Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2900 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

Obviously don't say if it's the same hood.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:58 am

Post by RachMarie »

Var often makes things not work lol but hes a good dude just his style of playing is very off the cuff and often just does not make sense.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:59 am

Post by RachMarie »

I wont

But I will say since he is dead fire assassin was in the same hood as Egg and I

VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:04 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

Lapsa wrote:
In post 2892, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:
Almost50 wrote:Also: Here's a good advice to you all.. have your medication handy at your grasp. I intent to get you all to pull off your hair (if you're not as bald as I am) :P
He's not lying. I'm still traumatized.
@Valhalla you actually understood what a50 is talking about?
~Cyberpunk Bartender Action~
-Hydra of Zachstralkita and Dunnstral-
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:05 am

Post by Cookie Bakers »

@Rach Scum rolestopper targeted DGB?

@Zach that is the most funny nonsense I have ever seen.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

@CB - That seems dumb unless they shoot DGB. Because the wiki says that it lasts only a night.

I gotta go D&D later tonight.
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:08 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

Cookie Bakers wrote: @Zach that is the most funny nonsense I have ever seen.
GIF posted that in the dead pt
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 2905, MathBlade wrote:@CB - That seems dumb unless they shoot DGB. Because the wiki says that it lasts only a night.

I gotta go D&D later tonight.
It stops town from sorting DGB for a day.

It wouldn't be a town rolestopper because they'd visit me.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:10 am

Post by RachMarie »

Ok going here now. I actually planned on moving here but ya all lynched before I could get back to the thread :P

I forgive you because ya all lynched blue scum.

CCC (19): Cookie Bakers, iraonavp, Foxbird, boring, Shaziro, VA-11 Hall-A, DrippingGoofball, Varsoon, Narna, Lapsa, TownBlock,
Klingoncelt,
Creature, Skelda, Elitism, Parama, Elyse, serrapaladin,
Seraphim

It is full on multiball so I expect at least one of these if not a couple are red scum.

That hammer is not necessarily town folks its a great spot for the opposite scum to rake in town creds

this plus the iso

yeah seraphim not to be confused with serrapaladin is scumz red team

VOTE: Seraphim

Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

In post 2835, MathBlade wrote:
Spoiler: Table of what I think has everything so far
Player NameImportant InfoRoleAlive or Dead
Creature
TownBlock (Dwlee99 / Murdercat / McMenno)
DrippingGoofball
Claimed VT, Claimed One Shot BP after Neo
PeregrineV
Blackstar
Friendly Neighbor
Dead
VA-11 Hall-A (Dunnstral / Zachstralkita)
serrapaladin
Claimed VT, iroanavp currently claiming serrapaladin is lying
Skybird
hebichan
Narna
Varsoon
Claimed one shot Neo, somehow checks twice
Egg
RBs Valhalla << Sketchiness here for other reasons
Blanche (gigabyteTroubadour / kraska77)
Jailkeeper/Neighbor
Dead
Aeronaut *
Elitism (Transcend / MariaR / gerryoat)
boring
amalgam (davesaz / Yume / randomidget)
Claimed Mason
RachMarie
Claimed Mason
Fire Assassin
Ascetic Citizen/Neighbor
Dead
Seraphim
Bacde
JOAT[Watcher/Follower/Neapolitan/Commuter/Doctor/Roleblocker]
Dead
Drixx
CCC
2 shot voyeur
Dead
iraonavp
Claimed VT, Claimed Neopolitan when pressured
Comparing Realities Accountant
JOAT[Cop/Watcher/Doctor/Motion Detector/Neapolitan/Jailkeeper]
Dead
Elyse
Cookie Bakers (Titus / Shiro)
Claimed Gunsmith
KlingonCelt
Claimed Mason
Map Wolf BBMolla
Lapsa
Foxbird
Voyeur/Neighbor
Dead
shos
Motion Detector/Neighbor
Dead
Boem_u_dusi
Claims Town PR, crumbs lover, crumbs cop, claims watcher, gets results cooberated by Egg << Sketchiness here
Almost50
Skelda
Hot Chocolate
One Shot Bulletproof
Dead
long_island_medium
Bellaphant *
Thor665 AlpacaAlpaca
Shaziro
Parama
Bodyguard/Neighbor
Dead
Mathblade
"Wait so Derek Jeter is famous and he didn't take steroids, or beat or murder his girlfriend or wife? I'm not sure I understand. " -- Warren Holstein
Town dead: 9 Blue Mafia dead: 1 Other Mafia dead: 0 Other dead: 0Players alive: 32

