Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Titus »

Those affecting a role's alignment (no Cults)
Anything which significantly affects the core mechanic of majority/plurality lynches (no Kingmaker, for example)
Anything resolving with a random element
Post Restrictions (other than those included in the ruleset, such as "No quoting your Role PM").
Lying to the players, including False Role Reveals and "Scum Masons"
Night action redirection (no Bus Driver, Lightning Rod, Nexus, or Redirector)
Returning "No Result" to Trackers who do not see their target go anywhere (in favor of "Your target did not visit anyone")
Alignments other than Mafia/Werewolf, Pro-Town, and Serial Killer (no Survivor, Lyncher, or Jester).
Hydra accounts
Differing kill flavor for different factions - everyone that dies at night should flip in the same way (e.g., "died during the night" or "was found dead")
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 5:56 am

Post by pirate mollie »

okay that isn't even remotely what I was asking for but I am at my computer altho i am using my son's account! yaye, sort of

THIS is what I am looking at:
In Open, Mini Normal, and Large Normal games, flavor is allowed provided these rules are followed:
All flavor should be public; flavor is not allowed in Role PMs. Role names should be standard, or non-flavored if original.
Flavor should have no bearing on the game
- it should be possible for a player to read only the role reveals posted with the death scene and gain all information needed to play.
This information should be formatted to stand out from the flavor.

Flavor not based on Mafia must be entirely original. Games based on books, movies, video games, sports, real people, or any other source material are classified as Theme Games.
those are the relevant points that I was going with.

accountant did not receive a gunslinger role pm.
gunslinger /= vig

I am very suspicious of any1 who tries to insist otherwise.

I don't buy accountant's bs that he thought tbg was scum the entire day round but lied about the first part of the day cos he didn't want to get nked. he was never in any danger of being nked by scum cos of all of the suspicion on him. and if he was worried about being nked then why change at the end of the day and call tbg scum if he wanted to deflect the nk off of him? it doesn't add up cos he is making up the narrative as he goes along which is scummy as fuck behaviour.

VOTE: accountant

@ chumba

I was wrong about pants and you were wrong about tbg. so we are somewhat even in the wrong dept, however I think you are town and I am town and I think your read on accountant was correct and either he is the sk or scum trying to flush the sk/vig out.

can you plz help me? I feel like if we work together we can actually manage to pull out a town win.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 6:30 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2007, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:VOTE: chilledtea

Accountant's obviously telling the truth about being a vig, the game is called gunslingers after all. Not to mention that he admitted to killing someone that some people (including me) thought was obv!town, even if he disagreed.

No way chilled and Accountant is TvT.
you.

I am talking to you.

are you trying to clear accountant based on flavour? :neutral:

cos fuck no is he obvsly telling the truth here I think he is full of crap the trajectory of his reasonings do not even make sense and there is a very strong cog-dis that I am wondering why you are choosing to ignore.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 6:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2011, KuroiXHF wrote:I'm not allowed to make observations? Notice how I didn't throw a vote. I came into this day expecting to vote Derek but I'm going to read fully before I throw my vote out.
you said you didn't throw a vote down cos you were on a mobile phone and not for any other reason.

so yes, it does look like you were throwing shade down.

HEY GUYS I HAVE THIS FANTASTIC IDEA HOW ABOUT IF YOU ARE TOWN YOU TRY BEING TRANSPARENT WITH YOUR THOUGHTS TIA
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 6:42 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2020, Accountant wrote:I don't believe the vig shot was derp. Wrong, yes, and I'm sorry I hit town, but it was a legit move.

PEdit: Makes sense. Look forward to your catchup. Lots of interesting interactions between your slot and mine :)
how was it a legit move when you townread tbg but oh wait you were lying about that you thought that he was scum the whole time that is why you followed up on the reaction test oh wait you never did that did you but the read was based on gut but your gut must have eaten bad pizza cos you were wrong but OH IT WAS LEGIT and while you are at it tell me why on earth you wld trust your reasoning after that bad shot when another bad shot cld cost town the game?

this is why you don't look town to me cos there is not a single pro-town thought in everything you have said so far.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 6:45 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2022, Titus wrote:@Accountant, You hit town. Your shot was derp or scum. Justified depends on a read through I haven't done yet.

@Mollie, kills are not allowed to be distinguished by flavor.

From the wiki wrote: Differing kill flavor for different factions - everyone that dies at night should flip in the same way (e.g., "died during the night" or "was found dead")
I never said they were can you plz not do this thing where you make shit up and act as if they somehow true and based in reality ty <3

blackstar was a very strong tow nread and I am kind of getting the feel from you that you might be

I think murdercat is town can you plz unvote him tia
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 6:46 am

Post by pirate mollie »

where do these spare [/quote] thingies keep coming from
whew!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Titus »

That post had bad formatting.

Also, I didn't claim you did. I brought that section from the wiki to bolster your point about irrelevant flavor. Like where did you get the discredit from?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 7:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2032, Titus wrote:That post had bad formatting.

Also, I didn't claim you did. I brought that section from the wiki to bolster your point about irrelevant flavor. Like where did you get the discredit from?
okay I did not get that was what you were saying, I think if you wld ended the sentence with "either" than I wld gotten the intent of your point. my bad.

have you read the game yet?

if not and if you are still formulating your reads then why are you voting kitty and not asking pple about what went on
whew!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Titus »

Nope. I am voting Murder because of the VCs and the consensus that Murder should have been the shot. Why is that the case and no one voting murder today? Second, accountant might be a self-resolving problem.

