Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 149, Ollie wrote:UNVOTE: KTthecreeper

I'll judge you on your scum hunting, let's see what you've got.

hit em hard champ!
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 94, Lowell wrote:
In post 92, Nosferatu wrote:

lowell: townreading so easily is how I won against you last game as scum fam

This is true. I was admittedly bad that game.

For pointing this out unprompted, I declare you town this game. No guts no glory.

If this was intentional then fair play. :lol:
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 150, Killthestory wrote:
In post 149, Ollie wrote:UNVOTE: KTthecreeper

I'll judge you on your scum hunting, let's see what you've got.

hit em hard champ!

I should follow your example. Nothing hits scum harder than telling people to vote for you ad nauseam. :lol:
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:37 pm

Post by Killthestory »

i dont get it

does that make me stupid
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 42, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 27, Lowell wrote:ABR, get in here and help me kill some newbs.

So Lowell do you usually buddy up to ABR? And just for kicks why aren’t you interested in having ABR’s slot help you lynch scum instead of pwning noobs?

I like this. The response was placatory & swerved the question...

In post 54, Lowell wrote:Magna is going to be annoying as hell, but, unfortunately, is town.

But I wanna know the answer. Do you usually buddy up to ABR Lowell & why?
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:40 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 153, Killthestory wrote:i dont get it

does that make me stupid

In post 137, Ollie wrote:
In post 68, Killthestory wrote:
Quick I need more votes on me, or I'll be scumread late game for not being pressured enough!

In post 71, Killthestory wrote:Ocean if you don't vote for me I'm going to death tunnel you

In post 74, Killthestory wrote:
Just vote me for fucks sakes

In post 106, Killthestory wrote:God fucking dammit no one's voting me

:neutral:
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:55 pm

Post by Ollie »

Killthestory can you give at least some of your reads on people so far? It's gonna be hard to work out your alignment with no content.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Lowell »

I'm starting to see the Ollie case, if for no other reason than his growing frustration that no one else is voting for obvtown killthestory like he wants us to. And yes, Ollie, I do normally sheep ABR. Because it's fun. You got a problem?

I have new leader now, though, and his name is killthestory. Obvtown. VOTE: CoM I tend to think team CoM would be having a little more fun were they down. I'm getting a bit of the deflated-after-receiving-scum-role vibe from them. Which I feel is especially pronounced in hydras.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Lowell »

down = town

.... OR DOES IT!??!?!
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Nosferatu »

he's not voting kill?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:08 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

VOTE: Acryon

Lacks any engagement in the game beyond the Policy Lynch issue. At this stage there is plenty to mine to start forming suspicions.

Hey
Ocean
– why is it that you’ve read everyone’s ISO at 143 and yet I don’t see any mention of me at all in your reads list?

In post 136, Ollie wrote:acryon advocated a KainTepes policy lynch & has done nothing else.

And what does that mean to you? If you are suggesting it is scummy why didn’t you vote him? You unvoted Creeper at 149 and nothing between this post and that one should have changed your opinion on Creeper. And if it is not scummy why bother posting it at all?

In post 76, Bellaphant wrote:Mm, benefit of the doubt is he was waiting for a response from me, but it was super weird. Kt's defensiveness is not something I've seen from them, but I've played with them twice and were an easy mislynch once and a modkill the second time.

One of the votes on him is prolly scum.

If this is the case why aren’t telling us which player that most likely is?

In post 66, Imperium wrote:
I think that this is probably more likely to come from town than scum; it's pretty obviously an overreaction but KT is a newer player and I find that newer players tend to trend towards less words as scum, not more.

Paying more attention to yourself is a pretty common scumtell (playing for survival instead of playing to find scum); the only way this case works against Lowell is if you think that he is both aware of that tendency and that it would factor into his reads while pushing a page 2 read. I don't really think this is the case.

So do you find anything suspect about Lowell’s push on KT then? Because I find his summary of how things progressed to be at best a very slanted interpretation of Creeper’s response.

