Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:26 am

Post by Alexcellent »

UNVOTE: Blacle

I'm not a vig. I think it's just Masquerade that we're waiting on now to see if there's a CC?

In post 252, BlacleWorks wrote:I just want to point out that all of us are confirmed town to scum. They actually don't want to have their kills directed by town. They would much rather prefer to kill who will best advance their scum!plot. In a way losing a confirmed town early on at least makes scum behave in a more predictable manner at night one time. They are aware of this as well and it will naturally raise their scum paranoia and could lead to a slip. So in the end not JKing me is always the best option for town to take at this point.

More votes on Wgeurts please.

I really disagree here. Provided there's no CC, you have both a PR and are confirmed town, which makes you a major threat to scum. Going into D2 with a confirmed townie still alive is pretty good for town/bad for scum.
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 254, Aneninen wrote:JailKeeper idea.
In my opinion, whoever the JK is (do not CLAIM!),
should toss a coin, 50% to protect Blade, 50% to do nothing.

At least, this will wifomize the kill for the scums, there will be no "safekill" for them.
Moreover, the cop definitely need to investigate someone.

I actually really like this idea.
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:31 am

Post by Alexcellent »

@Persivul, why are you voting Texcat?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Persivul »

Bad vibes and I like the wagon so far.
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 273, texcat wrote:VOTE: Maxous
First the strange vote on Alex.
In post 25, Maxous wrote:
In post 9, Alexcellent wrote:Hyper aggressive? No fucks? That sounds like obvscum to me!

VOTE: BlacleWorks

I didn't like this either

vote: Alexcellent
In post 42, Maxous wrote:
I suppose it's gut.
I didn't like the feel of the post.

Then the vote for me.
In post 99, Maxous wrote:
In post 94, wgeurts wrote:Kuroi if you're town please reread texcats post and take a really good look. That was not a scum over the top defense. Also defending ones self is once again also not a scum tell. It's going "over the top" in your defense displaying over-confidence and/or paranoia that is scummy.

I don't agree at all - Texcat

a) had a passive-aggressive dig at Kuroi

b) what does Alexcelent being indifferent to the wagon have to do with anything?

unvote,
VOTE: Texcat

In post 133, Maxous wrote:
In post 106, texcat wrote: The wagon that I pushed with my RVS vote all the way to L-3 (! does this just sound ridiculous?) was on Alex. You seem to be voting me for encouraging Kuroi to get out of his tunnel, but Kuroi thinks I'm scummy for pushing Alex to L-3 with my RVS. It seems like Alex might have something to do with it.

uhh no.
I voted you for the bolded:
In post 88, texcat wrote:
In post 84, KuroiXHF wrote:2) He didn't see a problem with it. <- I think he said this is why.

Yep. And I still don't see a problem with it.
I do find it strange that you are so focused on it
, especially since Alexcellent seemed totally indifferent to the wagon.

what's strange about him scum-hunting?
the rest of his posts he was answering questions about his read that people were asking.

Kuroi does seem to be out of his tunnel now. Yay. I thought he was focused on the L-3 vote for way too long. Maxous just thought it was scum hunting. I can't really disagree, and never voted Kuroi, but did think it was tunnel he should get out of.

Lack of other content leads to the vote.

Other people getting scrutiny:
KT -- Serious lack of content. You should ISO this and look.
Alex -- sure would like to see more here
Shotty -- didn't like his suspicion about Kuroi coaching Wg. But did like his suggestion about the CC.
Persivul -- I didn't really like his intent to hammer. Is he scum that knew Blade would flip town? I agree with his argument that JK should probably leave Blade alone, but don't like his suggestion that a vig should CC. As Shotty pointed out, if JK leaves Blade alone, then vig can take him out.
In post 233, Persivul wrote:I thought that was implied, but FTR, intent to hammer.

Personally I think the guy is town trying to play too tricksy, but at this point he's going to be a distraction for as long as he's here, and his flip will help analysis. Absent a claim he needs to go.

I'm still entirely sure why you're voting Maxous based on the above. Is it that you don't agree with his logic in voting you? I might be missing something
Why don't you like Persivul claiming intent on Blacle? It seems weird to me since you were the one that put him at L-1
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 303, Persivul wrote:Bad vibes and I like the wagon so far.

Fair enough
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Alexcellent »

A couple reads: leaning town on Aeninen, Clumsy, Kuroi and Pers.

