Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 510, Killthestory wrote:
In post 484, MURDERCAT wrote:God damn, I'm vla and I'm the one being sheeped...
I THOUGHT YOU ASKED FOR A WAGON

YOU SCUMMY TOWN CREDIT MONGREL OF SOULS
In post 511, Killthestory wrote:And with that, I think Murder is town and that

VOTE: Hiplop

is scum
what the heck.
I stopped instinctively town reading people that town read me, btw, so trying to buddy me wont work anymore.
pedit not the way you did it, and Im not liking your reaction. Now youre trying to get a wagon on dragon now which is terribad. Either start showing me quality play and reads or Im forced to believe you are scum cause this isnt the murdercat I remember.
ppedit I SAID IN THAT POST THE INTERACTIONS WERE NULL KDMFNDND
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 521, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 504, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 497, Dwlee99 wrote:actually regardless of kts flip that posting by murdercat was bad
VOTE: Murdercat
let's see the wagon speed of this *eyeroll*
What're your thoughts on KTS depending on murdercat flipping town/scum? I feel like if murder flipped scum it would point to KTS as a partner
KTS' alignment cant be determined from murdercat flip.

Murdercat's cold feet at the end of a wagon randomly like that is EXACTLY what scum me would be doing. See musical mafia where I get cold feet when Im about to lynch my partner after a ton of tunneling. See any of my scum games where I push a town lynch and then at the last minute have second thoughts and begin white knighting the person. Murdercat is scum, I know it. If I die, you lynch murdercat. Or, we could lynch murdercat right now. Either way we are lynching murdercat and if we dont Imma be so mad.
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Plotinus »

Official Vote Count 1.21 Eastern Quoll

LynchingWith 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to lynch.

:!:
Dragon of the West
(L-1): Bellaphant, All In, The_Jester, Raskolnikov, Nachomamma8, Killthestory
Killthestory
(L-5): MURDERCAT,
Raskolnikov,
Vedith,
Shadow_Step

MURDERCAT
(L-5): dwlee99, Shadow_Step
Nachomamma8
(L-6): hiplop
hiplop
(L-6): Killthestory
The_Jester
(L-7): Killthestory

Not Voting
(2):
Nachomamma8,
A Simple Plan, Dragon of the West

M
o
d
n
o
t
e
s
:
K
e
e
p
i
t
f
u
n
!

M
U
R
D
E
R
C
A
T
i
s
V
/
L
A
u
n
t
i
l
t
h
e
n
d

A
S
i
m
p
l
e
P
l
a
n
i
s
V
/
L
A
u
n
t
i
l
f
u
r
t
h
e
r
n
o
t
i
c
e

P
l
o
t
i
n
u
s
i
s
V
/
L
A
u
n
t
i
l
S
u
n
d
a
y

D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
:
(expired on 2016-07-22 14:00:00)
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Dwlee when did I say anything about Dragon? I'm still on KTS...
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Idk tbh lol
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Lol dwlee
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Killthestory »

oopsies
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

WHY IS DRAGON AT L 1
pedit stop
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 516, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 507, Dragon of the West wrote:I'm confused by your point here. Are you saying that what murdercat did doesn't make sense for town!murder or scum!murder to do?
No.
You're arguing that Murder is scum with KTS.
Why does Murder decide to target KTS with a random wagon when there's a decent chance it will go through and then abandon it the second it gains momentum?
I didn't think that when he started the wagon there was a decent chance for it to go through. I felt like every wagon so far had just jumped around and ultimately fell flat leading him to feel comfortable just throwing shade at a scum partner. Imo it doesn't make sense to try to stop a wagon that you wanted to start as town just because other people agree with you
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by Dragon of the West »

