The Walking Dead Season 1 Finale (GAME OVER)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 921, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 878, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I’ve mulled it over on my drive this morning and don’t think I will unvote.

Hebi’s claim is … meh. It isn’t a role that can be proven one way or the other in any way that is alignment indicative as Hebi stipulates to herself. The claim itself is a perfect cover to explain why as Mafia she isn’t Nightkilled and presents Negative Utility WIFOM for a potential Town Vig. And even if she’s Town her play has rendered any potential she’d be a Nightkill target moot.

The main reason why I’m not unvoting is not the claim itself but her play surrounding it. Hebi isn’t engaging her wagon in any way or trying to parse out alignments anyone. All she does is appear to make a claim and do nothing else. She looks scum trying to minimize her links to teammates with her lynch possibly imminent and hoping that the claim bails her out for another day.

Hebi flipping scum would make we want to look more closely at Catdog, Wisdom and Xk.

Given that Maverick popped back up to say “Hey I’m here” and “Hey, I’ll get to your questions soon” following a generally unimpressive prior ISO I think he’s prime bullet material if we have a Vig.

--
IAWTP

its why I have not unvoted either but I am starting to struggle with it cos there is no hint of a cc and the role is believable cos I have had town bp in twd games twice now. so for that reason I think I might be leaning towards believing her.

who wld be your next choice?
I saw the role you had in game 5 was 1-BP with bg as well.
Which other game was the role used.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I think I had it in 1 of the first 1s. I might be confusing it with another game tho, I tend to roll bp a lot. its like some horrible curse or something cos I prefer to die early since my play deteriorate over time.
whew!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 926, pirate mollie wrote:I think I had it in 1 of the first 1s. I might be confusing it with another game tho, I tend to roll bp a lot. its like some horrible curse or something cos I prefer to die early since my play deteriorate over time.
Well I saw it only in season 5

I don't find the actions of hebichan thus far to sway me in believing her claim.

I'm also not a fan of the idea of asking for or expecting a cc of any sort there either mollie.
:igmeou:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 927, farside22 wrote:
In post 926, pirate mollie wrote:I think I had it in 1 of the first 1s. I might be confusing it with another game tho, I tend to roll bp a lot. its like some horrible curse or something cos I prefer to die early since my play deteriorate over time.

I don't find the actions of hebichan thus far to sway me in believing her claim.

I'm also not a fan of the idea of asking for or expecting a cc of any sort there either mollie.
I am not asking for an open declaration of "OMG YOU CAN'T BE BP COS I AM" I just feel like I wld have seen something by now if there was 1. no, I do not want the bp to out themselves.

don't twist my words far
whew!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 928, pirate mollie wrote:

I am not asking for an open declaration of "OMG YOU CAN'T BE BP COS I AM" I just feel like I wld have seen something by now if there was 1. no, I do not want the bp to out themselves.

don't twist my words far
Did 3rd party in the other twd have a bp?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 929, farside22 wrote:
In post 928, pirate mollie wrote:

don't twist my words far
Did 3rd party in the other twd have a bp?
I think there was a lyncher? are you wanting me to go check, if so just say so and I will go look at the twd games I played. a cple of them were with hydras.
whew!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 930, pirate mollie wrote:I think there was a lyncher? are you wanting me to go check, if so just say so and I will go look at the twd games I played. a cple of them were with hydras.
If you aren't really interested I'm going to do a full inventory of his completed Walking Dead / Pokemon / other games in the AM. So that might save you some work ...
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 931, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 930, pirate mollie wrote:I think there was a lyncher? are you wanting me to go check, if so just say so and I will go look at the twd games I played. a cple of them were with hydras.
If you aren't really interested I'm going to do a full inventory of his completed Walking Dead / Pokemon / other games in the AM. So that might save you some work ...
honestly if you cld do this I wld be really freaking grateful.

work has gotten stupid busy and when I come home I am wanting to do the bare minimum cos I am so fucking tired and my feet are sore. today was my sixth day in a row and my next day off is sunday. it is supposed to get better soon.

it isn't that I am not interested it is that I am tired. I really want something light hearted and stimulating. mafia can sometimes do this for me but this game isn't. so I am doing what is required and helping out with what I can.
whew!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:33 pm

No problem I'll do the grunt work :D

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Young and Witless
Young and Witless
Goon
Young and Witless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Young and Witless »

mollie your new sig is brilliant :lol:
-smart
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

Good I can take a break too.
Thanks moi for checking.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by SirCakez »

There has been a Lyncher and Survivor in Walking Deaf games before yes
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 936, SirCakez wrote:There has been a Lyncher and Survivor in Walking Deaf games before yes
Yeah I checked, that seems to be it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 936, SirCakez wrote:There has been a Lyncher and Survivor in Walking Deaf games before yes
Thoughts on hebichan and others?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 880, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:What about his responses were town?

