Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3951 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:40 am

Post by Nahdia »

I mean pisskop if it's AtE it doesn't really matter since he self-hammered. I ignore all AtE until the hammer has dropped (or try anyway).
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3952 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:17 am

Post by pisskop »

maybe ate is the wrong word.

I mean its trolling. playing with emotion
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3953 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:19 am

Post by Nahdia »

I'm an emotional person :\
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3954 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:28 am

Post by pisskop »

:v
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #3955 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

omg if firebringer is town that is gamethrowing, right?
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3956 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:23 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

Votecount Final

Pisskop (0) -
Firebringer (4) - Pisskop, Phoenix Wright, Nahdia, Firebringer

Not Voting: Dwlee99, SirCakez

With 6 votes available, it takes 4 to lynch.

Day 4 ends: Now
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3957 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:41 am

Post by 3dicerolling »

The two soldiers faced off. Blow by blow, strike by strike, it seemed as if the battle would never cease.

Eventually, the remainder of the group realized who was evil. "

"It's you Firebringer, you cannot hide any longer"

Firebringer, backed into a corner of the rooftop, decided to end his own life by jumping off.

As he fell, his mask peeled off, and his true colors were revealed.

Firebringer was lynched day 4! He was
Spoiler:
You are Ganondorf, Evil 1-shot Janitor, 1-shot Gladiator Ninja

You had finally done it. Achieved the power of the Triforce, but some of it refused you. No matter, Power is all you needed to take over Hyrule. When you learned Link was returning with help, you took this as the perfect opportunity to get back the Triforce. If you could defeat them, nobody could stop your reign! Being a creature of darkness, you can use this to aid you in destroying your enemies, you even revived Volvagia to do your bidding.

Shadow Walk:
During the night, you may pm me if you wish to use this ability along with the factional kill or one of your other abilities. You will not be seen for using that ability.

Triforce of Power:
During the day, you may post in the thread
Challenge: this player
. The vote count will reset, and you and that player will be the only players that can be voted for the remainder of the day. You may only use this once.

Arise! Volvagia:
During the night, pm me if you wish to use this ability. You will use the power of Volvagia to burn the body your team kills beyond recognition. Nobody will be able to see anything about that player's role in the flip.

Sacred alliance:
Your team has factional night communication, along with your other abilities.

Sacred bloodshed:
Your team has a factional kill, along with your other abilities.

You are partners with
Redacted
and
Redacted

You win when Evil controls 50% of the population or nothing can prevent that from happening.

With such and evil man defeated, the town walked with a certain swagger.

"We cannot rest now. We need to make our final push. For the Kingdom of Hyrule!!!"

Day 4 is over and night 5 begins! Night 5 ends in (expired on 2016-03-27 22:38:34)

Mod note - I will be V/LA for all the night phase and for a little of the day phase. Please pm all your night actions to both Varsoon and I, so that he can better process them if I'm not available to. The extended night is due to this being a holiday for some.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3958 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

The heroes awoke in the heart of the castle. The throne room.

The room was spinning. All but 2 passed out. They stood with an intense fire in their eyes.

"Dampe is dead, and you are part of the fault!" screamed the violent hero.

The enemy struck down the young adult. When the others awoke his body was violently beaten to death.

Phoenix Wright died night 4! He was

Spoiler:
You are Boy in the Graveyard, Hyrule Tracker

You used to look up to Dampe as your hero, but he is dead now, and you have grown up. You were walking in the fields of Hyrule one day when you heard a call. A beckon for battle. You lost all sense of purpose when your hero died, but now a new hero needs help. You won’t let him suffer the same fate as Dampe!

Gravekeeper’s Promise:
During the night, pm me the name of a player. You will follow them and see any night actions they take.

You win when all threats to the people of Hyrule have been eliminated.

Somewhere far off from the castle, a ghost moaning could be heard. It was as if the ghost of Dampe could feel his friend passing from this world.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3959 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

Votecount 5.00

Pisskop (0) -
SirCakez (0) -
Dwlee99 (0)
Nahdia (0) -

Not Voting: Everyone

With 4 votes available, it takes 3 to lynch.

Day 5 ends: (expired on 2016-04-10 23:58:42)
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3960 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I've been doing a lot of thinking, boys.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3961 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Deep thoughts, you know? I'm not a good mafia player by any stretch of the imagination, but maybe I can pull this one out. A lot of setup speculation went into my thinking last night. I know who I townread, I know who I scumread. But I played it through in my head a hundred times, just to check. So here's the thing...

I harped on why the heck the flavorcop of all things would be blocked yesterday. It makes sense now. Firebringer was Ganondorf; a flavorcheck on him would have effectively have been a guilty. I suspect the other scum is in a similar boat; a flavorcop checking them would confirm they are not who they say they are. pisskop already visited dwlee though. That only leaves SirCakez, who claimed to be Saria. The tracker was scumreading the flavorcop; scum banked on not needing to roleblock him and it paid off. Really, their entire N4 was a huge gamble with that + the Sensei shot. Mad respect to them for that.

