The Walking Dead Season 1 Finale (GAME OVER)

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:17 am

Post by SirCakez »

and knowing how gumball and 1758 went, the only thing that will change your read is my town flip :roll:
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Young and Witless »

In post 369, CatDog wrote:YAW, that's... that's not what you said. You were hard defending him saying that him asking where the other players in the game were was him trying hard to advance the game or some similar bs. Now it seems like you're saying you were making up a reason to defend him because you want to scum read him so he must be town? I just.. what? No that doesn't make sense. At all.
No, I think Creature said that. I thought (and still think) that the awkward way he interacted with Vedith was consistent with his town game. That's not something I would use to townread most other people.
In post 371, Maxous wrote:
unvote, vote: Young and Witless

> The SC read isn't about your reasoning. Both your heads hard-defended SC and overly struggled to justify the read.
That sounds like it is about our reasoning.
> What's the point of your questions to MOI?
To figure out what exactly he means so I can sort him and see if I can agree with his arguments.
> Why is Hebichan's interactions with Kuroi disgusting? That's vague and unconvincing
Hebichan feels backtrack-y, voting Kuroi then mollie imemdiately and seemingly trying to play down her Kuroi read. Her explanation in technically makes sense, but it feels super contrived. Then she tries to wave away Kuroi's arguments in , and she says in that her scumread on Kuroi never got any better despite admitting that he hadn't done anything scummy since her vote on him.
Plus the beeboy read is crap.
-smart
CatDog
CatDog
Goon
CatDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:23 am

Post by CatDog »

Yes, scumcakez, keep trying to discredit my read on you instead of actually doing something. It's going to bite you in the ass eventually.

Your "readslist" was weak and I'm pretty sure fake, as it was already pointed out that it only took you 5 minutes to Iso people and come up with it after you only had one town read and one scum read.

What's your read on us, since I don't remember being included in your list?
One fine day with a woof and a purr
a baby was born and it caused a little stir
my name is the dog everyone likes me
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 377, CatDog wrote:Yes, scumcakez
please stop
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:32 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 377, CatDog wrote:Yes, scumcakez, keep trying to discredit my read on you instead of actually doing something. It's going to bite you in the ass eventually.

Your "readslist" was weak and I'm pretty sure fake, as it was already pointed out that it only took you 5 minutes to Iso people and come up with it after you only had one town read and one scum read.

What's your read on us, since I don't remember being included in your list?
If I cared about discrediting scumreads on me then I'd be attacking MOHIS a lot more
I'm just really pissed off that players like you keep scumreading me as town because they're arrogant, then I get mislynched, then they're like "oh damn sorry cakez" then they do the same damn thing next game and it's getting quite annoying
I've also gotten annoyed at SS for the same thing

My read on you currently is null because you've done little besides attack me at this point and since you always scumread me it's NAI
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:44 am

Post by pirate mollie »

I am at p14 and i just want to get this straight.

so

magna, hebi, beeboy all have me as scum but catdog as town? catdog who is townreading me (with good reason)?

I just want to get how this works.

I am going to respond to back posts once I have caught up.\

eta: is wis still allowed to lurch by?

I can't wait
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:48 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 363, TiphaineDeath wrote:@MOI 268

Eh, fair point, I should probably be voting Y+W right now, I may get around to that shortly, but cakes irritates me.

Kuroi’s 280 is self-conscious and straight up scum-posting he definitely goes in my scum pile

Cakes transition between 283 and 289 is terrible, feels like he is pulling reads out of his ass, and calling what I said hand-waving is either completely fucking moronic or scummy, he can take his pick. It’s just on-going game BS so I’m not going to get in to it anymore. (His weird ass note on PV here makes it likely that if cakes flips scum PV is too, and yes PV adapts his meta, he lurks a lot as scum, but he’s also a damn good player in either role, don’t rely on that shit.)

If mollie or Cakes flips scum I’m going to let the other one be town in my book for pretty much ever given the way pressure come in to being on molls during the cakes(and kind of Y&W) wagon round post 290 or so.

