KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:44 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

This game has tripled in size, it seems, over the weekend.

I'll catch up as soon as I get to work.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:30 am

Post by shaddowez »

Alright, I'm here (usually V/LA on weekends, so expect more of that).

I'm actually currently townreading lane based on his actions around voting me. He had a reason to vote me, and upon actually looking into it realized that reason was incorrect, and so unvoted me. IMO, scum could have either dropped it unless pushed by more players (I think Nos was the only one to call him out), or at least left his vote on me for the other reason lane had listed (me not posting except to say I'd be back).
In post 160, shos wrote:So as I said at first, our only way to harm scum is through night shots.
Lynching scum is still a priority, since they can't use their abilities if we do so (except the Strongman). It eliminates a kill, and guarantees a night shot to go through. The problem is they don't flip upon lynch, so we could effectively be wasting the shot on town.
In post 175, Realeo wrote:BTW. How many of you soft V/LA during weekend? This may explains the lack of activity.
I do.
In post 185, Almost50 wrote:You know what? I'm down to lynching PV (0 posts), shaddow (2 posts) or Epod (4 posts). At least let's pressure them into posting more and providing some content.

VOTE: PV
This rubs me the wrong way. I have no problem with pressure votes, but you specifically say you're ok with lynching based on low activity first. We have almost two weeks, why the rush to lynch players that haven't contributed much yet?
In post 188, kraska77 wrote:Lane's jump on shos looks shitty. And the "don't steal my line of thought" thing shows he's concerned with being credited for calling out on realeo first which is also shitty
And the vote on shadow is super shitty. It was weekend and deadline is 11 days away idk what he's making a big deal about
@kraska
- Unless I missed something, lane's vote didn't have anything to do with me not posting, it's the fact I popped in to make a post about not posting. If that bothers you, what do you think about Almost's willingness to vote people that haven't posted much yet? (The quote above this for reference).
In post 191, shos wrote:That thing about lane is correct, I didnt think about it. When youbare town and someone continues your train of thoughts you nod and say "YESZ". You dont attack the one agreeing with you.
I disagree with this. I've actually seen scumhunting done by town making terrible cases, and then seeing who sheeps/agrees with them.
In post 204, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Exactly the reaction I’d expect from scum … too virulent for a single vote and lots of dismissiveness.
I've seen pisskop act exactly this way as town. I was reading him as scum hard based on his attitude.
In post 211, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Policy voting for activity is even more useless this game given that Town can't actually kill anyone directly with voting. So your pressure amounts to even less than it normally does.
You make it so they can't use their abilities, which is practically a free NK for anyone that wants to take it. It's not instant like a normal lynch, but if you're town you still don't want to be in that position. Especially with scum having multiple shots, the strongman doesn't have to waste it on the person that gets stranded. What makes you think that pressure doesn't mean anything here?
V/LA on Weekends
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:34 am

Post by shos »

Fact is scum dont really care even if the strongman is lynched. Our lynch is very weak. Our shots must be distributed well.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:36 am

Post by shos »

Shaddow, i dont recall a reason to vote you?
And do you think this is what lane was doing? Scumhunting through who-agrees-with?
He just said it washis line of questioning. Didnt call scum.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:39 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 226, shaddowez wrote:In post 188, kraska77 wrote:
Lane's jump on shos looks shitty. And the "don't steal my line of thought" thing shows he's concerned with being credited for calling out on realeo first which is also shitty
And the vote on shadow is super shitty. It was weekend and deadline is 11 days away idk what he's making a big deal about

@kraska - Unless I missed something, lane's vote didn't have anything to do with me not posting, it's the fact I popped in to make a post about not posting. If that bothers you, what do you think about Almost's willingness to vote people that haven't posted much yet? (The quote above this for reference).
both seem to be using lurkers as cop out from actual scumhunting
and what is wrong with popping in to announce vla? that's like...a thing people always do on this site?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 222, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 216, Almost50 wrote:I'm not sure about Pere, but the answer to "any other lurker" is definitely YES. Some players don't even show up and start talking unless they're being voted and are forced into the spotlight.
Link me please.
Generally speaking, Scum!Ranger & Scum!Antihero do that. I'd have to reread my own previous games to show you more specific examples, but I don't really feel like it right now.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:43 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 173, Realeo wrote:The only thing that bothers me is the dynamic of lane and shos.

