Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1073, Ankamius wrote:Huh. I thought you were in MitLoF for some reason. I guess my first game on the site under this account is the only one that I can think of then.

Either way, I won't bother explaining why the way I handled the Katsuki wagon makes no sense for me as scum. Most people who have a significant amount of experience playing with me would be able to tell you why.
lol

best defense I've ever seen

10/10
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1075, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1073, Ankamius wrote:Huh. I thought you were in MitLoF for some reason. I guess my first game on the site under this account is the only one that I can think of then.

Either way, I won't bother explaining why the way I handled the Katsuki wagon makes no sense for me as scum. Most people who have a significant amount of experience playing with me would be able to tell you why.
lol

10/10
You're still alive?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Ank,

I asked you why you voted UT (at the time the wagon looked like it might be moving) You initially said it was because he sheeped. Nothing about red flags. What MADE YOU VOTE UT WHEN YOU DID?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1076, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1075, Untrod Tripod wrote:

lol

10/10
You're still alive?
yeah, you guys killed Seraphim instead of me last night
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Because I remembered when someone else voted him that I hadn't yet.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1051, curiouskarmadog wrote:IRAN, please answer these questions and quit ignoring them.

In post 1014, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 998, iraonavp wrote:
In post 995, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 985, iraonavp wrote: I'm supposed to die or else get mislhnched by zMuffinMan...
why is that?
What?

Because every time I don't die he gets more evidence to crush me, and if I die then I immediately win...
Win?
What?
address this comment.
In post 1038, curiouskarmadog wrote:
also it is not making any sense that Iran "protected" kraska. if there was a possibility that Iran thought kraska could be scum, he would have to figure they would kill Seraphim last night to avoid losing Kraska..or at least minimize the damage.
Well, I didn't consider that, and I thought kraska was town-aligned.
In post 1040, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 952, iraonavp wrote:Katsuki would never bus me if we were scum-aligned together...
also what is this statement based on?
Because I would ask nicely not to bus me like what happened before, and he didn't bus me...
also why did you not answer these the first time I asked them?
I was posting from my phone at a funeral so there wasn't much time to give a detailed response.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1047, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1044, iraonavp wrote:It's impossible for me to be scum-aligned because Katsuki used the Bookie action on me, and that's why he and zMuffinMan tried to get me mislynched...
my first move as a scum bookie would be to use the power on my buddy and proceed to bus the everloving fuck out of them. if the power was able to be used that way.

I guess my main point is you keep saying "this is what someone would do" but you clearly have no idea how mafia actually is played

tl;dr stfu
Okay, so I am town-aligned but clearing myself for bad reasons... Thanks for the advice, I'll make sure to lynch you now.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:22 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1070, curiouskarmadog wrote:So as scum I hammered last minute the bookie and didn't let it go to no lynch?
It rarely goes to no-lynch

Could be a desperate bus'ing move
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:23 am

In post 1070, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1058, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm thinking CKD, Ankamius for scum.
So as scum I hammered last minute the bookie and didn't let it go to no lynch?

I clearly suspected you at the time and could have left my vote there as scum.

Dgb you really think I scum?

I mean really?

I don't know if you are just being dgb and are town or if are scum just trying to.....fuck I don't know either. I don't think you and Iran are scum together.

Fuck I wish your reads were better or you could at least explain to me why Iran is town
I'm bleeding town and you keep suspecting me, I think you have to ability to read me better - but as scum you'd want to keep your options open.

In find it looks like you are keeping options open a lot in this game.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:25 am

In post 1073, Ankamius wrote:Either way, I won't bother explaining why the way I handled the Katsuki wagon makes no sense for me as scum. Most people who have a significant amount of experience playing with me would be able to tell you why.
How completely useless LOL

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:26 am

In post 1074, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1072, curiouskarmadog wrote:So then answer this question
In post 1009, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1003, Ankamius wrote:This is a good vote.

VOTE: Untrod Tripod
I agree, but why do you agree?
The reason hasn't changed. That post specifically gave me red flags.
Care to explain?

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:07 am

sorry all for the quote wall, just not sure how to ask this any other way.
In post 1080, iraonavp wrote:
In post 1051, curiouskarmadog wrote:IRAN, please answer these questions and quit ignoring them.

In post 1014, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 998, iraonavp wrote:
In post 995, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 985, iraonavp wrote: I'm supposed to die or else get mislhnched by zMuffinMan...
why is that?
What?