I'm ignoring the end conclusions of the setup spec and waiting to see what unfolds.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 8:28 am

Post by Killthestory »

Votecount
chilledtea
(3/6):
Dunnstral, Accountant, KickAssAndGiggle
MURDERCAT (1/6): Titus
Accountant (1/6): pirate mollie
Currently not voting (5): KuroiXHF, MURDERCAT, Derek12, Chumba, chilledtea

Time Until Deadline
Day ends in 12 days, 21 hours[UTC-6]
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 0, Killthestory wrote:A role named Gunslinger exists. You may speculate on it's alignment and ability.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Dunnstral »

MOllie can you stop calling me mafia for teh dumbest of reasons

I was mafia for defending pants and now I'm mafia for defending someone who is obviously just vig
Derek12
Derek12
Goon
Derek12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Derek12 »

V/LA until my internet decides to start working properly again.

If its fine by tonight I'll post then, but I'm not making any promises.
V/LA after bedtime
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Chumba »

I'm sorry. A death in the family will require me to request replacement again. Father passed away this morning.

request replacement
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
KickAssAndGiggle
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 9:25 am

Post by KickAssAndGiggle »

I'm terribly sorry to hear that Chumba. My deepest sympathies.
It's OK if you disagree with me. I can't
force
you to be right...
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 9:29 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2039, Chumba wrote:I'm sorry. A death in the family will require me to request replacement again. Father passed away this morning.

request replacement
(((chumba)))

and I echo kag
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 9:31 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2034, Titus wrote:Nope. I am voting Murder because of the VCs and the consensus that Murder should have been the shot. Why is that the case and no one voting murder today? Second, accountant might be a self-resolving problem.

I'm ignoring the end conclusions of the setup spec and waiting to see what unfolds.
quantify your vca and why you have it narrowed down to 1

and there was no consensus that murder shld have been the shot. where are you getting that from?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 9:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

[quote="In post 2036, Dunnstral"][quote="In post 0, Killthestory"]A role named Gunslinger exists.
You may speculate on it's alignment and ability.[
/quote][/quote

yeah I read that too! do you know how you can tell? cos I am not the 1 who is running around saying claiming that accountant is town cos he claims gunslinger.

newbscum like to defend scummy looking town who are about to get lynched cos they think it makes them look more town.

I wld like you to explain to me how accountant is "obvsly the vig"
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 9:37 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2038, Derek12 wrote:
V/LA until my internet decides to start working properly again.

If its fine by tonight I'll post then, but I'm not making any promises.
^ this is who the vig shot shld have been
whew!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

weren't you just arguing that gunslinger was a fake claim because it had flavor...?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 10:08 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2045, Dunnstral wrote:weren't you just arguing that gunslinger was a fake claim because it had flavor...?
nope.

that isn't what I said at all. I said that he isn't cleared due to his claim. I never said it was a fake claim. ever.

I think he is the gunslinger but that doesn't make him town.

don't try to put words in my fingers that I never actually said.

right now I am trying to pinpoint on how titus is reaching the conclusions so butt out tyvm
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 10:09 am

Post by pirate mollie »

* the conclusions that she has drawn
whew!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 11:24 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1951, chilledtea wrote:Are you denying that pants was the best lynch on day 1?

If you are, then you are wrong. I have always held that if town don't play as a team then there is very little individuals can do about it.
Wait, are you saying that Pants was the best lynch because the town decided to lynch him?

Pants was a bad choice. Nearly a terrible choice.
From my experience, such players as pants (unless they are PR's) make it difficult for town later on by being constantly on the scumdar and allowing scum to camouflage themselves in.
And there have been many players like Pants that I've played with in the past, and I understand the frustration... but he was town.
In post 1953, chilledtea wrote:Sorry, your theory is garbage. I would explain but I actually don't think you understand. Even through pure statistical point of view, your theory is bad. The assumption that a quickwagon is always on town is so silly that it is hurting my brain. So many bad assumptions, I don't play mafia that way, sorry.
A condescending tone is not a great defense.
In post 1991, Accountant wrote:
In post 1988, chilledtea wrote:
In post 1985, Accountant wrote:did u miss the bit where I said I thought TBG was almost certainly scum
This was what made me suspicious of you though.

How did you go, from TBG is most likely town, to TBG is most likely scum? That progression of your read was very bad and it makes a lot of sense to me that an SK might have done that to look like town Vig.

Like, if you are town you are the worst vig player I've seen. And that is not possible, sorry.
durrr ad hominem
vote this scumlord plz
Okay.
VOTE: ChilledTea It's beyond scummy after your role claim to start going after you. You've also been one of the towniest players all game. Not only is ChilledTea scum - he is bad scum.
In post 2028, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2011, KuroiXHF wrote:I'm not allowed to make observations? Notice how I didn't throw a vote. I came into this day expecting to vote Derek but I'm going to read fully before I throw my vote out.
you said you didn't throw a vote down cos you were on a mobile phone and not for any other reason.

so yes, it does look like you were throwing shade down.

HEY GUYS I HAVE THIS FANTASTIC IDEA HOW ABOUT IF YOU ARE TOWN YOU TRY BEING TRANSPARENT WITH YOUR THOUGHTS TIA
Holy fuck shit. Can you please stop with the caps lock? You just woke my fiancee up from her nap. I didn't throw a vote because I was on mobile, and when I'm out and about throughout the day, I'm not able to read everything in a single swoop and gather all my opinions. If I'm on mobile, I'm doing stuff. At home, I'm on a computer.

But holy shit on this misrepresenting implicit accusation.
In post 2039, Chumba wrote:I'm sorry. A death in the family will require me to request replacement again. Father passed away this morning.

request replacement
Sorry to hear that. :(
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by Accountant »

Sorry to hear that chumba

@pirate mollie: I take shots based on who I think is scum. If I'm wrong, too bad.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”