another post but i try my best already. Anyway, nice that we moving out of the random voting stage. I think ChronX action is explainable and i think he is town. On another hand, shaft.ed logic is weak and hasty so i will place my vote on Shaft.ed for now.

vote:Shaft.ed
Isn't this logic a bit weak and Hasty?

I'm not getting any scum reads from aioqwe
or ChronX

I do agree that shaft.ed is scummy but that's what everyone says about me it could be a play style
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:55 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Max wrote: I do agree that shaft.ed is scummy but that's what everyone says about me it could be a play style
Thanks for the specifics on that one. Always tricky to defend yourself against ephemeral evidence. Would you like to point out something scummy or will we take you at your word?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”