DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2900 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:41 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2883, curiouskarmadog wrote:well, this assumes I dont get killed tomorrow.

and shiro flips bottom half (except geth).
Aw c'mon

I'm painfully obvious human
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Shiro -- I am pretty damn sure you just flat out lose with Asari and you are not human.

Your logic towards lynching an Asari is all kinds of bad. We have lynched 4 scum and only two humans and two Turians have died. This is a fifty fifty split between town and scum which is pretty fucking amazing. To intentionally throw that is all kinds of shitty.

Furthermore if we lynch a Salarian like I suspect you are Salarians will end up aiming for the Krogan which would mean they shoot the scummiest of the players leaving more town voices to sort things out.

Furthermore if all Salarians are dead and Krogans last alive then we have completely eliminated an NK making it even better.

Also Asari are uninformed meaning they have to find each other. We could end up in a no night kill human Turian Asari hybrid.

Lastly we could also lynch a Krogan today and further put the screws on the bottom half.

There are a billion possibilities. Only a Salarian would want to lynch an Asari not town.

@Zakk - Are you trolling or did you for real claim Geth? Phone post and lunch will read more tonight.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:43 am

In post 2896, zakk wrote:
In post 1646, Dwlee99 wrote:I am gonna avoid claiming everything but upon checking mathblade is DEFINITELY top half.
this is probably true. tbh
Could he have known something and wanted towncred for it?

I'd lynch mathblade too
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:15 am

Post by zakk »

In post 2901, MathBlade wrote:@Zakk - Are you trolling or did you for real claim Geth? Phone post and lunch will read more tonight.
no i did not claim geth lol
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:17 am

Post by zakk »

In post 2902, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1646, Dwlee99 wrote:I am gonna avoid claiming everything but upon checking mathblade is DEFINITELY top half.

I'd lynch mathblade too
why would you lynch mathblade?

mathblade is like one of the least likely people to be someone i would want to lynch.
permanently retired

see here for more info
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:38 pm

In post 2904, zakk wrote:why would you lynch mathblade?

mathblade is like one of the least likely people to be someone i would want to lynch.
I would think too but why would Dwlee go insane on Mathblade unless he knew something? Though maybe not, he would have spilled it to save his own skin. Unless mathblade is his buddy.

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by zakk »

highly doubt mathblade is geth unless she's got a strong MO of hiding in plain sight

did she make any attempts to stop the dwlee wagon tho? even sidelong?
go back and check please cause i am working on my actual catchup
permanently retired

see here for more info
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2859, zakk wrote:and this comes from a geth ^
You pointed to the post above as coming from geth and the post above was written by you. Explain.

...The MathBlade Geth theory = insanity. Almost every if not every cop on the planet had a vested interest of checking me night 2. If I wasn't a townie I would have been lynched. I am quite possibly the most confirmed townie there is short of a cop saying so.

Furthermore as Geth I wouldn't give two shits about who was lynched as long as it wasn't me. Today we lynch scum. Not town.

Albeit to be fair I do have a meta of hiding in plain sight. I do not have a meta of stupid scum. I am willing to bet I have more cop confirm checks than a bank cashes.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2905, DrippingGoofball wrote:

I would think too but why would Dwlee go insane on Mathblade unless he knew something? Though maybe not, he would have spilled it to save his own skin. Unless mathblade is his buddy.
I asked this in the thread before. It was one of the theories I proposed that dlwee99 was coached and had to go too far against meta and then panicked. After that all was left was troll.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2902, DrippingGoofball wrote:

I'd lynch mathblade too
FoS on Goofball. You would lynch a likely cop because scum says it is beneficial to humans?

My guess is scum try to kill me and can't and someone is doing their job. <3 to whoever that is.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2894, Cake Effect wrote:I really doubt DGB is scum with the way they outed their Rolecop and fought Dwlee.

-SC
In post 2890, zakk wrote:
In post 2874, Shiro wrote:
In post 2872, Skybird wrote:Later we will have to turn on one group or the other.
Yes and the asari and turians will be all like

"Yea we will just be humans dog on a leash for them to just discard one of us when we help them defeat the opposition. Seems like a plan."