You did have two scum reads though so it seems strange that you wouldn't want to vote one of them instead of asking someone to coerce you into a different wagon.
...Are you scum?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Ankamius »

If you're actually town, I expect a lot better from you than this. I'm aware I haven't played in close to half a year, but I find it very hard to believe you just happened to forget that chaotic thinking isn't unusual for me, especially after you saw it at its worst back in the team mafia game.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Ankamius »

And I'm not even going to bother responding to the first question since I already have.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

Zzzzzz
Meanwhile hebichan has done nothing since claiming.
Given no reads, fight, extra.
Someone wake me day 2 if I'm alive.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:00 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 899, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 893, Maxous wrote:you know what, just to clarify since people are questioning this (!)

I happened to have a scum-read on the two people that became the leading wagons.
I scum-read them both individually before this situation came about

i'm not gonna LIE and drop a scum-read on somebody, particularly on **day 1** because of competing wagons.
that's goes into confirmation bias territory and is not how I roll.
Were people actually questioning that? I would expect the questions to be more along the lines of,
(a)
why has your read on one of us not changed given that we are the two leading wagons.
(b)
Has anything changed your read on either of us since those wagons formed?
-smart
a) i literally addressed that in the above post you quoted.
b) not really. my scum-read on your slot has strengthened as we went on. like, i have been talking about it.
In post 918, hebichan wrote:Oh, you wanted flavor with that? Daryl Dixon.

Want some fries too?
hmm maybe she's just given up

-

eh anyway

unvote, vote: Hebichan

This is L-1

somebody should prob just hammer anyway though
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:06 am

Post by Wisdom »

intent

you have one more post to make
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:49 am

Ok this Mod Meta dive was driven by YAR’s (specifically the SS head) statements about what he thinks Radja would do in a game. Keep in mind this is just gathering data. Given I think all of these completed games are Micros or Minis the fact that we are in a Large means that there is nothing that can be taken for granted about the set-up. More specifically I’m looking at Mod inclusions of Bulletproof roles and Godfathers / Cops because those are most relevant to Hebi’s claim and how it should be handled. I also am not including Newbie or Open games as those are completely different animals.

Walking Dead Games
:

Micro 615 – Walking Dead Episode 5
- http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=66739

Town 2-Shot Cop, Town 1-Shot Bulletproof Bodyguard, Mafia Framer

Micro 607 – Walking Dead Episode 4
- http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=66255

Town Cop

Micro 593 – Walking Dead Episode 3
- http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=65696

None of the three roles I specifically am looking for

Micro 579 – Walking Dead Episode 2
- http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=65288

Micro 565 – Walking Dead Episode 1
- http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=64880

Town 1-Shot Cop

Pokemon Games
:

Micro 617 – Pokemon Episode 5
- http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=66863

Mafia Godfather. Of note because there was additionally a Miller role and no Cops to be seen.

Micro 602 – Pokemon Episode 3+4
- http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=65942

Town 1-Shot Bulletproof

Micro 589 – Pokemon Episode 2 -
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=65526

Town Odd-Night Cop

Micro 581 – Pokemon Episode 1
- http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=65312

Other Games
:

Mini Theme 1815 – Game of Thrones S1E1
- http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=67522

Scum 1 Shot Bulletproof

Mini Theme 1735 – Radjarock 2
- http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=64070

Mini 1709 – Radjarock
- http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=63100

Town JOAT with 1 shot of Cop

--

So what is the take-away? YAR seems to be right that Radja doesn’t have a strong history with Godfathers although that may be more a function of running so many Micros.

Cops to tend to appear in his set-ups as well but generally there seems to be some sort of balance for them (Roleblockers who I didn’t note but appear fairly often, limited shots, or the noted Framer).

Bulletproofs also appear fairly infrequently and of both alignments but tend to be limited in some fashion.

Nothing in this Meta dive gives me enough doubt about the Hebi lynch to overcome the fact that she has stopped posting any content (which I noted earlier) and looks to be minimizing her interactions for future analysis purposes which says scum to me.

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:00 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

The only thing that is giving me second thoughts is I think scum would use a better fake-claim than BP?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:02 am

In post 921, pirate mollie wrote:its why I have not unvoted either but I am starting to struggle with it cos there is no hint of a cc and the role is believable cos I have had town bp in twd games twice now. so for that reason I think I might be leaning towards believing her.

who wld be your next choice?
I’d really have to dig back through the game to find who I’d go to next. Farside seems Town to my eyes but I’d really want to re-examine if we are looking at a Hebi as Town world since my IProb read was fairly strong.

Wisdom might be another place I’d go given the hop off Hebi earlier.

--
In post 934, Young and Witless wrote:mollie your new sig is brilliant :lol:
-smart
Nothing else to add? Who is scum (putting aside Hebi) in your mind?

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:06 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 947, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Wisdom might be another place I’d go given the hop off Hebi earlier.
fwiw I'm pretty sure I'd have pushed a counterwagon if I was her buddy and I decided I didn't want to bus her anymore
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:09 am

In post 948, Wisdom wrote:fwiw I'm pretty sure I'd have pushed a counterwagon if I was her buddy and I decided I didn't want to bus her anymore
Um Mollie asked me in a world where Hebi was effectively Town where would I look next. Or at least that's the interpretation I made.

So yeah ... your response doesn't really matter in that context.

But I don't think Hebi is Town so I was responding to Mollie simply to allow her to see how I approach the game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”