chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 3:18 am

Post by chilledtea »

If it was a move to save time, it did make sense.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 3:18 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1219, chilledtea wrote:Also you are right that I would buy it.
You saying that means that a no lynch is effectively a Pers lynch. You two need to come to a conclusion today. A NL would be a waste of time.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 3:20 am

Post by chilledtea »

You think scum-cakes would kill anen over me?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 3:33 am

Post by Persivul »

Let's see...you just said that in a me-you-cakez lylo you would lynch me. Anen is at least somewhat conflicted. So, yes, cakez would now obviously kill anen.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 3:51 am

Post by chilledtea »

True. I guess now anen is just as much as confirmed town as I am.

This is ultimately wifom territory though and I won't really put much into it regardless of who gets nk'd. I mean scum-pers will go through a gambit if that is the only thing he can do.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 4:00 am

Post by chilledtea »

Cakes you better be here and respond to pers. Taking this game to day 6 with a no lynch will make it very, very difficult to town, just remember it. Either me or anen will die, and then the option will be again between you and pers and it won't be easy.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 4:01 am

Post by chilledtea »

If cakes is scum he is played like a legend here. I am unable to find even one thing against him that is concrete - the strongest tell against him was shotty asking what's his problem.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Persivul »

Rather, you're
unwilling to see
one thing against him. He's played a good game, but if it were legendary, it would have been over some time ago. You're not getting off the hook that easy. You should be struggling with this more. Don't act like this is some legendary scum performance and so it's not your fault if you get it wrong. That's bullshit. I'm not saying it's an easy call. As I admitted in , "I had started a PBPA on Cakez, but when looking at my own ISO, most of the points on Cakez also applied to me, so I dropped it." Anen's observation was good: "My problem is. Persivul doesn't look more town than he did. SirCakez looks more scum than he did." I know I don't look all townie, but neither does cakez. You're fooling yourself to say otherwise.

Actually, if you had struggled with it more but then sided with cakez, I wouldn't have protested as much, and would probably be lynched by now. But you continually saying that there's nothing at all scummy about cakez pissed me off and renewed my interest.

Confirmation bias is a real thing. It's not just a mafia thing, it's a human thing. In order to improve in mafia you'll need to be able to recognize when you're doing it, and learn how to break out of it.

Cakez would have had a very good game (but not legendary - let's not get carried away) except for one thing - Anen and I were also both early on the shotty wagon, so in the end he doesn't get the town cred he clearly wanted from that lynch. But, they had to take out the PRs, so here we are. If either me or Anen had not been on that lynch, this would have gone much more smoothly for him.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 784, BlacleWorks wrote:Whatver your still getting shot, and it's because you are pushing persivul with kuroi and not because you scum slipped. I can't trust scum slips from you people sometimes because VT's are always trying to work on their scum game...
In post 785, chilledtea wrote:Sure. You can shoot me. However, it is your responsibility ultimately, not mine.
Same thing applies here. You don't get to claim that you couldn't help but to side with cakez because he's some scum mastermind. Your vote is your responsibility.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 4:50 am

Post by chilledtea »

Oh wow.

UNVOTE: persivul

Give me a reason then. I am all ears as to why cakes is scum.

Edited to use unvote tag so the vote counter picks it up.
Last edited by davesaz on Fri May 06, 2016 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 4:52 am

Post by SirCakez »

Yo I'll be here in about two hours as I'm currently stuck on the worlds worst service.
I see Persivul has thrown out a bunch of posts so will deal with them then.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 4:56 am

Post by chilledtea »

Those posts from persivul felt town. We need to take a more closer look at everything.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 5:03 am

Post by chilledtea »

I re-read everything from day 2 and paid special attention to the ISO's of all of you guys. That is not struggling enough?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1235, chilledtea wrote:Oh wow.

unvote : persivul

Give me a reason then. I am all ears as to why cakes is scum.
Check my ISO analysis of him. There's plenty of reasons there. You just haven't listened.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 5:06 am

Post by chilledtea »

There is one hundred things that make me suspicious of you, and it isn't like cakes just coasted along, his activity throughout the game actually made sense.

