shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:56 am

Post by shaft.ed »

@JDodge, while you have pulled up an interesting yet tenuous case against Dasq, if you like Waffles, Panzer's last two pages have been sponsored by the Waffle House. Your second attempt at drawing attention off of Panzer is noted.
Panzerjager wrote: I guarantee there is at least 3 scum on my wagon.
Remind me not to buy a used car from you. You do a lot of guaranteeing and 100% suring in situations where that cannot be possible.
Panzerjager wrote: This wagon has 4 scum and a newbie that is anxious to hop on the biggest bandwagon cause it isn't him for the first time in a few pages.
Oh look now there's four scum on the wagon, and without any new votes. So you've found them all for us, I can pack up and go home now. This seems very much like an attempt from scum to scare townies away from a vote. Effectively "you don't want to be associated with these scum when I go down." The same tactic was used by JDodge yesterday btw.
And Tyler wasn't a newbie hopping onto the biggest wagon. He voted into it when you were at 1 vote, your constant misrepresentations are being noted.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:07 am

Post by JDodge »

shaft.ed wrote:@JDodge, while you have pulled up an interesting yet tenuous case against Dasq, if you like Waffles, Panzer's last two pages have been sponsored by the Waffle House. Your second attempt at drawing attention off of Panzer is noted.
It's more that I've played with Panzer before and thus knows how he plays, meaning that I'm not all that surprised by his behaviour in this game, which does not match Panzer-scum IMO.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:13 am

Post by shaft.ed »

JDodge wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:@JDodge, while you have pulled up an interesting yet tenuous case against Dasq, if you like Waffles, Panzer's last two pages have been sponsored by the Waffle House. Your second attempt at drawing attention off of Panzer is noted.
It's more that I've played with Panzer before and thus knows how he plays, meaning that I'm not all that surprised by his behaviour in this game, which does not match Panzer-scum IMO.
Thanks for the lead. I'll do some meta when I get a chance.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:41 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

LOLcount

Panzerjager - 5 (ckillor, TylerJ, Dasquian, groinhammer, ChronX)
ckillor - 1 (theopor_COD)
ChronX - 1 (shaft.ed)
groinhammer - 1 (panzerjager)
Dasquian - 1 (Jdodge)

Not Voting - aioqwe, Max, Rishi

12 alive, 7 to lynch, 4 at deadline.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:11 am

Post by Rishi »

My impression is that Panzerjager is frustrated. He's looking scummy because he's wearing his emotions really close to the surface right now. I would actually be surprised if he turned up scum.

I don't know where aioqwe and Max stand right now, but my impression is that this lynch isn't going to happen.
Taking a break from MS. Please send e-mail if you want to get in touch with me.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:29 am

Post by PJ. »

Rishi wrote:My impression is that Panzerjager is frustrated. He's looking scummy because he's wearing his emotions really close to the surface right now. I would actually be surprised if he turned up scum.
It's mixture of frustration from unfounded accusations and IRL drama.

Shaft.ed, Rishi, Jdog, Tyler: What do I have to do in order for you to listen to me. Post PBPA on the 4? Post arguements to their arguements? I want to make this fast.

And Shaft.ed how is saying 4 scum are on my wagon intimadating to town, if all 4 scum are already there then how can I add more scum if a townie jumps on?
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:29 am

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: In The event of a modkill, will it end day?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:40 am

Post by JDodge »

Panzerjager wrote:
Rishi wrote:My impression is that Panzerjager is frustrated. He's looking scummy because he's wearing his emotions really close to the surface right now. I would actually be surprised if he turned up scum.

Shaft.ed, Rishi, Jdog, Tyler: What do I have to do in order for you to listen to me. Post PBPA on the 4? Post arguements to their arguements? I want to make this fast.

And Shaft.ed how is saying 4 scum are on my wagon intimadating to town, if all 4 scum are already there then how can I add more scum if a townie jumps on?
Nah, I'm just happy with voting Dasquian-scum. More people should be happy and vote Dasquian-scum.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:45 am

Post by Rishi »

I don't think I will vote for you today, Panzerjager. At least not now, in any case.

Don't modkill yourself. Even if you feel like your lynch is inevitable, we can get information watching the lynch develop.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:57 am

Post by PJ. »

Unvote, Vote Dasquian
That's 1 scum from the list that is on my wagon currently.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:01 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Panzerjager wrote:
Hope the IRL drama calms down. And I don't think the accusations are that unfounded.
Panzerjager wrote: Shaft.ed, Rishi, Jdog, Tyler: What do I have to do in order for you to listen to me. Post PBPA on the 4? Post arguements to their arguements? I want to make this fast.
I don't really like giving people directions they can explicitly follow so that they can become non-scum (though I did give Tyler some guidance). But your lucid posting here is helping your case. I tend to have a lot of false scumdar with emotional players. Still trying to calibrate that. Not sure if that's the case here.
Panzerjager wrote: And Shaft.ed how is saying 4 scum are on my wagon intimadating to town, if all 4 scum are already there then how can I add more scum if a townie jumps on?
To me it's the same as saying "when I turn up town, you're all gonna look like scum." Just makes townies second guess their decision to lynch you in a mildly threatening way.
Panzerjager wrote:EBWOP: In The event of a modkill, will it end day?
Dude, please do not modkill yourself. That is the worst possible thing you can do for the town. Remember if you're town you want the town to win. If you get modkilled we get less information than if you get mislynched.
JDodge wrote: Nah, I'm just happy with voting Dasquian-scum. More people should be happy and vote Dasquian-scum.
You didn't like my point about ChronX-scum? Posts 312 and 316. I think ChronX is the most likely scum on Panzer's wagon.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:03 am

