Nos (0) -
Plain (0) -
Lowell (1) - Nos
Clumsy (4) (L-3) - Lowell, FA_Q2, Plain, Mhsmith

Rosh (1) - Huntress
No Lynch (0) -
Not Voting (2) - Johnny, Shaddow

Deadline
Day 1 will end on April 20 8:45 PM EST or in (expired on 2016-04-20 20:45:00).

Lynch ThresholdWith 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Mod NotesTitus V/LA til April 19.
Last edited by Ircher on Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Roshar »

Maybe I want to like around and
figure out her people out
. You know
like what I've been doing with frozen
?

Figure her people out? What does this mean to you? Because to me, he's saying he's trying to figure out 'her people", aka scum buddies.

What do I think of you? Null leaning scummy. The more you lie about me the scummier you become.

You can point out what's wrong with someone's case
without
scum reading them. He scum read mhs, frozen and now Maverick for calling him out.

In post 1198, Huntress wrote:
What I see in that post is Jake trying to sort out mhs's motive for attacking him.

Obviously we see different things in that post.
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Roshar »

@Huntress, any reason why you're taking your time voting Max? With less than a day left?
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Oh dang there's a deadline. I won't have time to catch up somebody tell me who to vote and why.
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Roshar »

aw, man Johnny.

ISO Maxous and Clumsy (both have very little posts).

All I can do is quote where I scum read both of them (if you want)
a plain farmer
a plain farmer
Goon
a plain farmer
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by a plain farmer »

Looking at the situation of this game, I'm confident the town will end up with a Clumsy caucus in the coming hours. Shaddow's a former Clumsy voter, Nos townreads Max, and Max himself I'd expect will also vote Clumsy if needed in a deadline rush. So let's make it official, shall we?

In post 1176, Froot Loop wrote:
In post 1156, a plain farmer wrote:
I was also pinged by Jeanne's vote on Jake. I do believe her when she said she doesn't like tunnelers, but I don't think Jake had really been tunneling at the time. So one way to make sense of that post is to see it as scum pushing through a lynch using one's established preferences as cover. So of course
I also buy Max's scumread of the slot as legitimate.

(my bold)

@APF - can you explain what you mean by 'legitimate'?

I mean that it doesn't look like a read that a scum just fudged for whatever purpose. I see where he's coming from, so if he's giving that read as scum, he's at least doing it in a way that accurately emulates what a townie might be thinking.
a plain farmer
a plain farmer
Goon
a plain farmer
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by a plain farmer »

And Johnny, you should vote for Clumsy. Here's why:

In post 964, a plain farmer wrote:
In post 961, Titus wrote:What are the cases on the two major wagons.

I'll let someone who scumreads the Jake/Max slot explain that case. But with Clumsy, it's basically that he hasn't been trying to figure out the game (also, his posts make me feel like he doesn't have a stake in figuring out the game), and he's also been laying low. A running theme of his posts is Information Instead Of Analysis, which is probably overrated as a scumtell, but with what Clumsy's shown so far it seems a particularly appropriate tell to use.

Posts from his ISO that pinged me:

- Musings on PLing Kain and the number of scum we can expect in the game.

- Discards an easy opportunity to probe Lowell and instead just chalks it up to egotism.

- Says he plans to ISO Rosh and I. Admittedly, we can't know for sure that he didn't follow through.

- I'll give him some credit for questioning Rosh here, even though it was kind of a layup. But the rest of the post feels like he wants to be heard saying stuff.

- Says stuff about how Jake should play, but not really anything to discern Jake's alignment or what Jake thinks the alignments of others are.

... - Premature talk about when we should hammer.

, - Advancing the position that the mod's actions are not alignment indicative (I concur with him, but he seems to be taking great pains to present IIOA).

- I might be reaching here, but I get a feeling of "Look at me, I'm so town!" feeling from the way he makes sure we know he's putting the interests of the town ahead of his own survival.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 1191, Clumsy wrote:Ugh...

I was feeling better about Maxous when he was the first to unvote me and give time for everything + time for me to talk, but this does make it look a bit worse... but if it's going to be between me and him, even if I were 99% sure he was town... I'm 100% sure I am. So if that's the only other wagon, then yeah.

I'd also highlight this one specifically. "I'm voting max to survive but I definitely do NOT have any kind of opinion about his alignment". If that's a town process, I really struggle to see it.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by Maxous »

unvote, vote: Clumsy
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 1201, Roshar wrote:Figure her people out? What does this mean to you? Because to me, he's saying he's trying to figure out 'her people", aka scum buddies.

I read that as "figure other people out." It looks like a typo or autocorrect; that and the next sentence don't make sense otherwise.

In post 1201, Roshar wrote:You can point out what's wrong with someone's case without scum reading them. He scum read mhs, frozen and now Maverick for calling him out.

There's nothing wrong with suspecting someone's motives if their attack on you looks off. He explained his reads and why he moved his vote from mhs to Frozen.