I understand that you sometimes interrogate your town read.
I understand that you sometimes work together, and that's not necessarily buddying or scummy.

However, lane
townread
me and
scumread
shos.

How in the whole world, lane work with
shos
together to interrogate
me
?

I mean, when I mentioned my fos, I feel disgust (well, overkill, but you get my point.)

But lane seems to be laxed about it. This maybe incorrect conclusion, but I'm thinking either both shos and lane are scum or both shos and lane are town. No in between.
I never said anything about townreading you. Good try. -1
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 224, shos wrote:50, if you missed it, Ive been llayimg this game more than you. Setup advice are needed at this point because this is just about the point where we all understood what the setup is, and we REALLY have to be smart with it because we do not have the lynching mechanism and can lost 3 townies per night even wothout shooting our own.

Where am I fishing for masons? I wrote guidelines for what I would do at night if I were them in order to help town utilize their existence the best. I do not understand any point you tried making if there was one.
IF you're town.. just leave it at that and drop the subject.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:46 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 231, lane0168 wrote:
In post 173, Realeo wrote:The only thing that bothers me is the dynamic of lane and shos.

I understand that you sometimes work together, and that's not necessarily buddying or scummy.

However, lane
townread
me and
scumread
shos.

shos
together to interrogate
me
?

I mean, when I mentioned my fos, I feel disgust (well, overkill, but you get my point.)

But lane seems to be laxed about it. This maybe incorrect conclusion, but I'm thinking either both shos and lane are scum or both shos and lane are town. No in between.
how else would you perceive shos as opportunistic for pushing realeo then? -___-
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:47 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 183, Almost50 wrote:
In post 157, lane0168 wrote:UNVOTE: so shadow is probably right, and I'm the idiot. There is no lynching I'm assuming. Everything is stranded. We're voting to strand people so they can't use their ability. I got messed up by that last line. Basically, "lynch" is not a thing in this game.
Mate, I'll give it to you straight: An idiot you are NOT, but you're very good at playing dumb. that's why I'm confused about you. Usually someone playing like this would get a town lean read from me this early in the game, but -knowing you- I'm not at all sure if it's genuine or intentional.

The problem with this game is we have players who are very well capable of playing exactly the same as either alignment. lane, (PV), Kuroi, Nos & PK. There are others whom I have not played with as one alignment (Vedith, shaddowez, MoI & kraska), so I've got to do with what I have and then go doubt every conclusion I reach!! :shifty:
This is all completely wrong about me. Never have I once played anywhere close to my town game as scum. Maybe close as 3rd party, cause that's easier. but never as scum. Not even once. The factually incorrectness of this is terrible.

When was I good at playing dumb ever? If I ever was it was when I was town. I've never had a good scum game. This is just so so wrong I don't know how you came up with it.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:48 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 233, kraska77 wrote:
In post 231, lane0168 wrote:

However, lane
townread
me and
scumread
shos.

shos
together to interrogate
me
?

how else would you perceive shos as opportunistic for pushing realeo then? -___-
Huh? I have to have a townread on someone to call sometime else opportunistic? I'm not following that logic.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:50 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 189, kraska77 wrote:"Dont steal my line of questioning"*
That's not even how I said it. Not sure why you corrected yourself to something wrong... You seem to think I didn't want the credit for my line of questioning. Did you not consider maybe I didn't want my scumread to again be opportunistic to look town? Didn't want him jumping in to a spot I was obviously going?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:51 am

Post by lane0168 »

I like your attempt to throw shade and tell people why I didn't want shos jumping into my line of questioning
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:52 am

Post by lane0168 »

Also my vote on shadow didn't have anything to do with timeline. It was about me thinking shadow was being deceitful
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:53 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 185, Almost50 wrote:You know what? I'm down to lynching PV (0 posts), shaddow (2 posts) or Epod (4 posts). At least let's pressure them into posting more and providing some content.

