RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:39 am

Post by RedCoyote »

UNVOTE: The MM; VOTE: FA_Q2

I'm lazy and am going off of Infinity's VC.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:41 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Has anyone contacted the List Mod?
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:45 am

Post by The MM »

Do you have a scumread on him? Because I don't.

But if he was scum, there'd be more opportunities to catch him. Compare how they've been discussing.
Waiting for the day I can come back and mod games.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:50 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I do.

Is there anything that has changed your opinion on either of them in the last 2-3 pages?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:51 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 748, The MM wrote:I think Fire is a better lynch than FA_Q2, because Fire Assassin is a rigue while FA_Q2 at least looks like he tries to be useful. Which means scum!FA_Q2 is much easier to catch than scum!Fire.
I hate this comment, btw. "FAQ is way too obvious scum to lynch right now, we should lynch someone that's less likely to be scum because it's harder!"
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Something_Smart »

is awkwardly phrased and tries to paint impulsive as scummy.
is getting into an argument that reminds me of scum backed into a corner with bad logic.
is a scumpost.
scumreads lane for hypocrisy about something only barely related to the mafia game.
He says his lane scumread is basically predicated on MM being scum in but then mostly ignores MM in the following posts.

I just realized how much FA called MM scum just so he could call lane scum but avoided talking about him. Then, in , MM is suddenly null because he "doesn't really see the scum case against him," although he "has already outlined why lane is scum and that has not changed." When his original reason for calling lane scum was that he was dumping money to his partner, MM. I was also struck, before, by MM's weird townread of FA (even when I erroneously told him no other wagon was possible besides his own) and his not really explained push on Fire as a counterwagon to FA.

I feel better about the FA lynch now, and if he flips scum, I want MM's head tomorrow.
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:46 am

Post by The MM »

@RC: Where did I scumread FA_Q2? Oh, that's right. Nowhere. (I did say I was not too confident in him in 709 though.) My opinion of him never changed. I don't really like FA_Q2 but I feel that it's just me being hurt.
Also, your hate on my reasoning is misreading my idea about that. FA_Q2 is not obvious scum.

@S_S: 74 is an accusation. I don't feel it's as awkward.
If by 87 FA_Q2 was caught scum you'd think you'd have voted it, yet it completely flew over your head till now.
I don't agree that 228 is a scumpost. We need not spread information that scum doesn't know. They already have hard intel on more than us. It'd be only right that I hide stuff.
I agree that FA_Q2 just ignored me after 242 though (welp, 556 does drop a word about me not being obvnewbtown).

Are you accusing a FAQ/MM scumteam? Besides, why would I be scumbuddies with FA_Q2. His "dodging" on the scum!MM theory is a bit scummy maybe, but I'm starting to hate being related to all crap-pushes in all the wrong ways. You were all "if MM is scum lane is scum" and now you're all like "if FAQ is scum, MM is scum". I'm not buddying FAQ2, I'm saying Fire is scummier. And just because he cannot defend himself in this situation due to V/LA doesn't mean he's townier.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:04 am

In post 756, The MM wrote:Where did I scumread FA_Q2? Oh, that's right. Nowhere. My opinion of him never changed.
That's the thing.

Why have you been consistently calling FA town and trying to direct people away from him without showing any evidence of trying to sort him?

And the way you say "why would I be scumbuddies with FA_Q2" implies that there is a compelling reason for you
not
to be buddies. Since you pointed to none and there is none, it comes off simply as desperation at being caught.

Now you're trying to defend anything I say about him by simply contradicting my assertions, and conceding but waving away the things you can't contradict.

I feel really good about this lynch now.
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:28 am

Post by The MM »

In post 757, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 756, The MM wrote:Where did I scumread FA_Q2? Oh, that's right. Nowhere. My opinion of him never changed.
That's the thing.

Why have you been consistently calling FA town and trying to direct people away from him without showing any evidence of trying to sort him?

And the way you say "why would I be scumbuddies with FA_Q2" implies that there is a compelling reason for you
not
to be buddies. Since you pointed to none and there is none, it comes off simply as desperation at being caught.

Now you're trying to defend anything I say about him by simply contradicting my assertions, and conceding but waving away the things you can't contradict.

I feel really good about this lynch now.
Sometimes, things are better unchanged. I've always felt that FA_Q2 was scumhunting and we butted heads because he scumread me at some point.

I never flat-out called FA_Q2 town. The most I said was a slight townread. I remember also saying that I wasn't very confident in him. As far as directing people away, I haven't done that. I just went where I felt like, I'm not accountable for people following me.

FA_Q2 scumread me for half the day, from the moment I called on lane till even right now I'm sure he scumreads me. I don't get why an actual scumteam would even antagonize each other early in the game with no interest in doing so. And you're misinterpreting. It's not in 1 hour that you can push a lynch on me to see how wrong you are, but whatever.

Also, I have the right to contradict you in pointing truths opposite to your statement. Besides, I'm not waving away your points that I concede. I agree that FA_Q2 is an okay lynch, I just don't think it's the best one.

