Newbie 1706: Cocktail party GAME OVER

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 3:16 am

Post by Radja »

RadiantCowbells replaces LaserVP
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Radja »

Day 1, VC 11

alban (3)
-
Vox Dei, JaeReed, SirCakez

Vox Dei(1)
-
Xisiqomelir

JaeReed (1)
-
alban

Xisiqomelir (1)
-
RadiantCowbells

Not Voting (3)
-
lucca261, Robert E Me, singersigner

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch! Deadline is on May 23nd at 08:00 PM(GMT+1) or in (expired on 2016-05-23 20:00:00).

Mod Notes -
New deadline has been set.
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 3:30 am

Post by SirCakez »

Awww RC is in a scum slot. Oh well.
Catching up now.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 3:32 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 277, SirCakez wrote:Awww RC is in a scum slot. Oh well.
Catching up now.
VOTE: Sircakez

RC slot is town. This feels incredibly posture-y.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 3:35 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 246, singersigner wrote:@SirCakez...alban's was scrutinized for not having much substance. I noticed you said the same thing about laser yet had a townread on alban earlier...what was the difference?
I disagree. Alban's post there looks like it actually has decent content with reads and such, as compared to the post from Laser you're referring to.
In post 257, Xisiqomelir wrote: B) Lynch either the scummy Vox Dei slot or the highly questionable singer or robert slots (2nd slot less highly questionable than the first). The moderately questionable LaserVP slot would be my distant 4th.

A

@sircakez
: To reference Gumball once more, there's an archetypal example of frustrated town provided by the scum-driven Spiffeh wagon on D2 of that game. For me, tonally, this post comes from a very similar place as alban this game. I'd like you to re-read him in isolation and reconsider your vote.

Where is alban town going to lead you D2?
I don't want to lynch the Vox slot, I think Vox is town and I've discussed this before. Spiffeh there was different, I clearly got a town vibe from him and he was actually scumhunting while being wagoned while Alban is just....sitting there.
A Robert lynch is ok but not preferable. Singer leans town for me so wouldn't go there unless a decent case was put out on her.

P-edit: rofl go read the game
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 3:36 am

This is how you talk as scum.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 3:36 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 280, RadiantCowbells wrote:This is how I talk as scum.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 3:37 am

I can fairly easily cite my sources.

Care to explain how
my
current play looks like my scum play?

answer: it doesn't.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 3:38 am

I mean if you want to go the roundabout answer of saying I'm scum and I'm intentionally manipulating my meta: everyone does.

but for you to outright state that I'm talking like I do as scum is incredibly disingenuous.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 3:38 am

Post by SirCakez »

You haven't done anything AI yet, but Laser was a scumbutt so, given you're in the same slot, you're probably a scumbutt.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 3:42 am

No, you said that I am talking like how I talk as scum. Not that my slot was independently.

Why is RC after my however many posts talking like scum?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 3:44 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 284, SirCakez wrote:Laser was a scumbutt so, given you're in the same slot, you're probably a scumbutt.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 3:54 am

Yup, Cakez is scum.

This is EXACTLY what he does as scum right down to the T to the point that I'm surprised he didn't try to vary it up.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 3:56 am

I'm going to catch up page by page then explain why I'm this positive that Cakez is scum here.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 4:05 am

Page 1:
I read the Borderlands theme and he was scum there.
Why?
The purpose of the votes at the start of the game for random reasons is to get the game started. Inevitably in this stage someone will do something to get serious discussion going, could be anything from joining a wagon to just making a scummy post. See the below article for more info.
Wow, already a scumlord on the first page. Smooth.
How much overall mafia experience does everyone have, and how much on this site?

I just finished my first game overall fairly recently.
Why do you care?

Townlean: {Datanksta}
Scumlean: {JaeReed}
Scummy: {Sircakez}

Page 2:
Played almost a full game here. Replaced in for someone like 3/4 of the way in Day 1. I have a lot of experience in EpicMafia (a year and half of playing almost everyday, like 5000 games. It's chat based so the games are like 15 minutes to an hour depending on the setup.) I hold the unofficial award for best insults.
Uh oh the EMers are out in force.

I like Xisiqomelir quite a bit here.
Your first IC drew scum, too? Q.Q Ours was good, though, in my opinion. I'm sorry you felt yours didn't provide the help you needed. How are you settling in with the longer time limits?

With regards to singer's question to you about RVS, why do you believe she asked that?
This feels like a very forcefully directed conversation. In other words, buddying with explicit attempt.
So, you have just one game finished, right. And then, on the smallest amount of pressure, you talk about your self-meta. Self-meta of only one game. Self-meta that no asked for. Self-meta of a game that you were town.