I still am not a fan of how she jumped off of my RVS wagon when people started questioning it, don't heaps like the really early PR question and I don't like . Puts Blacle at L-1, but doesn't like when someone claims intent, it just seems off.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:16 am

Post by texcat »

In post 304, Alexcellent wrote:

I'm still entirely sure why you're voting Maxous based on the above. Is it that you don't agree with his logic in voting you? I might be missing something
Why don't you like Persivul claiming intent on Blacle? It seems weird to me since you were the one that put him at L-1

Re Persivul. He claimed intent, but then said that he thought Blacle was town. Often that indicates scum who want to lynch town, but don't want to get blamed for lynching town. Or scum that want to get a claim so they know who to NK.
Personally I think the guy is town trying to play too tricksy, but at this point he's going to be a distraction for as long as he's here, and his flip will help analysis. Absent a claim he needs to go.

Re Maxous. I don't agree with his logic in voting me. Perhaps it's just OMGUS.

But having said all of that about Pers. I think I've talked myself into voting there.

VOTE: Persivul
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Masquerade »

I have read a bunch already but had to go so wasn't able to post. Going to catch up on the rest but wanted to let you know I'm not the vig.

UNVOTE: (I actually have no idea where my vote was)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Masquerade »

I'd need to make a quotewall to explain myself and I'd rather not do that. Instead, if you don't agree point me to a post you think is town and I'll explain why it's scum.

If there's anything anyone wants me to comment on, let me know. I think it's a good idea to stop talking about the PR's. My opinion is they should do what they see fit, and there's no reason to inform scum about anything.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:23 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 276, BlacleWorks wrote:If we aren't going to lynch Wgeurts today. I would be okay with lynching Aneninen based on the associatives with Wgeurts. I still prefer a Wgeurts lynch.

Sorry, but you have to say, "I want to vote wgeurts" about six more times before we're convinced to vote him.

In post 285, Persivul wrote:
In post 265, SirCakez wrote:Damn you're right, I felt like I'd been posting more then that.
Regarding the coasting people - I'd put Persivul in that list. He's been noticeably quiet.

Last week my cat died, my daughter had surgery, and I was working 12 hour days. Check any of my games, I was noticeably quiet in all of them.

I've seen people say negative things about you, but you'd have to be a real douchebag to lie about this. I'll give you a pass.

In post 296, KainTepes wrote:VOTE: TEXCAT

HE IS SCUM BECAUSE WGEURTS,, is town

And in other news, Justin Beiber's music is shit so Rebecca Black gets a Grammy award.

In post 309, Masquerade wrote:VOTE: Texcat

I'd need to make a quotewall to explain myself and I'd rather not do that. Instead, if you don't agree point me to a post you think is town and I'll explain why it's scum.

If there's anything anyone wants me to comment on, let me know. I think it's a good idea to stop talking about the PR's. My opinion is they should do what they see fit, and there's no reason to inform scum about anything.

I'd just like to say that this just feels like sheeping to me.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:10 am

Post by SirCakez »

Wgeurts who are your other scumreads?
Why is Shotty being allowed to coast like this?
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:31 am

Post by wgeurts »

He isn't, I started writing a long post today but only finished three players as I had to study for an exam. I've only mobile-posted today, tomorrow I'll finish that post of mine I promised.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:12 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

In post 311, SirCakez wrote:Wgeurts who are your other scumreads?
Why is Shotty being allowed to coast like this?

I'm not coasting, seriously though what is you problem with me?
#freeShotty
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:15 am

Post by SirCakez »

Your posts are contributing very little. You were sitting on your RVS vote until this morning, like seriously.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:17 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

In post 314, SirCakez wrote:Your posts are contributing very little. You were sitting on your RVS vote until this morning, like seriously.

This game is moving slowly, and until then I had no reason to change my vote.
#freeShotty
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 315, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 314, SirCakez wrote:Your posts are contributing very little. You were sitting on your RVS vote until this morning, like seriously.

This game is moving slowly, and until then I had no reason to change my vote.

