JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:31 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 681, Garmr wrote:Well doesn't this vote ring opportunistic with bull shit reasoning.

What exactly is opportunistic about it?

Also feel free to point out any flaws in the reasoning. Calling it "bull shit reasoning" isn't a defense.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 699, JarJarDrinks wrote:If you're not interested in discussing it then why bring it up?

I didn't. you did in post 692 and you really had no business in what we were discussing to begin with.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:49 am

In post 696, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:Autti is still a great lynch. I'm really happy with where my vote is right now. Do you guys need me to handhold you through this, or are you capable of reading his filter?

think you will need to actually demonstrate those amazing scum hunting skills you bragged about but haven't yet used here. Your vote on him didn't really make much sense to me and you didn't really add anything else of value. You vote him for something that isn't really scummy so please let's see what else you have on him

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 700, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 681, Garmr wrote:Well doesn't this vote ring opportunistic with bull shit reasoning.

What exactly is opportunistic about it?

Also feel free to point out any flaws in the reasoning. Calling it "bull shit reasoning" isn't a defense.

That fact you waited till I unvoted you to switch your vote. Also claiming bullshit reasoning isn't actually a scum point since you actually make no attempt to debunk any of my reasoning. Also I debunked pretty much everything you threw at me but you ignored it because if you started debating it you would lose your excuse to vote me. It's pathetic how easy you are to see through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 701, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 699, JarJarDrinks wrote:If you're not interested in discussing it then why bring it up?

I didn't. you did in post 692 and you really had no business in what we were discussing to begin with.

If you vote jarjar I will switch my vote.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:55 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 697, Garmr wrote:I would probably say murdercat is the most likely to be town

You flatter me.

Yeah, Imma stick with Garmr for now, although I have to go back over the quiet players again. In addition to what I saw before, I agree with the general trend JJD pointed out when he commented about the Meeseeks read. Garmr's reads this game are all over the place and he pushes really hard even though there's not a lot of evidence. It doesn't feel like the way RC does it though like it's a reaction test, it feels like he is trying to convince others but moving on if he doesn't get support. The move off Calvary and onto Lapsa after "the best case all game" feels forced and dramatic. I also took note of the discussion of PRs earlier, although I'm wondering if scum would be that blatant. I do still need to meta you though, I will do that if/when it looks like you are getting lynched if not sooner.

Not going to comment on Calvary (and Garmr's post) until Calvary is back and posts.

I'm noticing that Autti is doing a whole lot of nothing. and have no reasoning behind them, which is curious to me. looks like a I'm not sure what to post so I'll do some vague reads, but this could conceivably comes from town who feels guilty for not posting.

Also I think it's funny that Kush made post 420, just noticed that.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:57 am

Post by nnn_thekushmountains »

In post 697, Garmr wrote:
In post 696, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:Aaaand Jake is going to ignore me. Just like that PM I sent to him after the last game! Right now I'm crying a river of tears.

But whatever. Jake's alignment can be determined on some later day. Due to the heat on me so far, I'm not afraid of getting nk, despite my incredible scumhunting skills.

Autti is still a great lynch. I'm really happy with where my vote is right now. Do you guys need me to handhold you through this, or are you capable of reading his filter?

I know those feels. I have to accept the fact one of the people scum reading me is probably town.

From the way it looks between
the survivalist jar jar drinks who was afraid of voting me till I shifted my vote off of him.
lapsa who's playing the village idiot card
cavalry who offers pretty much no explanation for her reads
murdercat

I would probably say murdercat is the most likely to be town but I don't like how his gone quiet. Realistically out of those
4 scum reads I think 2 would actually be scum
and there probably one siding with me. But they just seem so scummy it's hard to split them apart to me and I don't really know who's the scum who's siding with me or ignoring me all togther. I feel like Rc and Firebringer and maybe maybe auti are town.

jar jar - has made a lot of good points. Overall quite townie. I can see why people think he's scummy, but I think they are missing the forest for the trees.
lapsa - He always plays like that? And if you look past his play style he's relatively townie.
calvary - writing way too much to be lynched day 1.
murdercat - haven't looked too deeply but I remember filtering him and quickly dismissing him as a day 1 lynch. I don't remember why.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:58 am

murdercat how dare you associate me with an illegal drug. I am a wholesome geographical monument.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:58 am

In post 704, Garmr wrote:
In post 701, Jake from State Farm wrote:

If you vote jarjar I will switch my vote.

