Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Clumsy »

I don't think he should be jailed. We have a limited number of uses, and using a charge to make sure that someone else doesn't use theirs is a bad use I think. However, if there is no CC, that does leave him open to a NK on a "confirmed" townie... ugh.

Pros to jailing:
1. Can't shoot someone randomly
2. Protects a confirmed town (if that's the case)
3. If he did shoot, and was wrong, prevents a town death (and possible PR)

Cons to jailing:
1. Uses up a charge anyway
2. Protects from a non-cc'd vig shot (but scum doctor may make that irrelevant)
3. If he did shoot, and was right, prevents a scum death.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:25 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

I have already offered up town use of the gun that is why I explicitly said JK on me "IF" you value town having a NK power. I was speaking directly to the JK whomever that is and the JK has to be town: This allowed me to do two things lure scum to suggest anti town ideas and lay down a layer of wifom by putting it out as a suggestion. I did not plan on shooting because mafia has a scum doc. My power is the least effective. The best course of action is to:
let the cop have the 4 uses. If he dies. Jk gets the rest. If JK Dies Vig gets the rest. How anyone came to any other conclusions while having a town wincon I do not know. Lets assume they have a scum wincon.

I also already stated that I feel that I did not know that my shots are worth more than our other PR's power's. Scum!Wgeurts could not resist the bait yet again. I have only made it appear as if I needed direction in my actions to see who would suggest the most scummiest action. Ofcourse Scum!Wgeurts suggested the option that would be the least beneficial to
town. It is obvious at this point that I have plans within plans but I am quite happy that Wgeurts keeps revealing his alignment so clearly.

Please more votes on Wgeurts. His ideas seem to suggest a decidedly anti town wincon. Lets do town a favor and lynch scum on D1 :D

P-Edit again, I understand that you all have an already formed opinion about me and are going by that to guess my actions. You will see that their is a method to my madness. Though you may not understand it or agree with it. I am perfectly capable of playing in a manner that is entirely sane. Scum you can keep treating me like a moron it is working to my advantage I hope :D
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:33 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

I just want to point out that all of us are confirmed town to scum. They actually don't want to have their kills directed by town. They would much rather prefer to kill who will best advance their scum!plot. In a way losing a confirmed town early on at least makes scum behave in a more predictable manner at night one time. They are aware of this as well and it will naturally raise their scum paranoia and could lead to a slip. So in the end not JKing me is always the best option for town to take at this point.

More votes on Wgeurts please.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 241, wgeurts wrote:No JK should def be protecting the confirmed town lol

I would agree if not for the fact of having limited shared uses.

In post 242, Persivul wrote:
In post 241, wgeurts wrote:No JK should def be protecting the confirmed town lol

We can't keep him alive long enough to make a difference, unless you're proposing we don't use any of our actions for cop investigations. We just protect one wild conftown every night and gain no new information from our PRs.

VOTE: wgeurts

In post 244, Persivul wrote:And you don't think that the limited action mechanic changes that?

Suppose we protect BW 3 nights. Then we enter D4 with 1 conftown and 1 action remaining.

Suppose we let the cop investigate 3 nights, and scum kill BW. Hopefully the cop finds scum. If not, on D4 he can claim, giving us potentially 4 conftowns (cop plus his 3 clears) and 1 action remaining. Things can go wrong with that - clears can be killed before then - but the potential is much greater this way.

Plus, it's noteworthy that BW is voting you, we find out he's a vig, and you immediately want to lock him up indefinitely...

I'm liking these posts from Persivul a lot here lately.

In post 246, drmyshottyizsik wrote:I'm not a vig but I'm not sure I would cc if I were, however we can't lynch him. But I will say the if he is scum and fake claiming and the reall vig is just hiding jailkeeping him would stop the real vig from taking him out and it will also stop a cop investigating him. Again I don't think we can lynch him today, but the vig claim and the way he asked for the night to go would be a very good scum fake claim, we need to remember that in the following days.

A good post from Dr as well. It all makes sense to me.

Using the JK to lock him up would be good if we didn't have limits. Because of the fact that we have shared limits makes this really bad in my opinion. The biggest thing is opportunity cost. To keep "confirmed" town safe, we have to give up investigation results, which is much better I think. Also, if the real vig did not counterclaim, he may try to shoot them in the night. This is put against the scum doc, but it may use up their uses on whether they shoot or not... Overall, I think not jailing him is best.