Pers, if you are town you need to find something that incriminates cakes and you are in the best position to do so.

Pedit : I did see the ISO analysis, there doesn't seem to be much which incriminates him. It seems more subjective than objective.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 5:10 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1238, chilledtea wrote:I re-read everything from day 2 and paid special attention to the ISO's of all of you guys. That is not struggling enough?
No, it's not. For example, consider that a D1 early position busser would likely push in order to get town cred. Cakez did push repeatedly, even though he had made a better case on me than he had on shotty. When I point that out, you just blow it off by saying there's different kinds of bussing. Yes, there are, but some are much more likely in certain circumstances than others. You haven't shown that you've considered that. That's not struggling with the evidence - that's ignoring the evidence that goes against your theory in hand.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 5:13 am

Post by chilledtea »

Anen, I want to know whether the act of wgeurtz thinking of policy lynching the confirmed vig (if he shot wgeurtz) was suspicious to you - or non alignment indicative?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1240, chilledtea wrote:There is one hundred things that make me suspicious of you, and it isn't like cakes just coasted along, his activity throughout the game actually made sense.
Now that we know that one of us bussed shotty, show me how cakez' push on shotty makes sense.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 5:15 am

Post by davesaz »

Official Vote Count

SirCakez
(1): Persivul
Persivul
(1): SirCakez

Not Voting
(2): Aneninen, chilledtea

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-05-14 00:01:30)

Note: I will be on mobile and mostly away from about 3pm today to 6pm tomorrow (UTC-7).
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 5:15 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1241, Persivul wrote:
In post 1238, chilledtea wrote:I re-read everything from day 2 and paid special attention to the ISO's of all of you guys. That is not struggling enough?
No, it's not. For example, consider that a D1 early position busser would likely push in order to get town cred. Cakez did push repeatedly, even though he had made a better case on me than he had on shotty. When I point that out, you just blow it off by saying there's different kinds of bussing. Yes, there are, but some are much more likely in certain circumstances than others. You haven't shown that you've considered that. That's not struggling with the evidence - that's ignoring the evidence that goes against your theory in hand.
This is definitely true.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 5:24 am

Post by chilledtea »

Pers's conversation with me feels town.

Cakes has been reluctant to have a conversation and do anything drastic. I really don't like that. Him not voting pers felt like he was waiting for anen to follow through as well.

This game is not easy, I think I might have said this a 100 times already.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 6:24 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1217, Persivul wrote:
In post 1216, SirCakez wrote:Alternatively you just kill Chilled who is pressuring you much more then Anen and have a much easier win in 3p LyLo with Anen as Anen is questioning himself on me.
A chilled kill would be NAI for me, as it's to my benefit but also the logical play as he's the conftown.

There would be no reason for me to kill Anen.
First off Anen is confirmed town so that's false
A Chilled kill would 100% point to you. He's the one who has been focused on you consistently while Anen is reevaluating.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 6:26 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1218, Aneninen wrote:
In post 1196, SirCakez wrote:Anen I didn't respond to your ISO because it was mostly commentary and not faked analysis intended to misrep like Persivul's "ISO".
Whut?!
In post 1197, chilledtea wrote:Cakes why are you not voting pers if you are town reading anen?
In post 1198, SirCakez wrote:Good point
VOTE: Persivul
Paranoia is shared.

My problem is. Persivul doesn't look more town than he did. SirCakez looks more scum than he did.
A lot of the ISO was things like, "moving back and forth between Blade and Shotty" for example. I could go through the ISO if you think it would help.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 6:27 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1229, Persivul wrote:Let's see...you just said that in a me-you-cakez lylo you would lynch me. Anen is at least somewhat conflicted. So, yes, cakez would now obviously kill anen.
And this goes back and contradicts what he just said earlier about the Chilled kill being NAI. If I would "obviously kill Anen" then a kill on Chilled would automatically point to Persivul.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Open Games”