Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

I quite literally told farside, on this page, to NOT TvT with Titus.

Trench Warfare had *nothing* to do with us losing the first SU Titus.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4120, grapes wrote:RR is scum like even just this page he just tried making you and farside start tvting again not sure why people are unvoting that.

My other reads are staying pocketed for now. Need to see some catch-ups from people who probably know who they are.
Farside needs to be town to be townread.

She attacked me to dodge giving reads. I am ok with RR pushing there.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:37 pm

Boo. Fucking ninjaed, as I reference the same page. So dumb. Thanks for fucking up my post with your useless post A50. :(

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4125, Reasonably Rational wrote:...

I quite literally told farside, on this page, to NOT TvT with Titus.

Trench Warfare had *nothing* to do with us losing the first SU Titus.

-Cerb
Reliving SU1 won't help but you need to see your weaknesses. Until you do, you'll make the same mistakes.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 4126, Titus wrote:She attacked me to dodge giving reads. I am ok with RR pushing there.
You don't think that farside wondering why you got on her more about giving a full readslist and didn't for shiro isn't something she would find noteworthy as town?

What do you think of their reasons for the push there.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

In post 4121, Skybird wrote:
In post 3895, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:SB
So you are town reading NC merely on PT interaction. Is there anything in game that ms you think BC is town?

Dumb question but what is a townbeard????

OB1
Noted..... As I said I cant do anything about what my pervious slot did.
Do you think I am OMGUSing you? Also why do you think Twin is scum
I think you are confused Fuzzy. I haven't had a PT with NC. I'm still not sure on NC's alignment.
that very likely............
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4129, grapes wrote:
In post 4126, Titus wrote:She attacked me to dodge giving reads. I am ok with RR pushing there.
You don't think that farside wondering why you got on her more about giving a full readslist and didn't for shiro isn't something she would find noteworthy as town?

That's a false narrative. I asked Farside to do it twice. Shiro once. It's not like I grilled her. Shiro also engaged me reasonably.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4113, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 4108, farside22 wrote:
In post 4102, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Farside: just curious, need to clear something up. Earlier, when you said something about going along with whatever Titus was talking about in that post, you basically said only if Drixx stopped posting. Was it your intent to threaten us with being vigged to keep Drixx from posting? I didn't read it that way, but it has been brought to my attention that it could have been meant that way.

Please clarify.

-Cerb
In post 4103, Reasonably Rational wrote:Farside, do you think Titus is scum? The question you're asking, the accusation of inconsistent applying standards, is sorta a thing that people tend to ask those they're suspicious of about.

If you ARE suspicious of Titus, please share why. I don't understand it.

-Cerb
No, nothing like that. Drixx personality just makes me grind my teeth.

As for the second I'm bothered by Titus weak defense of Shiro when it came to the meta talk and just now she dodges my question about why she asked me over Shiro, like it's a thing.
She still isn't really explaining it. She just wanted to see if I noticed but doesn't follow up with Shiro.
There is a big gap in logic from Titus in regards to shiro and I'm going to push on Shiro and if scum ask Titus the hard questions further.
Okay, thanks for clarifying. Drixx has a learning curve involved, but once you understand him you'll <3 him too. :p

Mm. I really really think questioning Titus about this is a waste of time. Not because it's not an interesting thing to note but because she isn't scum(pretty dang unlikely at least, though BP claims always raise my suspicions, but her ccing cakes as scum makes like no sense at all), and you're not scum(cause balance!), neither of you are in danger of being lynched, therefore it's not useful.

-Cerb
Oh I get the cc part but cakez wasn't lying about being BP.
Trust me I even asked why scum Titus would bus one buddy and protect another. I'm working on that Tuesday.

Titus dodged my question too so I'm not sure why she is huffy about me doing it, even though if anyone read my post too rr I did respond Titus question.
So she's basically just not reading post.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Titus »

Do I see a readwall? No. Not answered.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 4125, Reasonably Rational wrote:I quite literally told farside, on this page, to NOT TvT with Titus.
So are you scumreading farside or not?

A better way to make town not argue with town and make noise would be

1) Tell them to shut the fuck up
2) Or let them work their shit out on their own

Not asking leading questions such as "farside you just called out titus for something scummy, you think she's scum? go into more detail about why you think she's scum."

So, congrats, you just made your inquiry look that much more disingenuous by saying this.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 4131, Titus wrote:That's a false narrative. I asked Farside to do it twice. Shiro once. It's not like I grilled her. Shiro also engaged me reasonably.
Right, which is why I find your side of the argument fair as well.

But farside probably doesn't as much because
it's her being scumread
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4134, grapes wrote:
In post 4125, Reasonably Rational wrote:I quite literally told farside, on this page, to NOT TvT with Titus.

Not asking leading questions such as "farside you just called out titus for something scummy, you think she's scum? go into more detail about why you think she's scum."

So, congrats, you just made your inquiry look that much more disingenuous by saying this.
Great, we established RR doesn't think like you.