That concerns me. It seems to me that you provided that self-meta to be able to say: "In my last game, i was town and did this. This game i did this too, so i must be town." This is strange. Also i did like that you puts tank at L-2, but i like that less when you point to everybody, and then changes your vote.
Mildly dislike this. it could be scum if JaeReed isn't.
I myself find my logic questionable, but since is so early on the game, and most of the posts are either talking about experience on the game, which is null, or a random vote, we don't have a lot of material to scumhunt. So, in that case, I was trying to see your reaction being pressured.

In that case, I actually liked your reaction. Even if the case that I made against you is not the strongest one, and was pretty easy to answer, I get your points and maybe what I think it was scummy wasn't actually scummy, I will unvote for now, because I think, so early in the game, that getting on a back-and-forth with you, it would prevent me seeing other options, maybe even making me tunnel. So,
Ehh.
This is pretty towny.
Laser and Lucas, why not put a new vote down when you unvoted? Your vote is your biggest weapon, you should be using it to pressure someone.
lol. you just can't stop with this, can you?
I'm sorry guys, this game started with terrible timing for me. I'm going to be on V/LA (vacation / limited access) until Tuesday since I'm out of town with family for my BiL's graduation. Also introducing tiny human to ~20 new family members...wish me luck!
Aww. Good luck! (if it hasn't happened already)
It's kind of the point of this game to analyze people and reactions over the internet, isn't it? :P
I sorta like this as well!

Town: {Xisiqo}
Townlean: {Robert E Me, Datanksta}
Torn: {Lucca}
Uberscummensch: {Sircakez}
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 4:07 am

Post by SirCakez »

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 4:31 am

explicit intent*

I'm going to spoiler the content from here on out.

Spoiler: Page 3
VOTE: SirCakez

You asked laser and Lucas why they weren't using their votes to pressure, yet I haven't had my vote on anyone for a while now either. Why did you exclude me?
If this isn't followed up I think we have this nailed.
Why? Even I, that wrote the post, can see a few logic errors on that post. Why the sudden townread with less than two pages of game? Also, in #40 you said that you agree with Jae that the meta contribute to the defense. That's something I was against on my post.
Alright you can be town.
As far as the SirCakez wanting your reactions and answers that may be so, but he could also get the same from me while he's at it. The only reason he wouldn't do so, imo, is if he feels he has a fairly solid read on me. I don't feel that should be the case this early in the game. Not unless, of course, he knew my alignment to start.
So wordy and waffly! I like this. In the sense that this game feels like a short one.

JaeReed's walls are OK, not pushing me one way or another. Where Cakey at.
Why do you think I reacted good to the pressure? Do you think SirCakez 31 could be scum trying to subtly keep himself distant from a potential wagon on town? He questioned without providing any insight to his thoughts on the matter.
Hmm.

I really get the impression that JaeReed is making a show of things. Long posts that look meaty but are mostly just bleh

I can't say for sure but I get a definite townread from Alban's readlist, mostly from how he described Data and how he's searching for scumteam possibilities.
Currently I have a very strong townread on you. Your level of engagement in the game feels natural and town, and I very rarely see new scum reach the level of content you have created.
I like the big reads wall and analysis Alban just created as well, it shows an eagerness to get into the game that looks like a town perspective.
Ehhh. I'd like to say that one of the two is more likely to be town because this goes against Sircakez's meta but I really don't like the way they're talking at each other and not engaging each other at all. That's a hallmark of SvS.

People are scumreading my slot after 73? really?
There was a lot of wall and spam posts in your first game, Hungarian Notak II. You never complained about it there. I feel like you could be brushing it off so that you don't have to read posts. Feels less likely that kind of thing would come from town given as scum you wouldn't need to read posts, knowing already who is what alignment. I would have bought you saying that you're busy and don't have time but you didn't say that.
This just doesn't feel like a real town thought process. This feels like scum making excuses for a read.

Very town: {Xisiqomelir}
Towny: {Datanksta, Lucca}
IIOAing but still like, needs content: {Datanksta}
Very slight town: {Alban}
hi oh look an absent mermaid: {SingerSigner}
Scum Lite: {JaeReed}
Scum: {Sircakez}

Still waiting for JaeReed to respond to Sircakez's townread.

Spoiler: Page 4
Shit. You towned it up here in a big way.

The town read on me makes me uncomfortable. I find it entirely possible you could try to get me on side with that. Your scum game is strong from what I've seen, and quite frankly, it scares me. The rest of your post is town and has actual content, which was part of my issue with you as I felt you were trying to coast somewhat.

