Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:18 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 572, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:Lapsa why did my townreading timing on you feel off?

for similar reasons as this question

combined with this shitty LAMIST:

In post 571, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:About the tone of my posts: they are meant to be funny but also honest.

it seems as if you smelled calvary's insecurity towards me and are trying to amplify it
abcedminded
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:52 am

Post by acryon »

In post 534, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 531, acryon wrote:Eh I mean I do see what Meeseeks is actually saying about kush regarding the newbieness/scumminess. A lot of his posts have this recklessness/messy nature to them that can come across as newbie. Sort of the line between "scum wouldn't actually act this scummy" and being actual scum.
Yeah it makes sense that YOU'D see those posts and think "Hmmm, is this just noobishness or actually scumminess?" It's how I was seeing kush's posts also. But it makes so sense whatsoever for meeks to think that about someone that he's hard-defended all game long.

You saw that stack of posts I quoted right? We're not talking about some offhand soft defense. He made it very clear that he did not want Kush lynched.

Maybe it's because that's something I've done a lot. If I am torn on someone like Meeseeks has been on kush, I tend to defend pretty hard for a couple reasons: (1) it forces potential scum on a wagon to come up with real reasons for being there, and (2) helps me figure out my read based on those clearer reasons put out.

In post 552, Fire Assassin wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 537, JarJarDrinks wrote:
I Am Innocent
- townread. very few posts but I like most of em. I really like him going after Kush and Meesks. Feels like legit scumhunting

MURDERCAT
- townread. Pointing out Garmrs Daytalk post reads town to me. I got a similiar feeling when he posted that. Ditto pointing out kush's self-meta. I feel like murdercat is very much on the same page as me this game.

Lapsa
- townread. Already posted my thoughts on Lapsa. Let me add that my 2 top scumreads are pushing this wagon.

Calvary
- slight townread. I like how she came in trying to take the focus off Lapsa since that was consuming the whole game @ that point. would like to see more though.

RadiantCowbells
- Null. played a few games w/ RC now and regardless of alignment he pretty much plays the same. I generally get the feeling that RC randomly chooses who to scumread and then pushes it as hard as he can.

Fire Assassin
- null. He really doesn't say much of anything in his posts though that's kinda the way he played as town in the other games I've played w/ him.

Autti
- null slighly scum. Only 1 post w/ any real content and he spent half of it attacking me which I obviously know is a bad push. Rest of that post seemed bad too. Need more content.

nnn_thekushmountains
Only a slight scumread now cause I don't feel like he jives w/ being Mr Meesks scumbuddy. It's just too much hard-defending. Other than that I've thought he was scummy most of the game which I've posted about plenty.

Jake from State Farm
- slight scumread. For the number of posts he has, there's very little content in em. don't have much more than that

acryon
- scumread. Read very scummy to me earlier and then I kinda forgot about him. Just reread his ISO and he does seem to just go w/ town sentiment alot. Like his top scumreads now seem to be Me, Kush and Lapsa. He has very little thoughts of his own.

Garmr
- scumread. Didn't like the "scum have daytalk?" post. Also feels like alot of his interaction w/ Lapsa is calling him a bad player instead of actually scumreading him. Though I'm pretty sure Mr Meesks is scum and garmr seemed to go after him kind of hard earlier. Though that also makes me wonder why garmr isn't concerned that Lapsa is Meeks top scumread. Also, he's also going hard after murdercat who I'm townreading.

Mr Meeseeks
- Top scumread. Reasons already posted.

This read wall is one of the worst I have ever seen. I don't know if I should say this is scum or town read wall. I just highly disagree with it.

Maybe because it has about half the game as scum. Although having half the game as scum is actually better to me than just having everyone as town. Scum generally aren't too excited to make a bunch of enemies.

Still happy with my vote where it sits.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:12 am

Post by acryon »

In post 564, Calvary wrote:
Spoiler:
Given that we already have scrubs who are saying shit like "final wagons are forming" and "people are tunneling so we should just lynch the player being tunneled" I am going to move away from the main cases and onto this sheep who is content to lurk in the background, spectate the game and go with the flow.

VOTE: Fire Assassin

I've played with Fire off-site and I can acknowledge that his play-style may be different to what I expect from him. (e.g., he clears townies a lot more than he does here, but I get why that's the case and I'm not scum-reading him for not doing that) However, I don't think that's an adequate explanation for what he's done this game.

