Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1875, Killthestory wrote:kek means lol but it's hip and gangster and what the cool edgy children use kek
Well that makes sense. I am not cool, edgy, or a child.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Killthestory »

im all three kekekekkeekekeke
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Titus »

Now I just wanna put you in my purse and have you laugh at all the bad guys.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Masquerade »

Yeah I don't do desperate. I only do frustrated so now PLEASE READ ME FOR ME AND NOT FOR LOWELL BECAUSE I CANT DEFEND AGAINST ANY OF THAT> If I didn't know my slot'sd alignment i might even agree with you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Titus »

Anyway, gotta run. Time to make last prep for Chicago.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 1878, Titus wrote:Now I just wanna put you in my purse and have you laugh at all the bad guys.
: )
In post 1879, Masquerade wrote:Yeah I don't do desperate. I only do frustrated so now PLEASE READ ME FOR ME AND NOT FOR LOWELL BECAUSE I CANT DEFEND AGAINST ANY OF THAT> If I didn't know my slot'sd alignment i might even agree with you.
reading you is 2 much work, plus id have to deal with more AtE bullshit from you
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Masquerade »

Anyway, will catch up properly later, time to clean up here..
And Kts, I did see you were reading me for me, i will pay extra special attention to your post when I get home (or when I wake up, depends on how clean-up goes and how soon I wanna go to bed0
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Masquerade »

And that's not AtE. I'm emotional. I'm female. And I haoppen to be on my preiod. Which sucks. And the keyboard at work sucks too.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Killthestory »

WHY IS EVERYBODY FEMALE AND I KEEP ASSUMING THEY'RE MALE

also, ok, i understand. see if you were a guy id have mistook that for AtE, but im a gentleman and would never do that to an attack chopper
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Killthestory »

sorry about that autocorrect corrected woman to attack chopper.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Ranger »

Killthestory wrote:WHY IS EVERYBODY FEMALE AND I KEEP ASSUMING THEY'RE MALE
Because people are stuck in the 10-year-old assumption there's a gender divide in internet usage that quite frankly wasn't even that true ten years ago, yet alone in modern times.

In your defense, Masquerade does not have a gender listed (I do), so the only way to know is if Masquerade tells you. (There's no such excuse for me though.)
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2016 11:12 am

Post by Killthestory »

im sorry for not realizing you were an attack chopper.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Fri May 13, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

tfw the meme of me having a hedged read on lowell is alive and well

Like I said I was suspicious of him once and had a nullscum read ever since but he just lurked so there was nothing alignment indicative in his posts so I couldn't properly say he was scum. Titus why are you keeping this meme going?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2016 1:46 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1869, Killthestory wrote:IVE BECOME IMPORTANT.

Masq is scum mainly because of his predecessor, and he hasn't necessarily helped himself. When it came to Lowell, Lowell posted little. When he did post, it felt off. In the last game I played with Lowell, the guy didn't seem to like me. He got me lynched because he didn't like my playstyle and thought it was scummy.

Then you have this game where in the early game Lowell was buddying the fuck outta me. He said he was gonna sheep me to victory or some shit and that I was town. That's a major jump from one game to another. It felt insincere, and his pushes lacked any sort of genuine scumhunting. It was just scummy as fuck.
I don't know why Lowell did this, obviously, but did you flip town that last game? Maybe that has something to do with it. And what was Lowell's alignment that game?
Then you have Masq who's pushing good cases, but I disagree. Any case can be made to look good in the eyes of others, but it isn't necessarily true. Any mafia player knows this to be true since some players convince themselves that another town is scum when they're town. So while Masq's pushes might have looked good, I disagree with them because I'm currently townreading a couple of the people he's pushing. His defense also is lacking any sort of passion a townie might have. Not, like, anger, but more of a certain desperation. I'm feeling Masq more like an entrapped animal rather than a desperate townie trying to make others see reason.
Well I wasn't 100% confident in my Acryon/Massive-read and couldn't elaborate (and still can't yet) because of ongoing so I can see why you feel that way about this case. I'm going to try and put more passion in my Ranger-case when I have more time. Not sure if I can do that but I think that's my problem and that's why I keep being scumread as town.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2016 1:46 am

Post by Masquerade »

Triggerhappy finger, I also meant to post this in that one^
In post 1884, Killthestory wrote:WHY IS EVERYBODY FEMALE AND I KEEP ASSUMING THEY'RE MALE

also, ok, i understand. see if you were a guy id have mistook that for AtE, but im a gentleman and would never do that to an attack chopper
Yeah that was kind of my goal last night and now I feel really bad about doing that because I want you to get off my back because I posted something towny, not something personal. I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Sat May 14, 2016 3:33 am

Post by Imperium »

mod - we are v/la until the 22nd

Chicago meet and family visiting. Nacho head will have more time than I will and I will still be posting (and probably more than this week from hell).
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2016 3:18 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1862, Ranger wrote:At this point...very solid on Masquerade being scum, and on recent content, fairly certain Titus is a partner, too.

Definitely not voting right now, though. I need to both confirm, and find the third.
But my reads right now are:
{Imperium, MagnaofIllusion, Killthestory, Nosferatu}
{massive}
{Ollie, RachMarie}
{Titus}
{Masquerade}
VOTE: Ranger

Nope nope nope nope.