I don't think so
Lol this is why shiro should stay alive
In post 2882, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 2783, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2782, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 2780, DrippingGoofball wrote:Why did I not get a result on zakk

I suspect zakk is a scum ascetic

DGB,

your thoughts on shiro's posting?

seems strange you are ignoring it and the wagon building.
I haven't heard an argument that convinces me yet.
In post 2853, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'll probably vote TTH or Shiro.

Gladiate: Shiro & TTH
(then no posts from TTH and several posts from Shiro which are more of the same)
In post 2881, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: TTH
it is official, I am not feeling warm and/or fuzzy about DGB anymore.

if Shiro flips bottom half, DGB is getting my vote tomorrow.
I no has fuzzies for DGB he is either VI or scum.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Suzune »

Sorry, about my swift departure yesterday. I had a bit of a break down, I some post from yesterday drafted expect a longer one soon. again my apologies.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2878, Shiro wrote:They can go against us regardless depending on who is the most favourable option for the victory.

Because I am not one to vote without knowing I will have support. I was the same in saga if you recall. That just how I play.
Bullshit. You have lead lunches support be damned. If you really thought it was in town's best interest you would scream for Beeboy. You wouldn't go for the potential player who can find your biggest threat. That means that Beeboy is the only candidate for your arguments.

If you really thought this was lylo you'd be fighting. Screaming. Pleading. Begging.

The only thing you are doing is redirection to anywhere but you. Finding a way to try to OMGUS confirmed town to shut them up. You are caught scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Driving home back now be back soon.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 2907, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2859, zakk wrote:and this comes from a geth ^
You pointed to the post above as coming from geth and the post above was written by you. Explain.

...The MathBlade Geth theory = insanity. Almost every if not every cop on the planet had a vested interest of checking me night 2. If I wasn't a townie I would have been lynched. I am quite possibly the most confirmed townie there is short of a cop saying so.

Furthermore as Geth I wouldn't give two shits about who was lynched as long as it wasn't me. Today we lynch scum. Not town.

Albeit to be fair I do have a meta of hiding in plain sight. I do not have a meta of stupid scum. I am willing to bet I have more cop confirm checks than a bank cashes.
Thought it was pretty obv since I was quoting a flipped geth that you could make that connection LOL
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 2908, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2905, DrippingGoofball wrote:

I asked this in the thread before. It was one of the theories I proposed that dlwee99 was coached and had to go too far against meta and then panicked. After that all was left was troll.
This is a pretty astute observation, and not at all reachy
permanently retired

see here for more info
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by Painbringer »

heuristically_alone has been prodded. He has 24 hours to post or will be replaced
Last edited by Painbringer on Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hydra of Titus and Firebringer
Tone reading plus moon logic = Insanity
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Suzune »

Middle of page 110

Cake Effect
- post 2679
Honestly, I was not going to say anything about this but since it comes up multiple times, I think I will comment. I feel just annoyed at the end of it. It was a great troll I suppose fun in the moment, but now I see it as one big distraction. You baited the two post obvious people to fight on the topic and cause a derail. So bonus points for you and a scum read...

Shiro
post 2717 I feel like you play so differently now then when I first played with you, that I always want to scum read you for inaction...

Other Thoughts
In post 2727, ooba wrote:Also, hunting or even speculating about the last Geth just helps scum not aim NKs at those people - so should be avoided until we get rid of Salarians\Krogans.
This quote could not possibly be more on the money. In fact it is in town's best interest to not get rid of that remaining geth right now. By killing the final geth, the other two mafia factions are required to win with the allies of the town. It would then become in their best interest to lynch the townies. Therefore, we need to avoid a situation where town is in the most danger.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

DGB is a lot of things but she is no VI.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Suzune »

