zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:40 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

we're not talking about ongoing games

we're talking about an objective statement (that cupcake lurks as scum and is more active as town)

that statement has nothing to do with this game

and ANYONE is free to take me up on that challenge, whether it be now or after this game

because another thing i'll bet is that i've not only played more games with cupcake than anyone else here, i've also read more gmaes he's been in than anyone else here
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:41 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 970, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 965, iraonavp wrote:This makes me think that zMuffinMan is scum-aligned too. Katsuki and zMuffinMan joke a lot about being scum-aligned together and it's probably because they're trying to sow the kind of WIFOM that zMuffinMan is now invoking...
yeeeeeeeah

because as one of the most powerful scum roles in any game, let alone this one, he would have been really concerned about "sowing WIFOM" over, oh i don't know, not actually dying
Yeah, well Katsuki always tries to sowing WIFOM...

The fact you are conscious of his role is suspicious, I didn't even consider that. Probably, you actually felt frustrated that your strongest role was being useless at some point earlier, you're projecting.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:41 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 971, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 969, curiouskarmadog wrote:with brilliant statements like this, if Iran is not scum, what do you think scum would do? sort of a self fulling prophecy you are setting up for yourself.
iraon's a claimed bodyguard

how the fuck are scum going to set him up?

it's only a self-fulfilling prophecy if he never protects a single player from a night kill for as long as he lives
i thought you were indicating that scum would never kill him.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:42 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 975, zMuffinMan wrote:we're not talking about ongoing games

we're talking about an objective statement (that cupcake lurks as scum and is more active as town)

that statement has nothing to do with this game

and ANYONE is free to take me up on that challenge, whether it be now or after this game

because another thing i'll bet is that i've not only played more games with cupcake than anyone else here, i've also read more gmaes he's been in than anyone else here
Yes, but it is relevant to your read on Katsuki. Vedith could be lying to try and accuse you, then you put him in this position...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:42 am

In post 939, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 913, iraonavp wrote:
In post 908, kraska77 wrote:uhhh :/
ira why didnt you bodyguard seraphim
Why didn't anyone else?

I didn't think he would be killed.

I guarded you thinking that he would kill you and I would die instead.
work me through this line of thinking.
though now we are talking about it.

Iran...please answer this.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:43 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 976, iraonavp wrote:Yeah, well Katsuki always tries to sowing WIFOM...
:roll:

yeah, cupcake spent the majority of the game talking to me and me alone because he his grand plan was to get lynched as a powerful role and sow wifom

if you knew half as much as you claim you do about what cupcake always does, you'd know he's never interacted with a scum buddy like he interacted with me here
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:44 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 977, curiouskarmadog wrote:i thought you were indicating that scum would never kill him.
scum aren't going to kill him, either, but no, i was referring to his role
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:45 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 971, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 969, curiouskarmadog wrote:with brilliant statements like this, if Iran is not scum, what do you think scum would do? sort of a self fulling prophecy you are setting up for yourself.
iraon's a claimed bodyguard

how the fuck are scum going to set him up?

it's only a self-fulfilling prophecy if he never protects a single player from a night kill for as long as he lives
If there's a roleblocker, it's possible...
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:46 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 967, zMuffinMan wrote:if you really, really want to take me up on this, let's bet real money on it (it's not technically anything to do with the game so it shouldn't count as outside influences, we're just discussing cupcake's meta)

for every town game you find with "higher than average" activity, i'll find two games where he lurked for at least the majority of the game

for every scum game you find where he lurked, i'll find two where he didn't

when you stop presenting me games, i win

when i stop being able to provide counter-games, you win

$100?
Styles of play / situations can change over time. I'm not interested in games 2 years ago etc.
I'm going by every game on the 1st page.

I can link each one if you like and we can go through it together?
Your argument here was that lynching Katsuki for lurking was bad, and that Katsuki posts even less as town, correct?
I claim scum \o/
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:46 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah, fakegod included a roleblocker in a game and they're going to expend it on you rather than use it for what it would have been designed for if it were added (because what mod adds a roleblocker in a game just to counter compulsive bodyguards? if there's a roleblocker, there's some fucking strong town power still left floating around)
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:46 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 979, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 939, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 913, iraonavp wrote:
In post 908, kraska77 wrote:uhhh :/
ira why didnt you bodyguard seraphim
Why didn't anyone else?

I didn't think he would be killed.

I guarded you thinking that he would kill you and I would die instead.
work me through this line of thinking.
though now we are talking about it.

