Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2396, DrippingGoofball wrote:A50 is town
I respectfully disagree.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Firebringer »

You should disrespectuflly disagree.
Call DGB fat or something.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:50 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2356, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Almost50
Not liking the recent changes in tone with Almost and him in the PT.
Didn't you say you didn't want to lynch in the Joy Ride?
O.o
In post 2389, Firebringer wrote:Ugh.
Hating mafia right now.

VOTE: Klingoncelt

Can we lynch this one pls?
I would be ok with this
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Killthestory »

no lynching kling pls stop
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2401, Firebringer wrote:You should disrespectuflly disagree.
Call DGB fat or something.
Nah, I am a nice person. The moron thing to Almost was an once in a lifetime kinda thing ^_^
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Firebringer »

Shiro you need to be more rude.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Shiro »

But when I was rude Almost called my IQ low D: Not that I really cared, I am like impossible to offend but he uses it to not answer the actual problems at hand.
To me:
About me:
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Spoiler: SC ISO wall
In post 2190, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2189, Reasonably Rational wrote:: Generic questioning response to an early game mason claim from farside.
: accuses McMenno of fishing...while quoting a post from grapes. Need to look at context, not sure what he's saying about McMenno.
: Reiterates the fishing thing.
: accuses McMenno of fencesitting for...not having a definite position on the mason pairs idea? Not sure. SC, explain why you were calling him a fencesitter here?
: Wants to ally with Almost, *wanted* to ally with mastin. Question FB's (admittedly questionable) statement that mastin was both probtown *and* in his lynch pool.
: McMenno and kraska are in SC's scum pool. Why was McMenno there SC? Because of the "fence-sitting" that doesn't even make sense to me? kraska's is also sorta a weak reason to scumread someone, because it really isn't a reason. Elaborate.
: reiterates that McMenno and kraska are scum, calls OWK scummy, asks kraska to explain his town read on McMenno, lists reads: Town: NC, mastin, grapes, farside. Scum: McMenno, kraska, OWK; unreadable: RR
: An explanation for the McMenno scumread. He was "fishing", and had awkward reactions. Gonna go look at that fishing context thing now. Okay. Umm. in McMenno asks Beeboy and Cakez for their flavor. That's umm. IDK, sorta the most blatant fishing type post anyone could ever make...like, so blatant it's OBVIOUSLY a joke. So, officially a shitty reason to scumread him. Noted. NC townreads are blatant newbtown? WTF does that even mean?
: Questions mastin on the contradiction of believing the mason claims, while having SC and obi in her scumreads. Reasonable question.
: Continues calling OWK, but clarifies that it's for the phrasing of their reach out to our slot for assistance, rather than because of the reach out itself.
: Clarifis that NC is newbtown for, specificaly, apologizing over little things, analyzing game mechanics, and being very open about their reads.

Cutting this short here, got invited to something, but so far the SC/McMenno interaction focus is making sense now, and SC looks, well, terrible. All the reads are given for quite facile reasons, or even flawed reasons. The questions he asks are decent onesish, but...yeah. As of post 610, null-scum by play, but I don't see any outright *scummy* things he's done.

-Cerb
Forgot to link the posts.

-Cerb
Picking up where I left off.

: Likes kraskas response to his earlier question.
: Votes OWK, questions creature votes from OWK and XKFYU, as well as Snarky's vote on Farside, and asks Snarky for clarification regarding his explaining the farside scum read.
: Creature town read, mastin townread reiterated,questions kts' IC claim.
: Updated reads! Town: Fire, NC, mastin, grapes, farside; nulltown:Yume, creature, KC, A50, CoolDog; Null: kraska, KTS, Foxbird, Skybird, Seraphim, Random, TWIE, Shiro, DGB; Nullscum: Xkfyu, Snarky; Scum: McMenno, OWK; RR=still special and unreadable.