Spoiler: Them scums be talking yo
First, I am nigh on positive the scum teams are crumbing to each other.

Let's assume the scum teams are evenly distributed with X players. Let's assume Y scum teams and no SK for simplicity's sake in explaining the calculations.

This means 41- XY = Town players. (removing hot chocolate who was lynched and was town)

For the first night a given scum team won't shoot themselves which means they have a pool of 41-X -X(Y-1) players to shoot that are town. Conversely X(Y-1) players that can be shot that are scum.

So the probability that one team shoots scum is 41-(X(Y-1)) / remaining players available to shoot which is 41-X.
This must be multiplied out to get the probability of every scum team not hitting scum.

So this can be seen in practical numbers let's take Wake's original hypothesis of 32/5/5 and two vigs. (It may or may not be right but it removes it from algebra for people to see numbers)

One scum team then has the possibility of shooting town (36-5*1/41-5) = 31/36 of hitting town which is ~86%.
Now let's take that and multiply that by 86% to account for the probability of both scum teams doing it which is 74%.

Now let's take the vigs and calculate that in. Those have odds of 41-XY of hitting town. (for this practical scenario this is 31/41) which is approximately 75%.
The odds of both vigs hitting town is approximately 57%.

Now the odds of all four of those things are 42%. One night it's not the most likely thing but it is reasonably possible.

Now let's take a look at what happens when the number of alive town reduced. (Again will use practical numbers here, this may or may not be the setup. )
There were 6 deaths so far in the game which makes 36 players at the start of N2.
The team with 5 scum left have 27/31 chance of hitting town. ~87% chance of hitting town.
The team with 4 scum left have a 27/32 chance of hitting town. ~84% chance of hitting town.
Multiplied together this is approximately 73% chance of both scum teams hitting town.
The two vigs have a chance of 27/36 chance of hitting town. This is a 56% chance of hitting town.

Multiplying 73% and 56% is approximately a 40% chance of hitting scum. Again, isolated isn't all that unlikely.

However TOGETHER both nights is an approximately 17% chance of this happening.
Therefore the most likely scenario here is that scum are likely cross communicating.
The next question becomes HOW:

Spoiler: Scum claims and communication
This begs the question as to how scum would do this and not get caught. Obviously not all the scum would be doing it, else the scum teams would just lose to the other. (Assuming a two scum team scenario.) (I'm assuming this because if not a two town scenario the probabilities get ridiculously low that scum aren't cross communicating.)

I think they are doing this through two different ways:
Through song and through the use of the word "blue". Titus IMHO has been coordinating and spearheading this effort by posting random songs and nonsense and trying to hide which ones are genuine and which ones aren't. Post 2692 seems to collaborate this rather well.

Let's look at the people who have posted songs/lyrics/poems: (That I could find..If I missed some please point them out)
1) Lapsa
2) Boem_u_dusi (more on this later)
One crumbs lovers, another crumbs cop, yet boem claims watcher and uses it twice. This discounts JOAT. Boem strikes me as a man of purpose.
3) Cookie Bakers (so many times it's ridiculous)
4) Valhalla - More into why it's a scumclaim in a moment
5) Elitism -- More on this in a moment.

