Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:24 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Ok so I really doubt fire is town, his read switch on me when he was town reading me for my push earlier isn't genuine. He's probably an SK given the read switch, but even then it doesn't make sense to kill town power -_- Not much we can do about that.

I don't know if you guys will want to lynch a claimed vig today, but I really think fire is scum; his thought processes don't make sense from a town perspective.

I will make a case for mm town later on, I looked over some of the arguments for him being scum and I just don't think those things are scum tells.

@farside re mm, having strong reasoning doesn't mean strong opinions. See his response to you as an example of what I mean.

Even if you guys really think mm is scum, we should at least wait 1 day for his tracker result.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:44 am

Post by The MM »

In post 1023, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1022, The MM wrote:Also, I was scared of scum!farside because you (as well as a bunch of other people) are just licking her feet and guess what? She's antagonizing me too. It's worth a scumread. Keep in mind, y'all were scumreading Magna, but now farside has replaced it's like she's town regardless of slot. Disgusting.
I don't exactly recall where I called your reads fake, but I think my scumread on you is set in stone. The more I tried to play like you're town, the more you make me scumread you. I read you as scum for life, and so until the game proves me wrong, but one thing's for sure, you won't.
Few things here:
1) When has anyone been licking Farside boots and
2) Where has anyone called her strong town? or even massively switched reads on the slot?
I know I have her as weak town at best right now and thats a recent development.
Your scumread is "set in stone"? Okay. Good work.
1) It's a metaphor. I barely see anyone questioning farside.
2) Actions speak louder than words, and noone has ever attempted anything on farside.
In post 1024, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1022, The MM wrote:Shooting scum? With what? You can't even. Now you're just being a retard.
I am a vigilante. Do you think the only power roles town has are the ones from these poker matches? Ha, that's funny.
You would definitely have killed me if given the chance last night. This is a fakeclaim for sure. Even if there is a power role, I'm sure it's NOWHERE this powerful. Because really in this way you don't benefit from anyone getting money from poker hands.

VOTE: Fire Assassin
Anything else can slide, but the sheer amount of stupidity and plot hole logic in you is enough for me to blow a lid right now.
Waiting for the day I can come back and mod games.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:39 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1025, Infinity 324 wrote:Ok so I really doubt fire is town, his read switch on me when he was town reading me for my push earlier isn't genuine. He's probably an SK given the read switch, but even then it doesn't make sense to kill town power -_- Not much we can do about that.

I don't know if you guys will want to lynch a claimed vig today, but I really think fire is scum; his thought processes don't make sense from a town perspective.

I will make a case for mm town later on, I looked over some of the arguments for him being scum and I just don't think those things are scum tells.

@farside re mm, having strong reasoning doesn't mean strong opinions. See his response to you as an example of what I mean.

Even if you guys really think mm is scum, we should at least wait 1 day for his tracker result.
Why?
If he's scum he'll just lie to get through another lynch.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

There's a chance he'll get a guilty, if he's scum we can try to out-WIFOM his result or something, idk

What do you think about fire's claim? Is shadow town to you by PoE now or...?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:09 am

Post by lane0168 »

Well we seem to be modless at the moment
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:09 am

Post by lane0168 »

Again
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:25 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1021, Wingback wrote:I haven't caught up but really quick since you are online, What's your read on RedCoyote?
I'm thinking jr'so 3rd party but mostly it's because I expect him to play better as town or scum.
I'd be disappointed if he was scum, I'd blacklist if he'said town.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1025, Infinity 324 wrote:Ok so I really doubt fire is town, his read switch on me when he was town reading me for my push earlier isn't genuine. He's probably an SK given the read switch, but even then it doesn't make sense to kill town power -_- Not much we can do about that.

In post 1028, Infinity 324 wrote:There's a chance he'll get a guilty, if he's scum we can try to out-WIFOM his result or something, idk

What do you think about fire's claim? Is shadow town to you by PoE now or...?
You have switched reads too so I can't even begin to take your comments at face value.
Second I take a lot of issue with your desire to lynch a claimed vig and a desire to see a scummy player possibly fake a result that may just mislynch a Towniest.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:12 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I changed my reads a bunch, but fire was town reading me for my push and now is scum reading me for it, it just doesn't make sense.

Right now I am definitely fine with scum!mm 1v1ing a townie, but I am a little biased cause I think he's town ;)
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 1033, Infinity 324 wrote:I changed my reads a bunch, but fire was town reading me for my push and now is scum reading me for it, it just doesn't make sense.