Can you explain any of the reasoning beyond the new names that became readable between your and ? Any posts in particular? Namely, Yume, KC, A50, Cooldog, FB as town? I can see the progression and reasons for the other reads, but those ones came from nowhere...I would assume the Yume one came from the whole mastin situation...but your next post you're not sure about the details of the relationship between yume and mastin.
: This...is bad. Like, really fucking bad. Creature, in , calls SC out for WK'ing him, but leaving him as null...and SC says he fucked up and left him as null in spite of liking the posts Creature made on page 32...so Creature can be null town.

But...creature was already null town. Like, 100% null town. Just look at . So, just a few posts later/the next morning, and SC forgot what his stated read on Creature was? Seems unlikely, constructed read.

: And now here NC, in points out that same fuck up I just noticed. SC just handwaves it away? First thought was that NC/SC can't be on the same team, second thought is that potentially they *are* scum together, depending on whether NC just accepted that shitty response or if he pushed more. Admits that he hasn't been doing anything, and will "try harder". Okay. Sure. Calls all of McMennos posting fluff and pointless, and defends OWK scumread by referencing Creatures , calling all their scumreads "lurkers and lynchbait." SC, you've played with Titus before. She's played with a number of other players here, and, I daresay, has a certain degree of respect for their skill. Do you SERIOUSLY think scum!Titus would EVER construct a fake scum reads list that's ALL lynchbait? Good follow up on snarky ignoring his earlier request for more details regarding his farside scumread. Not sure what he menas by the end of this post, aimed at farside22.

SC, were you saying that it felt like the farside22 townread on you was pretty flimsy, or that her reasons for changing her read on you were pretty flimsy?

: Asks grapes to explain the obvscum read on NC, calls NC's 1188 [post=bad ]bad [/post]and says he feels its grapes vote is to dissuade him from pushing it, NOT because it actually believes he's scum. Parrots everyones praise for Seraphims , and agrees with al the content except for their read on him! Moves Sera to nulltown, Sera's post that he agreed with called farside town, snarky null, SC/Menno as scum, and don't understand why NC is being viewed as scum.

This is in the *same* post where he points out a bad post from NC, but he agrees with Seraphis about not understanding where the NC scum reads are coming from? Moments later grapes about NC's convinces him to move NC to nullscum, combined with the post he quoted earlier and his read on the people pushing NC. This is really realy weird to read all together in one post. I have no idea if it's genuine or what. :-/

Somehow doesn't understand that grapes is asking him to ally because grapes just had the fact that his role has a negative effect on his allies exposed, so he's clearly seeing if any of his scumreads are willing to sacrifice whatever benefit they get for allying. Again...this is in the same post where he quoted NC's 1188 outing that particular power. How do you forget that so quickly?

: Calles NC's "outright false", and had some other thought about it that he didn't finish stating. Shows that he's REALLY not paying attention again by noting that NC wouldn't ally with grapes again, even though grapes already made it clear that he could force his allies to remain allied to them. Softs some sort of alliance benefit that A50 would be aware of, calls RR null, and doesn't want to vote NC because OWK is pushing them, doesn't like to bus, and is a stronger scumread than NC. Calls OWK's a "weak" readslist, and pedits in a postive response to NC's post immediately prior.

: Yume is pure town on the basis of mastins conection, Sera is nulltown for the previously mentioned post, NC is up to null(though he says down, even though the last time he had a read on NC he put it as nullscum) on the basis of OWK associatives and it's most recent post. Cooldog down to null for avoidance of real points of contention, and because he doesn't know where the null town read came(SC, why wouldn't this make Cooldog nullscum? If you don't have a reason for the townread, and are suspicious enough of something to downgrade your read on him...then you should downgrade from the position he should have been at originally, right? Reads as potentially attempting to create an artificial, smooth gradient, instead of just putting CoolDog as nullscum, where SC's commentary on the slot makes it seem like he should be. Still doesn't buy KTS's IC claim. Scumreads stay the same.

: FB is obvtown. Some clarification please SC? This is a much stronger statement than you've made about other townread slots, but you've given NO reason for the read so far. Doesn't want to lynch NC because it would be an info lynch more than a strong scumread lynch.