Now let's look at the people who have posted the word blue in reference to themselves or an action/read:
1) Valhalla --- I'm blue dabu dee da bu die is an Eiffel65 reference It's also very obscure. Most of the players are younger players. This likely means this was a message targeted specifically to an older player such as Titus. As noted in the game I replaced into they did no such crumb.
2) Boem_u_dusi -- I originally only caught the cop lyrics which made me town read them. Then they claimed watcher and I went what the fuck in my head and then they got accurate results on Egg roleblocking Valhalla. Why didn't Boem push this? Answer: They are likely aligned with Valhalla and CCC. This is further indicated by the blue postings. This means, Egg is likely scum on the other team.
3) Elitism -- Specifically this post (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p8220434)
Now that we know one of the teams are the blue team this means that this post by Elitism is all kinds of wackiness.
Roses are red -- Meaning one scum team is likely RED.
Violets are blue -- Revealed scum team.
This guy is scum --- Likely crumb.

This makes Elitism, Valhalla, CCC, and Boem, Skelda likely all the blue team.
Based on the other song lyrics this makes lapsa, CookieBakers, and any other song posters likely scum for the red team. (DGB also gets added to this list too)

Spoiler: VCA
Now let's take a look at the VCA.
1) Titus's post was NOT a guilty. Continuing to think of it as such is inaccurate. I did defend CCC and I have no regrets about how I played that out. I also did not back off CB at all. I was trying to figure out whether they were town or scum because some of the weird ass songs and sounds make no sense.

In night 2 I started ripping apart VCs and seeing who was on both Hot Chocolate and CCC and who was only on one and who was only on another.
What was really interesting is Skelda's vote pattern. They started on CCC then switched to DGB then switched back to CCC. This along with Titus's weird defense of DGB and that weird iroanavp fight makes me strongly suspect those two are scum together. Titus would be one to suggest a weird gambit for iroanavp and Dripping Goofball to claim VT but I don't see her trying to run this many gambits while being in a hydra. Therefore one of DGB or iroanavp hydra likely scum. Based on iroanavp learning and their posts today I'd lean Titus/DGB especially since they never explained those posts. I also got frustrated at Titus because a gunsmith exists to confirm town not "guilties".

I am further guessing since Titus completely bastardized the play of gunsmith AND refuses to out what is a likely innocent and force scum to shoot in a group of townies that I am missing a cross communication that identified CCC as scum and that Titus wanted to lynch one of he scums to make sure scum bend to the other team's will.

Spoiler: Too long didn't read who do I think is scum
Based on the other song lyrics this makes lapsa, CookieBakers, Egg, DGB likely scum for the red team.Outside chance of iroanavp but I doubt it. Varsoon is either dumb town for lying after we said not to or is a JoaT and town aligned. Either way he is NOT a one shot neo and needs further examination as well. Egg would also be in this pairing for their weird as fuck alignments stuff. That fifth spot I'm still iffy on.

What the fuck, where did I crumb lover or cop?

VOTE: VA-11 Hall-A
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Cookie Bakers »

VOTE: Seraphim

We'll play second fiddle for now. There or Almost50 is kinda where I want to go. Seraphim to support the masons, Almost50 to support Elyse. I'm not sure who is scum, only some things don't make sense.

I'd be willing to lynch Boem but risk outweighs the reward.
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

In post 2835, MathBlade wrote:
Spoiler: Table of what I think has everything so far
Creature
DrippingGoofball
PeregrineV
Blackstar
Friendly Neighbor
Dead
serrapaladin
Skybird
hebichan
Narna
Varsoon
Egg
Jailkeeper/Neighbor
Dead
Aeronaut *
boring
Claimed Mason
RachMarie
Claimed Mason
Fire Assassin
Ascetic Citizen/Neighbor
Dead
Seraphim
Bacde
Dead
Drixx
CCC
2 shot voyeur
Dead
iraonavp
Dead
Elyse
Claimed Gunsmith
KlingonCelt
Claimed Mason
Map Wolf BBMolla
Lapsa
Foxbird
Voyeur/Neighbor
Dead
shos
Motion Detector/Neighbor
Dead
Boem_u_dusi
Claims Town PR, crumbs lover, crumbs cop, claims watcher, gets results cooberated by Egg << Sketchiness here
Almost50
Skelda
Hot Chocolate
One Shot Bulletproof
Dead
long_island_medium
Bellaphant *
Thor665 AlpacaAlpaca
Shaziro
Parama
Bodyguard/Neighbor
Dead
Mathblade
"Wait so Derek Jeter is famous and he didn't take steroids, or beat or murder his girlfriend or wife? I'm not sure I understand. " -- Warren Holstein
Town dead: 9 Blue Mafia dead: 1 Other Mafia dead: 0 Other dead: 0Players alive: 32

Spoiler: Them scums be talking yo
First, I am nigh on positive the scum teams are crumbing to each other.