In post 519, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 247, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 201, Vedith wrote:
In post 199, Killthestory wrote:how is ASP's entrance bad? It looks fine to me
Because he's voting Shadow Step, then likes where Shadow step is voting.
How does that look fine?
I think you can agree on a read with someone even when you're scumreading them. To discount whatever they say this early just because of your initial read on them would be dumb imo
So a large problem that I have with Dragon is his inability to produce content; this is around page 5, which means that it's not really completely unreasonable for him not to have produced anything significant so far but it still bothers me when coupled with the talk of apologies for not producing more; it means that he's aware of his lack of production and isn't actively working to fix it.
In post 263, Dragon of the West wrote:Murdercat is my strongest townread for his active hunting, questioning, and just play in general
I'm sort of surprised this Murder read died just because Murder was uncomfortable with people sheeping him.
Would like Dragon to talk about that Murder read a bit more.
In post 437, Dragon of the West wrote:I don't have any problem with the reasoning here from vedith, because the explanation itself is fine. What I do have a problem with the response itself. The question didn't seem like an attack onto vedith by shadowstep, but rather shadow pointing out inconsistencies in All in's judgement. That being said, vedith seems yucky
Shadowstep's argument was that All In was chainsawing Vedith by attacking him.
In post 247, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 201, Vedith wrote:
In post 199, Killthestory wrote:how is ASP's entrance bad? It looks fine to me
Because he's voting Shadow Step, then likes where Shadow step is voting.
How does that look fine?
I think you can agree on a read with someone even when you're scumreading them. To discount whatever they say this early just because of your initial read on them would be dumb imo
So a large problem that I have with Dragon is his inability to produce content; this is around page 5, which means that it's not really completely unreasonable for him not to have produced anything significant so far but it still bothers me when coupled with the talk of apologies for not producing more; it means that he's aware of his lack of production and isn't actively working to fix it.
In post 263, Dragon of the West wrote:Murdercat is my strongest townread for his active hunting, questioning, and just play in general
I'm sort of surprised this Murder read died just because Murder was uncomfortable with people sheeping him.
Would like Dragon to talk about that Murder read a bit more.
In post 437, Dragon of the West wrote:I don't have any problem with the reasoning here from vedith, because the explanation itself is fine. What I do have a problem with the response itself. The question didn't seem like an attack onto vedith by shadowstep, but rather shadow pointing out inconsistencies in All in's judgement. That being said, vedith seems yucky
Shadowstep's argument was that All In was chainsawing Vedith by attacking him, which is close enough to an attack on Vedith in my book.
Why did you think that Vedith seemed yucky here? Because he responded to something about him that wasn't an attack?

Overall nothing huge but seems like a fine vote to me.
Would also vote Shadowstep at this point for abandoning his tunnel so readily; also have a few problems with how he got there but will talk about that a little later.
1) The townread on murder slowly faded. It was a rather early read and I didn't like how he immediately criticized the wagon that he formed
2) Yes, All In was chainsawing Vedith, but the way I read it made me feel like shadowstep was using that as a way to criticize All In, not Vedith. That made it seem weird to me that Vedith would defend himself against the shadowstep post when shadow wasn't doing the attacking. Felt like paranoia at anyone pointing fingers his way and I didn't like it. If he wanted to defend himself against the actual points he only needed to respond to All In's posts.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

Bold vote of the day time...

VOTE: Rask
In post 430, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: Nacho

Everyone else wasting time is whatever but nacho should know better.
As far as I can tell he's intentionally doing nothing (as opposed to everyone v/la, afk or seemingly unmotivated) and is content mostly answering questions despite him being leading wagon and the day going nowhere this close to deadline. I don't see ANY concern from someone being scumread by his townreads and I can't wrap my head around what he's doing; OTOH as scum he can wait/prepare until near the end to post to save himself and win vs the dragon wagon. But as town unless that is your top scumread you don't wait around like this, it doesn't make any sense.
I've kept holding off to see if he'd reach an "enough is enough" point and try to get things done but he's just pushing the hypo claim business. The only person not a townread of his he reached out or questioned seemed to be bella, but I don't think town nacho would have a scumread at 0 votes (very unlikely to be lynched atm) and like not pursue them while there's a chance but just hold off inexplicably to try to swing it last day.

The hypo claim business itself is even pro-town and a good idea but it's like him doing that replaces actually playing the game (if he's town how is he so focused on the future and not concerned he'd be nightkilled for being a good player or suggesting the hypo claim?) and I know as scum he's nefarious enough to do it for towncred or especially to analyse/pr-hunt through it.