92 - Votes Lapsa. 2nd vote on the wagon.

In post 99, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 97, BananaCucho wrote:I guess a better phrased question would be, anything I should focus on in the last four pages while I skim it?

How haven't you already skimmed it? Its mostly standard RVS, though Lapsa sticks out cause he is trying to get reasons for votes from people and asking a lot of questions. It seems like someone attempting to look like like they are town.

What's the difference between 'someone attempting to look like town' and someone actually trying to move discussion away from RVS? Why did Lapsa's behaviour fall in the former category?

102 and 106 are two examples of posts where he comments on the game but does not relate this to scum-reading or town-clearing anyone. Comes across as complacent and unconcerned about finding scum.

210 - He says that Lapsa has the 'highest chance of flipping scum', implying that Lapsa is his top scum-read...

In post 275, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 270, RadiantCowbells wrote:the counterargument is powerful.

Lapsa was the main wagon....I think.
I don't know, Kush might be scum, I feel more so on Lapsa.
Might need to reread.

...but when Kush comes up as a potential option, he dithers around and never explains why he thinks Kush could be a better option than Lapsa or why he feels that Lapsa is a stronger case at that point in time. Doesn't stick to his guns either, given he later votes Kush 'for pressure'

In post 281, Fire Assassin wrote:hmmm.....I am rethinking this actually.
I wonder how much I am misreading by language barriers?
UNVOTE:

Claims language barriers could be causing him to scum-read Lapsa, even though his initial reason for voting Lapsa was because they were asking a lot of questions and 'trying to look town' which isn't something that would change much even if Lapsa was a native speaker, so this reason does not make any sense. If there's any progression in his Lapsa read from 'most likely to flip scum' to 'possible misreading due to language' then we're not informed of it.

Fire, what posts gave you the impression that you were misreading Lapsa? Were there any other reasons that made you reconsider your vote?

In post 367, Fire Assassin wrote:Willing to push either of these two right now.

Spoiler alert: He doesn't. The fact he didn't pick a side or make any attempts at figuring out which one of the two is the most likely to be scum comes across as scum who wants to leave his options open.

527, where he switches over to Kush as he is 'fine pressuring this', is a worthless vote. A five year old would figure out that outright stating your vote is for 'pressure' weakens the pressure of that vote. Why he thinks Kush needs
more
pressure after he's been discussed in a fair amount of detail eludes me.

In post 528, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 522, Garmr wrote:
In post 502, Fire Assassin wrote:Hey Garmr, how is life going?

Pretty good yourself. Have any thoughts. So is my mason buddy town and who's yah hydra head?

I am thinking JarJar looks suspicious, ill dig into them later.
I am just an assassin man. I don't like defining myself as town or scum. I am just me. :)

Once JarJar's case gains traction, he considers switching over to them...for reasons. Notice that he's only voted for Lapsa and Kush at this stage - players that have had more than their fair share of the spotlight.

Fire, I'd like you to follow up on that 'digging' through JarJar's posts that you promised to do. You should also explain why you felt that Kush needed more pressure given what had already happened.

On the other hand, I find that 237 (despite exaggerating what Meeseeks actually said) and 535 to be some decent contributions, but his preference to bandwagon and not push anyone outweighs this. This is the kind of behaviour that fits the profile of a lurking scum who seeks to avoid attention and is precisely why focusing on players such as Kush, Lapsa, JarJar, etc, to the point where there's an unwillingness to consider other options is a sub-optimal move.

Discuss.

Also want to say that this post is very good, Cavalry is very probably town, but I'm not quite there on Fire Starter
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Autti
Autti
Goon
Autti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Autti »

In post 574, Lapsa wrote:

it's far from being strong read. you can sway me a lot on it. in fact, before creating reads list - he was in my scumlean box

I know this is hypocritical because the i am the subject of the read here (but i would point this out for anyone) but you are just changing a read to appease someone who you think is town, blatantly sheeping like that is scummy.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 578, Autti wrote:I know this is hypocritical because the i am the subject of the read here (but i would point this out for anyone) but you are just changing a read to appease someone who you think is town, blatantly sheeping like that is scummy.

ok, i'm scumreading you
abcedminded
Calvary
Calvary
Townie
Calvary
Townie
Townie

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Calvary »

In post 579, Lapsa wrote:
In post 578, Autti wrote:I know this is hypocritical because the i am the subject of the read here (but i would point this out for anyone) but you are just changing a read to appease someone who you think is town, blatantly sheeping like that is scummy.

ok, i'm scumreading you

What about that post made you jump from "slight town/ null" to "scum-read" that quickly?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:30 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I actually think that post from Autti looks bad too.