I like Xkyfu’s reactions with hebi and cake, he can be town.

I don’t really like the way cakes unvoted me either, though he is following MOI so I suppose I can’t be too irritated (post 315)

Current piles in no particular order look like

Towney: CatDog(UpTooLate/hiplop hydra), PeregrineV, MagnaofIllusion, Xkfyu
Scummy: SirCakez, pirate mollie, Young and Witless(Creature/Something_Smart hydra), KuroiXHF
IDGAF: The rest of you.
I am really trying hard to figure out if td is town here or not MY BRAIN IS CRANKING.

lets go with town.
whew!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 380, pirate mollie wrote:eta: is wis still allowed to lurch by?
still vla and my phone had a swim so deal with it
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 380, pirate mollie wrote:magna, hebi, beeboy all have me as scum but catdog as town? catdog who is townreading me (with good reason)?
So I'd really like for you, once you get done answering back questions, to point out specifically the posts I made where I said

1. Mollie is scum.
2. Catdog is Town.

Furthermore why should I give two shakes what Catdog's read on you is anyway? That's for extra credit.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 247, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 176, pirate mollie wrote:what is the scum to town ratio of your games so far?
Kuroi’s Alignment in Completed Games –

Town (14/13) – Open 643, Large Theme Mass Effect Mafia, Open 644 (Replaced Out but Town Slot), Micro 620, Micro 609 (Times two, Town on both Worlds), Mini Theme 1773 Symphonic Metal, Open 634, Micro 602, Mini Theme 1778 Buzzfeed, Open 627, Open 625, Open 630, Newbie 1671,

Scum (4 ) – Mini Theme 1795 Science UPick, Mini Theme 1794 Gunslingers, Micro 589, Large Theme A Song of Fire and Ice

3rd Party (0 ) – None

So there are the non Marathon statistics for you. The split on Town is if you consider his double Town alignment in Micor 609 as two Town slots or one. I eagerly await the scintillating output on Kuroi’s alignment this info provides from you.
In post 235, pirate mollie wrote:before I out my role, some pple might want to save themselves the embarrassment and unvote me
Yeah after seeing this I’m very interested to see your input based on Kuroi’s games …
what wld have been really kewl is if kuroi wld have answered this in the first place.

that way it wld have given me a hint into how he organizes his thoughts.

as of rn I have no clue and it makes me think he has something to hide.

I have played 2 games with kuroi and in neither did he bitch about sheeping but then he was scum. :/

I need to know if this is a player that I can work with or if he is doing the same boring ass tired routine of trying to throw me off cos of overly defensiveness which tends to come from scum!him. application of info is my primary focus here in trying to determine his thought.

my question was not a "fluff" question, i don't normally ask those. hey mav was around the last time I had to explain it to some1. which I think was cake boy.
whew!
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by hebichan »

Yeah, town is allowed to be wrong on scum, doesn't mean people have to agree with their townreads.

To YAW, I don't really care if you feel I'm waving away scumroi's "Arguments"

They're bad, I shouldn't have to justify my reasoning against them.

I mean SS, you were one of the scum during the game where I replaced in and played with Kuroi, doesn't his claim to have "Respect" for me as a player seem super suspect, seeing as that was also the only game I played with you if I remember right. So just try justifying the obvious "lol she's too good for this argument" thing with that in mind.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 383, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 380, pirate mollie wrote:magna, hebi, beeboy all have me as scum but catdog as town? catdog who is townreading me (with good reason)?
So I'd really like for you, once you get done answering back questions, to point out specifically the posts I made where I said

1. Mollie is scum.
2. Catdog is Town.

Furthermore why should I give two shakes what Catdog's read on you is anyway? That's for extra credit.
I don't really care if you scumread me or not.

I cared about 5 minutes ago but now I don't.

you win
whew!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:09 pm

In post 384, pirate mollie wrote:what wld have been really kewl is if kuroi wld have answered this in the first place.

that way it wld have given me a hint into how he organizes his thoughts.

as of rn I have no clue and it makes me think he has something to hide.