Let's assume the scum teams are evenly distributed with X players. Let's assume Y scum teams and no SK for simplicity's sake in explaining the calculations.

This means 41- XY = Town players. (removing hot chocolate who was lynched and was town)

For the first night a given scum team won't shoot themselves which means they have a pool of 41-X -X(Y-1) players to shoot that are town. Conversely X(Y-1) players that can be shot that are scum.

So the probability that one team shoots scum is 41-(X(Y-1)) / remaining players available to shoot which is 41-X.
This must be multiplied out to get the probability of every scum team not hitting scum.

So this can be seen in practical numbers let's take Wake's original hypothesis of 32/5/5 and two vigs. (It may or may not be right but it removes it from algebra for people to see numbers)

One scum team then has the possibility of shooting town (36-5*1/41-5) = 31/36 of hitting town which is ~86%.
Now let's take that and multiply that by 86% to account for the probability of both scum teams doing it which is 74%.

Now let's take the vigs and calculate that in. Those have odds of 41-XY of hitting town. (for this practical scenario this is 31/41) which is approximately 75%.
The odds of both vigs hitting town is approximately 57%.

Now the odds of all four of those things are 42%. One night it's not the most likely thing but it is reasonably possible.

Now let's take a look at what happens when the number of alive town reduced. (Again will use practical numbers here, this may or may not be the setup. )
There were 6 deaths so far in the game which makes 36 players at the start of N2.
The team with 5 scum left have 27/31 chance of hitting town. ~87% chance of hitting town.
The team with 4 scum left have a 27/32 chance of hitting town. ~84% chance of hitting town.
Multiplied together this is approximately 73% chance of both scum teams hitting town.
The two vigs have a chance of 27/36 chance of hitting town. This is a 56% chance of hitting town.

Multiplying 73% and 56% is approximately a 40% chance of hitting scum. Again, isolated isn't all that unlikely.

However TOGETHER both nights is an approximately 17% chance of this happening.
Therefore the most likely scenario here is that scum are likely cross communicating.
The next question becomes HOW:

Spoiler: Scum claims and communication
This begs the question as to how scum would do this and not get caught. Obviously not all the scum would be doing it, else the scum teams would just lose to the other. (Assuming a two scum team scenario.) (I'm assuming this because if not a two town scenario the probabilities get ridiculously low that scum aren't cross communicating.)

I think they are doing this through two different ways:
Through song and through the use of the word "blue". Titus IMHO has been coordinating and spearheading this effort by posting random songs and nonsense and trying to hide which ones are genuine and which ones aren't. Post 2692 seems to collaborate this rather well.

Let's look at the people who have posted songs/lyrics/poems: (That I could find..If I missed some please point them out)
1) Lapsa
2) Boem_u_dusi (more on this later)
One crumbs lovers, another crumbs cop, yet boem claims watcher and uses it twice. This discounts JOAT. Boem strikes me as a man of purpose.
3) Cookie Bakers (so many times it's ridiculous)
4) Valhalla - More into why it's a scumclaim in a moment
5) Elitism -- More on this in a moment.

