New York 194: Guns N' Roses Mafia! (Day 8)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2706, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2692, Something_Smart wrote:Yeah it was. The interaction was like:
Fire says some weird stuff
Fragger says "oh fire must be jester lol"

Like given the quality of Fragger's play this game I could actually see him doing this to try to cover up for his partner's stupidity (which wasn't even stupid, it's just Fire being Fire).
Yeah, this is your scum game.
This looks so similar to a Fire and Ice game where you were scum its not even funny.
Again why are you not voting this slot?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:08 am

Post by RachMarie »

Because he wants to flash lynch a slot where someone has replaced in but not talked yet.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:23 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 2724, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2721, RachMarie wrote:I am not liking fires recent vote
TBF, I don't like Fire at all. He's super fluffy. At the same time he's made a big song and dance (in the past) about his personal meta being effort=scum useless=town. Does he switch it up here to throw off his meta and avoid a trust tell? Maybe. This is p much why my RVS/policy lynch vote is going to sit on him until I want to kill something more.

In post 2718, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2711, Killthestory wrote:I feel like I'm the last town left alive
Again, you being town completely blows my mind.
So why are you not voting that?
In post 2703, Performer wrote:I'll elaborate: Drip, KAAG's post saying you were town based on your scum list you posted, is weird logic. It makes me uneasy, thinking he's protecting a possible scum buddy.

That or he's setting you up for some future mislynch.
Even if I was in another slot (and thus did not know I was town) I'd consider this pretty reachy and makes me a little uneasy about you.

Like its pretty common for players town read/scum read others based on their reads
Man, i like you a lot more than KAAG at this point. You're pretty much saying everything I was yesterday.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:24 am

Post by hebichan »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Fire Act dos.

I want to see where this leads a day later.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Firebringer »

Again, totally cool with my own lynch.
I stopped caring when the mod error happened.
And maybe even slightly before.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:52 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTE: TheDominator37

The Firebringer wagon is HERESY

The replacement is already lurking
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Man I'm not sure why I thought it was a good idea to sign up for this game.
I think Fire is town now.
VOTE: hebichan this is probably my most confident scumread tbh (and it's not even that confident)

Also @Nero: KTS is conftown, and at the time that Fire said that he WAS voting me.

Pedit: I agree about Fire but what made you scumread that slot again? just the replacement?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2731, Something_Smart wrote:KTS is conftown, and at the time that Fire said that he WAS voting me.
Yes, KTS is p much town. He's a claimed 2 shot vig and has killed a mafia, thus he's not mafia. Thought there were 3 kills night 3, so mafia shot, sk dhot and the vig kill?

However my point was that instead of voting KTS (who he believed was scum) he switched his vote to Dom instead.

Fire rolling over makes me not care if that dies but I'd still like to finish reading before we hang someone.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2732, Nero Cain wrote:Fire rolling over makes me not care if that dies but I'd still like to finish reading before we hang someone.
Yeah, I don't care much if I die either. The only reason I don't replace out is because this game has had a billion replace outs.

But I kind of consider this game a non game at this point.
I have several scumreads, and could do with a lot of lynching right now, but if i got mislynched I wouldn't shed a tear.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:10 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 2698, Performer wrote:
In post 2697, Slandaar wrote:KAAG read progression is a little suspect. KAAG/Rev makes sense. Might elaborate later but you can check it yourselves.
Are you saying you will finally join me against KAAG? I've pushed for his death since d4 but no one was having it. I've went over my scumread on him too.
His consistent avoidance of me in this game overall, has been suspect as well - it's like he knows something's going on. I can't pinpoint what exactly.
Maybe.
In post 2726, RachMarie wrote:Because he wants to flash lynch a slot where someone has replaced in but not talked yet.
:]
In post 2730, DrippingGoofball wrote:The replacement is already lurking
Must be scum.