I have played 2 games with kuroi and in neither did he bitch about sheeping but then he was scum. :/

I need to know if this is a player that I can work with or if he is doing the same boring ass tired routine of trying to throw me off cos of overly defensiveness which tends to come from scum!him. application of info is my primary focus here in trying to determine his thought.

my question was not a "fluff" question, i don't normally ask those. hey mav was around the last time I had to explain it to some1. which I think was cake boy.
So go to this thread - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=66399

ISO Kuroi and search for the word sheep.

Read the results.

Note that his alignment in both worlds.

Now that doesn't mean that whole game was some long con to establish a Town meta just to save it for this specific game ... I'll leave that to judge for yourself.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:09 pm

In post 386, pirate mollie wrote:I don't really care if you scumread me or not.

I cared about 5 minutes ago but now I don't.

you win
What do you have to hide? It should take you no time at all. It is a very simple request?

Why are you not cooperating?

/Irony

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I am not going to go look

but was that a town!kuroi game

cos if so my original question stands

eta: I am not sure that word means what you think it means...
whew!
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by beeboy »

I am not bound to sheep UTL this game.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 376, Young and Witless wrote: Hebichan feels backtrack-y, voting Kuroi then mollie imemdiately and seemingly trying to play down her Kuroi read. Her explanation in technically makes sense, but it feels super contrived. Then she tries to wave away Kuroi's arguments in , and she says in that her scumread on Kuroi never got any better despite admitting that he hadn't done anything scummy since her vote on him.
she had a scum-read on Kuroi.
She got a bigger scum-read on Mollie and switched her vote while still thinking Kuroi is scummy.
what's the issue??

i don't see how #320 is contrived, spell it out for me please.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 384, pirate mollie wrote:I have played 2 games with kuroi and in neither did he bitch about sheeping but then he was scum. :/
Gunslingers and what else?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 392, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 384, pirate mollie wrote:I have played 2 games with kuroi and in neither did he bitch about sheeping but then he was scum. :/
Gunslingers and what else?
the pokemon game where you were scum with wisdom
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 385, hebichan wrote:Yeah, town is allowed to be wrong on scum, doesn't mean people have to agree with their townreads.

To YAW, I don't really care if you feel I'm waving away scumroi's "Arguments"

They're bad, I shouldn't have to justify my reasoning against them.

I mean SS, you were one of the scum during the game where I replaced in and played with Kuroi, doesn't his claim to have "Respect" for me as a player seem super suspect, seeing as that was also the only game I played with you if I remember right. So just try justifying the obvious "lol she's too good for this argument" thing with that in mind.
are you saying that kuroi is scum while still voting me?

holy hell
whew!
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 391, Maxous wrote:
In post 376, Young and Witless wrote: Hebichan feels backtrack-y, voting Kuroi then mollie imemdiately and seemingly trying to play down her Kuroi read. Her explanation in technically makes sense, but it feels super contrived. Then she tries to wave away Kuroi's arguments in , and she says in that her scumread on Kuroi never got any better despite admitting that he hadn't done anything scummy since her vote on him.
she had a scum-read on Kuroi.
She got a bigger scum-read on Mollie and switched her vote while still thinking Kuroi is scummy.
what's the issue??

i don't see how #320 is contrived, spell it out for me please.
@mollie.

Yes, I think you are both scum.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

walk me through it
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

also we are acquainted so don't act like you do not know who I am
whew!
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 397, pirate mollie wrote:also we are acquainted so don't act like you do not know who I am
Fair, I don't remember the most from then though, so sorry ^^;.

Anyhow, so kuroi was latching onto tiny things that were nitpicky and ignoring the larger picture. SO I thought he was scum, then you made the terrible softclaim and had the larger wagon, so I switched to you, thinking you were also scum. I never stopped scumreading kuroi, I just thought it was easier to apply pressure to you with the larger wagon.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

wats the larger picture
whew!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”