(1): drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
(1): KainTepes

Not Voting
(2): Masquerade, texcat

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-04-12 00:59:59)
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 151, wgeurts wrote:We can also vote clumsy if anyone's up for that. Today I'll explain both once I'm free.

Can we get that explanation?

In post 161, KuroiXHF wrote:BTW, Clumsy made a very good point, one I hadn't noticed. If he's scum, he's doing a damn good job.

Hrng... I want to like this (for vanity), but it rubs me the wrong way. I go from completely Null in your 122 to "If he's scum, he's doing a damn good job [of hiding it]."? It feels like buddying. I might be being paranoid? Am I paranoid? I'm paranoid. Still don't like it though. I feel like I only had 1 actual good post so far, far from a damn good job. Meh.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:20 pm

Post by Maxous »

yeah, wguerts should probably explain what was so vote-able about clumsy's wall.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:41 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Quick catch-up.

Masquerade, . Take your time. I'm all ears.

TexCat, . I don't know what to think. First this post looked town, but reading it again it looked empty.

Drmyshotwhatever, . This post may be important later. I mean, whether his gameplay matches the things written there or not.

Blade's is simply WTF. What can be odd about that vote at all?

Maxous, . I don't think Wguerts is a priority now.

Clumsy reminds me of someone and I don't know whom, but this one is that player's townplay.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:43 pm

Post by KainTepes »

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE: BLADEWORKS
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:53 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Hi Kain of all the Players here I like you. Please never change. Some players have been trying to control your playstyle since your first post. That's a sign of being scum IRL. Idk how what that has to do with the game tho.

Anen is so mad. And yes there is something wrong with my vote and Masquerade should be able to point it out. I got plans within plans Anen! BTW your not scumhunting at all your just giving your opinion on things. Which is doing nothing to progress the game and only creating noise. But hey what do I "know" outside of my wincon? LOL
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:14 pm

Post by Persivul »

VOTE: texcat
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:36 pm

Post by wgeurts »

I've been away today and yesterday hence the lack of activity. I'll try to post this afternoon/evening as I have some thoughts I want to explain.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Alexcellent »

Prod dodge, sorry, I'll try and get up to date in the morning
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:31 am

Post by texcat »

VOTE: Persivul
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:40 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

...I am REALLY not liking Blacle's posts... When I'm fully back on Monday, I'll have to reassess.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:56 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 170, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 167, SirCakez wrote:I like Clumsy's wall actually. I tend to townread walls too much but that one felt genuine.
On the contrary, really don't like Blacle's Anen vote. Liking Anen's post so far, and his reasoning for the vote is "I made myself look scummy to see if scum would go for me." Like wtf, if you're being scummy on purpose then obviously people will scumread you for it.

The point of that is to seperate those you scum read you and those who acted opportunistic.

What would the difference even be for that?
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:03 am

Post by wgeurts »

Back and doing what I promised. I've reread clumsy's posts and I'm not feeling that as scum anymore. I saw a "why me fry me" tell in there before and I apparently read the rest of his posts with a bias after that, ignoring that now there's honestly not too really see as scum-motivated.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:18 am

Post by wgeurts »

Okay here is my case on BW:

Why y'all should be voting this guy:

Everything before post by him is decent albeit a little odd with the way he buddys the hell out of me. If people are seeing scum-motivated stuff in this alone they need to get their eyes checked. It's his most recent posts which are bothering me. Staring with, well... post 123.
In post 123, BlacleWorks wrote:Whoa whoa I'm not a fan boy, I'm clearly buddying Wgeurts. 2 reasons, to test the effects of buddying from my perspective and to see if anyone is gonna call me out on it :D

Well 3 reasons really but the 3rd kind of tips my hand much more than is necessary to appear as if I'm being oh so transparent. I'm getting the reaction that I assumed would be most likely, "this newb doesn't know hes doing bad stuff I guess."

Also if we are paying attention to my actions and the BS I make up without anyone asking me to do so. I am trying to create a wagon on Maxous for close to no solid reasons. And too my surprise everyone is still being very cautious and not supporting it. Dear scum if your plan is to be perfect town and avoid getting caught, Like I already put it out there. Games gonna come to MyLo/LyLo anyhow. Stop stalling and get this show on the road.

LOL kuroi. Politely ignore my typo's like a GentileIt. :D

To start off with it's really off that he instantly tries to justify buddying me once people start getting suspicious about it, the reasons he gives for his justification aren't even good. "To test the effects of buddying" and "see if anyone is going to call me out" are honestly not things I would expect to come from somebody this invested in a game with a town role-PM. Why would you want to intentionally do something scummy as town to "see if anyone calls you out"? He doesn't even say what "effects" he observed through his little experiment which is rather condemning. His third point is completely off, why all the cloak and dagger? Really why is he testing the boundaries of what he can get away with along with his label of a newer player? Doesn't sit well with me.