I'm also starting to agree wgeurts is prob scum.
VOTE: wgeurts

P-edit: Yeah I agree here. I may not agree or fully understand what all you're doing, but for right now, current evidence is supporting your side here.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Aneninen »

JailKeeper idea.
In my opinion, whoever the JK is (do not CLAIM!), should toss a coin, 50% to protect Blade, 50% to do nothing.
At least, this will wifomize the kill for the scums, there will be no "safekill" for them.
Moreover, the cop definitely need to investigate someone.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Aneninen »

Opinions about the idea above?

Later I'll re-check everyone.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:30 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

I think it would be best not to answer anenien's question.
Unless it is only about my role. Since the role can not be you these questions are very safe to answer.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:44 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 180, BlacleWorks wrote:Hi Kain of all the Players here I like you. Please never change. Some players have been trying to control your playstyle since your first post. That's a sign of being scum IRL. Idk how what that has to do with the game tho.

I'd just like to say, I hate this post. All of it. From beginning to end, but I want to say that none of us are trying to change his personality or who he is. We're trying to help him do better. All this does is make it seem like you're trying to buddy him also.

In post 191, Clumsy wrote:
In post 187, wgeurts wrote:Back and doing what I promised. I've reread clumsy's posts and I'm not feeling that as scum anymore. I saw a "why me fry me" tell in there before and I apparently read the rest of his posts with a bias after that, ignoring that now there's honestly not too really see as scum-motivated.

So you're just saying that you're just reading it the other way? Nothing wrong with that, reads change, even on the same posts. But you did seem pretty confident on that, just casually throwing out the possibility of lynching me today, which would be a very bad idea.

In post 196, BlacleWorks wrote:Don't drink and mafia unless your a professional. If you can't see it masquerade I'm just going to add you to the people who have no memory of what has been posted. That being said I catch all "mistakes" and count them as Lies. I can cloak and dagger all I want. It helps me get reads and I am town and gettting reads is all I can do so If I get lynched for playing differently than you then so be it. Your just not mature enough to read intent.

Please don't act like you're some sort of mafia professional. I keep getting the impression that you're all about twiddling your fingers together and then telling everyone when they catch you on your shirt that you're saying, "No, you fell into my
real plan.
" Of course there's deception in Mafia and even townies do it from time to time, but let's be real - if you were so good, you wouldn't be forced into a position where you had to claim - real claim or not.

In post 204, Aneninen wrote:I don't have much to say.
I'm already voting for Blade and I can't see any reason for changing that.

Wgeurts can be sorted out later.

Why do I get the feeling you're just flying low under the radar?

In post 211, Masquerade wrote:Even though I really do not like what Blacle is doing, I don't think he's scum anymore. Went through his iso and this
In post 63, BlacleWorks wrote:I don't like that I'm agreeing with what wgeurts is saying. Its almost like hes forcing me to town read him by giving generally useful advice. Stop manipulating me!
[ unvote][/unvote]

shows that he already had some suspicion to wgeurts.
It's also not the first time I played with an idiot that thinks it's a good idea to make himself look like lynchbait, so there's that.

I'm actually taking this into consideration. Thanks, Masquerade.

In post 223, BlacleWorks wrote:
Before anyone hammers they must give a 24 hour intent to hammer. If not blitz lynch them tomorrow.

I really hate whenever anyone says this. You're in no room to start telling us how to play this game. If I'm going to vote you, I'm just going to do it. I won't speak for anyone else but myself but if someone hammered you before I was able to post, I would still go through all the evidence and posts, then ask questions before I simply vote anyone.

[By mentioning my poor use of the English language you discredit yourself. You can always ask for clarification if my words do not make sense. Is my posting format confusing to you?
Out of curious, Blacle, is English not your first language?

In post 230, Persivul wrote:Blade, you need to claim..

I'm getting a scum vibe from you. FYI.

In post 238, Aneninen wrote:Mobilepost.
Let's see whether there's a vounterclaim.

As for the usage.
Either NoKill or he should shoot a conflicted player.
No individual action Blade, please! The title of The Worst Vig ever was taken ages ago, okay? ^_^

I really don't like this. Why are we simply having people claiming? This is not a good strategy.