Now let's look at the people who have posted the word blue in reference to themselves or an action/read:
1) Valhalla --- I'm blue dabu dee da bu die is an Eiffel65 reference It's also very obscure. Most of the players are younger players. This likely means this was a message targeted specifically to an older player such as Titus. As noted in the game I replaced into they did no such crumb.
2) Boem_u_dusi -- I originally only caught the cop lyrics which made me town read them. Then they claimed watcher and I went what the fuck in my head and then they got accurate results on Egg roleblocking Valhalla. Why didn't Boem push this? Answer: They are likely aligned with Valhalla and CCC. This is further indicated by the blue postings. This means, Egg is likely scum on the other team.
3) Elitism -- Specifically this post (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p8220434)
Now that we know one of the teams are the blue team this means that this post by Elitism is all kinds of wackiness.
Roses are red -- Meaning one scum team is likely RED.
Violets are blue -- Revealed scum team.
This guy is scum --- Likely crumb.

Based on the other song lyrics this makes lapsa, CookieBakers, and any other song posters likely scum for the red team. (DGB also gets added to this list too)

Spoiler: VCA
Now let's take a look at the VCA.
1) Titus's post was NOT a guilty. Continuing to think of it as such is inaccurate. I did defend CCC and I have no regrets about how I played that out. I also did not back off CB at all. I was trying to figure out whether they were town or scum because some of the weird ass songs and sounds make no sense.

In night 2 I started ripping apart VCs and seeing who was on both Hot Chocolate and CCC and who was only on one and who was only on another.
What was really interesting is Skelda's vote pattern. They started on CCC then switched to DGB then switched back to CCC. This along with Titus's weird defense of DGB and that weird iroanavp fight makes me strongly suspect those two are scum together. Titus would be one to suggest a weird gambit for iroanavp and Dripping Goofball to claim VT but I don't see her trying to run this many gambits while being in a hydra. Therefore one of DGB or iroanavp hydra likely scum. Based on iroanavp learning and their posts today I'd lean Titus/DGB especially since they never explained those posts. I also got frustrated at Titus because a gunsmith exists to confirm town not "guilties".

I am further guessing since Titus completely bastardized the play of gunsmith AND refuses to out what is a likely innocent and force scum to shoot in a group of townies that I am missing a cross communication that identified CCC as scum and that Titus wanted to lynch one of he scums to make sure scum bend to the other team's will.

Spoiler: Too long didn't read who do I think is scum
Based on the other song lyrics this makes lapsa, CookieBakers, Egg, DGB likely scum for the red team.Outside chance of iroanavp but I doubt it. Varsoon is either dumb town for lying after we said not to or is a JoaT and town aligned. Either way he is NOT a one shot neo and needs further examination as well. Egg would also be in this pairing for their weird as fuck alignments stuff. That fifth spot I'm still iffy on.

VOTE: VA-11 Hall-A
What the fuck, where did i crumb lover or cop?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 795, Boem_u_dusi wrote:VOTE: BBmolla

Love me love me
Say that you love me
Fool me fool me
Go on and fool me
Love me love me
Pretend that you love me
Leave me leave me
Just say that you need me
Love me love me
Say that you love me
Leave me leave me
Just say that you need me
In post 1116, Boem_u_dusi wrote:
In post 1115, shos wrote:
In post 1114, Bacde wrote:I'm still in RVS
this

I uh...want to start reading but...
.every breath I take
gets one more page in the thread..... >_>
I'll be watching you
Every breath you take
and every move you make

Couldn't resist throwing a pop reference.
First is obvious
Second is lyrics from The Police - Every Breath You Take - YouTube
Police is another word for cop.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Cookie Bakers »

Math, sometimes a song is just a song.

~Sigmund Mafia
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

I'll be watching you
- I was softing watcher :lol:
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:17 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 2839, RachMarie wrote:so join the math wagon

seriously math is scumz they are pinging my scumdar something fierce

So could you explain like I am 5 why in the he double hockey stick you talked about being blue Vall?