All of that said I don't townread bella either though. Lynchpool is ASP, nacho, bellaphant (maybe dwlee? but he's unlikely scum with any of these). Purely from everyone hating the ASP wagon without anyone townreading him I'd prefer him dead but it looks like that's never happening.
Taking the 'non-confrontational' spots on the KTS and now Dragon Wagons, coupled with this post here in which it's clearly specified that I would be the ideal lynch and does nothing else but offer hypotheticals; if I'm the top scumread, vote me. Keep in mind that the moment Nacho starts producing, Rask is off the wagon to serve as a sheep () to Murder, who curiously enough had also been the first vote on Nacho.

Also worthy of note, Rask has been on every leading wagon (every one to at some point be the closest to a lynch via the VC) since it was Rask on Page 7.

I will not be around between now and day's end, but I see some merit to the Dragon wagon. I like Rask right now for top scum, but based upon this wagon and Rask's place on it, I could see them as partners.

Plot: An update
- I will be gone through Sunday the 24th, but intend to return in full following that point (so, through the 24th to the 25th)

V
/
L
A
n
o
t
e
d
-
-
P
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:56 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

Good catch about Rask. Also, happy at this wagon.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:59 am

Post by Killthestory »

I'm not happy with a Rask wagon. I'm okay with a Dragon wagon.

I'd prefer to vote All In as they're my top scumread.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

KTS or murdercat. I guess if I need to I will hammer dragon cause of deadline but I really dont want to cause I hate the wagon.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 538, Dwlee99 wrote:KTS or murdercat. I guess if I need to I will hammer dragon cause of deadline but I really dont want to cause I hate the wagon.
Why either of us.

dwlee i liked it better when you sheepd' duh people.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

cause murdercat's cold feet was scummy af and his reaction was unnatural for murdercat, Im going to check rn but I dont seem to remember murdercat loling in any of his games yet he has been doing it a ton under pressure here. You because I didnt like your conclusion of him being town from his cold feet, could be white knighting not sure. The other thing about murdercat is not only did he get cold feet but then he is staying on the wagon it just doesnt seem to be a town mindset at all.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:21 am

Post by Killthestory »

lol my conclusion is fine.

ur dumb.

and so is ur face.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Yea on second thought I dont want to lynch you today. But in a game I played before with murdercat (probably not actually normal mafia) they didnt say lol in response to pressure ONCE. In fact they said it 2 times in total during the game, 3 if you count him saying "lol I posted in the wrong game" but I dont. This game he has already posted it 8 friggin times.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 542, Dwlee99 wrote:Yea on second thought I dont want to lynch you today. But in a game I played before with murdercat (probably not actually normal mafia) they didnt say lol in response to pressure ONCE. In fact they said it 2 times in total during the game, 3 if you count him saying "lol I posted in the wrong game" but I dont. This game he has already posted it 8 friggin times.
I can see where you're coming from, but I think you're referring to the game I modded that MURDER was in. I can see it being a town mistake, but I don't like the reaction to it.

I said Murder was town just for shits and giggles, but also to see what other people thought of it. I'm kind of null scum on him, but I'm not at the point where I want to lynch him, if that makes any sense.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Im talking about the game modded by TSQ with 6 scum. I think you were in that game? But town!murdercat doesnt give fhat reaction when I push him for getting cold feet methinks.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:53 am

Post by Killthestory »

oh lol Murder replaced my slot in that game.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Why the fuck is ASP voting Rasko, does he really think he is going to get lynched today?!
I don't see any town motivation in doing that.
Staying off a major wagon is always scum.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 506, The_Jester wrote:I can't really see why scum would want to tunnel their partner at this point, with so many people alive. I found Murdercat's reaction as an honest disappointment at town's performance (and rightfully so).
There's only one way he knows its "disappointing" from town.
Its cause he's scum himself.
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:37 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Shadow vote murdercat please
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 548, Dwlee99 wrote:Shadow vote murdercat please
Check VC dude lol. I am already.
Dragon needs to come here and vote MC, wtf is he doing.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”