pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

shoz scum '16
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by kraska77 »

The real tryhard here is lane
More votes on lane pls
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by lane0168 »

In post 151, kraska77 wrote:The real tryhard here is lane
More votes on lane pls
Fuckin right. Everyone going 12+ hours without content besides "post tomorrow" is bullshit. Good post though. Your naked vote didn't seem like much, but the case you're laying down now on the guy trying to get shit going is undeniable.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 147, lane0168 wrote:
In post 47, shaddowez wrote:Man, Kuroi and Vedith - glad I didn't read the playerlist before joining! (I kid, I kid!)

But really,
VOTE: Vedith

As for the stranded mechanic, I thought that happened regardless of how the lynch happened, majority or plurality. Is it a normal death if it's majority?
In post 126, shaddowez wrote:Following on my phone, wife's b-day celebration this weekend. More on Monday probably
"If no majority is reached, the player with the highest number of votes is stranded"

An iso of shadowez... For doing more of the" shit" I don't like. It says if no majority is reached, stranded happens. The problem I have here is he seems to be aware of stranded, so he looked at the setup, but not at all aware of when this happens. Another one that seems to be playing dumb. Even worse than shos.

VOTE: shadow
The rules specifically state that this game only uses stranded, and because of that the term is used interchangeably with lynching. Pls read.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by lane0168 »

In post 149, shos wrote:Il be here tomorrow.

Lol jk
Lane it is legit that peoplenotify that they are busy. Also considering that like 5 people got confused withthe rules, im p sure it is not a scumtell
Shadow read the rules the say "if no majority is reached... Stranded" and then it's confused about how stranded?i don't buy it.

Pedit Ok... I may be stupid. Let me go read
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by lane0168 »

. "The player voted is not lynched, he is Stranded:"

Ok so what the fuck is it? Are they interchangeable? Or are they one in the same? If they are the same, why is there this difference here?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by shos »

@MOD we need serious clarification regarding the lynch/strand methodology.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by lane0168 »

UNVOTE: so shadow is probably right, and I'm the idiot. There is no lynching I'm assuming. Everything is stranded. We're voting to strand people so they can't use their ability. I got messed up by that last line. Basically, "lynch" is not a thing in this game.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

This doesn't even need clarification.
In post 1, Persivul wrote:
Voting/Lynching

7) This game uses a special mechanic, stranding, instead of lynching. When I say lynch or no lynch, that really means strand or no strand. Lynch and strand are interchangeable in this setup.
last.fm
gtkas
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by lane0168 »

Yeah but they aren't lynched. They're stranded. So it's not interchangeable
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by shos »

So as I said at first, our only way to harm scum is through night shots.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by shos »

Also that means that scum can shoot 3 times each day, guaranteeing 2 deaths each night only by scum shots.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by shos »

in short, this game is going to be reallllly short, and we're going to all have to use our shots smartly

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by lane0168 »

"Voting is as usual with phase ending when time runs out or a majority vote is reached. If no majority is reached, the player with the highest number of votes is stranded. In case of a tie, the player who was first to that vote count is stranded. The player voted is not lynched, he is Stranded"

This part distinguishes what happens when no majority is reached. And then goes on to reiterate the person is not lynched, but stranded.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 159, lane0168 wrote:Yeah but they aren't lynched. They're stranded. So it's not interchangeable
That's not what interchangeable meeeaannnssssss
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 160, shos wrote:So as I said at first, our only way to harm scum is through night shots.
In post 161, shos wrote:Also that means that scum can shoot 3 times each day, guaranteeing 2 deaths each night only by scum shots.
In post 162, shos wrote:in short, this game is going to be reallllly short, and we're going to all have to use our shots smartly
In post 52, Nosferatu wrote:Being stranded effectively just makes someone a VT, making you not only a sitting duck, but also stripping you of your sovereignty over who you can kill. In other words, strand VIs and scum a decided person will shoot, so there are no unnecessary shots.
last.fm
gtkas
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

goddammit idjits.

we majority lynch. if no plurality is reached than the player to have the most votes loses all night powers, unless they are strongman
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

every night we may choose to either pewew a gun or bangbang a piece of armor to ourselves.

EVERY NIGHT

stop talking setup and play
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

like, if we a shoot most of us will die. most town will theoretically hit the same group too, but...
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

nonof this is rocket science. stop overthinking.

we cant break this setup, and def not with you all misreading
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

to recap

WE CAN LYNCH TODAY. AND EVERYDAY
we shouldnt concern ourselves with stranding people. its a bad mechanic because assuming we lose too many townies scum can push a counterwagon too hard
WE CAN PERFORM EITHER A VIG OR A BP ACTION EACH NIGHT
if you all shoot your guns like some Cowboy asshole alot of people will die. better to discuss this when we have reads
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

and no, nobody has 'townslipped' by not understanding how to read and spendimg 3 pages arguing about the setup. nothing town about being dumb
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by shos »

You septuple-posting wont help me underatand

There is no misunderstanding here
There are two contradicting options

I want clarification from the mod, not you.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by Realeo »

The only thing that bothers me is the dynamic of lane and shos.

I understand that you sometimes interrogate your town read.
I understand that you sometimes work together, and that's not necessarily buddying or scummy.

However, lane
townread
me and
scumread
shos.

How in the whole world, lane work with
shos
together to interrogate
me
?

I mean, when I mentioned my fos, I feel disgust (well, overkill, but you get my point.)

But lane seems to be laxed about it. This maybe incorrect conclusion, but I'm thinking either both shos and lane are scum or both shos and lane are town. No in between.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Realeo »

lane0168 wrote:
In post 151, kraska77 wrote:The real tryhard here is lane
More votes on lane pls
Fuckin right. Everyone going 12+ hours without content besides "post tomorrow" is bullshit. Good post though. Your naked vote didn't seem like much, but the case you're laying down now on the guy trying to get shit going is undeniable.
Not defending, but as someone with different time zone than Merkan (12 hours. "You say good morning when it's good night.") , not having content is annoying. On other games, I don't need to push for content since on D1, I normally receive 3~5 pages of content per day when I sleep .

This game barely made a page in a day.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”