Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 943, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 936, Ranger wrote:{curiouskarmadog, Varsoon (well, sorta), beeboy (well, sorta), heuristically_alone, Nahdia}
{Suzune, Cake Effect, Spiffeh, Expedience}
{Yume, DrippingGoofBall, hebichan, Dwlee}
{PeregrineV, Nosferatu, Hastur, TellTaleHeart}
{Gendaberry, FA_Q2}
{Party Boat, Shiro, Elsa and Anna, Klingoncelt}
{Bait, Killthestory, Kuroi}

Those categories, by the way, aren't the same as when they started.
They're now basically conftown (or confally), strong town, nulltown, null, nullscum, strong scum, and literally-scumclaimed.

Ranger, that's arguably the worst readslist you've ever posted.
You didnt read open 632 I am guessing?
Same at killthestory.

i could be open to an HA lynch. Their post about scumhuntibg being scummy just made no sense. They seem to be mislynch bait sometimes though so I am hesitant to vote them rn.
I prefer they, thanks :)
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by beeboy »

Shoot RC is starting to town block I better claim the good people before they are gone. (Ranger already sold her soul to my town block btw)

Hebichan, Karmadog, Cake Effect, Suzune, Expedience do you guys want to join mine and Rangers super cool town block?
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 951, beeboy wrote:Shoot RC is starting to town block I better claim the good people before they are gone. (Ranger already sold her soul to my town block btw)

Hebichan, Karmadog, Cake Effect, Suzune, Expedience do you guys want to join mine and Rangers super cool town block?
As far as I can tell you're a cop, until I think otherwise I am willing to agree to this arrangement.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 951, beeboy wrote:Shoot RC is starting to town block I better claim the good people before they are gone. (Ranger already sold her soul to my town block btw)

Though, I guess if I do, I should back down on Expedience for now.

Unvote:
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

@beeboy @hebichan

why are you town reading Ranger?

~Elsa
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 954, Elsa and Anna wrote:@beeboy @hebichan

~Elsa
Rangers total lack of understanding on how this setup works I think is more likely to come from Human then it comes from any of the scum factions acting dumb (when she said even if you where scum you could lynch the other scum teams for her). As an actual member of the scum team it is incredibly unlikely that she wouldn't be aware that the scum are unlikely to lynch each other as they want to keep the Geth alive.

I have a very large number of games with Ranger and in every one of those games I scum read her day 1 so I also have a lot of doubt in my original scum read on her because of that.

She is a null read right but I plan on ironing out my read on her in our neighborhood.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 952, hebichan wrote:

As far as I can tell you're a cop, until I think otherwise I am willing to agree to this arrangement.
I am an Asari so I have a cop that checks to see if someone else is an Asari (like all other Asari have) but I still would appreciate you joining my town block :)
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by hebichan »

~Elsa
I believe that I never actually said that, I do on the other hand townread beeboy pretty hard and think his claim is real. Beeboy likes Ranger. I'm not sure I do. but considering there are at least 3-4 people I think are certainly town on this proposed block, and there are about 11 safe lynches for me as a human, assuming I wish to avoid all of the turians and asari. I think this block will hold for now and be productive. Especially with an investigative role. Even if it only checks asari.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 946, hebichan wrote:
In post 945, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 925, heuristically_alone wrote:Yes, I agree Hebichan's post is fake. This game is not as simple as scum reading someone. Krogan, Salarian, and Geth are all more likely to vote someone by just scum reading them, because they know who is not in their faction, so they don't have anything to lose by voting anyone. Human, Turian, and Asari are more likely to not do any scum hunting, but just find out who is and isn't in their faction. Anyone that has been seriously scum hunting is probably Krogan, Salarian, or Geth.
Really.

You just claimed that anyone actually scum hunting must be scum?

That is not only asinine but rather scummy as well.

Also something I didn't think of before, everyone is trying to keep two other factions alive as long as possible, and they don't know each other. The scum have to be as careful as anyone else.

Scum hunting just seems sane, otherwise you're cutting off an entire avenue of reasoning to yourself. Also contradicting yourself, by claiming its scummy to scumhunt, you're scumhunting. :facepalm:
What it says to me is hey, I am not going to scumhunt but that really means I am town!