He saw something incongruous with what he believed to be true. Getting Farside to comment and clarify her reads and why she's antagonistic is good.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by grapes »

No, it's a shitty nothing question I struggle to attribute town motive to.
Loopdan
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Loopdan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Loopdan »

I recognize a lot of names here. Should be fun.

I will read when I get time the next few days. Feel free to give me pointers to relevant info to guide me through these 166 pages.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:53 pm

You clearly haven't played with me before.

I don't tell people to just shut the fuck up in a tvt. I show them each WHY the other is town. I can't do that without knowing whatever poorly reasoned thoughts they have about one another.

Also, I've written you off as blind due to your bias, so any post I make responding to one of yours is certainly not for your benefit. It's to show the rest of the game your mistakes. How you read it doesn't matter in the least.

-Cerb
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4136, Titus wrote:

Great, we established RR doesn't think like you.

He saw something incongruous with what he believed to be true. Getting Farside to comment and clarify her reads and why she's antagonistic is good.
In post 4135, grapes wrote:
In post 4131, Titus wrote:That's a false narrative. I asked Farside to do it twice. Shiro once. It's not like I grilled her. Shiro also engaged me reasonably.

it's her being scumread
So I let Farside tunnel on town and prevent cohesion? I need to see where she and Shiro are to see where bridges have to be made if town. If scum, she is forced to give info.

Farside v Shiro is annoying as fuck. If they can start agreeing, good. Either they can or others can sort them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4133, Titus wrote:Do I see a readwall? No. Not answered.
Well that's a lie, should I bold it or will you say why it doesn't awnser your question?
In post 4135, grapes wrote:

it's her being scumread
That has nothing to do with it.
I don't care about Titus read on me. I'm wondering why she's not pushing Shiro to respond to the question or get huffy when Shiro dodges the question.
It's inconsistencies I notice.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4131, Titus wrote:
In post 4129, grapes wrote:

That's a false narrative. I asked Farside to do it twice. Shiro once. It's not like I grilled her. Shiro also engaged me reasonably.
Where did that happen?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

@ titus: Oh your talking about the day vig stuff. The non important part of all this.
Okay then.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4137, grapes wrote:No, it's a shitty nothing question I struggle to attribute town motive to.
Meh I didn't mind the question
As you can see I'm not letting Titus goad me this game day.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Grapes: while your around what did you think of Shiro going from aggressive to lynching lurks that I pointed out here.
In post 4098, farside22 wrote:
In post 3988, Shiro wrote:Eh I reached the conclusion that I was wrong about almost and I don't like RR lynch tbh, people seem convinced but meh.

Cooldog is policy lynch soo not much there.

I am still iffy suspicious about Farside tbh, like I doubt Varsoon woukd give town 2 dayvig. Then again I heavily doubt Farside is vig.
In post 4075, Shiro wrote:I am pretty sure peridot is trolling.

Vote:CoolDog
I mean you have the first comment about Cooldog and later followed by a vote.
Why is that OK to not now be aggressive and just vote someone you deem a pl?

I need to finish my game but there will be more Tuesday.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Titus »

What post answered my readwall question Farside?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 4139, Reasonably Rational wrote:I don't tell people to just shut the fuck up in a tvt. I show them each WHY the other is town. I can't do that without knowing whatever poorly reasoned thoughts they have about one another.
Why can't you extinguish a tvt without knowing what the poor reasons they're townreading each other are?

There's a contradiction of motive here. And I assure you, my posts on you (and this post) isn't for your benefit. But you'll respond to it, to me my reasons are bad. Hold some sorta weird thing over my head where you think I'm biased against you. And then continue to either nothing post, or fuck off and continue to not gamesolve or make more awkward attempts at it like you did just a while ago.

The literal exact same thing happened day one with cakes/farside. She called my read on him "gut"

I'm pretty sure every insignificant thing I've called you guys scum for has been explained away by something or other. You realize this is a game of opinions, I can't
know
that you're scum. But I'm pretty confident that you are going by experience and your trajectory as a whole this game, the way you say things, who you say them too. Your reads and their reasonings.

You haven't once made a comment such as "oh, okay guess I could see where you're coming from there or, alright maybe that's conceivable I could see you possibly thinking that's scummy"

But no. There is no reason in the world to call you scum and that is both your heads priority this game is to have that known.

You're scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Titus »

@grapes, I don't feel like getting in a protracted battle with you on RR. It just makes little practical sense to lynch them in particular. There's more scum. Entertain the possibility of them being town. The worst thing that happens is you have an intelligent dialogue with RR that lets you buddy fish. This is something others taught me. My tunnelling can shut that down. It seems like you are going down the same path.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 4145, farside22 wrote:Grapes: while your around what did you think of Shiro going from aggressive to lynching lurks that I pointed out here.
Those two posts you quoted from the original post I both found pretty bad now that you brought it to my attention.

Would like shiro's reasoning for turning around on A50 in particular

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”