In post 1202, Roshar wrote:@Huntress, any reason why you're taking your time voting Max? With less than a day left?

There was more than a day left when I made my last post so I was quite ok with leaving the vote till today. Call it a reluctance to vote the same way as my main scum read.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by Huntress »

In post 1207, mhsmith0 wrote:

I was feeling better about Maxous when he was the first to unvote me and give time for everything + time for me to talk, but this does make it look a bit worse... but if it's going to be between me and him, even if I were 99% sure he was town... I'm 100% sure I am. So if that's the only other wagon, then yeah.

I'd also highlight this one specifically. "I'm voting max to survive but I definitely do NOT have any kind of opinion about his alignment". If that's a town process, I really struggle to see it.

That's a bit of a misrep there. Clumsy has given his opinion on that slot a few times.

Anyone up for a flashwagon on Roshar? Or even Lowell? I'd really prefer to lynch them to either of the current wagons.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:20 am

Post by Clumsy »

This is a serious misrep. I explain how I feel directly in the post you quoted. I don't have NO opinion on Maxous. I was town reading Maxous originally. Recent events (that YOU pointed out) are starting to make me doubt that read. I know I'm town. I -THOUGHT- he was town. If I let myself die, that's 100% a town death. If we vote him, that's less than 100% a town death. The odds of a good outcome are better if I hang him than let myself get hung, because I know my alignment and I don't know his.

I don't know if it's normal for your games to have townies throwing themselves onto the campfire willingly, but trying to survive is not a scumtell in my book.

You're starting to worry my Mhs.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:23 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 1210, Huntress wrote:

That's a bit of a misrep there. Clumsy has given his opinion on that slot a few times.

Anyone up for a flashwagon on Roshar? Or even Lowell? I'd really prefer to lynch them to either of the current wagons.

More than a bit, but meh. About the flashwagon: I would definitely be okay with Lowell. I'm in the middle with Roshar. HOWEVER. We only have 11 hours. There's no guarantee that they would be on in those 11 hours, and if we don't get a claim, I would rather not lynch them. Without a claim called, I would rather be the one hung. (That said, that's a possible out for them so... XP)
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:54 am

Post by Ircher »

Prodding Shaddowez (2d 0h)
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:56 am

Post by Roshar »

In post 1205, a plain farmer wrote:Looking at the situation of this game, I'm confident the town will end up with a Clumsy caucus in the coming hours. Shaddow's a former Clumsy voter, Nos townreads Max, and Max himself I'd expect will also vote Clumsy if needed in a deadline rush. So let's make it official, shall we?

In post 1176, Froot Loop wrote:
In post 1156, a plain farmer wrote:
I was also pinged by Jeanne's vote on Jake. I do believe her when she said she doesn't like tunnelers, but I don't think Jake had really been tunneling at the time. So one way to make sense of that post is to see it as scum pushing through a lynch using one's established preferences as cover. So of course
I also buy Max's scumread of the slot as legitimate.

(my bold)

@APF - can you explain what you mean by 'legitimate'?

I mean that it doesn't look like a read that a scum just fudged for whatever purpose. I see where he's coming from, so if he's giving that read as scum, he's at least doing it in a way that accurately emulates what a townie might be thinking.

Shaddow found Clumsy's recent posts townish and expressed finding something off about Maxous. Nos, found the Clumsy wagon off. And Huntress also expressed more interest in Maxous.
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:00 am

Post by Roshar »

Clumsy, can you post a reads list on who you find scummy to town?
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:03 am

Post by Roshar »

In post 1209, Huntress wrote:

In post 1202, Roshar wrote:@Huntress, any reason why you're taking your time voting Max? With less than a day left?

There was more than a day left when I made my last post so I was quite ok with leaving the vote till today. Call it a reluctance to vote the same way as my main scum read.

Yes, and now there's 10 hrs left.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:14 am

Post by Clumsy »

{Johnny (Pisskop, FA),}
{Froot}
{FA_Q2 (Mav), Maxous (Jake), Nos, Shaddow}
{Titus (RC), Huntress (Kain, Jeanne), Roshar, Smith}
{APF, Lowell}
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Froot Loop »

Damn, I didn't realise that. I'm not sure I'll be on again before the deadline (it'll be around 7am my time.)

I think Max is the best lynch today (I've said it a few time :S) and I think there's enough support that I don't need to move it now.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:18 am

Post by Nosferatu »

is there anyone here who thinks that lowell is town?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Clumsy »

That's a good question actually.
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Roshar »

He's a town lean from me, why?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Nosferatu »

why is he a town lean.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Roshar »

In post 1217, Clumsy wrote:{Johnny (Pisskop, FA),}
{Froot}
{FA_Q2 (Mav), Maxous (Jake), Nos, Shaddow}
{Titus (RC), Huntress (Kain, Jeanne), Roshar, Smith}
{APF, Lowell}

Can you explain why your reads on me and froot changed? Last I remember froot was coasting?
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Roshar »

B/c he plays similarly in his metas.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”