IOW, he is already constructing an excuse to avoid scumhunting. That is very scummy.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 955, beeboy wrote:

~Elsa
Rangers total lack of understanding on how this setup works I think is more likely to come from Human then it comes from any of the scum factions acting dumb (when she said even if you where scum you could lynch the other scum teams for her). As an actual member of the scum team it is incredibly unlikely that she wouldn't be aware that the scum are unlikely to lynch each other as they want to keep the Geth alive.

I have a very large number of games with Ranger and in every one of those games I scum read her day 1 so I also have a lot of doubt in my original scum read on her because of that.

She is a null read right but I plan on ironing out my read on her in our neighborhood.
I can understand that.

~Elsa
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 957, hebichan wrote:

~Elsa
I believe that I never actually said that, I do on the other hand townread beeboy pretty hard and think his claim is real. Beeboy likes Ranger. I'm not sure I do. but considering there are at least 3-4 people I think are certainly town on this proposed block, and there are about 11 safe lynches for me as a human, assuming I wish to avoid all of the turians and asari. I think this block will hold for now and be productive. Especially with an investigative role. Even if it only checks asari.
I feel really bad about the way you want to join a town block. ts not how town block works.

Its seems like your trying to just say "Hey! i'm town!"

and what about her investigation thingi is even related to you joining a block ?!

~Elsa
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

oh thats what FAQ reached to from another post of yours.

feels something noticeable then.

whats up ? reads and your prefers for pressure / lynch today and why?

~Elsa
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 9:14 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 576, Varsoon wrote:
In post 572, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 568, Varsoon wrote:Beeboy, damn it, don't claim to be your faction's cop, there's only one, you're putting a target on yourself.
why do you care, your factions are not allied?
I'd rather the scum cross-kill than shoot someone lower down the totem pole for me.
Get your head in the game.
they are not lower on the totem pole, they are literally scum to you
In post 599, Nahdia wrote:
In post 592, Varsoon wrote:Nahdia, who do you think belongs to the Solarian-Geth-Krogan camp, then?
Elsa/Anna is definitely not Turian or Asari.
Yeah I think E&A is a human.
Off the top of my head. Nosferatu and Cake Effect are scumreads of mine. I might be on board with Spiffeh's TTH push, I guess I'll look a bit more into that slot.
why
In post 674, Varsoon wrote:Also, Elsa&Anna's confusion of how the whole Asari/Turian cop thing works is as close to proof as we'll get D1 that they don't have that sort of ability on their Role PM, because it is spelled out very clearly on mine.
you say this as if you haven't asked the mod questions about your own role pm at least 4 times.
In post 925, heuristically_alone wrote:Yes, I agree Hebichan's post is fake. This game is not as simple as scum reading someone. Krogan, Salarian, and Geth are all more likely to vote someone by just scum reading them, because they know who is not in their faction, so they don't have anything to lose by voting anyone. Human, Turian, and Asari are more likely to not do any scum hunting, but just find out who is and isn't in their faction. Anyone that has been seriously scum hunting is probably Krogan, Salarian, or Geth.
I can't put into words why I hate this
In post 955, beeboy wrote:

~Elsa

tfw being a goyisher kopf is townie

why are non-humans any more knowledgeable about this setup than humans

VOTE: heuristic
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 1:27 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Stop trying to force a town block this early. Early town blocks are riddled with scum, just let it happen~
VOTE: Ha
I prefer they, thanks :)
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 2:02 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Cakez head is catching up now

-SC
The Cake Effect is a series of events that occur when a hydra of SirCakez and MarioManiac4 enters a game. It will impact the game in different ways, depending on different factors.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 770, hebichan wrote:Hello hello hello.

I feel like all this turuan/asari outing is kinda harmful in a majority scum faction game like this. I guess it keeps it more interesting than having humans kingmaker at the end though. It feels like this game is more like rock-paper-scissors-lizard-spock than just straight town v. scum.

As a semi-new player here, my reads might not be the best, but here are some anyhow.