Does anyone here know if he's normally reactive? (Expecting the game to move before he does?)
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Nope persivul thats not a contradiction, the case was weak, If someone is an easy target any case can be used to myslynch them. Nothing about my posts revealed any sort of scum intent but he thought I was scum? That doesn't add up. But I'll stop asking for votes seeing as I'm not getting them lol. I still think he is scum. JK do not JK me tonight! If I'm going to be killed then let it happen. I'm only going to vote in my scumpool anyhow.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by davesaz »

Official Vote Count

texcat
(6): KuroiXHF, Maxous, Persivul, KainTepes, Alexcellent, Masquerade
L-1

wgeurts
(2): BlacleWorks, Clumsy
Aneninen
(1): drmyshottyizsik
Persivul
(1): texcat
drmyshottyizsik
(1): SirCakez

Not Voting
(2): Aneninen, wgeurts

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-04-12 01:01:10)
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by davesaz »

Note: the vote counter tool sometimes doesn't work correctly with votes in all caps. Please try to be at least close to the correct capitalization and spelling of the player's name.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Argh I really want to hammer this but patience is a part of my game that is sorely lacking and I want to stop hammering on people I don't actually think are scum. Gotta break those bad habbits....
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by wgeurts »

Don't hammer.
I've a lot to speak about and I don't think texcat is today's lynch.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Quickpost.
F-ck this shyt!
Haven't I told you that Texcat is a Day1 mislynch magnet?!
As far as I can remember, whenever she was lynched on Day1, there was a town loss later!

And I f-cking don't care how bad I look by posting this. I don't think she's scum, period. If she happens to be one, you can try to lynch me Tomorrow. Fair trade, I suppose, isn't it?
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 309, Masquerade wrote:VOTE: Texcat

Were you aware that this vote put her at L-1?

In post 322, Aneninen wrote:Quickpost.
F-ck this shyt!
Haven't I told you that Texcat is a Day1 mislynch magnet?!
As far as I can remember, whenever she was lynched on Day1, there was a town loss later!

And I f-cking don't care how bad I look by posting this. I don't think she's scum, period. If she happens to be one, you can try to lynch me Tomorrow. Fair trade, I suppose, isn't it?

UNVOTE: Texcat

I might still go back on her, but I don't want her getting hammered yet. And I'm starting to have some second thoughts about her based on some of the weaker votes on her wagon. I want to hear some more justifications for the vote on her, particularly from Masquerade and KT.

@Aneninen - who would you propose as today's lynch?
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by wgeurts »

Aneninen

Aneninen's ISO is nothing too spectacular, there's a little content but not terribly much. He gives a lot of posts like post which contain short, blunt thoughts. Although they do lack further explanation and such, they seem genuine and some of them I've had myself and that earns town-points as you would hope town are drawing similar conclusions. His readslist in is okay and the reasons and decent at most. His later play is a little more worrying, although being on the BW wagon fairly early he never really pushed it or explained why. That could be seen as scum-coasting and letting someone else (me) do the dirty-work and get all the blame if BW flips. The fact he flipped his read from null-town to null-scum on me is also noteworthy, especially as it changed just as people were starting to doubt my alignment. Could be seen as carefully setting up his options. His other reads in post are once again decent, though I would really like him to explain them all in more detail. His interest in setup-speculation is also something I've also noticed, and should be noted for later. I'm not quiet sure where to lean with this slot, if he doesn't start pushing people and providing explanations for his actions soon I may consider pushing him.

drmyshottyizsik

Shotty also isn't anything exciting. He has a lot of posts where he comments on various things but never really follows up or acts on them. He's discussed me and what seemed like me coaching as well as some other stuff however he lacks visable reads as well as any scum-hunting. I don't know where he currently stands on matters involving the current gamestate, and as such it's hard to form a read on him. Just like with Anen this kind of coasting could be scum-motivated, however I'm not convinced. His loose cannonball at Aneninen out of the blue seems more like something town would do however, albeit it's a weak indicator. Really I'd like to get some reads from this slot along with some explanations, if he doesn't improve I'll start pushing him too.

Clumsy

Even though I keep telling myself it could be easily done as scum the fact Clumsy is a newer player really makes me like post for some reason. It just feels like a town post despite me rationally not being able to justify it being so. He seems to be showing a natural line-of-thought and seem to be able to follow his thoughts' development. His early post already show signs of him trying to figure out the game which is a good indicator. I originally didn't like post because of the way he went "you're scum reading me for x, so why not this guy?" which I see coming from scum a lot more than from town. A further look when not skimming on a mobile device however showed that it wasn't as bad as I thought it was, there's reasonable analysis there and the reads are decent. He was never on BW either, really the only scum-thing I could possibly pin on him right now is his lack of explanation for voting me. That could be seen as opportunism however I'll await an explanation before deciding if that's so. For now he can be town.