Page 111 on the case of Shiro-
My first reaction is to go scum even before she did the kill lynch thing. I feel like kill is used to little in this game that it hardly makes sense to having appeared in it at all, so honestly it does not look like a simple townie mistake because it would almost never come up in a game unless you were mafia. Her point about killing an Asari is interesting though as town can only win with either the Asari or that faction that Varsoon is, however, town is not in a position right now that it faces threat from either faction because of the combination of mutual enemies in existence. Therefore, that opinion is forward and strikes me as odd or someone being against the Asari. Shiro with all the factions still on the board you are correct in saying the loss of majority will tip the scales, but rather it is not the loss of majority that will cause the demise of the town but the loss of another faction first. I can see some reasoning to lessening the power of the Asari but I do not think that should be the focus at this point because they remain our ally for the time being. However, I find your perspective interesting and very good gameplay thoughts are put into it, using the as the understanding for your original post. At this point I am not sure I would be willing to lynch Shiro. When I started today I was sure it would end there, now I am less certain.

The pros are that she has thought out the game and made an interesting theory.
The obvious con is she just told people how to win...

Skybird: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p7977868 Honestly, this post feels like the setup you were hoping for. It kind of does not make sense because she laid out her opinion earlier on. This just feels like an attempt to rekindle the wagon.

Goodness, what is going on with Zakk today. He is all over the place and not in a good way. I'm not liking the creeping scummy vibes I am getting from his posting...
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Skybird »

Suzune, I asked Shiro to explain their thinking because I don't find her theory townish at all. I want to keep all the Turians, Humans, and Asari alive that I can while lynching everyone else. After that it becomes a different game.
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2858, zakk wrote:
In post 305, Ranger wrote:
Elsa and Anna wrote:Ranger has Beeboy as a second tier townread and has claimed a scumread on me but is not pushing me.
The reason beeboy isn't in the top tier is that he made a very...not-Asari post: in , he is under the belief that Varsoon would only get a negative on an Asari.
But as an Asari himself, he should know that he gets negatives on everyone except other Asari, not just on a Turian.

Then there's the fact that the Asari
do not know the other Asari
, yet in , he says he's claiming so that the Asari don't need to save him.

As for you, that's been explained. You're who I'm planning to neighborize. That's my night action. You're not human. That's painfully, painfully obvious. This does not necessarily mean we cannot win together, and even IF you're outside the group I can win with, that doesn't mean we don't have common enemies we want dead first.
this is a really good point that makes a lot of sense.

beeboy should have claimed much differently than he did in 199/200, if he was really an asari.

i think beeboy needs death.
Ignoring the Zachsanity this would explain potentially why the Salarians would shoot Ranger. If Elsa and Anna was neighborized then managed to extract the Geth from Ranger in an alliance. I would not be surprised if the Salarians shot Ranger. Ranger and E&A is an odd combo that they are both scum so townies probably need to operate as if Salarians know who the final Geth is.

@Skybird -- Welcome to Purgatory. Where hopes of other people playing sanely go to die.

@Suzune -- Nice waffle.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That @Suzune line is very sarcastic phone post cut me off.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The reason I say this is not to hunt for the last Geth but to mention that in your reads of the game I would put Salarian and Geth almost as a de facto team at this point. Assuming Ranger told the rest of the team the Salarians this should give us more to work with to find the last Salarian with Shiro. I have an idea of who but I want to figure out the concise way to explain it.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 2920, Skybird wrote:Suzune, I asked Shiro to explain their thinking because I don't find her theory townish at all. I want to keep all the Turians, Humans, and Asari alive that I can while lynching everyone else. After that it becomes a different game.
^

For the last time

Turians and Asari are not our fucking pets. They won't play just so we can win and give us the choice of whixh we wish to win with.

@Math the fuck you on about? I could have very well kept my mouth shut and lurked. I started playing read up and came to a conclusion. Caught scum? Gimme a break. Your I claimed scum because I said kill is horrible.

But why am I even arguying with you?

WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM
.TALKING ABOUT.

You are Asari, you know I am right. And you don't want to make humans kingmaker or some Bullshit. It an unnecessary risk to your faction.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”