He's also literally admitted to making up his whole push on Maxous and calls it BS himself. Why the hell do you as town make up crumpets and push someone? Then
also
say you're surprised nobody is joining you. What kind of town-motivated mindset is that?! The cherry on the top is the "dear scum I've given a way for you to appear town let's all go to lylo and loose ladeedaadeedah". If this isn't enough for a vote I honestly don't know what is day 1.

His other posts consist of him saying "hey y'all, join my push that has no justification; you've got nothing to lose anyway!" and "hey guys do you spot why my Anen vote is wrong cus there's something wrong about it". Sorry if I'm mad to declare this isn't what town should be thinking.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:19 am

Post by wgeurts »

To me this looks a newer player attempting to look insanely town and catching scum with some whizz-never-heard-of-before methods but is just entangling himself in his own narration.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:41 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

In post 189, wgeurts wrote:To me this looks a newer player attempting to look insanely town and catching scum with some whizz-never-heard-of-before methods but is just entangling himself in his own narration.

It deffinetly been done before. However I'd like to focus on this post of yours. Where is your motivation for this post it seems like filler and an attempt to look useful.
#freeShotty
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 187, wgeurts wrote:Back and doing what I promised. I've reread clumsy's posts and I'm not feeling that as scum anymore. I saw a "why me fry me" tell in there before and I apparently read the rest of his posts with a bias after that, ignoring that now there's honestly not too really see as scum-motivated.

So you're just saying that you're just reading it the other way? Nothing wrong with that, reads change, even on the same posts. But you did seem pretty confident on that, just casually throwing out the possibility of lynching me today, which would be a very bad idea.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:12 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 190, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 189, wgeurts wrote:To me this looks a newer player attempting to look insanely town and catching scum with some whizz-never-heard-of-before methods but is just entangling himself in his own narration.

It deffinetly been done before. However I'd like to focus on this post of yours. Where is your motivation for this post it seems like filler and an attempt to look useful.

This is what we could a stream-of thought post which if you look at any of my games you'll see I do a lot. I add info or things I missed in separate posts. This one happens to be a TL;DR of sorts or a conclusion.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:14 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 191, Clumsy wrote:
In post 187, wgeurts wrote:Back and doing what I promised. I've reread clumsy's posts and I'm not feeling that as scum anymore. I saw a "why me fry me" tell in there before and I apparently read the rest of his posts with a bias after that, ignoring that now there's honestly not too really see as scum-motivated.

So you're just saying that you're just reading it the other way? Nothing wrong with that, reads change, even on the same posts. But you did seem pretty confident on that, just casually throwing out the possibility of lynching me today, which would be a very bad idea.

I was reading up on my mobile and saw your wall. Originally the way you handled some accusations originally felt off and I came across a tell I often apply. Upon a deeper look now I no longer see what I saw.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:22 am

Post by wgeurts »

Like if you insist I can go ahead and make a wall explaining my prior thoughts and what caused my change. I'd rather have people focus on BW right now though. All those not voting him should be explaining why as a case has been revealed. Town should work together to discuss and form reads, if someone makes a case you should either be explaining it's flaws or supporting it.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Masquerade »

@Blacle: Just tell me what you mean. It's weekend and most of it I will be drunk. Like rn.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Don't drink and mafia unless your a professional. If you can't see it masquerade I'm just going to add you to the people who have no memory of what has been posted. That being said I catch all "mistakes" and count them as Lies. I can cloak and dagger all I want. It helps me get reads and I am town and gettting reads is all I can do so If I get lynched for playing differently than you then so be it. Your just not mature enough to read intent.

The best you could hope to pin on me at this point is "sewing confusion." Except I am not the traps are obvious and only scum would entertain them because scum is looking to push a myslynch while town is looking to actually catch scum. In a sense I am the bait. The bait is obvious. And scum cannot and will not resist me. Unless scum is better than I thought. And if thats the case I already in over my head. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

VOTE: Wgeurts

Not scumhunting. General Fence sitting. Pushing a lynch on me for anyreason but, "BW exhibits scum intent." This vote is serious.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Masquerade »

First, it's you're. Second, I'm 31.

And drunk. Because after I do my volunteer job rght at the club I get a drink (or 2, maybe 3, really it's 4..)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Why are we kayaks?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 161, KuroiXHF wrote:BTW, Clumsy made a very good point, one I hadn't noticed. If he's scum, he's doing a damn good job.

Hrng... I want to like this (for vanity), but it rubs me the wrong way. I go from completely Null in your 122 to "If he's scum, he's doing a damn good job [of hiding it]."? It feels like buddying. I might be being paranoid? Am I paranoid? I'm paranoid. Still don't like it though. I feel like I only had 1 actual good post so far, far from a damn good job. Meh.[/quote]

I accidentally skipped this post. No offense, but I don't see you doing anything before that post that made me feel you were town before scum or that.

So yes, you had one really good post. That one. Since your post, My bottom three are Texcat, Blacle and Aneninen. I'm confident there's scum in one of these three.

Return to “Completed Open Games”