Alexcellent

His first post looks a bit odd and awkward however isn't too alignment indicative as people are claiming. What's more condemning is his personal-bubble he only reacts to; all his posts until are reactions to things concerning him. He lacks any reads outside of this bubble and isn't discussing things either. The way he coasted on his BW read looks really shady as it was an RVS vote, which he never later justifies with further explanation. He also has a scum-read on Texcat which he explains in post , the reasoning there is weak and honestly just wrong. I want reads from him on other players as well as further explanation as to why he scum-read BW and is scum-reading Texcat.

KainTepes

Not sure how to read this slot as I've played with KT before and she was just as erratic and illogical as now. I however don't like the way she both voted rising wagons on BW and Texcat without any explanation (worth acknowledging). It could be seen as opportunism however with KT being the way she is I hesitate to finalise that judgement.

texcat

Despite all the hassle texcat placing Alex at L-3 and unvoting remains non-alignment indicative and it will remain so all game, possibly with the exception of some scum-flips. His post is a little concerning as it's more in scum's interests to organise what the town does during the night, however it seems like she was thinking whether we should discuss it at all when you read the end of post . If anything that would be a town-motivated point-of-view. Some people think her reaction to Kuroi in post is scummy, I disagree. They raise the point "what has Alex to do with this" for starters, he was the one getting wagoned and it was notable that kuroi was freaking out about the wagon more than the guy getting wagoned was. I also fail to see any passive aggressiveness
as I'm a robot
so if someone could point that out that would be swell. Her post is a little strange and I would like her to elaborate her first line of reasoning as I don't understand it. As goes for the vote on persivul, why did she vote him? Her vote on BW is also rather concerning as she gave literally no reason for voting him. Post however contains valid reasoning against Persivul, so her posts aren't completely void of scum-hunting. Really I want a full set of reads from her soon, I also feel like we shouldn't lynch her today as the amount of people that joined her wagon without explanation and the speed it arose don't sit well with me. Preferably I'd keep her around a bit longer as I get the feeling that she's the type of player who won't be able to hide their alignment for long. Leaning scum here for lack of pushes and explanation on reads, and what seems to be opportunism. I know however that she tend to look scummy as town a lot and gets lynched a lot for it, hence my hesitance to lynch her today.

Masquerade

Masquerade is an odd one, his first posts consist of small thought with a comment here and there yet they lack much depth. Though I've found an inconsistency: in post he town reads Blacle yet in post he states he "no longer scum reads him" (albeit for faulty reasons but hey). The issue here however is that it would be a lot more in scum's favour and interest to spur on the BW wagon, I don't see a newer player sapping a wagon for town-credit either thus it's all rather confusing. If mas could explain what was going on here that would be great. The jump on texcat is a little slimy and I want him to explain his main reasons for doing so. If he's town he should be explaining this stuff anyway an if he's scum some pressure will do him good.

KuroiXHF

I think Kuroi's early tunnel on Texcat came from town. Really scum had no reason to focus so much on someone so early and draw a lot of attention. The way he heavily defends his stance and interacts with others on the matter also sits well with me, it means he isn't just spewing crumpets and is putting thought into the game. His reads have been genuine and his thought process has been natural, I can see where he's heading and why he thinks what he states. I could elaborate further but I think it's pretty clear kuroi is town.

Persivul

I'll be blunt, I think Persivul is scum. He hasn't done any scum-hunting nor does he interact with people. He's coasting big time, the intent to hammer and his recent jump onto texcat look awful as he explains neither. Once. Nada. "Bad vibes and I like the wagon" is not a good reason to be lynching someone, I don't understand how a logical player like him can accept someone's lynch without providing his two-cents. I know persivul's town and scum game, as town he's a lot more pro-active. As scum he coasts and makes the best of what he gets. Guess which we're seeing this game?

BlacleWorks

Town unless counter-claimed.

Maxous

Maxous seems to have been trying to figure out the game from the get-go. Posts like his post show he's thinking about stuff and trying to figure things out. I may disagree with him but that doesn't mean he's scum. I also really like his post , it's an example of a post you'll see a lot more from town than scum. The "are you a moron" mentality is more likely to come from town, as scum would prefer to just push the player instead. I'm getting bored writing these up and I'm hungry so I'll leave it as this.

SirCakez

I think this guy is town, I can explain why if you demand however I want to get something to eat but I need this post finished so I'm not writing an essay for SC. Sorry man, you're just not worthy :P
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Return to “Completed Open Games”