Anyways, now that I'm current, and since we have no counter claim, I won't vote Blacle. Texcat's naked vote didn't alleviate my concerns, but I'm also worried about Aneninen. For right now, my vote remains as it is.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

UNVOTE:
Urgh probably legit then. I'm not Vig.
Still think wgeurts is town

VOTE: drmyshottyizsik
going back to this. His contributions have been terrible.

Clumsy why do you think "wgeurts is starting to look like scum"?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Maxous »

sorry.
will catch up within the hour
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:42 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 256, BlacleWorks wrote:I think it would be best not to answer anenien's question.
Unless it is only about my role. Since the role can not be you these questions are very safe to answer.

Okay. I might be an idiot.

In post 257, KuroiXHF wrote:Why do I get the feeling you're just flying low under the radar?

You have my meta.
Your feeling is wrong.

In post 257, KuroiXHF wrote:I'm getting a scum vibe from you. FYI.

Who's not scumread by you?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Maxous »

not a vig

-

that actually wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

assuming there isn't gonna be a counter-claim I would be looking at Texcat and Masquerade.
Both Texcat and Masquerade are coasting without giving many strong opinions.
Texcat voted BW late on the wagon for reasons??? and masq gave a soft town-read on BW and just avoided the wagon without offering an alternative.

I want to wait until everyone checks in first though
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:49 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

You have my meta.
Your feeling is wrong.

Meta is only a tool. It's not an end all.

Who's not scumread by you?

I did put a readlist out there, though it's now semi-outdated.
Those I'm not scum reading (although not necessarily town reading) are:
drmyshottyizsik, Clumsy, Alexcellent, KainTepes, Masquerade, Maxous, wgeurts, SirCakez

That's all except for about three people.

Preview Edit - I guess we're doing this. I'm not a vig.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 235, wgeurts wrote:Mate, I'm probably dying tonight.

actually.
is there a reason you assumed he was telling the truth about the vig?
i know you said, confirm it in your next post
but still
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Aneninen »

Another readlist.

Drmyshottizsick
– Still not too much to read. More about the VI question and an excuse for not posting. Lean scum.

Kuroi
– Later posts are better. I can see a town mindset behind these posts. Even if he seems to have too many scumreads. Or I missed something. (Post-edit: got it. Three then.) Lean town.

Maxous
– Content-drop, but I still can't see too many scummy things. We need more content. Lean town.

Persivul
– Conflicted. His and later posts rub me in a wrong way. Either he's scum or Wgeurts, but not both. One of them is pigeon pooping about those Night Action suggestions and right now I don't see which one of them. Null-scum. (?)

Clumsy
– Big change. Basically, everything since his has been obv-townish. Probably town.

Wgeurts
– Another conflicted slot. I don't know whether his push which resulted Blade's claim was genuine. As for his Night Action suggestions, it's the sames as I posted about Persivul. Null-Scum. (?)

Bladeworks
– Unless there's a counterclaim, we should consider him town.

Alexcellent
– Little content but he seemed to show real interest in scumhunting... that was my last read. But since then? Nothing. Null.

Aneninen
– He's not flying under the radar. He actually ruins the radar and airstrikes the battlefield with beheaded barbie dolls. Divided by null.

TexCat
– Matches her town-meta I know. But still too little content. Null-town.

SirCakez
– His later posts look town-ish. But we need more content. Lean town.

KainThraddash
– No change. Gut-lean-town.

Masquerade
– Little content, some mid-posts were okay, but since those... basically nullposts. I don't like this tendency. Null-scum.

________

The basic problem is that the content amount is horribly unbalanced.
Wgeurts alone has 57 posts, some of these are walls.
The next two players (Kuroi and Blade) have 33 and 29; everyone else less then 20 and some of those are one-liners.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:22 am

Post by SirCakez »

Damn you're right, I felt like I'd been posting more then that.
Regarding the coasting people - I'd put Persivul in that list. He's been noticeably quiet.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

In post 247, Persivul wrote:
In post 246, drmyshottyizsik wrote:I'm not a vig but I'm not sure I would cc if I were

Why the fuck not? It's a guaranteed scum kill.

I'd have voted snarky regardless, I didn't believe a word he said today. The only thing scum could have gained today is a claim, assuming SS is scum, and we just handed it to him and open Pandora's WIFOM Box.
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:19 pm

disregard that, wrong fucking game sorry
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:24 pm

In post 247, Persivul wrote:
In post 246, drmyshottyizsik wrote:I'm not a vig but I'm not sure I would cc if I were

Why the fuck not? It's a guaranteed scum kill.