: Moves votes to McMenno, OWK's defense of McMenno makes him feel better, and SC apparently now understands grapes' NC scumread.

: calls mastin confbiased for her McMenno defense. Valid point about OWK's scumread on him accelerating drastically.

: More of this allying benefit soft claiming, wants to ally with Mastin.

: Follow up for .

: more SC v OWK.

: Feels NC is scumreading grapes for his read on NC, rather than his play. Asks for details regarding said scumread.

: more elaboration about the answer to 1487 requested.
: Valid point. OWK really isn't the optimal slot to attack when attempting to mess with a wagon, unless part of the goal is to create a high volume of posts.

/: More discussion about .

: Finds NC's account of their PT with grapes convincing but wants grapes response.

: Back to the stuff. OWK says grapes and A50 are worse options to attack than them, SC disagrees and says why, etc. NC is now pure town? What? After that post, you said grapes no longer had to explain their scumread on the slot? What was that post saying then, if not that you understood and agreed with the scumread? They were null null last time you mentioned them. This doesn't follow.

: References by NC as the reason for the townread on it.

: After comparing NC's and grapes accounts, believes their conflict kis TVT, they developed independent scumreads on one another simultaneously, and are now biased. Finally drops the ridiculous back and forth stemming from . Agrees with grapes that scum were bussing. SC, which scum were bussing who at this exact moment?

: developing new scumreads that need to be shared with the alliance PT first. PT members, can you confirm that around this time SC did indeed have a conversation started about something previously unmentioned in the main thread?

: Reiterates the couple causes for the NC townread at Skybirds prompting.

: I actually agree that grapes comment that SC's position regarding NC vs grapes doesn't make sense is nonsensical itself. Asks if anyone ese wants to weigh in on the grapes/nc PT summary.

: Shiro gives him bad vibes for jumping in on A50, because that's who he would have gone after if he were attempting to chainsaw NC. Reasonable point. Calls OWK's post BS for ignoring his explicitly stated townread on NC. Suspicious of Foxbird, calls them "scum coasting".

: Accuses OWK of making things up to push his mislynch. Pretty sure they're not actually making things up, they may just be remembering that certain people have expressed a willingness to vote for you. Reveals that one of his scumreads is RR, for the same reasons mastin gives...but also insists that mastins reasons for pushing him, which are identical, are inaccurate. Calls McMenno opportunistic scum for jumping on the SC wagon.

: Calls the first half of my iso check on him "awful" and a "reaction to being called out", and calls my reasons garbage.I'll address this: First of all, you realize there's actually no productive way to respond to someone accusing you of not doing any scumhunting? If you go scumhunt, then people(like yourself) will accuse you of doing it "just because you were called out", and if you don't go scumhunt, then you're not actually working towards your win con. Therefore, you should just go scumhunt and actually accomplish something. Sooooooo there's nothing actually "awful" about it. It *should be viewed as NAI.

Now, about your complaints regarding my null-scum read: The things you're pointing out aren't even the actual reasons why I hit upon you as null-scum? It's the depth, or lack thereof, of your analysis in those early posts. The things you pointed out are basically items where I wanted more information from you regarding why you said what you said at that time. You and I disagree on the likelihood of McMenno!scum just...blatantly rolefishing...okay. Not relevant, because it's STILL a shallow reason to have developed the scum read. More accusations of misrepresentation by OWK, followed by a vote moving back to them. Claims to have had NC as a nullscum read for only a very short amount of time, and to have been a townread for the rest of the game. This isn't completely true. From my read through, NC was mostly null to nullscum prior to 1398, and then became town read. I still want to know why you told grapes to not bother with telling you why he thought NC was scum. That, and the way that read came together where NC became nullscum is the most insincere part of that progress and requires more explanation.