In post 79, Imperium wrote:This is probably the best point in thread so far.

See this is where you lose me. Because the most damning of the exchange at 22-25 between Bella and Ollie is not that it took him an hour after posting 24 to vote in 25. It’s that he only voted for Creeper at all because Bella repeatedly badgered him about his read. And Nosferatu doesn’t address that element in his 73 at all.

Why is the time delay more damning then what I pointed out?

In post 90, Lowell wrote:I'm also a little worried CoM might be scum. Which makes me sad. And that Killthestory might be town. Which makes me sadder.

In post 157, Lowell wrote:I'm starting to see the Ollie case, if for no other reason than his growing frustration that no one else is voting for obvtown killthestory like he wants us to. And yes, Ollie, I do normally sheep ABR. Because it's fun. You got a problem?

I have new leader now, though, and his name is killthestory. Obvtown. VOTE: CoM I tend to think team CoM would be having a little more fun were they down. I'm getting a bit of the deflated-after-receiving-scum-role vibe from them. Which I feel is especially pronounced in hydras.

So Kill being Town would make you sad. Nope nevermind he’s ObvTown and should be followed like a sheep. This makes no sense …

And the first part about Ollie being scummy for being frustrated that no-one is voting Kill is terrible logic since

1. Kill repeatedly asked people to vote him.
2. Ollie is clearly not pushing Kill but responding to his “Vote me” spam.

Hey Lowell are you scum? It’s ok you can be honest. No-one will think less of you for it.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 160, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
See this is where you lose me. Because the most damning of the exchange at 22-25 between Bella and Ollie is not that it took him an hour after posting 24 to vote in 25. It’s that he only voted for Creeper at all because Bella repeatedly badgered him about his read. And Nosferatu doesn’t address that element in his 73 at all.

Why is the time delay more damning then what I pointed out?

I actually didn't read it as bella pressuring him to vote tbh
last.fm
gtkas
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:29 am

In post 161, Nosferatu wrote:

Um, ok.

Really though whether Bella said "Hey vote this person" is fairly irrelevant in the process in my mind. Bella repeatedly requested a real reason from Ollie for his suspicion of Creeper. Ollie only voted after giving his reasoning after being badgered. If you think Ollie is scum for waiting an hour to vote (which really a scum-tell as I see it) you have to think the fact that the only reason he gave said reasoning is because of Bella. Which is odd given the back and forth you had with Ollie regarding being questioned about reasoning on players and his general stance on you not giving it.

Do you disagree?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 157, Lowell wrote:I'm starting to see the Ollie case, if for no other reason than his growing frustration that no one else is voting for obvtown killthestory like he wants us to. And yes, Ollie, I do normally sheep ABR. Because it's fun. You got a problem?

Actually you're just annoyed at me asking you questions. Again; why do you think Imp & Magna town?

I'm not even voting for killthestory, & I can't get any read til I get some content from (her, I think?). My read there null is atm.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:01 am

Post by acryon »

In post 160, MagnaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: Acryon

Lacks any engagement in the game beyond the Policy Lynch issue. At this stage there is plenty to mine to start forming suspicions.

You must be kidding... My first post in the game was yesterday. How is it possible to make a conclusion like that about someone at this point?

I'll be honest that post was annoying enough to push me away but I'm not going to rob the town because you're being foolish.

In post 136, Ollie wrote:acryon advocated a KainTepes policy lynch & has done nothing else.

You must be kidding... My first post in the game was yesterday. How is it possible to make a conclusion like that about someone at this point?

I'll be honest that post was annoying enough to push me away but I'm not going to rob the town because you're being foolish.

In post 143, OceanWind wrote:So, re-reading everyone's ISO's, the only thing Acryon has done is push KainTepes as a policy lynch and respond to non-game-relevant stuff like who the initials KT should refer to. Probably mafia.

You must be kidding... My first post in the game was yesterday. How is it possible to make a conclusion like that about someone at this point? Also why the #%&$ are you ISO'ing someone who has posted 6 posts in a 12 hour period and making conclusions based on it? I'm glad I call you scum later.

