- (1) Aneninen
xtoxm
- (1) kaintepes
Ranger
- (1) kop

Not Voting
-

With 11 Alive it takes 6 to Lynch!
Day 02 Deadline is (expired on 2016-03-21 11:30:00).
Last edited by pisskop on Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:01 am

Post by pisskop »

As it became clear that no exit from this tense situation existed, people began to consider their options. Oddly enough, compromise was not amoung the first or even third or fourth options discussed. Why would they? They were invested in this; here to take it all.

But, as the day slogged on, muscles could barely hold the guns steady. Do you know what a shaking gun looks like? It looks like unpredicable death. A thought perhaps scarier than death itself. Fingers slip, giving the targets no time to react, or prepare to depart. Worse than death is not knowing when it will come.

So, Kop found himself the vector of more bullets than not when all the discussions were over. With a remorseful smile, he dances a melodramatic version of the chain gun rattle.

Kop,
Town Citizen
, has been Lynched Day 02!

It is now Night 02. Please send in your actions.
Night 2 will end (expired on 2016-03-23 13:00:00).
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:27 am

Post by pisskop »

Time always passes so slowly when you're in pain. You know why? Its not that you gain superhuman reflexes or you brain processes things faster all of a sudden. While those do happen with the help of the nervous system, its largely due to how your brain is busy
taking in more
not ignoring as much stimuli so that it can assess the situation. It creates more memories for every moment to track the progress of each momemt, dragging them on and on. Many of these memories are ironically short term too, with nothing more than a wisp or a feeling to remember it by. People often report that they remember something completely tangental to the situation, such as how red a ballon was, or how the holes in Mad King Ashnard's body(s?) made a crude smiley.
No, people never actually remember the viscera from Almost50's chesthole. They remember how the leaves outside rustled in the crisp autumn air while Almost50 bleed out. Dig?

Almost50,
Town Weak Bodyguard
, was Popped Night 02!
Mad King Ashnard,
Town Citizen
, Was Shotgunned down Night 02!

It is now Day 03!
Last edited by pisskop on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:28 am

Post by pisskop »

Votecount 3.00

Not Voting
- chilledtea, Ranger, xtoxm, Burning Crystal , acryon, davesaz, Aneninen, kaintepes

With 8 Alive it takes 5 to Lynch!
Day 03 Deadline is (expired on 2016-04-06 16:30:00).
Last edited by pisskop on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:42 am

Post by chilledtea »

Hmm.

There are two kills which means that burning crystal was correct. Which means we either have a serial killer or a two scumteams.

Regardless of the fact, there seem to be only 4 townies left. :(

I was definitely wrong about several people. That is for sure. Now all that remains is, who are those people that I was wrong about?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:44 am

Post by acryon »

@Mod: Is kill flavor based on faction-type or did you just choose two ways of saying killed randomly?
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:47 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 579, pisskop wrote:
No, all kills may have any flavor on them, but are functionally undifferentiated.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:55 am

Post by chilledtea »

It is also possible that almost died because of his weak modifier. In fact I am sure of it. In which case if there is a PGO we have a total of 5 townies, otherwise we have 4 townies.

I don't feel like there is a PGO. But if there is, we will come to know.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:59 am

Post by chilledtea »

Actually, wait. It is best to assume there is no PGO in this game. Almost targeting a PGO would mean he would be dead even though PGO is town.

That would be ridiculously complicated and unless there is proof, it is better to assume there is no PGO.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:05 am

Post by chilledtea »

Assuming there are 4 townies left, if we lose two more next night, without lynching a scum, then practically we have lost the game. In case a serial killer exists we are outnumbered by mafia, otherwise we are just flat out outnumbered 2 : 4.

If we lynch the serial killer, then we reduce a kill every night and if we lynch mafia then it could be effectively 2 : 3 : 1 tomorrow.

This is assuming the worst, that we lose 2 town tomorrow. Losing Kuroi was really bad.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:13 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1431, pisskop wrote:
No, all kills may have any flavor on them, but are functionally undifferentiated.

Oops sorry, I forgot you answered this.

Just talking out loud here, but we have a cop somewhere with two innocents. That gives us 3 confirmed towns. With 2 NKs, I almost wonder if its worth them claiming today to make our discussions a lot clearer while we still have townies alive. Someone feel free to tell me why this is bad, because I haven't thought it through TBH.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:18 am

Post by chilledtea »

I am not sure about anyone except davesaz, acryon at the moment. xtoxm hasn't been posting much and lurking and I am always suspicious of towny looking lurkers. There is a chance that maybe almost might have targeted ranger last night and died? I don't like ranger that much again. I believe Kop was suspicious of ranger as well yesterday.