Nahdia defended bait a bit too hard early on, but I think that was an honest read.
Elsa and Anna seems likely to be scum, from all of the vote switches and then switching to bandwagons as soon as people started suspecting other people.
killthestory has mostly been ranting than actually giving valid claims.
Kuroi seems honestly confused about set up, so I deem him too early to vote on.
Bait is a bit more interesting, he seemed to claim not to be human, but not a direct scum claim like many tried to pin on him. I'm thinking one of the two other "town" factions, but he thinks that he'll have an easier time winning with his scum buddy team.
Party Boat seems a bit too happy go lucky, not sure if its the weird set up or just deflection yet.

I'm leaning getting on the killthestory bandwagon. With that in mind.

Vote: killthestory
ewwwwww
Look at all this fencesitting.
In post 776, beeboy wrote:In case anyone needs to borrow some reads I wouldn't be offended if you opted to sheep mine.
I can pretty confidently trust people from Kuroi and above.

{Spiffeh, Varsoon, curiouskarmadog}
{KuroiXHF}
{Nahdia, Nosferatu}
{hebichan, Party Boat, Expedience}
Null {Suzune, Cake Effect, heuristically_alone, killthestory, PeregrineV, Yume, FA_Q2}
{Klingoncelt, DrippingGoofball, Gendaberry}
{Hastur and Muriel}
{Elsa and Anna}
{Bait, Shiro}
{Dwlee99}
{Ranger, TellTaleHeart}
I see several questionable reads
Why is Party Boat above null?
Why is hebichan above null?
Why is Kuroi a nearly top town read?
(._. )

heuristically's posts are obscenely scummy but lynchbait but so scummy gah
-SC
The Cake Effect is a series of events that occur when a hydra of SirCakez and MarioManiac4 enters a game. It will impact the game in different ways, depending on different factors.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 2:09 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 812, Ranger wrote:My scumread on Cake Effect was wrong, btw.

I'll need more posts from SC to confirm, but lots of what they're saying makes me reasonably sure they're on the top half of the race circle now.

Some of their reads still suck though.
wait wtf happened here?
In post 820, Killthestory wrote:K E K dudes

come day 2 ill be obvtown read as fuck so ye give me a bit to get into this game k?
"I am scum"
In post 829, Killthestory wrote:
In post 824, hebichan wrote:
In post 823, beeboy wrote:
In post 822, Killthestory wrote:dont look forward to my bullshit please, give me the lowest expectations you possibly can
I want maximum bullshit that is what I am looking forward to.

"I will become the ultimate bullshit"

Anyhow, so Killthestory at least confirmed he's not taking day 1 seriously. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. It'll be interesting to see where it goes. I'm more interested in our teenage demographic now.

What say you Dwlee? You hid behind your age early on and went really hard on FA without too many substantial posts.

Unvote: killthestory
THE FUCK BRAH JUST BECAUSE I SAID THAY OU UNVOTED BWHAT BOI I WANT THAT VOTE BACK ON MY ASS THIS INSTANT BRO LIKE THE FUCK

VOTE: hebichan
This also sucks. Makes no sense as a reason for a vote.
In post 834, FA_Q2 wrote:TTH is still a viable option but I think that Dwlee is a better lynch. That hedging is BS.

VOTE: Dwlee
I believe FA_Q2 is town! Must discuss with Mario.
In post 842, Killthestory wrote:
In post 840, Elsa and Anna wrote:I don't think I've ever played a game where I was this universally scumread.

This is incredibly dumb.
probably because of posts like this where you fake frustration because youre scummy as fuck and you know it.
This is somewhat accurate even though I think they're town.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 2:12 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 850, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 736, Cake Effect wrote:If Klingon keeps up this level of engagement she might be town. Disengaged Klingon is usually scum Klingon.
Varsoon your Else and Anna vote is bad.
In post 614, Spiffeh wrote:People that need death sooner rather than later: TTH, Suzune, Ranger, Dwlee, Klingon, heuristically_alone

There are several slots who's posts I skipped so this list is still a work in progress
Heuristically is lynchbait and shall not be lynched today. Klingon might be town and shall not be lynched today.
Others are still on the table.

-SC
Disengaged Klingon is usually sick Klingon or very busy in R/L Klingon. Just so you know.