: New reads. Town: Fire, mastin, farside, Yume;Nulltown: Creature, A50, Seraphim, NC, grapes, Seraphim;Null: Kraskaesque, KTS, Skybird, Random, TWIE, DGB, CoolDog, Klingon;Nullscum: Xkfyu, Snarky, Shiro, Foxbird;Scum: McMenno, Obi, Reasonably Rational

Why did grapes move down to nulltown? I thought NC vs Grapes was a TvT? Why is NC *only* a nulltown read, you've expressed a MUCH stronger stance on the slot than that.

: more updated reads! Cooldog to nullscum(LOOK! the smooth fake progression of the read that I pointed out and predicted would hapen above!), KC to nullscum(why? In your own words, you've said nothing about KC, sooooooo?), snarky goes up to null(Why????? they haven't even ben around, and you're still saying nothing about them) xkfyu to scum(Why??? Because of lack of content?) and kraska to nulltown(again...why?).

TL;DR: Fake reads on creature and CoolDog, lack of depth to early posting(though it did get better later on), contradictory and confusing stance on NC, a decent bit of unexplained and unprompted changing of reads towards the end. No slots he's suspicious of by virtue of his own analysis other than OWK and McMenno, and the OWK case is...sketchy, while the McMenno one is entirely static. He's not gathering further evidence to push towards that lynch and he seems to have just completely fallen off SC's radar other than making sure to include him in his reads lists. I would appreciate answers to all the questions scattered throughout SC. Thanks!

Skybird coming up next kts.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Killthestory »

thanks
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Skybird »

kts, I'm here, if you have questions, ask.
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Killthestory »

um

whats your role?
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Yume »

In post 2407, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2189, Reasonably Rational wrote:: Generic questioning response to an early game mason claim from farside.
: accuses McMenno of fishing...while quoting a post from grapes. Need to look at context, not sure what he's saying about McMenno.
: accuses McMenno of fencesitting for...not having a definite position on the mason pairs idea? Not sure. SC, explain why you were calling him a fencesitter here?
: Wants to ally with Almost, *wanted* to ally with mastin. Question FB's (admittedly questionable) statement that mastin was both probtown *and* in his lynch pool.
: McMenno and kraska are in SC's scum pool. Why was McMenno there SC? Because of the "fence-sitting" that doesn't even make sense to me? kraska's is also sorta a weak reason to scumread someone, because it really isn't a reason. Elaborate.
: reiterates that McMenno and kraska are scum, calls OWK scummy, asks kraska to explain his town read on McMenno, lists reads: Town: NC, mastin, grapes, farside. Scum: McMenno, kraska, OWK; unreadable: RR
: An explanation for the McMenno scumread. He was "fishing", and had awkward reactions. Gonna go look at that fishing context thing now. Okay. Umm. in McMenno asks Beeboy and Cakez for their flavor. That's umm. IDK, sorta the most blatant fishing type post anyone could ever make...like, so blatant it's OBVIOUSLY a joke. So, officially a shitty reason to scumread him. Noted. NC townreads are blatant newbtown? WTF does that even mean?
: Questions mastin on the contradiction of believing the mason claims, while having SC and obi in her scumreads. Reasonable question.
: Continues calling OWK, but clarifies that it's for the phrasing of their reach out to our slot for assistance, rather than because of the reach out itself.
: Clarifis that NC is newbtown for, specificaly, apologizing over little things, analyzing game mechanics, and being very open about their reads.

Cutting this short here, got invited to something, but so far the SC/McMenno interaction focus is making sense now, and SC looks, well, terrible. All the reads are given for quite facile reasons, or even flawed reasons. The questions he asks are decent onesish, but...yeah. As of post 610, null-scum by play, but I don't see any outright *scummy* things he's done.

-Cerb

-Cerb

: Votes OWK, questions creature votes from OWK and XKFYU, as well as Snarky's vote on Farside, and asks Snarky for clarification regarding his explaining the farside scum read.
: Updated reads! Town: Fire, NC, mastin, grapes, farside; nulltown:Yume, creature, KC, A50, CoolDog; Null: kraska, KTS, Foxbird, Skybird, Seraphim, Random, TWIE, Shiro, DGB; Nullscum: Xkfyu, Snarky; Scum: McMenno, OWK; RR=still special and unreadable.

