pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

also I havent read the last like however many pages you guys pooped out since I voted moi
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by lane0168 »

I'm going to bed. I'll go find what popped out at me most, but I'll need to read again to find the good stuff, and sift through the constant plan talking still I see
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by lane0168 »

In post 781, shos wrote:Before a50 comes and screams nonsense for 3 more pages, I am clarifying my point.

1. Compare apples to apples
What realeo computes are the chances for each plan withOUT scumhunting. THEN, you can compare them.

2. Compare oranges to oranges
Then, when you have, say, plan A has X and Y town and scum deaths, and plan B has them X1 and Y1. Now, you can add the scumhunting factor.
Plan A (mine) gets added value in the choice of the 6 people being shot. If one of those is the SM, we have a scum death. If some are goons, we force them not to kill.
Plan B gets the added value that scum may simply be shot if the town chooses cprrectly.

The imprpvement in both cases should be about equal in my opinion, therefore computing the 'apples' part should do.

Pedit: yes, you are correct.
In post 790, Realeo wrote:If we sucks at scumhunting, then we are going to lose anyway. Just slow death or quick death.
We only need to get the SM; it is preferable to also get thr goons of course, but if we dont it is still good because next night we can choose better out of the shooters.
For scumhunters who read this, this is a scum flailing. We only need to get 2of3 for town win. shos is making it hard to get 2of3.
In post 801, Realeo wrote:For the record, I still think the random killing is better. The rebuttal of "2of3" only rebutt "good because 2of3" and "shos scum for denying 2of3". death ratio, I still like it better.

I unvoted shos due to #781. That's what I expected from town.
So Realeo has an expectation in mind for what town would say. Already preconceived notion of what will come from town, in his head.

Shos' post (exactly how Realeo expected town to post)
Realeo claims shos is scum flailing, very adamantly, bolded in different colors so as not to be missed and everything!
Realeo unvotes citing 781 as the reason, while 786 is scum flailing? I'm having trouble figuring out how Realeo missed something that he already had expectations of coming from town, insisted shos is scum flailing, and then later says a previous post... You get the point...

VOTE: realeo

Explain yourself. Because to me it looks like a bull shit progression of reads. I'm having trouble figuring out why you have such a bs reason to town read someone all of a sudden when you've been fighting for their strand vehemently?

This means 1 thing to me.

I'm also wondering why no one missed such a blatantly crazy weird nonsensical reversal in reads, so I'm going to have to ask you all to tell me im being crazy if you think I'm being crazy.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i don't think you're being crazy. i'm wondering how i missed that, actually.
it's a good catch.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by lane0168 »

In post 800, Realeo wrote:
In post 799, Vedith wrote:
In post 1, Persivul wrote:If all players are dead at the end of the night, the mafia wins.
!
Aigo. They are not making this easy.

VOTE: PeregineV

If PeregineV makes a good readlist, this vote will flip back to shos.
K good, cause I didn't understand how seconds ago he was yelling in colors about shos scum flailing, then voting, then voting someone else for pressure?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by lane0168 »

VOTE: shos
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:22 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 904, lane0168 wrote:K good, cause I didn't understand how seconds ago he was yelling in colors about shos scum flailing, then voting, then voting someone else for pressure?
Because I'm not type of guy like RadiantCowbells who have a big ego that can't reconsider things when proven wrong.

If the site culture is "I am still right despite proven wrong," then please exclude me out of the house.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:26 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 902, lane0168 wrote:Shos' post (exactly how Realeo expected town to post)
Realeo claims shos is scum flailing, very adamantly, bolded in different colors so as not to be missed and everything!
Realeo unvotes citing 781 as the reason, while 786 is scum flailing? I'm having trouble figuring out how Realeo missed something that he already had expectations of coming from town, insisted shos is scum flailing, and then later says a previous post... You get the point...
The Vedith rebuttal was a stopper from me.

