farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2820, Firebringer wrote:Cakez I am like 99.99999999999999% Sure Obi is town.
Sadly I agree with this read.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Not Chara »

also. i don't think it would work anyway. since Cakez is not going to vote himself.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2823, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2822, farside22 wrote:
In post 2797, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2796, farside22 wrote:
In post 2794, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2776, Creature wrote:but he can make pro-town players BP.
Any scum an fakeclaim that, since they already know whom they are killing.
In post 2788, farside22 wrote:Just knew that the joy ride could target each other and could not be targeted by anyone outside the group.
I was aware of the voting everyone for the same player and getting an extra vote, which I hinted at.
So, why the resistance to voting obvscum? Wouldn't the rest of you get the power?
You really aren't reading my post.
I just stated what part of his claim was truth.

Tirus= delusional
I asked you question. Would your extra vote work if all of you voted Cakey? If so, why not vote him and be done.
In post 2824, Not Chara wrote:the extra vote can't hammer. it was in Cakez's claim.
This and apparently you missed all members need to vote for it and cakez didn't say every day.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by SirCakez »

And I'm 99.9999999% sure they're not
Town Titus doesn't spew this much bullshit
@fire
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

So, you're bribable to not vote scum by getting an extra vote to not vote scum with.

Pretty cut and dry. At least we know why you resisted lynching Cakey. You want power. That's what motivates you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2829, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:So, you're bribable to not vote scum by getting an extra vote to not vote scum with.

Pretty cut and dry. At least we know why you resisted lynching Cakey. You want power. That's what motivates you.
Babble, babble, babble.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2829, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:So, you're bribable to not vote scum by getting an extra vote to not vote scum with.

Interpret please?
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Not Chara »

those last two sentences are so dramatic i wish i had said them.
this argument doesn't seem worthwhile to me. you're both townreading each other. unless this post was accusing farside of something that has to do with her alignment.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2831, farside22 wrote:

Interpret please?
You see the extra vote, and you'll be scum's Townbeard for it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2832, Not Chara wrote:

those last two sentences are so dramatic i wish i had said them.
this argument doesn't seem worthwhile to me. you're both townreading each other. unless this post was accusing farside of something that has to do with her alignment.
Oh good, you understood.
What did she mean?
Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2831, farside22 wrote:

Interpret please?
You see the extra vote, and you'll be scum's Townbeard for it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm not getting it.
Maybe I need to be getting drunk
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

To be fair I don't care about the extra vote once it was clear cool dog was going to be unavailable
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

I think I am done here.

SirCakey promises Farside that she can have a extra vote if they agree and he lives.
Farside townreads him and refuses to vote his scumreads and sticks to voting town.

Not exactly a far out conclusion to reach when Farside can usually justify her opinions.

It's sad what power makes people do.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2836, farside22 wrote:To be fair I don't care about the extra vote once it was clear cool dog was going to be unavailable
And you never questioned why Cakey wouldn't try to start a CoolDog train but focused on everyone else as lurking?

Hmm I wonder why that is.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Creature »

Oh right, SirCakez is BP.
Sigh
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2837, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:I think I am done here.

SirCakey promises Farside that she can have a extra vote if they agree and he lives.
Farside townreads him and refuses to vote his scumreads and sticks to voting town.

Not exactly a far out conclusion to reach when Farside can usually justify her opinions.

It's sad what power makes people do.
Looks up the word:
Delusional

Sees a picture of Titus.

Wow I'm impressed I know someone that got their name in the dictionary.
You go girl!
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2839, Creature wrote:Oh right, SirCakez is BP.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by Not Chara »

ah, yes. i too would throw away my values and reads for the unimaginable power of a double-vote.
poor Skybird has probably already let her total control over the game cloud her judgement completely.

what about the much more likely: farside is townreading Cakez because of his hood interactions. like you are townreading Rational for their hood interactions.

please stop this argument. it is doubly distracting and useless when you're both townreading each other. :> albeit full of lines i am screencapping.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2842, Not Chara wrote:ah, yes. i too would throw away my values and reads for the unimaginable power of a double-vote.
poor Skybird has probably already let her total control over the game cloud her judgement completely.

what about the much more likely: farside is townreading Cakez because of his hood interactions. like you are townreading Rational for their hood interactions.

please stop this argument. it is doubly distracting and useless when you're both townreading each other. :> albeit full of lines i am screencapping.
Wins!

Thanks nc
If I didn't have plans with sky I'd pick you to ally with.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Not Chara »

ally with me on day 3 then.
or, OWK should ally with me. better yet, all three of us should ally on day 4. i'll make tea.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

@NC, No one thinks they would change their reads for power, but they convince themselves by townreading the person who gives them the power. It's not far from that to sheepage of scum, especially when the ability requires it.

Skybird didn't have to sheep Cakey I believe.

Since Farside cannot see reality smacking her in the face, she needs to be shown what she's doing here.

When her sole justificationis I am delusional, which is the same line scum is pushing and completely ignores Mastina and RR, yes she does need to see what she's doing.

This is abnormal for Farside.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2844, Not Chara wrote:ally with me on day 3 then.
or, OWK should ally with me. better yet, all three of us should ally on day 4. i'll make tea.
too early to determine my alliance yet.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2757, Firebringer wrote:That's pretty much NAI.
In post 2758, TheWayItEnds wrote:if we're waiting for cakez to show up and claim shit.

why would you claim shit for him before he shows up.
Cuz I'm trying to save us from a MISLYNCH. This is not a NAI ability to me. It's TOWN. If it was scum it means scum will ALWAYS have access to an extra vote and "maybe" another extra vote. Also, I know my own alignment, so when someone with THAT ability allies with me I KNOW they're FRIGGIN' Town. They could've just allied with their own scum buddy and guaranteed the extra vote use.

I tried to deter you from voting SC in every way I can while NOT confirming him so he won't be shot at night instead. I kept him low in my reads to make use of that extra vote ability to keep him safe (when that vote reflects on the VC you'd be more suspicious, which means he is still considered a viable lynch for the scum, which means he is not NK'd, which means I get to have one conf!town that I can actually communicate with for a couple more days. Someone who might be willing to listen to me and my crazy stuff when everybody's brushing me off.

SirCakez id CONF!TOWN to me.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'd still like to see Shiro lynched.
She made one weak case push and never responded to why she was scum read mcmenno.
Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:@NC, No one thinks they would change their reads for power, but they convince themselves by townreading the person who gives them the power. It's not far from that to sheepage of scum, especially when the ability requires it.

Since Farside cannot see reality smacking her in the face, she needs to be shown what she's doing here.

When her sole justificationis I am delusional, which is the same line scum is pushing and completely ignores Mastina and RR, yes she does need to see what she's doing.

:roll:
I see lots of sheeping with little commentary from many.
I'm pretty happy disagreeing with you and then come in day 2 with a Nelson laugh.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2845, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:@NC, No one thinks they would change their reads for power, but they convince themselves by townreading the person who gives them the power. It's not far from that to sheepage of scum, especially when the ability requires it.

i was speaking to both of you. this argument is not helpful. pick it up later, perhaps, but you aren't going to get anywhere now.
please trust me on this. i've gone through this situation too many times over
myself
in a single game.
or perhaps that makes me uniquely
unqualified
to talk about it. haha.
then again, you know each other personally, so perhaps i can't understand.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”