I've thought about Dwlee being scum here. It doesn't seem to add up. He's got the refill mechanic going on, we know he does, but those scum roles don't look like they need to be refilled. Selfwatch and Jan? Who bothers refilling that crap? It's not a scum role. It just isn't. Not in this setup anyway. I've liked a lot about dwlee's play. I liked the way he pulled out that little lie to try and draw another roleblock. I like the way he advocated for a fearlynch on me. I like the way he thought outside the box yesterday and considered a Firebringer/pisskop team. If he's scum, he took a massive risk refilling the doc claim too. I'm pretty sold on Dwlee here.

That leaves me with pisskop and SirCakez. I do truly believe pisskop is a flavor cop. I've pointed it out before but I'll reiterate; it's to the point where I guessed pisskop's role before he ever claimed it. He's been playing as a flavorcop all game. It could be a scumrole, yeah, but I'm doubtful. He seemed eager to catch scum with his role as early as day 1, with the way he was asking claimants for flavor claims.

@dwlee and SirCakez, can I ask, does your neighborhood allow for day chat? Man what I wouldn't give to be able to see that neighborhood. Shoulda invited me, man. I don't see why you wouldn't. Do you still think I'm scum, after Firebringer's flip? That's a story I'm eager to hear. Anyway I would really like to know if the neighborhood has daychat.

The Phoenix kill. Odd, imo. I had already wifomed around with my guard. Perhaps scum really did want the tracker out of the way, but from my perspective, the only person that needed Phoenix dead was SirCakez. Phoenix was obviously going to vote SirCakez today. If pisskop were the final scum, why not just roleblock Phoenix and shoot dwlee? Inverse is true as well, dwlee could have killed pisskop optimally. Only SirCakez needed Phoenix dead.

I thought it was kinda funny how we had 3 investigative roles. But when you think about it, each of them had limitations. Ninja doesn't get picked up by tracker, and scum!zelda is essentially a flavorcop godfather. Wouldn't surprise me if the final scum had some sort of provision against the alignment cop, like being an actual Godfather themselves.

Dwlee99, if you still think SirCakez is town and pisskop is the real scum here, you've got a hell of a case to make, but I'm all ears. For now though...

VOTE: SirCakez

Sorry if I'm wrong on this. If pisskop or dwlee is scum, they played a great game.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3962 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3753, Nahdia wrote:
In post 3742, Phoenix Wright wrote:
Nahdia wrote:@Phoenix Wright Ok but why pisskop? I'm looking at Firebringer & SirCakez today and like I said it honestly looks like a coordinated effort.

sell me on this coordinated effort theory
Consider yesterday. SirCakez pushed his agenda of "one of the three investigative claims is scum" and said on at least one occasion that if Xkfyu flips town, pisskop is confirmed scum.

We start off today, and Firebinger IMMEDIATELY challenges pisskop. He made 0 posts on him yesterday, I checked. Maybe he reread overnight, but I have trouble believing that considering we've seen what a low level of commitment Firebringer has been giving to this game. I think SirCakez told him to do so. Notice both of them are pushing the same team right from the start; Myself/pisskop. It's too perfect IMO.
I still really believe I was dead on with this btw.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3963 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Nahdia »

It's just so telling to me how yesterday, SirCakez wouldn't consider anything but a myself/pisskop team. I really think that yesterday he believed he was sealing off the win then and there. There was zero contingency plan for if somehow town was convinced to lynch Firebringer over pisskop. Phoenix had stated he was scumreading pisskop. I had agreed with SirCakez about there definitely being one scum in the investigative claims. Scum thought they had this and it shows in the overconfidence of their reads which ended up being dead wrong yesterday. Town wouldn't play like that in the situation we were in, IMO.

The only thing that gives me pause is SirCakez having hammer over pisskop for a minute or so. It's possible he just didn''t see it, or was too nervous to take it. I dunno. If it had been a longer span of time, I might consider it a mechanic clear. But I know that I've definitely hesitated with the hammer as scum. It's something, but it's not enough to me. I fully expect SirCakez to try and emphasize that point today but I just don't think it's enough.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #3964 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:15 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Yo pisskop who did you doc? Because if you're town pw should be alive ^-^
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3965 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:31 am

Post by Nahdia »

Have you forgotten there's a roleblocker?

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3966 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:32 am

Post by pisskop »

i got blocked.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3967 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:33 am

Post by Nahdia »

Dwlee, answer my question. Does the SirCakez' neighborhood have daychat?

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3968 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:34 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont think dwlee is scum unless like hes a compulsive role.

actually, thats a neat role to make. comulsive protown scumrole. gonna make a game w/it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3969 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:35 am

Post by pisskop »

i dont think nka is terribly useful here. pw was conftown and without a ninja a tracker is a cop
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3970 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Nahdia »

A roleblocked cop, sure.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3971 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:37 am

Post by Nahdia »

Like, obviously coming from me you can take this with a grain of salt. But if I were scum here, I would have roleblocked Phoenix and killed dwlee.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3972 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:47 am

Post by Nahdia »

But then, I wouldn't be in this situation at all as scum here because I wouldn't of bussed Firebringer. Zero reason to.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3973 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:49 am

Post by pisskop »

Conftown is always a safe kill when you have nothing else to stop you.

And frankly I would imagine Dwlee is also a safe kill.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3974 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:50 am

Post by pisskop »

Today though, we should at least consider a No Lynch as it is the statiitically best move.

But I have a reserveation or so about it since we have a BP and scum could nokill or hit that until it died.

a 2shot BP is 3 nightkills.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”