Iran...please answer this.
So I have the highest chance of dying, figured Seraphim would shoot kraska77. I'm supposed to die or else get mislhnched by zMuffinMan...
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:49 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 980, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 976, iraonavp wrote:Yeah, well Katsuki always tries to sowing WIFOM...
:roll:

yeah, cupcake spent the majority of the game talking to me and me alone because he his grand plan was to get lynched as a powerful role and sow wifom

if you knew half as much as you claim you do about what cupcake always does, you'd know he's never interacted with a scum buddy like he interacted with me here
Obviously his plan was not to get lynched!

I think that's untrue or true only very literally.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:51 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 984, zMuffinMan wrote:yeah, fakegod included a roleblocker in a game and they're going to expend it on you rather than use it for what it would have been designed for if it were added (because what mod adds a roleblocker in a game just to counter compulsive bodyguards? if there's a roleblocker, there's some fucking strong town power still left floating around)
See, I just post one sentence and then zMuffinMan goes into full Sarcasm Mode!

What I said was perfectly reasonable, this is just trying to discredit me as much as possible...
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:51 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 983, Vedith wrote:Styles of play / situations can change over time. I'm not interested in games 2 years ago etc.
yeah not so drastically that someone goes from "not lurking" as scum to "lurking" as scum, but sure whatever, let's only include recent games

i assume PYP is one of the games you're counting as a town game he was active in because that's one of his more recent (if not his most recent) town games? because if so, you weren't paying attention to the game. his ISO looks long because the game was long, but ask anyone in the game whether he was active
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:52 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 987, iraonavp wrote:See, I just post one sentence and then zMuffinMan goes into full Sarcasm Mode!

What I said was perfectly reasonable, this is just trying to discredit me as much as possible...
just making sure you have no outs when you inevitably never die
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:54 am

Post by iraonavp »

Sure, that makes perfect sense... :roll:
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:55 am

Post by SirCakez »

Irao can you pls talk about your non-zMuffin reads?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:56 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 988, zMuffinMan wrote:yeah not so drastically that someone goes from "not lurking" as scum to "lurking" as scum, but sure whatever, let's only include recent games

i assume PYP is one of the games you're counting as a town game he was active in because that's one of his more recent (if not his most recent) town games? because if so, you weren't paying attention to the game. his ISO looks long because the game was long, but ask anyone in the game whether he was active
If you're so sure, then recent games will also be correct to what you are saying, right?
I actually did it by content and average posts. So what you are saying now that Katsuki posts more late game, Other players in those games were lurking, or...?
Because we can run through day by day on these games if you prefer? However, I'm sure you know that will waste both my time and your time to find out I was right.
But the choice is yours.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:56 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 991, SirCakez wrote:Irao can you pls talk about your non-zMuffin reads?
UT Preferably. :up:
I claim scum \o/
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:00 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

average posts is dependent on a lot of things (game size, page size, general time period games were taking place), how deep he lived into each of these games, etc

e.g. if you're comparing his "average posts" by looking at total posts in pyp (a 144 page game) vs his total posts in a 40-50 page game, you're doing it wrong
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:07 am

In post 985, iraonavp wrote: I'm supposed to die or else get mislhnched by zMuffinMan...
why is that?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:09 am

In post 993, Vedith wrote:
In post 991, SirCakez wrote:Irao can you pls talk about your non-zMuffin reads?
UT Preferably. :up:
all this.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:21 am

Post by iraonavp »

Town-aligned - DGB, curiouskarmadog, Vedith, FROOTLOOP, thenewearth, Ankamius
Null-aligned - kraska77, PeregrineV, SirCakez
Scum-aligned - zMuffinMan, Untrod Tripod
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:23 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 995, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 985, iraonavp wrote: I'm supposed to die or else get mislhnched by zMuffinMan...
why is that?
What?

Because every time I don't die he gets more evidence to crush me, and if I die then I immediately win...
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:26 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 994, zMuffinMan wrote:average posts is dependent on a lot of things (game size, page size, general time period games were taking place), how deep he lived into each of these games, etc

e.g. if you're comparing his "average posts" by looking at total posts in pyp (a 144 page game) vs his total posts in a 40-50 page game, you're doing it wrong
So I was responding with the stats of each game, and it actually turns out that 2 games going by time of death to actual page count were pretty low activity. There are more to suggest that town activity is higher (I believe it was 4 town games with higher activity, 2 with lower activity, 1 hydra with very high activity as town, 2 hydra scum games with very low activity, 1 scum game very low activity.

So I decided to leave it at that, it suggests strongly that he does post more as town, but there's not enough to go by with the games chosen to push this on you.
I'll retract my original comment.

My point with all of this though is DGB isn't wrong for seeing it as a scum trait.
I claim scum \o/

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”