Mini Normal 1814 Machiavellian Mafia (Game Over)

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 694, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 690, iraonavp wrote:Dwlee never said that.
In post 668, Dwlee99 wrote:I think one of you has to be right here.
In post 668, Dwlee99 wrote:I think one of you has to be right here.

one
has
to be right
What?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Dwlee obviously didn't mean it explicitly, he said "I think", you are confident and actually think that you have caught a contradiction in Dwlee's posts which you can use to frame him.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 691, MariaR wrote:I think Nero took the post as Dw saying it HAS to be scum but DW meant it as it Nero could be scum who caused the lynch am I right?
that's nearly as bad and maybe even worse. Like lets say we go ahead and lynch Ira and he flips town, why in the world would a town DW blame
OTHERS
for the lynch?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

How do you post-edit? :/
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hit the preview button before you post
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 673, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:DW

We should be doing this 'cause there is like no town motivation in his 668.
In post 501, iraonavp wrote:
In post 485, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 458, Dwlee99 wrote:rosske wagon is the best wagon
Why?
You're on the wagon... Why would you even ask this?
In post 503, iraonavp wrote:This seems like a scum-aligned thought process, because "wagon resistance" is usually scum-aligned logic to throw shade onto the wagon.
These two posts are mainly why I am scumreading Ira.

DW jumped on the Rosske wagon 'cause ???? And I asked him why. 501 could be Ira light defending DW here.

Wagon speed/wagon resistance is usually a decent indication of a whether a wagon is on town or scum. And its something that I've used plenty in the past. I have NEVER EVER EVER seen scum go "oh this wagon is going fast so it must be a mislynch!" and it was pretty scummy and lame how he couldn't back up his argument.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

I was
NOT
the only one to question the wagon speed/lack of resistance on Map. So Ira using it as a scumtell for me but not the others is scummy.

I also just got the general vibe that Ira was scum whining about that mislynch opportunity gone away.

What I can't tell is if DW is pitting me against IRA to try to get me to back off him or if he's pitting us against each other 'cause he knows its a TvT and he's setting up a chain lynch.

But anyways

Scum are in DW, Ira, Yoshi and CR.
None of this is scum-aligned...

I only said your post was scum-aligned because of the way you said it, not what you said.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 702, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 691, MariaR wrote:I think Nero took the post as Dw saying it HAS to be scum but DW meant it as it Nero could be scum who caused the lynch am I right?
that's nearly as bad and maybe even worse. Like lets say we go ahead and lynch Ira and he flips town, why in the world would a town DW blame
OTHERS
for the lynch?
that isn't what i was saying at all
I prefer they, thanks :)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

then I still don't really get what you were trying to say.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

OTHERS
for the lynch?
No it's like saying

"I think __ is scum and tried to push as towards that lynch...I guess that kinda is blame or more so "look at this!"
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 707, Nero Cain wrote:then I still don't really get what you were trying to say.
I'm not going to waste more time trying to explain this, i don't have the energy for it
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by iraonavp »

OTHERS
for the lynch?
Also, it's impossible to see you immediately leap onto Dwlee for that if you also think I am scum-aligned. You just took a single post to jump onto a different wagon, a wagon that has better implications for you.

This is a scum-aligned tell equivalent to accusing someone before the flip because you already know what the flip is. It would make some sense to accuse Dwlee of trying to chain lynches on day 2 if I was lynched and flipped town. You are using this argument early because you know that I'm town-aligned.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 705, iraonavp wrote:I only said your post was scum-aligned because of the way you said it, not what you said.
yeah, I don't think you said that.
In post 708, MariaR wrote:"I think __ is scum and tried to push as towards that lynch...I guess that kinda is blame or more so "look at this!"
I still don't really agree though.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

i'm such a sucker for people who town read me
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by iraonavp »

OTHERS
for the lynch?
This is so terrible because
literally NeroCain's entire argument, the reason he is currently voting Dwlee
is based on the fact that I am town-aligned, when NeroCain claims to think I am scum-aligned.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by iraonavp »

This is the kind of push that scum-aligned players try to make not wanting to miss out on something which NeroCain thinks he would pick up if he was town-aligned, but he misjudged it and actually wouldn't.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 710, iraonavp wrote:Also, it's impossible to see you immediately leap onto Dwlee for that if you also think I am scum-aligned. You just took a single post to jump onto a different wagon, a wagon that has better implications for you.

This is a scum-aligned tell equivalent to accusing someone before the flip because you already know what the flip is. It would make some sense to accuse Dwlee of trying to chain lynches on day 2 if I was lynched and flipped town. You are using this argument early because you know that I'm town-aligned.
Says the guy that just lied about why he was scum reading me and can't back up his accusations. I don't see a town DW pitting me against you, my feelings towards you are irrelevant.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 713, iraonavp wrote:This is so terrible because literally NeroCain's entire argument, the reason he is currently voting Dwlee is based on the fact that I am town-aligned,
this is also untrue but maybe if you keep up the lies someone will believe you.

BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Well, this chat is starting to sound familiar ain't it? XD
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by iraonavp »

"you lied too omg nobody listen to this liar and his dishonest lies"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 670, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 669, Nero Cain wrote:that's totes junk bro. I'm good but using BOP against me is fucking stupid and pitting a me vs. ira and someone has to be right is totes scum motivation/chain lynching.
"totes," are you kidding me? (Triggered)
What is this?

BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 719, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 670, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 669, Nero Cain wrote:that's totes junk bro. I'm good but using BOP against me is fucking stupid and pitting a me vs. ira and someone has to be right is totes scum motivation/chain lynching.
"totes," are you kidding me? (Triggered)
What is this?
That slang triggered me. :/
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

triggered?

BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 721, Nero Cain wrote:triggered?
Slang for angered me, ironically.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by BlackStar »

In post 722, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 721, Nero Cain wrote:triggered?
Slang for angered me, ironically.
It's a bastardized way of using the term. Triggered used to be used by veterans who had ptsd that was triggered when they saw certain stuff. Now SJWs and dumb people use it jokingly even though the way they use it is annoying
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by BlackStar »

@nero I thought DW was trying to say that he thought one of you was probably right about the other one being scum. So basically he was saying at least one of you is scum. That's not really placing blame on anyone

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”