The response to why you didn't ask me is fair. NAI since you could have done that as either alignment, but more likely town if I'm going by gut feel. Scum you might have pulled the response I was expecting, which was something along the lines of me having had enough pressure for you to get some kind of read, or that I withheld my vote for a fair time when I had no definitive scumreads in my other newbie.

UNVOTE:

Cakez is probably town. Like 70% certainty in a town read there now.
DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER.

This is so bloody awful. The distance play here was planned- they decided in scumchat that they would scumread each other then come around to townreading. This post is so exaggerated and postured that I can't stop laughing at it.
am, however, beginning to solidify the opinion that you're scum from just that response to me. If you're town please give me something other than discrediting attempts, insults, and theory talk. I dislike antagonistic players but it's not like I won't work with them if they prove they're town (like Charl in that game I linked). I'll stay largely out of your way to the best of my ability if you can sell me on you being town. Right now you're looking like scum trying to discredit though.
This is way more hands-off than town talk 99% of the time.
More on this post when I make my full case on Jae/Cakez.
Now, about your vote, what's your case on me? I'm asking because from your post, I fell that wasn't clear. If it's because of the JaeReed thing, okay. But if you are scumreading me because I changed my vote, I found that a very bad case. I don't think a person voting a lot on different people is a scum tell. If they're voting they without reason, just going with the flow, yes, that's a scum tell. But if the votes have a reason, I don't think this is a tell at all.
This is even more probably town.
Getting pretty confident here in my picks. Singer is one of the only real remaining scum candidates left.

lol omfg 87 EVERY SINGLE READ is awful.
COULD YOU BE ANY MORE REACTIONARY? COULD YOUR CAKEZ SHIT BE ANY LESS BELIEVABLE?
I want a tank lynch at this stage. He's new and new scum I feel is more likely to lurk because they don't know what to do unless they had an experienced person direct them before the game. I don't think his potential partner would give him advice such as "post as much as possible and i can spin it as town" such as Nacho did with kage in my last game. I do have an idea on a partner if he does flip, but regardless I think the slot has been trying to hide.

Everyone else... Thoughts on that previous paragraph? Especially Robert since your RVS vote is still on him.
I seem to recall others have pointed out that they're looking to be townread. THis is another example of it.
Oh, and why wouldn't their partner have given that advice?
ftr I can't help screwing up they as a pronoun. apologies in advance.
All from one post? I like the analysis you did here but I'm not sure why you have such a strong townread on me mainly from that one post when you know I have a strong scum game.
YEAH WELL WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT.
OMG THESE ARE INTERACTIONS ARE SO SVS HOLY ANNIE.
I don't know why this rubs me the wrong way but it does. As Xisiq pointed out, the only way he could be sure of anything was with moderator supplied information, so I guess my real problem is the redundancy of this? Or perhaps the dismissive tone I feel I'm picking up? Could you expand on why you felt the need to drop this line?
HEY YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF TOWNY GOODNESS. I MADE GIANT EXAGGERATED POSTS ABOUT HOW TOWN YOU ARE.
WAIT, I am scumreading this thing you did.
Can I tell you exactly what you need to do so that you can earn my townread again?
Thanks!

I find it especially hilarious given that JaeReed is basically mirroring however Sircakez treats their slot.

Still town: {Xisiqo}
Towny: {Lucca Magnotta}
Probtown but STOP THE LURK: {Robert E Me, Datanksta}
Townlean: {Alban}
Backup Scumbutt: {SingerSigner}
Wow yall can't scum theatre for crap: {JaeReed, Sircakez}
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 4:33 am

I'm going to do other things. bbl.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:02 am

Post by SirCakez »

Ok so now that there's actually content from RC.
Spoiler:
In post 289, RadiantCowbells wrote:Page 1:
The purpose of the votes at the start of the game for random reasons is to get the game started. Inevitably in this stage someone will do something to get serious discussion going, could be anything from joining a wagon to just making a scummy post. See the below article for more info.

Page 2:
Played almost a full game here. Replaced in for someone like 3/4 of the way in Day 1. I have a lot of experience in EpicMafia (a year and half of playing almost everyday, like 5000 games. It's chat based so the games are like 15 minutes to an hour depending on the setup.) I hold the unofficial award for best insults.
So, you have just one game finished, right. And then, on the smallest amount of pressure, you talk about your self-meta. Self-meta of only one game. Self-meta that no asked for. Self-meta of a game that you were town.