Post by JDodge »

I think there are multiple scum on the Panzerwagen.
Rishi
Rishi
A Meer townie
Rishi
A Meer townie
A Meer townie

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:10 am

Post by Rishi »

I am with shaft.ed. I think ChronX is a better lynch. I'm going to put my vote there for now. But this non-Panzer wagon is not going to get off the ground until we can pull some support from the fence straddlers.

Vote: ChronX
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:13 am

Post by JDodge »

Meh.

Unvote, vote: ChronX

This is blatant wagon-hopping. Discuss.
ckillor
ckillor
Goon
ckillor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:32 am

Post by ckillor »

i looked back at shaft.ed's posts that he mentioned and they are a very good arguement. and he has good reasons for being against chronX. but they just dont seem strong enough to me right now to switch my vote over.

whats the deal with the vote hopping of jdodge though? trying to look scummy?? why?
My bandwagon can beat up your bandwagon.
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:37 am

Post by ChronX »

Go Rishi. Save Panzerjager!

*insert obligatory comment about look at Rishi when I turn up town*
*insert obligatory comment about not being surprised that JDodge has found a way to put a vote on me*
Effectively done with MS
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:37 am

Post by JDodge »

ckillor wrote:whats the deal with the vote hopping of jdodge though? trying to look scummy?? why?
Why do you think?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:58 am

Post by TylerJ »

Yeah, this whole thing about suddenly voting for Chronx is strange. Jdodge, the fact that you don't find Panzer in the least bit suspicious is definately raising my eyebrows. Even more so by the fact that you decide to just jump on the wagon.

Sure their have been useless and nonsensical wagons, but yours and theos seems to be the scummiest.
├óÔé¼┼ôVery few of us are what we seem.├óÔé¼
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:59 am

Post by JDodge »

TylerJ wrote:Yeah, this whole thing about suddenly voting for Chronx is strange. Jdodge, the fact that you don't find Panzer in the least bit suspicious is definately raising my eyebrows. Even more so by the fact that you decide to just jump on the wagon.

Sure their have been useless and nonsensical wagons, but yours and theos seems to be the scummiest.
metareasons, Tyler, metareasons
ChronX
ChronX
Goon
ChronX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by ChronX »

Once again, I will point out that JDodge and now Panzerjager are in a little club called Team Asshats together, with which I have had disagreement in the past. Mainly because they vote together without any real concern for the game or their roles in it.

The fact that they call themselves team Asshat is all you really need to know. They have no other reason, I feel bad for everyone else playing.
Effectively done with MS
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by TylerJ »

The whole metareason seems contrived. I will check, but still, I believe it is an excuse.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:09 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

I've got to admit, I read up on some of Panzer's other games and he is indeed all over the place. I hate letting people off of the scum hook because "that's just the way they play" but it does account for a lot of his actions. I've still got my eye on him, but I'm finding ChronX's previous actions more scummy.

Shameless wagon hopping by JDodge noted (I'm sure he's worried).
Rishi wrote: But this non-Panzer wagon is not going to get off the ground until we can pull some support from the fence straddlers.
And Rishi this is an over the top defense of Panzer. Especially since you seemed inclined to throw a vote his way in the future.
Rishi wrote: I don't think I will vote for you today, Panzerjager. At least not now, in any case.
Did his modkill bluff scare you away, or are you actively protecting him?
TylerJ
TylerJ
Goon
TylerJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by TylerJ »

Dude I honestly hate metagaming. It seems everything is excusably by it. Still, I believe it is useful. G2G to work.
Dasquian
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Dasquian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:31 pm

Post by Dasquian »

Quick post-pub post:

- Getting yourself modkilled is abominable play. I hope nobody would stoop to this kind of "tactic" because it's not a tactic, it's breaking the fundamental rules of the game and it sucks. Don't do it. Seriously, you will suck forever if you do.
- Note: Panzerjager's vote on me echoes his vote on TylerJ, in that he has jumped on a bandwagon that looked like it had steam to take attention away from itself. In TylerJ's case, it was a blatant 180 from his previous stance of not wanting to see TylerJ lynched which coincided with his own bandwagon picking up pace. In my case it's less obvious since everyone else he might vote only had one vote, but he only decided to vote me
after
JDodge laid down some accusations.
- ckillor's last post seems hella scummy. I would happily pick him as an alternate lynch.
- ChronX, could you please elaborate on Team Asshats? Is this something which is relevant to the game? Is this something I can check on? Pj, JDodge, any input? Really I don't have a clue what this means.
- I still don't like the ChronX bandwagon.
[size=84]QUACK[/size]
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:34 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

Dasq, ckillor's last post seemed the much less scummy than his average posting, care to elaborate?

LA over the weekends.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”