VOTE: Dominator

Also just for you Performer:
In post 1359, iraonavp wrote:2. Ozgin - scum-aligned
11. Firebringer - scum-aligned
19. KickAssAndGiggle - scum-aligned
20. Fraggernaut - scum-aligned
:]
In post 1950, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1911, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:
In post 1907, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1885, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:iraonavp changing vote on a whim is interesting: am I not scummy any more? Frag is likely scum, but you only vote him now because?
Of course you're still scum-aligned. The quoted post is a great example of this with the "interesting".

Isn't it obvious why I'm now voting Fraggernaut?
No, it isn't. I never find it obvious why people vote one way in their first post of the day (with no reason given), then change in the second with the word "Finally" being their only explanation.

Please do explain, and also please elaborate on your scum hunting method that assigns scum reads due to the use of the word "interesting", because that is very interesting to me.

You're an interesting chap. ;)
I voted Fraggernaut because other people were also voting him.

"interesting" is just an awkward and suspicious way of saying "scum-aligned". There's no other thing that could mean.
KAAG argument here is terrible.
In post 1955, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1945, Fraggernaut wrote:@KAAG

Here's the issue I have with your argument.
Something_Smart, Ozgin, Slandaar = town
iraonavp, killthestory, Performer = prob!town
Guy/Replace, Yume, Kuroi, ilikebugs, DGB = unclear
Aristo, Frag = scummy
Drixx, FB = scum
Those are your most updated reads from your

In the world where you think I'm mafia, alongside Drixx & Fire means you believe I as mafia would hard defend my partner Drixx throughout day one, day two & day three openly. It also means you believe I would hard defend Fire late day two, call him a PR which I read him as & then continue to express my belief that Fire is a PR & defend them into day three. Which is implausible & extremely dumb if I was actually mafia, which I'm not.
What Fraggernaut is telling us here is that we should not lynch either of Drixx or Firebringer after he flips scum-aligned.
Somewhat agree.
In post 1397, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:Meh, I held off voting him:
In post 1152, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:I've played with scum Drixx (that single Newbie defeat he alluded to...I inflicted it), and he was far more conciliatory as scum. His ISO here is terrible, but it's nothing like the Drixx in that game. I've ummed and ahhd about it, but for now I'm waiting on his promised reads before reconsidering him.

Regarding Guy, 18 posts total, 10 of which are unarguably fluff. Flying under the radar is an understatement: he's a stealth bomber! I agree that he is hard to read: if he won't correct that by himself then we can encourage him.
In post 1199, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:
In post 1130, Drixx wrote:When my in-laws drive away I hope to find myself not lynched already, because I totally actually have some notes and investment in the game already. If you all could restrain yourselves for a day and a half and wait and see, that would be pretty cool. If not; that's life. (Or death, as it were).
We've restrained ourselves. So...where is it?
He promised his notes and investment 5 days ago:
In post 1130, Drixx wrote:When my in-laws drive away I hope to find myself not lynched already, because I totally actually have some notes and investment in the game already. If you all could restrain yourselves for a day and a half and wait and see, that would be pretty cool. If not; that's life. (Or death, as it were).
So I'm certain he's my preferred lynch today, but only as certain as any D2 read. Feels like the best vote at the moment for sure.
Weak reasoning on Drixx.

Read the top quoted post in that post.

Contradiction argument with Iraon and Drixx is pretty awful also from KAAG.

Sorry NC.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Performer »

Haven't fully caught up with posts I missed since I was last here, but I skimmed the last few pages. I'll have to take some time to more fully address some things.

One of the weird things going on, is that 1 of 2 replacements has been lurking since the replace in, which is atypical since people normally start posting as they replace in. But it should be a null tell. Fire's abrupt vote on that slot is shocking.
After reviewing my case on KAAG slot and Fire's recent posts, I think it's better to do this. VOTE: Fire

@Nero were you speaking of the themed game with Fire, BBT as Town 2-shot Bp , Titus; and GL, Thor, and massive scum? (I may not be fully recalling the details correctly but I'm curious of the meta you spoke of for Fire)
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Performer »