In post 102, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 100, OceanWind wrote:
In post 95, Ollie wrote:/ <--- who states suspicion only to come back literally an hour later to put a vote down?

Why is it scummy that he came back an hour later to vote?

It felt like he forgot that he thought it was scummy or something

This feels like a major stretch. You just said they stated a suspicion, so how could they forget that he thought it was scummy within the same post?
-Killthestory is town.
-OceanWind is scum. Felt like jumping on the coat-tails of Ollie.
-Undecided on Nosferatu, and I'll admit I'm having a hard time because I think most of her accusers are very annoying.
-Not sure about Magna but his vote on me is truly terrible. The fact that anyone joined in on this absurd reasoning is insane. I have never one time seen someone use a content/activity argument based on the first 24-hour period of the game, and there is definitely a reason for that.
-ChurchOfMercy did ping me in . Certainly doesn't feel like ABR at all, just giving everyone a pass.

General thoughts: Several people going back and forth so much this early makes me think scum is going to have an easy time hiding this game. Also a PSA: Just because you've clogged up the game with 30 posts on D1 doesn't mean everyone can or should.

VOTE: OceanWind
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 160, MagnaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: Acryon

And what does that mean to you? If you are suggesting it is scummy why didn’t you vote him? You unvoted Creeper at 149 and nothing between this post and that one should have changed your opinion on Creeper. And if it is not scummy why bother posting it at all?

It's definitely a bad start for Acryon, but I wanna see what he does when he actually engages in the game. I was working my way through everyone in isolation, I actually thought it was a unique view point at the time before I read everyone's posts but it wasn't. I could vote there though.

If this is the case why aren’t telling us which player that most likely is?

Yeah that's bad, none-committal. Bellahant goes in the naughty pile.

Well kinda true, I only gave more of an opinion about it because I was badgered, I was still in pissing about mode until that.

So Kill being Town would make you sad. Nope nevermind he’s ObvTown and should be followed like a sheep. This makes no sense …

At the risk of stirring Lowell into saying I'm annoyed because I want to kill someone else... clearly the way he plays is gathering a little army together (by giving them a town pat on the head), to give him more sway & help protect him from big baddies. So not sure if we can read anything into that on its own. All we can do is question the fuck out of his town reads I suppose.

And the first part about Ollie being scummy for being frustrated that no-one is voting Kill is terrible logic since

1. Kill repeatedly asked people to vote him.
2. Ollie is clearly not pushing Kill but responding to his “Vote me” spam.

The only person pushing for people to vote for Kill is Kill. :lol:
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Ollie »

acryon :laugh:

You must be kidding!
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 164, acryon wrote:

This feels like a major stretch. You just said they stated a suspicion, so how could they forget that he thought it was scummy within the same post?

Thank you! It's a load of rubbish isn't it.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:15 am

Post by acryon »

In post 167, Ollie wrote:

It is, although admittedly your encouraging me here makes me feel worse about you.

You've had a lot to say and done a lot of good questioning for the most part but your vote is still open. Who's scum?
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 168, acryon wrote:
In post 167, Ollie wrote:

It is, although admittedly your encouraging me here makes me feel worse about you.

You've had a lot to say and done a lot of good questioning for the most part but your vote is still open. Who's scum?

Hang on, working on a reads list as you type. I'll remember not to encourage you any more in the future. I had a gold star sticker & a motivational speech ready for you as well, which you will now never get.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:22 am

Post by acryon »

In post 169, Ollie wrote:
Hang on, working on a reads list as you type. I'll remember not to encourage you any more in the future. I had a gold star sticker & a motivational speech ready for you as well, which you will now never get.

No, I like encouragement. But it probably earns more scumpoints than town ones. :)
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Killthestory »

My hero <3

now that I'm being sheeped I'm going to carry this game to victory. Give me a few hours to analyze tone, context, and content from all players while I sort out the scumpile for now.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 162, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 161, Nosferatu wrote:

Um, ok.