Because every time I don't die he gets more evidence to crush me, and if I die then I immediately win...
Win?
What?
address this comment.
In post 1038, curiouskarmadog wrote:
also it is not making any sense that Iran "protected" kraska. if there was a possibility that Iran thought kraska could be scum, he would have to figure they would kill Seraphim last night to avoid losing Kraska..or at least minimize the damage.
Well, I didn't consider that, and I thought kraska was town-aligned.
In post 1040, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 952, iraonavp wrote:Katsuki would never bus me if we were scum-aligned together...
also what is this statement based on?
Because I would ask nicely not to bus me like what happened before, and he didn't bus me...
also why did you not answer these the first time I asked them?
I was posting from my phone at a funeral so there wasn't much time to give a detailed response.

1.) you said "Because every time I don't die he gets more evidence to crush me, and if I die then I immediately win..." What do you mean win?

2.)" Because I would ask nicely not to bus me like what happened before, and he didn't bus me..." when/where did you ask him not to bus you? I have no clue what you are saying here.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:13 am

In post 1083, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In find it looks like you are keeping options open a lot in this game.
what options have I left open? If you really believed that why havent you tried to pin down my read on ANYONE? you havent directly asked me once about what I think about anything or anyone. but lets say for a moment I HAVE left my options open. do you have a particular game where I was scum that did that in mind or are you just saying that?

how come when I asked you earlier in this game if you really thought someone being "defensive is scummy" you didnt answer it? Care to do so now? you know I like to meta, so tread lightly dear.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:33 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1073, Ankamius wrote:I won't bother explaining why the way I handled the Katsuki wagon makes no sense for me as scum. Most people who have a significant amount of experience playing with me would be able to tell you why
well seeing as no one else has stepped forward to tell me why, why don't you do so in their stead? why does it make no sense?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:36 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1031, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1020, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1002, zMuffinMan wrote:
Vote: Ankamius
In post 1007, Untrod Tripod wrote:ank is spooked though. that's a good sign for us.

vote ank
These votes are both garbage
other than the fact that your face is a garbage vote, why do you think ankamius is town?
Its not that I think he's town, it's that no one had given a reason to scumread him at this point and it sprang out of nowhere.
His posts on this page have been terrible though so mark him as nullscum for me now.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:48 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i find it interesting that ankamius seems to have completely dropped his froot loop suspicion today

or at least hasn't talked about his suspicions other than UT (a player he hadn't talked about at all prior to today) so i'm assuming that's the case
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:51 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1089, SirCakez wrote:no one had given a reason to scumread him
i assume you mean other than the part where people brought up his posts leading to the cupcake vote yesterday, right? because people did talk about that

i've been thinking he was scum since d1 mostly because i don't really feel anything town in his approach to the game - i suppose that's not some grand, detailed reason to scum read him, but it is what it is
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:53 am

Post by SirCakez »

Yeah I get it now, it was the completely naked votes that I disliked.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:53 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh, right, there was that exchange with spiffeh d1 that felt a little forced (like he was trying too hard to say something he thought might look town rather than something natural) i don't really remember him doing anything else d1

*shrug*
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1092, SirCakez wrote:Yeah I get it now, it was the completely naked votes that I disliked.
I gave a reason. don't pretend it was a naked vote.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1088, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1073, Ankamius wrote:I won't bother explaining why the way I handled the Katsuki wagon makes no sense for me as scum. Most people who have a significant amount of experience playing with me would be able to tell you why
well seeing as no one else has stepped forward to tell me why, why don't you do so in their stead? why does it make no sense?
When I bus, I specifically do so to damage control so that them being lynched doesn't compromise the scumteam as a whole.

Hesitantly joining a wagon on a scumpartner without giving any reasoning and never mentioning it again afterwards doesn't fit that agenda at all.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

go go gadget self-meta!
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Maestro »

VOTE: Ankamius

not in the mood for that shit
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Ankamius »

lmao

Are you guys serious?
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:32 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 3.2

Froot Loop [1] - SirCakez
Untrod Tripod [3] - Vedith, iraonavp, Ankamius
Ankamius [5] - zMuffinMan, Untrod Tripod, DrippingGoofball, Maestro x2
iraonavp [2] - PeregrineV, kraska77

Not Voting [2]
- Froot Loop, curiouskarmadog

With 12 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2016-09-08 15:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”