This feels like a deja vu, and I hope it's the right dream, not the "I'm the town doctor" one (<< this last bit is @kraska).
I noticed you didn't say shit about almost50 voting for someone who had 0 posts... Why not?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:54 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 236, lane0168 wrote:You seem to think I didn't want the credit for my line of questioning
that's literally the opposite of what i said
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:57 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 239, lane0168 wrote:

This feels like a deja vu, and I hope it's the right dream, not the "I'm the town doctor" one (<< this last bit is @kraska).
I noticed you didn't say shit about almost50 voting for someone who had 0 posts... Why not?
bc moi was onto a50 about this anyway? and i did say u were both doing the same shit when asked about it
In post 229, kraska77 wrote: both seem to be using lurkers as cop out from actual scumhunting
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:59 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 236, lane0168 wrote:Did you not consider maybe I didn't want my scumread to again be opportunistic to look town? Didn't want him jumping in to a spot I was obviously going?
again this shit doesnt make sense
why isnt the spot you're going to a spot you scumread?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:00 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 242, kraska77 wrote:again this shit doesnt make sense
why isnt the spot you're going to the*** spot you scumread?
edited
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:05 am

Post by kraska77 »

let';s get things straight

you think shos is scum
you dont think realeo is scum
for some reason you decided to push realeo rather than your scumread
shos agrees with your push on realeo
you accuse shos of being opportunistic scum
but instead of sorting shos
you jump onto someone who announced a vla bc for some reason that's deceitful

u see now why ur track record so far looks bad?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:07 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 240, kraska77 wrote:
In post 236, lane0168 wrote:You seem to think I didn't want the credit for my line of questioning
that's literally the opposite of what i said
Yes, I didn't mean didn't. Screwed up the sentence
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:08 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 228, shos wrote:Shaddow, i dont recall a reason to vote you?
And do you think this is what lane was doing? Scumhunting through who-agrees-with?
He just said it washis line of questioning. Didnt call scum.
I'm not saying that's what he was doing, but you laid out a blanket statement. Things aren't black and white, and shouldn't be looked at that way.
In post 229, kraska77 wrote:
In post 226, shaddowez wrote:In post 188, kraska77 wrote:
Lane's jump on shos looks shitty. And the "don't steal my line of thought" thing shows he's concerned with being credited for calling out on realeo first which is also shitty

@kraska - Unless I missed something, lane's vote didn't have anything to do with me not posting, it's the fact I popped in to make a post about not posting. If that bothers you, what do you think about Almost's willingness to vote people that haven't posted much yet? (The quote above this for reference).
both seem to be using lurkers as cop out from actual scumhunting
and what is wrong with popping in to announce vla? that's like...a thing people always do on this site?
Nothing's wrong with it, lane just seems to hate people doing that. Your post says his vote is shitty and go on about deadline, which nobody brought up except you. Also, you didn't really say anything about Almost. I'd like a better answer, please.
V/LA on Weekends
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:10 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 241, kraska77 wrote:
In post 239, lane0168 wrote:

bc moi was onto a50 about this anyway? and i did say u were both doing the same shit when asked about it
In post 229, kraska77 wrote: both seem to be using lurkers as cop out from actual scumhunting
He was... Later. Nobody asked you what you thought about me voting shadow. And almost50 had already voted pv. You didn't say anything about it until you were asked about it. Why was it bad for me to vote him with reason, and not almost50 with no reason? I'm not concerned about your response AFTER being asked. I'm concerned with why you had to be asked, when you implicated me for LESS!
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:11 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 242, kraska77 wrote:
In post 236, lane0168 wrote:Did you not consider maybe I didn't want my scumread to again be opportunistic to look town? Didn't want him jumping in to a spot I was obviously going?
again this shit doesnt make sense
why isnt the spot you're going to a spot you scumread?
What?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:12 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 243, kraska77 wrote:
In post 242, kraska77 wrote:again this shit doesnt make sense
why isnt the spot you're going to the*** spot you scumread?
edited
The spot, is a point in the line of questioning. I don't know what you're asking...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”