The way he worded it is wierd. Why would it be scummy for Lapsa to change a read to appease someone he THINKS is town? If he only thinks he's town that makes lapsa town too.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 580, Calvary wrote:What about that post made you jump from "slight town/ null" to "scum-read" that quickly?

fuck off already. told you that i got no real read on him
abcedminded
Calvary
Calvary
Townie
Calvary
Townie
Townie

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Calvary »

In post 582, Lapsa wrote:
In post 580, Calvary wrote:What about that post made you jump from "slight town/ null" to "scum-read" that quickly?

I'm not going anyway, mate. If you're here, I'm going to question you, especially since you're jumping around your read of Autti. Your behaviour doesn't strike me as someone who wants to rectify their inconclusive read of him.

It's amusing that you're sweating from the pressure of...a handful of posts I've directed at you though.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

I am here to talk with you Calvary, if you have time.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Calvary
Calvary
Townie
Calvary
Townie
Townie

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Calvary »

I'm going to be around for most of the evening. Respond to my post, please.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

Spoiler: Calvary Quote
In post 564, Calvary wrote:Given that we already have scrubs who are saying shit like "final wagons are forming" and "people are tunneling so we should just lynch the player being tunneled" I am going to move away from the main cases and onto this sheep who is content to lurk in the background, spectate the game and go with the flow.

VOTE: Fire Assassin

I've played with Fire off-site and I can acknowledge that his play-style may be different to what I expect from him. (e.g., he clears townies a lot more than he does here, but I get why that's the case and I'm not scum-reading him for not doing that) However, I don't think that's an adequate explanation for what he's done this game.

92 - Votes Lapsa. 2nd vote on the wagon.

In post 99, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 97, BananaCucho wrote:I guess a better phrased question would be, anything I should focus on in the last four pages while I skim it?

How haven't you already skimmed it? Its mostly standard RVS, though Lapsa sticks out cause he is trying to get reasons for votes from people and asking a lot of questions. It seems like someone attempting to look like like they are town.

What's the difference between 'someone attempting to look like town' and someone actually trying to move discussion away from RVS? Why did Lapsa's behaviour fall in the former category?

102 and 106 are two examples of posts where he comments on the game but does not relate this to scum-reading or town-clearing anyone. Comes across as complacent and unconcerned about finding scum.

210 - He says that Lapsa has the 'highest chance of flipping scum', implying that Lapsa is his top scum-read...

In post 275, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 270, RadiantCowbells wrote:the counterargument is powerful.

Lapsa was the main wagon....I think.
I don't know, Kush might be scum, I feel more so on Lapsa.
Might need to reread.

...but when Kush comes up as a potential option, he dithers around and never explains why he thinks Kush could be a better option than Lapsa or why he feels that Lapsa is a stronger case at that point in time. Doesn't stick to his guns either, given he later votes Kush 'for pressure'

In post 281, Fire Assassin wrote:hmmm.....I am rethinking this actually.
I wonder how much I am misreading by language barriers?
UNVOTE:

Claims language barriers could be causing him to scum-read Lapsa, even though his initial reason for voting Lapsa was because they were asking a lot of questions and 'trying to look town' which isn't something that would change much even if Lapsa was a native speaker, so this reason does not make any sense. If there's any progression in his Lapsa read from 'most likely to flip scum' to 'possible misreading due to language' then we're not informed of it.

Fire, what posts gave you the impression that you were misreading Lapsa? Were there any other reasons that made you reconsider your vote?

In post 367, Fire Assassin wrote:Willing to push either of these two right now.

Spoiler alert: He doesn't. The fact he didn't pick a side or make any attempts at figuring out which one of the two is the most likely to be scum comes across as scum who wants to leave his options open.

527, where he switches over to Kush as he is 'fine pressuring this', is a worthless vote. A five year old would figure out that outright stating your vote is for 'pressure' weakens the pressure of that vote. Why he thinks Kush needs
more
pressure after he's been discussed in a fair amount of detail eludes me.

In post 528, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 522, Garmr wrote:
In post 502, Fire Assassin wrote:Hey Garmr, how is life going?