I believe that was dunn who said that IIRC?
In post 2720, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:
In post 2714, Shaziro wrote:but the only context for that being a joke about epicmafia comes in -after- you said it, with somebody else taking it as a joke. Which you did nothing to confirm or deny, and you instead just put up more lyrics to the song.
>Everyone is claiming vanilla town
>I say "I'm blue" which means vt in epicmafia (which this is not epicmafia) which transcend who was right there would know about
>Transcend reacts
>I play it off as the song
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Cookie Bakers »

@Boem, What do you think of the fact scum seemed not to interfere with either of us?
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:18 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

Looks like Dunn needs to drop some bars
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

That BBmolla song was just a random bullshit though.
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:19 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 2849, MathBlade wrote:
Creature
DrippingGoofball
PeregrineV
Blackstar
Friendly Neighbor
Dead
serrapaladin
Skybird
hebichan
Narna
Varsoon
Egg
Jailkeeper/Neighbor
Dead
Aeronaut *
boring
Claimed Mason
RachMarie
Claimed Mason
Fire Assassin
Ascetic Citizen/Neighbor
Dead
Seraphim
Bacde
Dead
Drixx
CCC
2 shot voyeur
Dead
iraonavp
Dead
Elyse
Claimed Gunsmith
KlingonCelt
Claimed Mason
Map Wolf BBMolla
Lapsa
Foxbird
Voyeur/Neighbor
Dead
shos
Motion Detector/Neighbor
Dead
Boem_u_dusi
Almost50
Skelda
Hot Chocolate
One Shot Bulletproof
Dead
long_island_medium
Bellaphant *
Thor665 AlpacaAlpaca
Shaziro
Parama
Bodyguard/Neighbor
Dead
Mathblade

Updated table.

Would much rather lynch Valhalla who said to lynch them based on their play and then I mention an argument based on their play (e.g. not pushing Egg (or townblock but really Egg is scummier of the two) IMHO it would be because it'd reflect on him and IMHO Valhalla wants to lynch town.

Based on how little you are pushing me on, changing my reads after a night of reflection and being AFK during the end of the day, you are either scum or scum are hopping on or both. I have no problem dying to prove it, in fact it is more ideal if a townie dies for it to be me.

Between that and not outing your likely gunsmith innocent
Pushing me for having a life
Calling your gunsmith a guilty when it damn sure isn't a guilty and could have lynched a town PR role.
The obv towning of DGB early in the game for no reason I can see.
Calling iroanavp scum and then when your initial thought is validated calling him town.
As scum you like to townbeard a highly scumread player. I think you picked iroanavp.

Except we've been pushing egg ever since the results came out
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

In post 2916, Cookie Bakers wrote:@Boem, What do you think of the fact scum seemed not to interfere with either of us?
I don't know, I expected getting blocked. I got three results on you which is weird. What did you agree on with Parama? Why were you expecting that result?
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:21 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 2869, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2866, RachMarie wrote:just keep in mind math you could be wrong

town is often wrong

ESPECIALLY this early in a game
I do keep that in mind. Hence why they are reads. And my scumreads are my willing to lynch pile. Outside of that not willing to lynch. It is an awesome concept.

@Valhalla -- why still no questions to townblock or egg?
But I did ask them questions. I asked them both to claim their roleblocks before proceeding further
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Seraphim »

I find myself torn between two competing motives.
1) hating this game with a deep passion
2) not wanting to subject anyone else to having to read this monster

However I refuse to reread (or for large swaths of pages actually reading) the game which would likely be what would be necessary in order to scumhunt properly. So I'm going to be basing my votes off what has occurred in the last few pages.

Vote: MathBlade
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 2920, Boem_u_dusi wrote:
In post 2916, Cookie Bakers wrote:@Boem, What do you think of the fact scum seemed not to interfere with either of us?
I don't know, I expected getting blocked. I got three results on you which is weird. What did you agree on with Parama? Why were you expecting that result?
Parama said in the hood with all the protectives on you, you're likely getting blocked.
Parama flipped bodyguard.
You're telling me Parama didn't defend me from an attack (I checked with the mod, you would have seen him if he took a bullet for me).

So it's a big pile of wtf?

Roleblock you and shoot me is the optimal play.
Or shoot me and roleblock you.

So scum just decided to have a follow the cop?
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:23 am

Post by RachMarie »

Boem

Scum teams may have a redirector or bus driver that will f*** up results

PEDIT @ Vall

Egg did claim he blocked Elyse

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”