That concerns me. It seems to me that you provided that self-meta to be able to say: "In my last game, i was town and did this. This game i did this too, so i must be town." This is strange. Also i did like that you puts tank at L-2, but i like that less when you point to everybody, and then changes your vote.
I myself find my logic questionable, but since is so early on the game, and most of the posts are either talking about experience on the game, which is null, or a random vote, we don't have a lot of material to scumhunt. So, in that case, I was trying to see your reaction being pressured.

In that case, I actually liked your reaction. Even if the case that I made against you is not the strongest one, and was pretty easy to answer, I get your points and maybe what I think it was scummy wasn't actually scummy, I will unvote for now, because I think, so early in the game, that getting on a back-and-forth with you, it would prevent me seeing other options, maybe even making me tunnel. So,
Ehh.
This is pretty towny.
Laser and Lucas, why not put a new vote down when you unvoted? Your vote is your biggest weapon, you should be using it to pressure someone.
I'm sorry guys, this game started with terrible timing for me. I'm going to be on V/LA (vacation / limited access) until Tuesday since I'm out of town with family for my BiL's graduation. Also introducing tiny human to ~20 new family members...wish me luck!
It's kind of the point of this game to analyze people and reactions over the internet, isn't it? :P

Everything here is extremely vague and easy to say about anything. "I like this", "I dislike this", "You're a scumlord". There's no explanation or reasoning for anything. It feels very directed to attack the pro-town players.
In post 291, RadiantCowbells wrote:

You asked laser and Lucas why they weren't using their votes to pressure, yet I haven't had my vote on anyone for a while now either. Why did you exclude me?
Why? Even I, that wrote the post, can see a few logic errors on that post. Why the sudden townread with less than two pages of game? Also, in #40 you said that you agree with Jae that the meta contribute to the defense. That's something I was against on my post.
Alright you can be town.
As far as the SirCakez wanting your reactions and answers that may be so, but he could also get the same from me while he's at it. The only reason he wouldn't do so, imo, is if he feels he has a fairly solid read on me. I don't feel that should be the case this early in the game. Not unless, of course, he knew my alignment to start.
So wordy and waffly! I like this. In the sense that this game feels like a short one.

Why do you think I reacted good to the pressure? Do you think SirCakez 31 could be scum trying to subtly keep himself distant from a potential wagon on town? He questioned without providing any insight to his thoughts on the matter.
Hmm.

I really get the impression that JaeReed is making a show of things. Long posts that look meaty but are mostly just bleh

I can't say for sure but I get a definite townread from Alban's readlist, mostly from how he described Data and how he's searching for scumteam possibilities.
Currently I have a very strong townread on you. Your level of engagement in the game feels natural and town, and I very rarely see new scum reach the level of content you have created.
I like the big reads wall and analysis Alban just created as well, it shows an eagerness to get into the game that looks like a town perspective.
Ehhh. I'd like to say that one of the two is more likely to be town because this goes against Sircakez's meta but I really don't like the way they're talking at each other and not engaging each other at all. That's a hallmark of SvS.

There was a lot of wall and spam posts in your first game, Hungarian Notak II. You never complained about it there. I feel like you could be brushing it off so that you don't have to read posts. Feels less likely that kind of thing would come from town given as scum you wouldn't need to read posts, knowing already who is what alignment. I would have bought you saying that you're busy and don't have time but you didn't say that.
This just doesn't feel like a real town thought process. This feels like scum making excuses for a read.

The town read on me makes me uncomfortable. I find it entirely possible you could try to get me on side with that. Your scum game is strong from what I've seen, and quite frankly, it scares me. The rest of your post is town and has actual content, which was part of my issue with you as I felt you were trying to coast somewhat.

The response to why you didn't ask me is fair. NAI since you could have done that as either alignment, but more likely town if I'm going by gut feel. Scum you might have pulled the response I was expecting, which was something along the lines of me having had enough pressure for you to get some kind of read, or that I withheld my vote for a fair time when I had no definitive scumreads in my other newbie.

UNVOTE:

This is so bloody awful. The distance play here was planned- they decided in scumchat that they would scumread each other then come around to townreading. This post is so exaggerated and postured that I can't stop laughing at it.
am, however, beginning to solidify the opinion that you're scum from just that response to me. If you're town please give me something other than discrediting attempts, insults, and theory talk. I dislike antagonistic players but it's not like I won't work with them if they prove they're town (like Charl in that game I linked). I'll stay largely out of your way to the best of my ability if you can sell me on you being town. Right now you're looking like scum trying to discredit though.
Now, about your vote, what's your case on me? I'm asking because from your post, I fell that wasn't clear. If it's because of the JaeReed thing, okay. But if you are scumreading me because I changed my vote, I found that a very bad case. I don't think a person voting a lot on different people is a scum tell. If they're voting they without reason, just going with the flow, yes, that's a scum tell. But if the votes have a reason, I don't think this is a tell at all.
Getting pretty confident here in my picks. Singer is one of the only real remaining scum candidates left.