Not saying “I have to be careful and am re-reading because I’m in danger” and then suddenly flop down on the person under the most pressure out of the blue.

Nope.
In post 1869, Killthestory wrote:His defense also is lacking any sort of passion a townie might have. Not, like, anger, but more of a certain desperation. I'm feeling Masq more like an entrapped animal rather than a desperate townie trying to make others see reason.
Yup, you’re still scum.
In post 1827, RachMarie wrote:Imp is correct the nks are bizarre and not at all who I would have thought they would be.
Ok then read Xiqs’ ISO and tell me who should be number 1 with a bullet on your scum reads based on that Nightkill then.
In post 1823, Titus wrote:Ok, how the hell am I just casper to everyone?
Um no. I’m mainly focusing on my scum reads and your slot isn’t high on that list currently. Should it be?
In post 1818, massive wrote:I'm trying to see the difference in how you treat your town reads vs. others.
Clearly you should have been able to see that is the case re: Imperium …
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Masquerade »

Ranger, what's the difference between Snarky and me?
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Ollie »

yo, is the deadline being amended or not?
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2016 7:52 am

Post by RachMarie »

@mod can you extend the deadline by the amount of time that the site was down, pretty please with sugar on top and a cherry?
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Ranger »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Not saying “I have to be careful and am re-reading because I’m in danger” and then suddenly flop down on the person under the most pressure out of the blue.
I don't get what you're saying with the first half, but the second?

You haven't been reading my iso.

Because if you had, you'd know this suspicion is nothing new.

I think Masquerade is scum. I think Virtue is scum. I'm still going to fact-check this, especially given the need to find a third scum if my thoughts
are
right.

I was suspicious of Masquerade before there was so much as a single vote on the slot.
Masquerade wrote:Ranger, what's the difference between Snarky and me?
Not sure what you're really asking here. I was wrong on SnarkySnowman, so I'm not blindly voting you. I hold suspicion on you, but it's not as strong as my suspicion on SnarkySnowman was. I happen to think your slot is scum for the things you've done (rather, the lack of things done) and what your predecessor did (rather, lack of things he did), but unlike with SnarkySnowman, I actually don't have as much backing that up. The only thing you have in common with SnarkySnowman is that I'm scumreading you. Everything else is completely different.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Titus »

VLA today
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2016 9:22 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1896, Ranger wrote:I don't get what you're saying with the first half, but the second?

You haven't been reading my iso.

Because if you had, you'd know this suspicion is nothing new.

I think Masquerade is scum. I think Virtue is scum. I'm still going to fact-check this, especially given the need to find a third scum if my thoughts are right.

I was suspicious of Masquerade before there was so much as a single vote on the slot.
See this is exactly why I don't buy your posting at all as Town. Supposedly you were being extra careful. The implication is that there was significant re-reading and re-assessment going on that you just were too lazy to post about. If you want us to believe you are Town there has to be.

Yet your "I'm sure these are scum" post reads on Masq and Titus are by your own admission long-standing scum reads. And the justification you used to vote Masq as a "sure scum read" is essentially "Recent posting". Which shows exactly zero reflection and re-assessment.

I see a conveniently timed vote on a slot under pressure who you have called scum prior to this. And I see zero signs of actual scum-hunting from you.

Here's a question - who haven't you called scum at some point in your ISO other than me / Kill? I think every slot in the game has had a suggestion that they were a scum read of some flavor from you. Frankly the "I had suspicion before" excuse falls flat given the list of those you haven't call scum is very, very short.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Ranger »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Supposedly you were being extra careful. The implication is that there was significant re-reading and re-assessment going on that you just were too lazy to post about.
And this shows you haven't been reading my iso because I've been very explicit, here. Yes, I should be rereading. No, I haven't gotten around to actually rereading. I have been very explicit about this: I need to reread. But off of the current content being posted (and in some cases, lack thereof), Masquerade and Titus are my top-two best guesses for two of the scum.

Lazy analysis is how I start the game, sure. But if I'm rereading the game, I will post every relevant piece of information I find. Not once have I done so. Because I haven't even started the reread.
Yet your "I'm sure these are scum" post reads on Masq and Titus are by your own admission long-standing scum reads. And the justification you used to vote Masq as a "sure scum read" is essentially "Recent posting". Which shows exactly zero reflection and re-assessment.
What. I'm not voting Masquerade. The scumreads are long-standing, yes. They are strengthened by recent posting, yes. This is, in no way, contradictory. Am I supposed to ignore all the new content and focus purely on the older content? Am I supposed to discard every scummy thing Masquerade and Titus are saying just because I'm supposed to be rereading?

No. I do need to reread. I will try and be as unbiased as possible when rereading, keeping an open mind to being wrong about them, but off of their current content and what I remember of their older content, they are still currently my top scumreads.
Here's a question - who haven't you called scum at some point in your ISO other than me / Kill?
Pretty sure I haven't called the massive slot scum. That's a slot I need to confirm is town. I also never called RC scum. So, there's four players. This is also a bad point and you know it. Ask that same question to Imperium. If you asked them who they haven't suspected at all, I don't think they'd be able to produce four names. Reads evolve. I have had my read on Nosferatu, for instance, evolve from a scumread into a townread.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History

Return to “Completed Open Games”