6-24-16 is d5 deadline & the most recent vc is below:
Killthestory -
Performer - Killthestory
hebichan - SS
Firebringer - hebi, rach, nero, performer
Rachmarie -
Slandaar -
yume/reverie/Dominator37 - fire, Drip, Slandaar
DrippingGoofball (0)-
nero/KickAssAndGiggle -
Something_Smart

Not Voting - dominator

With 10 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

@mod isn't it supposed to be 6 to lynch? Why is the recent vc stating 7?
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:52 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2732, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2731, Something_Smart wrote:KTS is conftown, and at the time that Fire said that he WAS voting me.
Yes, KTS is p much town. He's a claimed 2 shot vig and has killed a mafia, thus he's not mafia. Thought there were 3 kills night 3, so mafia shot, sk dhot and the vig kill?

However my point was that instead of voting KTS (who he believed was scum) he switched his vote to Dom instead.

Fire rolling over makes me not care if that dies but I'd still like to finish reading before we hang someone.
Wait a sec. KTS how come you mentioned you shot Aris but you never mentioned anything about the other night where 2 scum died?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
Goon
Axl_Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:59 am

Post by Axl_Rose »

VC 5.02
Killthestory (0)-

Performer (1)-
Killthestory
hebichan (1)-
Something_Smart
Firebringer (4)-
Rachmarie, Nero Cain, hebichan, Performer
(L-2)

Rachmarie (0)-

Slandaar (0)-

Dominator37 (3)-
Firebringer, DrippingGoofball, Slandaar
DrippingGoofball (0)-

Nero Cain (0)-

Something_Smart (0)-

Not Voting (1)-
Dominator37

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2016-06-24 20:00:00) - Jun 24th 19:00 GMT
Moderator hydra of Aeronaut, Titus, Not_Mafia and Fro99er
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
Goon
Axl_Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Axl_Rose »

In post 2736, Performer wrote:
I don't know what you mean :shifty:
Moderator hydra of Aeronaut, Titus, Not_Mafia and Fro99er
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Performer »

K. Slandaar's has made me rethink Fire. UNVOTE: Fire
I still don't like the situation right now, something just doesn't sit right.

I'm prepared to offer my plan now, the one I was trying to breadcrumb in earlier days and even today, but clearly no one looked like they knew what I was trying to hint at.

I am proposing a mass claim in the form of popcorn, starting with KAAG slot. I will claim last.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:11 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2739, Axl_Rose wrote:
In post 2736, Performer wrote:
I don't know what you mean :shifty:
Because you just fixed it after noticing your mistake! :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:59 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2740, Performer wrote:K. Slandaar's has made me rethink Fire. UNVOTE: Fire
I still don't like the situation right now, something just doesn't sit right.

I'm prepared to offer my plan now, the one I was trying to breadcrumb in earlier days and even today, but clearly no one looked like they knew what I was trying to hint at.

I am proposing a mass claim in the form of popcorn, starting with KAAG slot. I will claim last.
During this phase, I also have spent time thinking of an alternative and similarly risky idea but it might work - a no lynch for this phase, in place of the mass claim popcorn.

Because of my particular role, I understand there exists a particular X factor , so my thought process is this - if we end up with no lynch, then overnight the factor goes to work, and tomorrow we get closer to catching scum by POE.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 2737, Performer wrote:

Wait a sec. KTS how come you mentioned you shot Aris but you never mentioned anything about the other night where 2 scum died?
i did
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2743, Killthestory wrote:
In post 2737, Performer wrote:

i did
ok.

Btw, thanks for ignoring not just 1, but both ideas. I see why Fire has said at least twice that he's appalled that you're town in this game.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Performer »

The least you could do is offer your two cents on them and why. Or ask questions. Or tell us of your opinion on Dominator and Nero, the two replacements.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Killthestory »

shut up you carrot im thinking
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Firebringer »

There's so many slots I want to see dead, why wasn't I given a gun?
Show

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 2747, Firebringer wrote:There's so many slots I want to see dead, why wasn't I given a gun?
because youre a carrot that sucks at this game
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Firebringer »

At least I have bigger carrot than you.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”