Pretty good yourself. Have any thoughts. So is my mason buddy town and who's yah hydra head?

I am thinking JarJar looks suspicious, ill dig into them later.
I am just an assassin man. I don't like defining myself as town or scum. I am just me. :)

Once JarJar's case gains traction, he considers switching over to them...for reasons. Notice that he's only voted for Lapsa and Kush at this stage - players that have had more than their fair share of the spotlight.

Fire, I'd like you to follow up on that 'digging' through JarJar's posts that you promised to do. You should also explain why you felt that Kush needed more pressure given what had already happened.

On the other hand, I find that 237 (despite exaggerating what Meeseeks actually said) and 535 to be some decent contributions, but his preference to bandwagon and not push anyone outweighs this. This is the kind of behaviour that fits the profile of a lurking scum who seeks to avoid attention and is precisely why focusing on players such as Kush, Lapsa, JarJar, etc, to the point where there's an unwillingness to consider other options is a sub-optimal move.

Discuss.

I actually have quite a few townreads in this game so far, I just haven't elaborated on.
Right now I am looking at several players: JarJar, Mr Meeseeks (who I am leaning town), Kush, and Jake.
I believe out of those, theres likely 2 scum in it.

I really don't consider myself lurking, definitely not the most active player. However lurking is a bit of a stretch. I have null leaning town read on your slot so far.

I don't have a follow up on JarJar, I will if I want to make a case against them, they just on my 'watch list'

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

Town
Garmr
RadiantCowbells
Mr Meeseeks

Leaning Town
Lapsa
Calvary

Null
Acryon
Auti
Murdercat
I am Innocent

Scummish
Kush
JarJar
Jake

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

Whats funny is, I post those reads and they are where I am at this moment. There just something I don't feel is right with them.
I feel like I should have more stronger town reads than just the three.

Calvary
Calvary
Townie
Calvary
Townie
Townie

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:47 am

Post by Calvary »

It's not the number of posts you've made that's the problem, it's the fact that when you do post, they are generally useless and I'm not seeing a lot of scum-hunting outside of your sheeping. Speaking of which, you have yet to explain your tendency to go with the crowd in regards to opinions/ votes. You're not even pushing anyone.

I'm not asking for you to elaborate on town reads either; it makes sense for players to not want to inform the scum about the best night kill options, etc etc. But you should be talking about your scum-reads and pushing and up until this post, your scum-read of Jake was not made apparent.

Why exactly are you scum-reading Kush? What specific posts by JarJar pinged you? What about Jake do you find scummy? Having other players speak for you is lazy and I really doubt that one or two players covered everything you found suspicious about those players.

Pre-edit: What gives you that feeling? The fact that the majority of players are town? :cool:
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 589, Calvary wrote:It's not the number of posts you've made that's the problem, it's the fact that when you do post, they are generally useless and I'm not seeing a lot of scum-hunting outside of your sheeping. Speaking of which, you have yet to explain your tendency to go with the crowd in regards to opinions/ votes. You're not even pushing anyone.

I'm not asking for you to elaborate on town reads either; it makes sense for players to not want to inform the scum about the best night kill options, etc etc. But you should be talking about your scum-reads and pushing and up until this post, your scum-read of Jake was not made apparent.

Why exactly are you scum-reading Kush? What specific posts by JarJar pinged you? What about Jake do you find scummy? Having other players speak for you is lazy and I really doubt that one or two players covered everything you found suspicious about those players.

Pre-edit: What gives you that feeling? The fact that the majority of players are town? :cool:

I like 'pressuring' better than sheeping. Right now, I don't have much opinions to share. I thought Lapsa reaction to pressure was townie, so I eased off him a while to give him barrings, he still seems in mindset most our out to get him which is odd to me, but some haven't eased off him so, that might just be that.

My scumreads are honestly uninteresting, their posts are vapid (ew I don't like that word), they don't seem to be scumhunting that much (not counting JarJar). They are just kind "there" where scum usually are. I can't describe it more than just like going through the motions of the game trying to maintain a pressence but not get many eyes on you. In that regard people like IaI and MURDERCAt need more examining.

I don't push my reads hard anyways unless I am sure I have found scum. Not sure of anything yet. My reads are relatively weak, besides town reads.