Right now I am definitely fine with scum!mm 1v1ing a townie, but I am a little biased cause I think he's town ;)
I was townreading you and now you make no sense, like your defense of MM its full of clutter that just assumes he is town, without going into what makes him town. You keep using "newb town" as a crux to the argument. You also say there is no case, when numerous people point out reasons and you outright dismiss most without touching them on any detail beyond "they are wrong". Like explain more detail on why MM is town, or take apart our arguments without outright dismisisng them.

Like your read on him makes no sense to me. It just assumes everything he does is "town".
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 1026, The MM wrote:You would definitely have killed me if given the chance last night. This is a fakeclaim for sure. Even if there is a power role, I'm sure it's NOWHERE this powerful. Because really in this way you don't benefit from anyone getting money from poker hands.

VOTE: Fire Assassin
Anything else can slide, but the sheer amount of stupidity and plot hole logic in you is enough for me to blow a lid right now.
Any person who has the vigilante role should be careful about early shooting because thats when your reads are weakest.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 992, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 952, Something_Smart wrote:I was talking about MM. Yesterday we both scumread MM. Today you want to lynch him and then reconsider your reads, but he was one of the reads I wanted to reconsider.
But it still doesn't make sense even if you talk about someone else.
You say I am scum but you want me to reconsider reads, so either your scumread isn't strong and you think I am town, which the tone in your posts suggest you HIGHLY think I am town. Or you don't have a scumread on me.
I did scumread you before the claim. But it wasn't very strong. I don't see why I can't interact with you as if you are town, and see if you respond the way I'd think you would as town. Ftr, you didn't, but I'm willing to back off because of the claim.
UNVOTE:
In post 993, Fire Assassin wrote:See my problem Something Smart is, when I think someone is scum, I don't ask them to relook at their reads. I ask them "Why are your reads like this?" if I am unsure of them. If I probe deeper I think I get a better read, you telling me "You should recheck these" seems manipulative.
Why? I'm trying to strengthen my read on you and work with if you do turn out to be town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1034, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1033, Infinity 324 wrote:I changed my reads a bunch, but fire was town reading me for my push and now is scum reading me for it, it just doesn't make sense.

I was townreading you and now you make no sense, like your defense of MM its full of clutter that just assumes he is town, without going into what makes him town. You keep using "newb town" as a crux to the argument. You also say there is no case, when numerous people point out reasons and you outright dismiss most without touching them on any detail beyond "they are wrong". Like explain more detail on why MM is town, or take apart our arguments without outright dismisisng them.

Like your read on him makes no sense to me. It just assumes everything he does is "town".
This^^^
So much this.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 971, lane0168 wrote:On the next hand, I want the mm to bet 300. He should have no problem with this, because if he doesn't have that much money, it can't go through.
If a player attempts to bet more than they have, it would still go through, it would just add however much they have left to the pot (putting them all in) and set the amount to call to that amount (if it was lower than that amount).
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1022, The MM wrote:Shooting scum? With what? You can't even. Now you're just being a
retard.
LANGUAGE LIKE THIS IS NOT ALLOWED. THIS IS EVERYONE'S ONLY WARNING. IF I SEE IT AGAIN I WILL FORCE REPLACE.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

♠ ♡ DAY 2 VOTECOUNT ♢ ♣

Something Smart(2):
lane, fire assassin

Fire Assassin(2):
infinity, MM

farside:
Red coyote

MM:
Shadow Step

infinity:
farside

Not Voting(2):
Wingback , something smart

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

The current pot is $125

The amount to call is $40

Still in the hand:Fire Assassin, Shadow_Step

The hand is being resolved.
Spoiler: Betting History
Bet orders:
Ante
Shadow step bets $20
farside folds
MM folds
Wingback folds
Red Coyote folds
lane folds
Fire Assassin raises to $40
Infinity folds
something smart folds
shadow step calls

Day ends in (expired on 2016-07-27 01:22:00)

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Fire Assassin:
[10♦, 4♥, K♠, A♦, 3♥]

Shadow_Step:
[9♠, 8♣, 7♣, 7♦, 9♥]

Shadow Step wins with a 2-pair.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

New hands have been dealt. The pot is $45.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

Fold

Lets move the games on faster.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

Are we not going to add to the pot for a strong town read to win?
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

i am doing it tomorrow, if I am around, since the BP can only go to Shadow_step and he isn't a strong townread for me.

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

SS and Fire is town-town, who else is going to have the balls to say this?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Call/Bet Minimum
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I guess check if that's allowed, I'm too lazy to check, pun intended.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1034, Fire Assassin wrote:

I'm dismissing the arguments because they aren't scumtells, bad logic and not having clearly defined reads don't make someone scum, especially not if they are a noob.

Only noticing that now really doesn't seem genuine. There's literally no reason to scumread me now that there wasn't before.

Case inc
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”