pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:44 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1679, Xkfyu wrote:Why do you think beeboy has soft claimed a powerful role, but hasn't hard claimed yet?

In post 1804, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1802, clearance only wrote:VOTE: toog

Kinda beyond giving a fuck tbh.

Beeboy's inconsistencies around his claim doesn't bother you at all?

In post 1903, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1901, Phoenix Wright wrote:Not an inconsistent claim, by the way

Do you have issues following conversations?

The inconsistent claim was beeboy's claim, which turned out to be just really poorly worded in two different ways. Once he explained it properly, it cleared up the inconsistency, and I was satisfied. None of what you just quoted there had anything to do with beeboy.

Actually yea, it looks like he had been scumreading beeboy all game for his softing, so when he claimed he could just progress onto that.
I dont see any crumbing or such.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2695, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2694, Nahdia wrote:town!Beeboy living an extra day is better than town!Xkfyu living a better day.

And how do you know that without knowing my role?

In post 2697, Nahdia wrote:living an extra day*

p-edit:
@Xkfyu: Because you haven't claimed alignment cop.
@cleavage: Well that was my thoughts anyway. It seems way more powerful than the other townroles we've seen.

In post 2700, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2697, Nahdia wrote:@Xkfyu: Because you haven't claimed alignment cop.

Neither did he. He claimed Rolecop, with an X-Shot alignment cop, which is probably just a 1-Shot, if he's town, based on all the other 1-Shot roles there have been.

Do you not think that there are any roles out there that are stronger than what he claimed?

In post 2703, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 2702, pisskop wrote:HES NOT A FUCKIGN COP ARE YOU ALL TO STUPID TO GRASP THAT

Well, I think I grasped it. Better late, than never.
dat lol
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Nahdia »

actually yeah Sensei brings up a REALLY good point. Xkfyu, if you're an alignment cop beeboy should have been essentially confirmed scum to you.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Sensei »

It's also kinda weird how he's up in arms about there not being two neighbors, but allegedly didn't see cause for alarm with beeboy having an x-shot cop while being a cop himself.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Sensei »

*not being two town neighbors
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Nahdia »

dang. you've sold me, homie.

VOTE: Xkfyu

-Zaphkael, 2020
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3129, Nahdia wrote:actually yeah Sensei brings up a REALLY good point. Xkfyu, if you're an alignment cop beeboy should have been essentially confirmed scum to you.

Why? Because there couldn't have possibly been a 1-Shot Cop along with my role which, at best, gets a result every 2 night phases?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:53 am

Post by pisskop »

I thought it was 3?

1 to target and 2 to get a link and then the reveal?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:54 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2984, Xkfyu wrote:I have a two-night process that will reveal my target's alignment.

During the first night, I create a telepathic link with my target. During the second night, if my target is still alive, I get to reveal their alignment. If my target dies at any time during the process, then the link is broken, and I have to start a new link during the following night.

I targeted PW, and he is town.

dah.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3130, Sensei wrote:It's also kinda weird how he's up in arms about there not being two neighbors, but allegedly didn't see cause for alarm with beeboy having an x-shot cop while being a cop himself.

What did you expect me to do?

Even if I was convinced that he couldn't have possibly been a 1-Shot Cop, would you have wanted me to hard CC him so that I would out the only ACTUAL cop we have in the game on D1?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:55 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3133, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 3129, Nahdia wrote:actually yeah Sensei brings up a REALLY good point. Xkfyu, if you're an alignment cop beeboy should have been essentially confirmed scum to you.

Why? Because there couldn't have possibly been a 1-Shot Cop along with my role which, at best, gets a result every 2 night phases?
hey now. if you're gonna say Ari's neighborize that only works Link conflicts with SirCakez 3-member-cap unlimited neighborize then uhh... yeah. this should of been a conflict to u lol

Xkfyu the point is you seemed fairly unsure about Beeboy yourself.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:58 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3136, Xkfyu wrote:What did you expect me to do?

You didnt have any suspicions of him? You spent the majority of day 2 waflling over him
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

It irks me how Nahdia is just now jumping all over Xkfyu only after Sensei started a push on him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Like I dont get it. The part that had you finally convinced to vote was that he didnt use the cop when he had the chance :|
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Nahdia »

@SirCakez you said yourself that there was 1 scum in the investigative roles...?

Xkfyu reaction to the alignment cop claim:
In post 1771, beeboy wrote:
In post 1759, clearance only wrote:Hammer is a scumclaim. Still would like to know the other ability he's holding out on.

I ha\/e a triforce ability which is a regular x-shot cop.

In post 1772, Xkfyu wrote:Why would you hold out on that?

In post 1775, Xkfyu wrote:how many shots?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3137, Nahdia wrote:

hey now. if you're gonna say Ari's neighborize that only works Link conflicts with SirCakez 3-member-cap unlimited neighborize then uhh... yeah. this should of been a conflict to u lol

I was, and you know what? I'm not even going to bother explaining it any further because it's very easy to see how a 1-Shot Cop could coexist with my, relatively weak, Cop role.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3138, pisskop wrote:

You didnt have any suspicions of him? You spent the majority of day 2 waflling over him

You can't be serious.
Phoenix Wright
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Phoenix Wright
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Phoenix Wright »

Can we get the VC?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:01 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3143, Xkfyu wrote:

You can't be serious.

Sorry Im sure I worded that wrong.

You didnt drop any crumbs?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3142, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 3137, Nahdia wrote:

I was, and you know what? I'm not even going to bother explaining it any further because it's very easy to see how a 1-Shot Cop could coexist with my, relatively weak, Cop role.
and yet SirCakez' neighborizer can't co-exist with Ari's very weak neighborizer?

-Zaphkael, 2020
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:02 am

Post by SirCakez »

Yeah I'm thinking the scum in the Investigatives would be PK actually since he just claimed standard flavor cop which would be an easy fakeclaim.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 3145, pisskop wrote:
In post 3143, Xkfyu wrote:

You can't be serious.

Sorry Im sure I worded that wrong.

You didnt drop any crumbs?

I kinda did when I was talking to Nahdia about how she could possibly know that there isn't anything stronger than beeboy's claimed role, but I wasn't about to do any more than that when beeboy was the likely lynch, regardless, and I had no results. Crumbing would have been dumb.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Nahdia »

SirCakez wrote:Yeah I'm thinking the scum in the Investigatives would be PK actually since he just claimed standard flavor cop which would be an easy fakeclaim.
Inclined to disagree because of reasons I've given before but to reiterate

1) He has a doc, I have macho. It fits fmpov.
2) A flavor cop that gives ability names doesn't really make sense on a team with a rolecop.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”