I am glad I was right about MKA. But I am probably wrong about anen being town - OR BC being town. I think either of them have to be scum at this point.

If KainTepes is scum I will never know. I think he might be because of such a small sample of town remaining. But if he is town then we are effectively one less town.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:20 am

Post by acryon »

Almost forgot.

VOTE: Anen

Still scum. Ranger too.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:23 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1437, acryon wrote:Almost forgot.

Still scum. Ranger too.

What do you think of BC? I am struggling to read her at this point.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:34 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1435, acryon wrote:
In post 1431, pisskop wrote:

Oops sorry, I forgot you answered this.

Just talking out loud here, but we have a cop somewhere with
two innocents
. That gives us 3 confirmed towns. With 2 NKs, I almost wonder if its worth them claiming today to make our discussions a lot clearer while we still have townies alive. Someone feel free to tell me why this is bad, because I haven't thought it through TBH.

Any specific reason as to why you think the cop has innocents?
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Burning Crystal »

I would be surprised if our cop has innos but a tracker might.

~Titus
Titus / tn5421
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by Ranger »

I was wrong about chilledtea.

Seriously, seriously wrong.

I'm pretty sure chilledtea is scum, now.

Literally every single one of his posts today screams, "Herp derp, I'm scum but scum make up 50% of the town, trololololol we're gonna win XD XD XD".

Who's the scumbuddy, probably acryon, though I'm not sure. I was
really
expecting Kop to flip scum and was not anticipating an Almost50 townflip, either, so I AM going to review that, but acryon was a suspect in prior days, and his attitude here does suggest chilledtea as a scumbuddy.

As for the other team...I want Xtoxm to claim. His alignment depends on his roleclaim. Burning Crystal is
probably
scum, but not certainly so. I also do need to reevaluate KainTepes, who I had
assumed
was town, but everyone pushing him has flipped town so that's not an assumption I can continue to make.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:03 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Ranger is scum. I had a feeling with her nonsensical tunnelling of almost who was unclaimed bodyguard. The shift in her tone in the last post + her ridiculous assertion on me - I am thankful for that because now my job of finding the remaining scum has become easier.

Acryon's recent post gave me pretty bad vibes and I am not sure what to do about that. Unless innocents is used to indicate investigations it doesn't make sense how acryon knows that the cop has two innocents. He could be having a guilty.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:04 pm

Post by acryon »

In post 1442, chilledtea wrote:Ranger is scum. I had a feeling with her nonsensical tunnelling of almost who was unclaimed bodyguard. The shift in her tone in the last post + her ridiculous assertion on me - I am thankful for that because now my job of finding the remaining scum has become easier.

Acryon's recent post gave me pretty bad vibes and I am not sure what to do about that. Unless innocents is used to indicate investigations it doesn't make sense how acryon knows that the cop has two innocents. He could be having a guilty.

I assume they have innocents because they likely would have come out already or at least been pushing someone hard right now if they had a guilty. I mean it would be awesome if they had a guilty, but seems unlikely given what I said.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:35 pm

Post by KainTepes »

it is CLEAR that chilledtea is SCUM!!!! WE NEED TO SHOW RESILIENCE IN THE FACE OF ADVERSARY!!!

VOTE: chilledTEA
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:14 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1438, chilledtea wrote:
In post 1437, acryon wrote:Almost forgot.

Still scum. Ranger too.

What do you think of BC? I am struggling to read her at this point.

I'm unfortuantely in the same boat re: BC.

In post 1440, Burning Crystal wrote:VOTE: Anen

I would be surprised if our cop has innos but a tracker might.

~Titus

Why would you be surprised if our cop had innos? Wouldn't they come out if they had a guilty?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:29 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1444, KainTepes wrote:it is CLEAR that chilledtea is SCUM!!!! WE NEED TO SHOW RESILIENCE IN THE FACE OF ADVERSARY!!!

VOTE: chilledTEA

No he is not.
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Burning Crystal »

@Acryon, I would be surprised if Dave had any results at all.

~Titus
Titus / tn5421
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:32 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1447, Burning Crystal wrote:@Acryon, I would be surprised if Dave had any results at all.

~Titus

Ah I suppose there is likely a mafia RB. This is why I asked people to tell me why my plan was terrible, and it seems like it is.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:43 am

Post by acryon »

Lynch is easily Anen or Ranger today. I'd prefer Anen since I've been scumreading him the whole time, but Ranger is also a very prime choice. Specifically Ranger sheeped Chilled yesterday and now all of a sudden has 180'd on them based on just a couple posts.

Return to “Completed Open Games”