COULD YOU BE ANY MORE REACTIONARY? COULD YOUR CAKEZ SHIT BE ANY LESS BELIEVABLE?
I want a tank lynch at this stage. He's new and new scum I feel is more likely to lurk because they don't know what to do unless they had an experienced person direct them before the game. I don't think his potential partner would give him advice such as "post as much as possible and i can spin it as town" such as Nacho did with kage in my last game. I do have an idea on a partner if he does flip, but regardless I think the slot has been trying to hide.

Everyone else... Thoughts on that previous paragraph? Especially Robert since your RVS vote is still on him.
I seem to recall others have pointed out that they're looking to be townread. THis is another example of it.
All from one post? I like the analysis you did here but I'm not sure why you have such a strong townread on me mainly from that one post when you know I have a strong scum game.
I don't know why this rubs me the wrong way but it does. As Xisiq pointed out, the only way he could be sure of anything was with moderator supplied information, so I guess my real problem is the redundancy of this? Or perhaps the dismissive tone I feel I'm picking up? Could you expand on why you felt the need to drop this line?
HEY YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF TOWNY GOODNESS. I MADE GIANT EXAGGERATED POSTS ABOUT HOW TOWN YOU ARE.
Can I tell you exactly what you need to do so that you can earn my townread again?
Thanks!

I find it especially hilarious given that JaeReed is basically mirroring however Sircakez treats their slot.

And this continues it.
"Alright you can be town."
"This post is so exaggerated and postured that I can't stop laughing at it."
"This is even more probably town."
"OMG THESE ARE INTERACTIONS ARE SO SVS HOLY ANNIE."

It's just shade throwing and scum read generation. The reads and comments look like they are made up to fit scum objectives. Would definitely lynch RC at this point.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:24 am

In post 293, SirCakez wrote:Ok so now that there's actually content from RC.
Spoiler:
In post 289, RadiantCowbells wrote:Page 1:

Page 2:

Ehh.
This is pretty towny.

Everything here is extremely vague and easy to say about anything. "I like this", "I dislike this", "You're a scumlord". There's no explanation or reasoning for anything. It feels very directed to attack the pro-town players.
In post 291, RadiantCowbells wrote:

Alright you can be town.

Hmm.

UNVOTE:

Thanks!

And this continues it.
"Alright you can be town."
"This post is so exaggerated and postured that I can't stop laughing at it."
"This is even more probably town."
"OMG THESE ARE INTERACTIONS ARE SO SVS HOLY ANNIE."

It's just shade throwing and scum read generation. The reads and comments look like they are made up to fit scum objectives. Would definitely lynch RC at this point.
So he's saying that my reads and comments look like they are made to fit scum objectives and that I'm shade throwing.

Yet the first thing that he did when I replaced in was to shade throw, then I pushed on him so he decided that, and even look at the wording. 'Now that I've produced content.' Does that sound like a person that was actually interested in sorting my alignment or someone who preemptively decided they had to push on me.

Who do his comments actually apply to, me or him?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:28 am

Oh, and just a reminder that this catch up writing is for my benefit rather than anyone elses.

You'll get a full case on both of them that will better explain my thought processes when I'm done catching up, assuming my reads hold.

But as things are, I very sincerely doubt that my reads will change.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:33 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 294, RadiantCowbells wrote:So he's saying that my reads and comments look like they are made to fit scum objectives and that I'm shade throwing.

Yet the first thing that he did when I replaced in was to shade throw, then I pushed on him so he decided that, and even look at the wording. 'Now that I've produced content.' Does that sound like a person that was actually interested in sorting my alignment or someone who preemptively decided they had to push on me.

Who do his comments actually apply to, me or him?
There's nothing shade-throwy about saying someone is in a scummy slot.
It's also pretty obvious that I was open to reevluating your slot, given how I said you hadn't done anything AI yet, but your catchup is very scummy so my scumread on your slot shall remain.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:48 am

Why do you as scum just insist on saying things and acting like anyone would believe that they're true? This isn't going to be like 623 bud.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 6:21 am

Post by SirCakez »

I was town in 623?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 6:23 am

570. I'm sure we both know exactly what I meant, given that I made exactly the same kinds of comments because you were doing exactly the same kinds of things! :)

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”