Can you explain any of the reasoning beyond the new names that became readable between your and ? Any posts in particular? Namely, Yume, KC, A50, Cooldog, FB as town? I can see the progression and reasons for the other reads, but those ones came from nowhere...I would assume the Yume one came from the whole mastin situation...but your next post you're not sure about the details of the relationship between yume and mastin.
: This...is bad. Like, really fucking bad. Creature, in , calls SC out for WK'ing him, but leaving him as null...and SC says he fucked up and left him as null in spite of liking the posts Creature made on page 32...so Creature can be null town.

But...creature was already null town. Like, 100% null town. Just look at . So, just a few posts later/the next morning, and SC forgot what his stated read on Creature was? Seems unlikely, constructed read.

: And now here NC, in points out that same fuck up I just noticed. SC just handwaves it away? First thought was that NC/SC can't be on the same team, second thought is that potentially they *are* scum together, depending on whether NC just accepted that shitty response or if he pushed more. Admits that he hasn't been doing anything, and will "try harder". Okay. Sure. Calls all of McMennos posting fluff and pointless, and defends OWK scumread by referencing Creatures , calling all their scumreads "lurkers and lynchbait." SC, you've played with Titus before. She's played with a number of other players here, and, I daresay, has a certain degree of respect for their skill. Do you SERIOUSLY think scum!Titus would EVER construct a fake scum reads list that's ALL lynchbait? Good follow up on snarky ignoring his earlier request for more details regarding his farside scumread. Not sure what he menas by the end of this post, aimed at farside22.

SC, were you saying that it felt like the farside22 townread on you was pretty flimsy, or that her reasons for changing her read on you were pretty flimsy?

: Asks grapes to explain the obvscum read on NC, calls NC's 1188 [post=bad ]bad [/post]and says he feels its grapes vote is to dissuade him from pushing it, NOT because it actually believes he's scum. Parrots everyones praise for Seraphims , and agrees with al the content except for their read on him! Moves Sera to nulltown, Sera's post that he agreed with called farside town, snarky null, SC/Menno as scum, and don't understand why NC is being viewed as scum.

This is in the *same* post where he points out a bad post from NC, but he agrees with Seraphis about not understanding where the NC scum reads are coming from? Moments later grapes about NC's convinces him to move NC to nullscum, combined with the post he quoted earlier and his read on the people pushing NC. This is really realy weird to read all together in one post. I have no idea if it's genuine or what. :-/

Somehow doesn't understand that grapes is asking him to ally because grapes just had the fact that his role has a negative effect on his allies exposed, so he's clearly seeing if any of his scumreads are willing to sacrifice whatever benefit they get for allying. Again...this is in the same post where he quoted NC's 1188 outing that particular power. How do you forget that so quickly?

: Calles NC's "outright false", and had some other thought about it that he didn't finish stating. Shows that he's REALLY not paying attention again by noting that NC wouldn't ally with grapes again, even though grapes already made it clear that he could force his allies to remain allied to them. Softs some sort of alliance benefit that A50 would be aware of, calls RR null, and doesn't want to vote NC because OWK is pushing them, doesn't like to bus, and is a stronger scumread than NC. Calls OWK's a "weak" readslist, and pedits in a postive response to NC's post immediately prior.

: Yume is pure town on the basis of mastins conection, Sera is nulltown for the previously mentioned post, NC is up to null(though he says down, even though the last time he had a read on NC he put it as nullscum) on the basis of OWK associatives and it's most recent post. Cooldog down to null for avoidance of real points of contention, and because he doesn't know where the null town read came(SC, why wouldn't this make Cooldog nullscum? If you don't have a reason for the townread, and are suspicious enough of something to downgrade your read on him...then you should downgrade from the position he should have been at originally, right? Reads as potentially attempting to create an artificial, smooth gradient, instead of just putting CoolDog as nullscum, where SC's commentary on the slot makes it seem like he should be. Still doesn't buy KTS's IC claim. Scumreads stay the same.