Varsoon's vote on Elsa & Anna isn't bad, FA knows better than to act the way she is.
I was referring to the Soccer Spirits game where you felt very out of it as the SK-hybrid role. Can mention that now that it's over.
In post 892, Bait wrote:
In post 648, curiouskarmadog wrote:I have a feeling bait will probably replace out.
You are right, this game is too large for me to keep up with.

It's unfortunate that I never got the chance to fully analyze the results from my earlier thought experiment. The statement was made with the full intent of seeing what reactions it would draw. Needless to say, I am fully confident in Cake being scum, and strongly recommend you guys lynch that slot.

I would also implore Nahdia to take a deeper look into how different players reacted to my statement, as I know on a cursory glance, some pushes were worse than others, and there are bound to be scum to be found there, independent from simple probability of game size.

Best of luck to the town out there.

@Mod: Apologies, please replace me. I would rather give my replacement a chance to catch up before this game blows up in pages than lurk through the game.
This is a scum replace out.
In post 906, Elsa and Anna wrote:Okay we got some stuff sorted between us.

VOTE: Ranger

Both of us are beyond certain that this is scum. case to come.
Good!
In post 907, Suzune wrote:-Sigh-

So many posts. Catch up coming
Where is this catchup (._. )
In post 920, hebichan wrote:
In post 916, Expedience wrote:
In post 824, hebichan wrote:
In post 823, beeboy wrote:
In post 822, Killthestory wrote:dont look forward to my bullshit please, give me the lowest expectations you possibly can
I want maximum bullshit that is what I am looking forward to.

"I will become the ultimate bullshit"

Anyhow, so Killthestory at least confirmed he's not taking day 1 seriously. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. It'll be interesting to see where it goes. I'm more interested in our teenage demographic now.

What say you Dwlee? You hid behind your age early on and went really hard on FA without too many substantial posts.

Unvote: killthestory
This is terrible.
All of your posts have been single lines of unproductive slander.

Please, give us reasons this is so terrible. Two people came up and posted threads I read through where killthestory had this same playstyle. I've explained my reasoning twice now. I'm more interested in what he's doing than I am sure he is scum based on previous evidence. It's easier to try to read people actually taking this game seriously.

Vote: Expedience
Hebichan looks like scum!
In post 923, Expedience wrote:VOTE: hebichan

Provisional.

I'll support the TTH wagon if she comes back and still doesn't produce posts about other things.
Not just me, cool.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 2:14 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 939, heuristically_alone wrote:UNVOTE: I guess a vote on Bait means nothing now.
WHY ARE YOU SO SCUMMY
In post 947, RadiantCowbells wrote:Plastered RC here. Super stressed by the structure of this game such that there's a ridiculous amount of scum to fos us. I guess we were hoping to roll scum but this game has been incredibly unpleasant to play as town.

we are town. we need allies. anyway, talk with us when I'm sober and let's team up. bai.
This looks really fake, RC stop it.

I don't want to be in a townblock with Hebi or Ranger <.<
In post 953, hebichan wrote:

Though, I guess if I do, I should back down on Expedience for now.

Unvote:
Backing down for ??? reason

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 2:14 am

Post by Cake Effect »

All caught up. Going to talk reads with Mario.

-SC
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 4:14 am

Post by Suzune »

I know you all hate it when I post long catch posts. It looks to try hard or like I am trying to be townie or whatever. I'm sorry I have to make them to keep up and to understand the feelings of the game. Please just bear with me. I will be engaged to talk when I am done. I try not to put unimportant things in them but, make no promises. Here we go.
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Painbringer »

Prodding Shiro, Yume

Going to beat Titus to a VC :P
Last edited by Painbringer on Sun May 22, 2016 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hydra of Titus and Firebringer
Tone reading plus moon logic = Insanity
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Prodge

Will catch up tonight
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Cake Effect »

@Painbringer Gammagoey isn't a player in the game, that's someone's main (._. )

-SC
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 4:47 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 968, Cake Effect wrote:I don't want to be in a townblock with Hebi or Ranger <.<
I am taking this as a declaration of friendship btw.

~Bee

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”