Because he could just shoot the mafia in the night, and he could still stay silent, plus that gives us an opportunity to catch a new scum today and maybe have 2 dead scum d2 with no claimed town prs.
#freeShotty
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Um more votes on Wgeurts please. Obviously the scummiest person in the game followed by Anenien.

No Kuroi don't drink and mafia unless your a professional at drinking and mafia is how that was meant to be read. Viewing me as scum at this point makes no sense. FOS on you. Seems like you should know better than this if your trying to teach players how to play. I'm having fun and playing well. Let us not hate the player... lol
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

My first language is English. I am not proof reading. If someone is confused they can ask questions.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Still waiting on Wgeurts to shred my WoT.
Empty Promise?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 269, BlacleWorks wrote:Um more votes on Wgeurts please. Obviously the scummiest person in the game followed by Anenien.

No Kuroi don't drink and mafia unless your a professional at drinking and mafia is how that was meant to be read. Viewing me as scum at this point makes no sense. FOS on you. Seems like you should know better than this if your trying to teach players how to play. I'm having fun and playing well. Let us not hate the player... lol

I was responding as I was reading. I'm probably not alone in saying you're the scummiest person this game, even if you're not scum. If it wasn't for the claim, I'd already have my vote on you.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by texcat »

VOTE: Maxous
First the strange vote on Alex.
In post 25, Maxous wrote:
In post 9, Alexcellent wrote:Hyper aggressive? No fucks? That sounds like obvscum to me!

VOTE: BlacleWorks

I didn't like this either

vote: Alexcellent
In post 42, Maxous wrote:
I suppose it's gut.
I didn't like the feel of the post.

Then the vote for me.
In post 99, Maxous wrote:
In post 94, wgeurts wrote:Kuroi if you're town please reread texcats post and take a really good look. That was not a scum over the top defense. Also defending ones self is once again also not a scum tell. It's going "over the top" in your defense displaying over-confidence and/or paranoia that is scummy.

I don't agree at all - Texcat

a) had a passive-aggressive dig at Kuroi

b) what does Alexcelent being indifferent to the wagon have to do with anything?

unvote,
VOTE: Texcat

In post 133, Maxous wrote:
In post 106, texcat wrote: The wagon that I pushed with my RVS vote all the way to L-3 (! does this just sound ridiculous?) was on Alex. You seem to be voting me for encouraging Kuroi to get out of his tunnel, but Kuroi thinks I'm scummy for pushing Alex to L-3 with my RVS. It seems like Alex might have something to do with it.

uhh no.
I voted you for the bolded:
In post 88, texcat wrote:
In post 84, KuroiXHF wrote:2) He didn't see a problem with it. <- I think he said this is why.

Yep. And I still don't see a problem with it.
I do find it strange that you are so focused on it
, especially since Alexcellent seemed totally indifferent to the wagon.

what's strange about him scum-hunting?
the rest of his posts he was answering questions about his read that people were asking.

Kuroi does seem to be out of his tunnel now. Yay. I thought he was focused on the L-3 vote for way too long. Maxous just thought it was scum hunting. I can't really disagree, and never voted Kuroi, but did think it was tunnel he should get out of.

Lack of other content leads to the vote.

Other people getting scrutiny:
KT -- Serious lack of content. You should ISO this and look.
Alex -- sure would like to see more here
Shotty -- didn't like his suspicion about Kuroi coaching Wg. But did like his suggestion about the CC.
Persivul -- I didn't really like his intent to hammer. Is he scum that knew Blade would flip town? I agree with his argument that JK should probably leave Blade alone, but don't like his suggestion that a vig should CC. As Shotty pointed out, if JK leaves Blade alone, then vig can take him out.
In post 233, Persivul wrote:I thought that was implied, but FTR, intent to hammer.

Personally I think the guy is town trying to play too tricksy, but at this point he's going to be a distraction for as long as he's here, and his flip will help analysis. Absent a claim he needs to go.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Just a quick thing before going to work.

I don't think Wgeurts should be lynched Today: he's clearly the one who needs to be Cop-investigated.
He's posting the most, therefore, he has the biggest impact to the game. If he's town, he'll be a great asset for us later and we shouldn't ignore this fact. If he's scum, he'll go down Tomorrow, after the investigation.

Opinions?

Return to “Completed Open Games”