: FB is obvtown. Some clarification please SC? This is a much stronger statement than you've made about other townread slots, but you've given NO reason for the read so far. Doesn't want to lynch NC because it would be an info lynch more than a strong scumread lynch.

: Moves votes to McMenno, OWK's defense of McMenno makes him feel better, and SC apparently now understands grapes' NC scumread.

: calls mastin confbiased for her McMenno defense. Valid point about OWK's scumread on him accelerating drastically.

: Feels NC is scumreading grapes for his read on NC, rather than his play. Asks for details regarding said scumread.

: Valid point. OWK really isn't the optimal slot to attack when attempting to mess with a wagon, unless part of the goal is to create a high volume of posts.

: Finds NC's account of their PT with grapes convincing but wants grapes response.

: Back to the stuff. OWK says grapes and A50 are worse options to attack than them, SC disagrees and says why, etc. NC is now pure town? What? After that post, you said grapes no longer had to explain their scumread on the slot? What was that post saying then, if not that you understood and agreed with the scumread? They were null null last time you mentioned them. This doesn't follow.

: After comparing NC's and grapes accounts, believes their conflict kis TVT, they developed independent scumreads on one another simultaneously, and are now biased. Finally drops the ridiculous back and forth stemming from . Agrees with grapes that scum were bussing. SC, which scum were bussing who at this exact moment?

: developing new scumreads that need to be shared with the alliance PT first. PT members, can you confirm that around this time SC did indeed have a conversation started about something previously unmentioned in the main thread?

: I actually agree that grapes comment that SC's position regarding NC vs grapes doesn't make sense is nonsensical itself. Asks if anyone ese wants to weigh in on the grapes/nc PT summary.

: Shiro gives him bad vibes for jumping in on A50, because that's who he would have gone after if he were attempting to chainsaw NC. Reasonable point. Calls OWK's post BS for ignoring his explicitly stated townread on NC. Suspicious of Foxbird, calls them "scum coasting".

: Accuses OWK of making things up to push his mislynch. Pretty sure they're not actually making things up, they may just be remembering that certain people have expressed a willingness to vote for you. Reveals that one of his scumreads is RR, for the same reasons mastin gives...but also insists that mastins reasons for pushing him, which are identical, are inaccurate. Calls McMenno opportunistic scum for jumping on the SC wagon.

: Calls the first half of my iso check on him "awful" and a "reaction to being called out", and calls my reasons garbage.I'll address this: First of all, you realize there's actually no productive way to respond to someone accusing you of not doing any scumhunting? If you go scumhunt, then people(like yourself) will accuse you of doing it "just because you were called out", and if you don't go scumhunt, then you're not actually working towards your win con. Therefore, you should just go scumhunt and actually accomplish something. Sooooooo there's nothing actually "awful" about it. It *should be viewed as NAI.

Now, about your complaints regarding my null-scum read: The things you're pointing out aren't even the actual reasons why I hit upon you as null-scum? It's the depth, or lack thereof, of your analysis in those early posts. The things you pointed out are basically items where I wanted more information from you regarding why you said what you said at that time. You and I disagree on the likelihood of McMenno!scum just...blatantly rolefishing...okay. Not relevant, because it's STILL a shallow reason to have developed the scum read. More accusations of misrepresentation by OWK, followed by a vote moving back to them. Claims to have had NC as a nullscum read for only a very short amount of time, and to have been a townread for the rest of the game. This isn't completely true. From my read through, NC was mostly null to nullscum prior to 1398, and then became town read. I still want to know why you told grapes to not bother with telling you why he thought NC was scum. That, and the way that read came together where NC became nullscum is the most insincere part of that progress and requires more explanation.

: New reads. Town: Fire, mastin, farside, Yume;Nulltown: Creature, A50, Seraphim, NC, grapes, Seraphim;Null: Kraskaesque, KTS, Skybird, Random, TWIE, DGB, CoolDog, Klingon;Nullscum: Xkfyu, Snarky, Shiro, Foxbird;Scum: McMenno, Obi, Reasonably Rational

Why did grapes move down to nulltown? I thought NC vs Grapes was a TvT? Why is NC *only* a nulltown read, you've expressed a MUCH stronger stance on the slot than that.