Calvary
Calvary
Townie
Calvary
Townie
Townie

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Calvary »

In post 590, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 589, Calvary wrote:It's not the number of posts you've made that's the problem, it's the fact that when you do post, they are generally useless and I'm not seeing a lot of scum-hunting outside of your sheeping. Speaking of which, you have yet to explain your tendency to go with the crowd in regards to opinions/ votes. You're not even pushing anyone.

I like 'pressuring' better than sheeping. Right now, I don't have much opinions to share. I thought Lapsa reaction to pressure was townie, so I eased off him a while to give him barrings, he still seems in mindset most our out to get him which is odd to me, but some haven't eased off him so, that might just be that.

My scumreads are honestly uninteresting, their posts are vapid (ew I don't like that word), they don't seem to be scumhunting that much (not counting JarJar). They are just kind "there" where scum usually are. I can't describe it more than just like going through the motions of the game trying to maintain a pressence but not get many eyes on you. In that regard people like IaI and MURDERCAt need more examining.

I don't push my reads hard anyways unless I am sure I have found scum. Not sure of anything yet. My reads are relatively weak, besides town reads.

We're running up to 600 posts and you don't have many opinions? You don't have an original thought or hunch? I find this hard to believe.

From my point of view, that description you gave for why you scum-read those players is applicable to you. What have you done that makes you stand out from that cookie-cutter profile that you just applied to THREE players?

It's Day 1, nobody with half a wit is expecting a damning case on anyone. There's only so many times you can make the disclaimer "well they could be town but maybe scum but probably null oh it's day one there's no evidence" before you realise that every single town can relate to that and already know that any pushes will be weak.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

I half suspect your push is to test if you can annoy me in enough to see my 'true thoughts'. Anyways. I think you can apply those standards to me, I never said they weren't applicable, and I didn't say I was the paragon of townie actions so far. The only thing you can say is that I am relatively active, which is not a tell.

Can I ask what your reads are right now? Besides me?

If I am going to be honest here, I don't think you could get me lynched today if you wanted to.
But we can talk as long as you want dearie.

Calvary
Calvary
Townie
Calvary
Townie
Townie

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Calvary »

In post 592, Fire Assassin wrote:I half suspect your push is to test if you can annoy me in enough to see my 'true thoughts'. Anyways. I think you can apply those standards to me, I never said they weren't applicable, and I didn't say I was the paragon of townie actions so far. The only thing you can say is that I am relatively active, which is not a tell.

Can I ask what your reads are right now? Besides me?

If I am going to be honest here, I don't think you could get me lynched today if you wanted to.
But we can talk as long as you want dearie.

Not going into detail now as I am focusing on you. However I agree that Jake and JarJar are suspicious and I'd add Innocent to that pile. Conflicted on Lapsa and Garmr. I don't understand how you can town-read Lapsa as hard as you have done.

You're relatively active? You had one of the lowest post counts until a few minutes ago and even now it's nothing to write home about. If ~30 posts is your definition of active, then dearie me.

Is there an explanation for why you've been acting like your textbook definition of a scummy player? You're not saying it's deliberate so I have no idea what, as town!fire, were doing there.

The fact you're focused on 'well she can't lynch me anyway' and not 'I should try and clear myself to make it easier for town to find the scum' is...interesting :cop:
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:05 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 583, Calvary wrote:
In post 582, Lapsa wrote:

I'm not going anyway, mate. If you're here, I'm going to question you, especially since you're jumping around your read of Autti. Your behaviour doesn't strike me as someone who wants to rectify their inconclusive read of him.

It's amusing that you're sweating from the pressure of...a handful of posts I've directed at you though.

there is no fucking read of Autti. beat that into your head with a hand-axe
abcedminded
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Heat »

Lets keep things civil in this game, thanks.
YOU ARE AWFUL - DGB
Heat why do you replace into a game and then do jack shit - spiffeh
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Lapsa »

so cute
abcedminded
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

I'm back but so out of it. Did I miss anything good? Odds are I won't go back and read anytime soon
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by nnn_thekushmountains »

In post 597, Jake from State Farm wrote:I'm back but so out of it. Did I miss anything good? Odds are I won't go back and read anytime soon

I'm confirmed town now so you ought to retract your scumread of me.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 598, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
In post 597, Jake from State Farm wrote:I'm back but so out of it. Did I miss anything good? Odds are I won't go back and read anytime soon

I'm confirmed town now so you ought to retract your scumread of me.

Link to that please
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”