You're making me feel bad about it: where is the votecount..? I'll make one:

MM's last-hour votecount
FA_Q2 (4):
Wingback, Farside22, Something_Smart, RedCoyote
Fire Assassin (5):
lane0168, The MM, FA_Q2, BlueBloodedToffee, Infinity324
The MM (1):
Fire Assassin
Not voting yet: qubixes
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
My hands are tied anyway. We'd need someone else to pop by in the next hour if I wanted to hammer FA_Q2.
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:39 am

Post by The MM »

Seems like the site froze while I was camping here before deadline.
Hope we get an extension, because otherwise, that would just suck.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:47 am

We will almost certainly get an extension. (Although Alchemist hadn't posted for 4 days even before the crash, so...)
Anyway, this should give us time to lynch FA, which I'm pretty confident is a better lynch than Fire.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

I have no clue how MM thinks FAQ has done more scum hunting the end fire.
FAQ's whole issues was from about page 5 or 10 and one recent post by lane about hammering.
And anyone worth there salt playing this site that 90% of the mods extend deadlines when a replacement is request.
Also mod MIA for days and a holiday that passed.
Let's not forget the timing of said vote.
Yeah, not buying what is being sold by MM.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

I have no extreme issues with getting lynched, I don't see a purpose in a claim unless we decide to lynch me.
I don't believe this game has broken role/flavor reveals and if we don't lynch me it will only hurt the town if I reveal my role.

My thoughts on MM are mixed still, I can see reasons for him being bad town, but they are so diluted by just obviously anti town behavior and just emotional play that seems to baffle me. Normally I would say him wanting to lynch me because of my "toxic" behavior would be a town move, but he still says I am town, and I am unsure if he is really hunting for scum which worries me. I don't agree with him that I have been that toxic either, so I kind of think he is just upset I am scumreading him? I might be misreading that.

I might be leaning town on Infinity for his awful case on me, I am just curious why Lane is on me? FAQ2 seems to be just being opportunistic which brings back more points in his favor for being scum.

VOTE: FA_Q2

If its me or him, I have to stick true to the player I know is town.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

That kinda makes me not want to lynch fire today, but we should take a good hard look at him later in the game.

Intent to hammer faq2
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by The MM »

I agree that lane's eagerness to jump on your wagon is scummy, Fire, by the sheer speed of it. He might just have wanted the day with a lynch, though.
Also, I don't think I've ever said that you're town. This post above might be my only townread on you.

I've been spending the last hour before the crash being ready to switch my vote, just in case. But seeing Fire like that is a real clincher. I don't need the money so I'll just let infinity hammer if he wants to.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:43 am

Post by wgeurts »

Alchemist seems to not have internet access, so I'll take over modding in the meanwhile. Let me refresh myself on this games mechanics.

Anyway, you get 2 more days due to site downtime.

You have (expired on 2016-07-09 07:43:50) until deadline.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:11 am

Post by The MM »

Thanks Lad, you're saving this game.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:22 am

Post by lane0168 »

How the fuck is that scummy the mm?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:26 am

Post by lane0168 »

Everytime I forget about the mm he says something ridiculous like that
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:06 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 764, The MM wrote:I agree that lane's eagerness to jump on your wagon is scummy, Fire, by the sheer speed of it. He might just have wanted the day with a lynch, though.
Also, I don't think I've ever said that you're town. This post above might be my only townread on you.

I've been spending the last hour before the crash being ready to switch my vote, just in case. But seeing Fire like that is a real clincher. I don't need the money so I'll just let infinity hammer if he wants to.
You have stated you thought I was town implicitly at least 2-3 times or at the very least no alignment. You have stated I was scum after I was voting you and pressuring you. This post screams more scumminess in various places that I dont' think I need to point out.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:15 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 766, The MM wrote:Thanks Lad, you're saving this game.
Actually, I may be partially to blame. Alchemist contacted me saying he was going to be on holiday and he may not have internet access. I said I would step in if needed, but apparently he had already left. I've been on a semi-hiatus recently and mistakenly thought he was still running the game as he didn't get back to me saying he would need me to step in. I would have stepped in earlier had I been more active. My apologies everyone.

I'll make a votecount later, I'm currently studying for a Germand and Biology exam.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:05 am

Post by The MM »

Fire Assassin wrote:You have stated you thought I was town implicitly at least 2-3 times or at the very least no alignment. You have stated I was scum after I was voting you and pressuring you. This post screams more scumminess in various places that I dont' think I need to point out.
Fire, you misunderstand "not calling you scum" for "reading you as town".
Keep in mind, I supremely hate you independently of my reads.
The only things I certified were that you were being an asshat, and that you were acting in no way town.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:57 am

Post by lane0168 »

@the mm, please explain why me starting the fire wagon is scummy for hopping on the fire wagon?
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:26 am

Post by The MM »

In post 772, lane0168 wrote:@the mm, please explain why me starting the fire wagon is scummy for hopping on the fire wagon?
Just because of how fast you went on it, with no justification whatsoever at that. It's not a hard scumread but it's suspicious to me.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:59 am

Post by lane0168 »

And by fast you mean the fastest? As in first? After previously scum reading him?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”