: more updated reads! Cooldog to nullscum(LOOK! the smooth fake progression of the read that I pointed out and predicted would hapen above!), KC to nullscum(why? In your own words, you've said nothing about KC, sooooooo?), snarky goes up to null(Why????? they haven't even ben around, and you're still saying nothing about them) xkfyu to scum(Why??? Because of lack of content?) and kraska to nulltown(again...why?).

TL;DR: Fake reads on creature and CoolDog, lack of depth to early posting(though it did get better later on), contradictory and confusing stance on NC, a decent bit of unexplained and unprompted changing of reads towards the end. No slots he's suspicious of by virtue of his own analysis other than OWK and McMenno, and the OWK case is...sketchy, while the McMenno one is entirely static. He's not gathering further evidence to push towards that lynch and he seems to have just completely fallen off SC's radar other than making sure to include him in his reads lists. I would appreciate answers to all the questions scattered throughout SC. Thanks!

-Cerb
Lapis is awesome and cute OwO
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:06 am

In post 2411, Yume wrote:
In post 2407, Reasonably Rational wrote:

-Cerb

-Cerb

-Cerb
Lapis is awesome and cute OwO
Agreed. I forgot to respond when you posted the pic of her, she's super adorable!

Also, I'm being lazy now because SCs iso took way too friggin long to go through, but I will do skybird before the end of today. Just too comfy in bed to go sit at the computer.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Firebringer »

RR needs rope tomorrow, I don't see them getting lynched today but seriously needs rope in day 2 or 3
Show

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:09 am

Post by Yume »

@RR Would you like to form a contract with her? You can do so my sharing your favorite line of hers.
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Firebringer »

Lynch kling then lynch rr, titus will get vigied I hope, then we will be rocking this game
Show

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:12 am

Post by Skybird »

Shiro, I get that you think A50 is scum. What about other players? I'm reading through your ISO and you don't say much about other players in the game. Who are you town-reading?

p-edit: KTS, town with a double vote. What's yours?
GTKA Skybird!

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Killthestory »

kk so skybird is conf town.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Killthestory »

okay im gonna ask magenta wolf who to vote next
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Firebringer »

Lynch the scumkelt
Show

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:20 am

Post by Skybird »

Fire, you kept claiming scum, why shouldn't we lynch you?
GTKA Skybird!

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2420, Skybird wrote:Fire, you kept claiming scum, why shouldn't we lynch you?
I mean if you want a curated scum lynch sure.
But let's role dice on kling
Show

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Killthestory »

no thanks kling is town
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:22 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2413, Firebringer wrote:RR needs rope tomorrow, I don't see them getting lynched today but seriously needs rope in day 2 or 3
I endorse this product and/or service.
In post 2415, Firebringer wrote:Lynch kling then lynch rr, titus will get vigied I hope, then we will be rocking this game
Rather lynch Shiro.
In post 2416, Skybird wrote:Shiro, I get that you think A50 is scum. What about other players? I'm reading through your ISO and you don't say much about other players in the game. Who are you town-reading?

p-edit: KTS, town with a double vote. What's yours?
Which is exactly what I said she did.

Also fire is trolling.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:25 am

In post 2414, Yume wrote:@RR Would you like to form a contract with her? You can do so my sharing your favorite line of hers.
Form a contract with her?

Umm. I'm not really sure what you mean?

Heres one my favorite quotes from her though! Context makes it funny though, by itself it's sorta bland.

"Thanks, but I'm not putting that on my body."
"Alone at Sea"

Also makes me chuckle!

"Yeah, I'm kinda taking a break from water right now, but thanks... for the lake"
"Barn Mates"

Best one is probably this though:

"I'm done being everyone's prisoner! Now you're MY prisoner! And I'm never letting you go!"Jail Break

-Cerb
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”