And remember

Premise 1 : Shos is scum for denying 2of3 (#786)
Premise 2: 2of3 is proven to be wrong (#799?)

Are you expecting me to still scumread shos despite proven wrong about 2of3? The moment 2 of3 is rebutted, the scale tips back to "town????" due to 781.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:29 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 903, Not Chara wrote:i don't think you're being crazy. i'm wondering how i missed that, actually.
it's a good catch.
I like your analysis, but you need to read the context. You missed MOI's context and missed my context. That's 2 cases already. At least be vigilant as we are approaching deadline.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:36 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 890, shos wrote:No it is not garbage, it is a nonnegligible chance which has to be considered when you make the computation.
See it is posts like this that make me reasonably confident you are scum. Because you are desperately clinging to your plan despite being shown that statistically it is more beneficial on average for Town to just shoot randomly than to follow your plan.

There is NO scenario under the "Everyone Follows Shos' Strand plus 6 individually shoot a designated Barricader" under which any scum other than the strongman dies. The only way you can get non-Strongman deaths is for players to defect from your plan which can't happen in analyzing your plan. And if you are suggesting that should happen then why should your plan be followed in the first place if you are advocating that people can freelance? So the fact that you keep saying (Strongman + Projected other Scum Deaths) is scummy since you should know that any other scum deaths can't happen under your plan.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:37 am

I'd also like everyone to notice Shos dodging my questions about

1. Explaining his Vedith read.
2. Explaining when he started "scum reading" me.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:57 am

Post by Persivul »

shaddowez has been prodded.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:38 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 907, Realeo wrote:
In post 902, lane0168 wrote:Shos' post (exactly how Realeo expected town to post)
The Vedith rebuttal was a stopper from me.

And remember

Premise 1 : Shos is scum for denying 2of3 (#786)
Premise 2: 2of3 is proven to be wrong (#799?)

Are you expecting me to still scumread shos despite proven wrong about 2of3? The moment 2 of3 is rebutted, the scale tips back to "town????" due to 781.
So he's scum for one thing! Like scum flailing! For one thing. But that was wrong, and something Different makes him town? Was the 2of3 thing the only thing you scum read him for? And the first time you thought he was scum?

So you're back to no scum reads then? Just a vote on perev that can be wiped away with a reads list.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:38 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 910, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I'd also like everyone to notice Shos dodging my questions about

1. Explaining his Vedith read.
2. Explaining when he started "scum reading" me.
Hasn't gone unnoticed
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 877, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 873, Almost50 wrote:2 things:

1- Like, I would be REALLY pissed if MoI (of all) is the one stranded tonight!

2- That shos logic borders on a LAL PL on it's own. SK !=Town, and with another SK in play it certainly merits a totally different style of play.

Now
I
have seen Town!MoI in action, and I can confirm his play here is very likely his town play
. In fact, I'm almost certain this is Town!MoI. Seriously, if I had ELEVEN dayvig shots in line, I'd be gunning you all down one bu one until it's just me and him standing, and if the game still doesn't end THEN and ONLY THEN will I be convinced otherwise.
Which games were those?
Bump.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 912, lane0168 wrote:So he's scum for one thing! Like scum flailing! For one thing. But that was wrong, and something Different makes him town? Was the 2of3 thing the only thing you scum read him for? And the first time you thought he was scum?

So you're back to no scum reads then? Just a vote on perev that can be wiped away with a reads list
Did I say back to no scum reads?

The rebuttal of 2of3 only rebuttals my fos due to 2of3.

I still have the AtE, pushing aggressive dangerous strategy (mind you that this come from a person who major in math. I will give "leeway" if he comes from someone outside math)

But when MoI throws in PeregineV, PeregineV has been under my radar. Then enter #781 and #786 in quick succesion. Then #786 is rebuttaled. I need to give credit for shos for #781. That #781 makes him goes under the topscum list. Enter PeregineV. I gave a chance for shos to excuse himself from my vote, so I give the same chance for PeregineV.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:02 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 893, Realeo wrote:
In post 878, PeregrineV wrote:What do you want to know?
A bare minimum of scumlist with why.
Also bump.