Really though whether Bella said "Hey vote this person" is fairly irrelevant in the process in my mind. Bella repeatedly requested a real reason from Ollie for his suspicion of Creeper. Ollie only voted after giving his reasoning after being badgered. If you think Ollie is scum for waiting an hour to vote (which really a scum-tell as I see it) you have to think the fact that the only reason he gave said reasoning is because of Bella. Which is odd given the back and forth you had with Ollie regarding being questioned about reasoning on players and his general stance on you not giving it.

Do you disagree?

no I see your point, but when I first read page 1, I didn't see their interaction as bella badgering him for an opinion on KT. Especially since it was a 4-post interaction.

"whaddya think about kt"
"suspicious, I'll be mindful of him"
"why"
"his response to lowell was weird"
*hour wait*
~vote~

acryon wrote:

oh ya, I forgot 24 and 25 are the same number.
last.fm
gtkas
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:10 am

SNIP other quotes for length’s sake …

-Killthestory is town.
-OceanWind is scum. Felt like jumping on the coat-tails of Ollie.
-Undecided on Nosferatu, and I'll admit I'm having a hard time because I think most of her accusers are very annoying.
-Not sure about Magna but his vote on me is truly terrible. The fact that anyone joined in on this absurd reasoning is insane. I have never one time seen someone use a content/activity argument based on the first 24-hour period of the game, and there is definitely a reason for that.
-ChurchOfMercy did ping me in . Certainly doesn't feel like ABR at all, just giving everyone a pass.

General thoughts: Several people going back and forth so much this early makes me think scum is going to have an easy time hiding this game. Also a PSA: Just because you've clogged up the game with 30 posts on D1 doesn't mean everyone can or should.

VOTE: OceanWind

Ding ding ding … vote stays. This is pure appeasement posting in an attempt to head further scrutiny.

Everyone who is interested take a look at Acryon’s ISO –

41 – Votes Kain Tepes for policy reasons.
43 / 46 / 53 – responding to my questions about his policy lynch stance.

Now that’s the first few pages. Maybe he just didn’t want to read the thread and comment on the Creeper early wagon and any of the play then. But later he returns for the following posts –

91 – Yet another response regarding his policy lynch stance, this time to Imperium.
93 – Pure fluff saying “I can’t say I will not screw up calling Kain Creeper and vice versa”

So there was nothing worth even discussing by Page 4? Not at all? I disagree.

But I call him out on lack of content and almost immediately – BAM – post both trying to undercut suspicion and get some content into thread.

Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Ollie »

Subject to massive change & IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER, so don't go getting smug Magna etc..

Town Leans

MagnaofIllusion
- pushing people hard, asking the right questions, seems healthily suspicious of every player in the game, which I like.
KTthecreeper
- early wagon puts me off when I mesh that with the explanation for the early vote & the accounts of early KT wagons being common.
OceanWind
- had alot of the same questions for Nos as me & articulated some good stuff that I couldn't, so I don't see that as riding on my coat tails.
ChurchofMercy
- coulda tried to stick the knife in when I was coming under fire, but said they supported me with no messing about. Wants killthestory to scum hunt, join the club.

Null

Acryon
- Bad start but I was right to give him a chance to do something. That something was a great point about Nosferatu. He's pretty much scum reading my town leans list, but hey great point.
jmo
- liked that he had a problem with Lowell's early town read but not much else to go on
Killthestory
- no content to read
Lowell
- his play has been mostly gathering allies, which I don't read either way

Imperium
- unsure, not just gonna scum read him for that nonsense about Nosferatu's point being the best yet or whatever but he's an inbetweener atm.

Scum Leans

Bellaphant
- Hedging her bets in the little she's posted.
Nosferatu
- How long have you got? I'm not convinced yet though. I'm not fucking Lowell am I.

Who have I missed off that list? Can't work out who is playing under a different name.

I can see alot of switching around so no one get pissy me me or I'll cut u.

Return to “Completed Open Games”