Why should I vote jarjar?

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:59 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 706, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:calvary - writing way too much to be lynched day 1.

Jesus Kush, every time I think you might be town you say stupid shit.
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

In post 636, Lapsa wrote:
In post 629, Jake from State Farm wrote:I was going to read up this morning but I am too captivated watching the boston marathon.

it's called lurking - ask RC

just saying

something questionable about lapsa attacking jake for "lurking" here when i had pretty objectively been lurking as i hadnt posted for like a day and a half at this point, and drew attention to it halfway through this conversation. quite an odd stance for town to take, and points to jake not being scum with lapsa
In post 693, Jake from State Farm wrote:well to be honest nobody asked you where you stand on this matter but since you brought it up post 123 is where the lie occurred. His original post where he said he was neither to me meant he wasn't a n00b player but he's just new to this site. post 123 is where he outright denies being an alt and he had no reason to lie about it.

i'm not interested in discussing this anymore because quite frankly I don't care what you all think about my opinion on the matter and I certainly don't care about any of yours. He lied and has been proven untrustworthy to me and that's all that matters.
gdi

as much as i dislike jake's play and particularly his discredit of me because i "lied about my status as an alt" (when in reality he just didnt notice my rather blatant sarcasm)

he has clashed with both of the players i am scumreading most

ill have to see how this unfolds because my mind isnt even close to made up on jake rn

too tired for proper catchup but i did read the game and shit!
upon a reread calvary isnt even close to as bad as i seem to have remembered, so thats not a scumread, no idea why that happened tbh
I'M MR. MEESEEKS LOOK AT ME!
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:51 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 703, Garmr wrote:That fact you waited till I unvoted you to switch your vote.

Bwahahaha. If I voted for you when you were voting for me, u would have called me scummy for OMGUSing.

But go ahead, please tell me how waiting for you to unvote before casting my vote for you is beneficial to me as scum.

In post 703, Garmr wrote:Also I debunked pretty much everything you threw at me but you ignored it because if you started debating it you would lose your excuse to vote me.

I actually did miss that post of yours where u responded so my bad, you did actually defend yourself. I'll respond to ur points in a bit.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:52 am

In post 709, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 706, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:calvary - writing way too much to be lynched day 1.

Jesus Kush, every time I think you might be town you say stupid shit.

I've played enough to know that it's a mistake to lynch active people d1.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:55 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Right
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:55 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Let me make some more posts
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:56 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

So that when you look at the activity overview to see who to lynch it won't be me :)
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:56 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

There is a case on Calvary you could comment on if you wanted to.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:58 am

In post 716, MURDERCAT wrote:There is a case on Calvary you could comment on if you wanted to.

by whom
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:58 am

In post 716, MURDERCAT wrote:There is a case on Calvary you could comment on if you wanted to.

by whom
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:03 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

Garmr, want to switch this up to JarJar?
VOTE: JarJarDrinks
Not down for a Calvary lynch today, maybe tomorrow.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 697, Garmr wrote:the survivalist jar jar drinks who was afraid of voting me till I shifted my vote off of him.
lapsa who's playing the village idiot card
cavalry who offers pretty much no explanation for her reads
murdercat

I would probably say murdercat is the most likely to be town but I don't like how his gone quiet. Realistically out of those 4 scum reads I think 2 would actually be scum and there probably one siding with me. But they just seem so scummy it's hard to split them apart to me and I don't really know who's the scum who's siding with me or ignoring me all togther. I feel like Rc and Firebringer and maybe maybe auti are town.

I agree with most of this. Though Lapsa I genuinely think is the VI for this game. I am more null on Murdercat.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:59 am

FA, maybe you want to like... ask me questions or something since you think I'm scum and you're voting me?
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:01 pm

ok you're not voting for me. can you update us on your read of me?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 720, Fire Assassin wrote:Garmr, want to switch this up to JarJar?
VOTE: JarJarDrinks
Not down for a Calvary lynch today, maybe tomorrow.

VOTE: jarjar

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”