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:18 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 916, Realeo wrote:
In post 893, Realeo wrote:
In post 878, PeregrineV wrote:What do you want to know?
A bare minimum of scumlist with why.
Also bump.
You want to know who I find scummy and why?

OK.

Almost50 - more of a gut vibe warring with a town vibe
Vedith - More of that gut
MagnaofIllusion - Neagtive attitude towards any night plans
Nosferatu- Gutty gut gut gut

PLus, I feel like everyone else is more townie.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:23 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 917, PeregrineV wrote:MagnaofIllusion - Neagtive attitude towards any night plans
By this definition, shouldn't I be also part of your fos?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:33 am

In post 917, PeregrineV wrote:Almost50 - more of a gut vibe warring with a town vibe

So you have no actual things you can point to other than 'gut' for three of your scum reads and your reasoning for me is "Negative attitude to Night plans" which isn't a scum-tell but exercising common sense given the quality of the plans?

Also - since pisskop and Lane are against Night plans also I'm struggling to see how this list would be formed by a Town thought process.

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 918, Realeo wrote:
In post 917, PeregrineV wrote:MagnaofIllusion - Neagtive attitude towards any night plans
By this definition, shouldn't I be also part of your fos?
No. I see you working out reasons why a plan might succeed or fail.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:52 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 919, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 917, PeregrineV wrote:Almost50 - more of a gut vibe warring with a town vibe

So you have no actual things you can point to other than 'gut' for three of your scum reads and your reasoning for me is "Negative attitude to Night plans" which isn't a scum-tell but exercising common sense given the quality of the plans?

Also - since pisskop and Lane are against Night plans also I'm struggling to see how this list would be formed by a Town thought process.
Lane's early posting really struck me as town, so havent felt any reason to move from that view.

pisskop might be scum, but his posting style always rubs me the wrong way. He'll be shot at some point, but if he is town, I expect he'll shoot at players he finds scummy, so don't really see the need to deprive him of that.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:00 am

In post 921, PeregrineV wrote:pisskop might be scum, but his posting style always rubs me the wrong way. He'll be shot at some point, but if he is town, I expect he'll shoot at players he finds scummy, so don't really see the need to deprive him of that.
Classic fence-sitting example - maybe he's scum but his playstyle is grating so I'm not going to scum read him.

Also that seems to conflict with your statement that "everyone else looks more Town".

The second portion of this applies to every players - do you not expect any Town to eventually take shots at their scum-reads?

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:09 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 922, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 921, PeregrineV wrote:pisskop might be scum, but his posting style always rubs me the wrong way. He'll be shot at some point, but if he is town, I expect he'll shoot at players he finds scummy, so don't really see the need to deprive him of that.
Classic fence-sitting example - maybe he's scum but his playstyle is grating so I'm not going to scum read him.

Also that seems to conflict with your statement that "everyone else looks more Town".

The second portion of this applies to every players - do you not expect any Town to
eventually
take shots at their scum-reads?
Sure do, eventually.

But the list was who I think might be scum out of everyone. So my list would be those I think more likely over anyone not listed.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 914, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 877, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 873, Almost50 wrote:2 things:

1- Like, I would be REALLY pissed if MoI (of all) is the one stranded tonight!

2- That shos logic borders on a LAL PL on it's own. SK !=Town, and with another SK in play it certainly merits a totally different style of play.

Now
I
have seen Town!MoI in action, and I can confirm his play here is very likely his town play
. In fact, I'm almost certain this is Town!MoI. Seriously, if I had ELEVEN dayvig shots in line, I'd be gunning you all down one bu one until it's just me and him standing, and if the game still doesn't end THEN and ONLY THEN will I be convinced otherwise.
Which games were those?
Bump.
Stop being lazy. You were in Soccer Spirits, weren't you?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”