Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4525 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

@Mathblade: sup yo?

If you check the tail end of Titus' ISO she wrote up a decent summary.

Fyi, your slot is basically scumread by all the movers and shakers of this game.

Klingon: you're being ridiculous. Stop being ridiculous, or explain why the precise phrasing Titus used is more likely to be a scum slip than anything else.

Shiro point about Creature is a valid concern. It would be nice to hear his perspective on the matter.

And on his blank vote for me on D1 after saying he townread our slot.

--Cerb

Pedit: your SU gambit was a lie. Not misdirection or obscurity, but an outright lie. Beyond that, I don't actually recall any other gambits you've performed as town, because I don't think I've played in a game with you as town where you cared enough to attempt gambits.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4526 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Okay so it looks like there is an alliance mechanic of some kind and people are talking of doing people and some such

Like I would like to be in an alliance with someone to be able to discuss the game and what I read.

Has anyone looked at who voted SirCakez yet since I think red is scum in this game?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4527 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4515, Klingoncelt wrote:Peridot isn't one of the "good" Gems.

Peridot is corrupted.
My research doesn't show a corrupted peridot.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4528 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 4272, Loopdan wrote:You people are adding more content faster than I can read the old stuff.
If there was any doubt this was a scum slot......
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4529 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by grapes »

VOTE: Mathblade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4530 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4526, MathBlade wrote:Okay so it looks like there is an alliance mechanic of some kind and people are talking of doing people and some such

Like I would like to be in an alliance with someone to be able to discuss the game and what I read.

Has anyone looked at who voted SirCakez yet since I think red is scum in this game?
I have but fresh eyes never hurt.

Are you in an alliance now?

P.s. Just pick someone, if they are taken, they'll let you know.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4531 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4395, Titus wrote:
In post 4392, Killthestory wrote:dammit kling is a she.

also kling is not scum stop.

please.

or else ill have to reveal my ultra powerful orle.
I don't think we're lynching Klingon today, so I think we can give you some time to explain why she cannot confirm Mastina as town, when Mastina (who is conftown) said she should. I find it off that you say she is. The only thing that gives me pause is the flail here. I wouldn't lose sleep if she was lynched.
Titus, what the hell shade are you trying to manufacture here?

Mastin is near-C-word Town by mechanics. Same with Yume.

I'm having a really hard time with Mastin because even though she was given my role info she claims I'm Scum. I don't know what the fuck is going through that little snowball's mind, but the problem isn't on my end. I even told her that proof of her knowing my role, confirmation that she got the info, is in a thread that will definitely be readable after the game ends.
She hasn't posted much since I said that last part.
I don't think it's a matter of her being Scum, I think she harbors grudges. Grudges aren't worth gamethrowing.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4532 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4525, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Mathblade: sup yo?

If you check the tail end of Titus' ISO she wrote up a decent summary.

Fyi, your slot is basically scumread by all the movers and shakers of this game.

Klingon: you're being ridiculous. Stop being ridiculous, or explain why the precise phrasing Titus used is more likely to be a scum slip than anything else.

Shiro point about Creature is a valid concern. It would be nice to hear his perspective on the matter.

And on his blank vote for me on D1 after saying he townread our slot.

--Cerb

Pedit: your SU gambit was a lie. Not misdirection or obscurity, but an outright lie. Beyond that, I don't actually recall any other gambits you've performed as town, because I don't think I've played in a game with you as town where you cared enough to attempt gambits.
Don't care about the scumreads. Will help out town as long as that is. If that means mislynching me after I get some reads down so be it. I replace into slots a lot and am used to being scumread for it. I plan on checking lots of ISOs so I will do that. Thanks.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4533 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by grapes »

Seen enough from that slot.

Let's let the lurkfucks catchup/be replaced while we run this up to a claim. Go from there.

The day is just about at the point where it's gonna start dragging can just feel it.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4534 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:54 pm

In post 4531, Klingoncelt wrote:

please.

I don't think we're lynching Klingon today, so I think we can give you some time to explain why she cannot confirm Mastina as town, when Mastina (who is conftown) said she should. I find it off that you say she is. The only thing that gives me pause is the flail here. I wouldn't lose sleep if she was lynched.

I'm having a really hard time with Mastin because even though she was given my role info she claims I'm Scum. I don't know what the fuck is going through that little snowball's mind, but the problem isn't on my end. I even told her that proof of her knowing my role, confirmation that she got the info, is in a thread that will definitely be readable after the game ends.
I don't think it's a matter of her being Scum, I think she harbors grudges. Grudges aren't worth gamethrowing.
Klingon, why aren't you considering the possibility that your action was interfered with?

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4535 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4398, Not Chara wrote:

please.

my hangup with Klingon is her claiming such a thing at all. considering you know her better than i do: would she lie about something like this as scum?
As Scum this early in the game I'd be happy to park on a likely mislynch wagon that someone else started.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4536 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4534, Reasonably Rational wrote:

please.

Klingon, why aren't you considering the possibility that your action was interfered with?

-Cerb
It definitely was not interfered with.

Mastin knows.

Period.
-
MiniDeathStar
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4537 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I was in an alliance episode 1 with a player and some big weird one. I am not sure if it is going on still or not just the thread locked. Will ask the mod. I need to read up more in depth on how the alliance stuff works but maybe?

I am more trying to post here so I don't fucking drown.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4538 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4536, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4534, Reasonably Rational wrote:

please.

-Cerb
It definitely was not interfered with.

Mastin knows.

Period.
What evidence do you have of that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4539 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4533, grapes wrote:Seen enough from that slot.

Let's let the lurkfucks catchup/be replaced while we run this up to a claim. Go from there.

The day is just about at the point where it's gonna start dragging can just feel it.
This game is more than 100 pages past RVS. Excuse me while I read. If you wish me to address something ask.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4540 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by grapes »

No I'm good thanks.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4541 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4537, MathBlade wrote:I was in an alliance episode 1 with a player and some big weird one. I am not sure if it is going on still or not just the thread locked. Will ask the mod. I need to read up more in depth on how the alliance stuff works but maybe?

I am more trying to post here so I don't fucking drown.
It's done. Farside closed it.

Alliances normally work by players submitting each other's name to Varsoona. If both submit each other, they get a hood the following day and alliance abilities activate. Season finales allow for larger hoods and bigger powers.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4542 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 4302, Titus wrote:Is it bad that I don't know what half of those pronouns mean?
Pronouns are pronouns. They are what people ask to be addressed as when you are not using their name.
They don't mean anything more than 'he' or 'she' do. Nor do they mean anything
less
There might be some technical differentials here and there, but I honestly don't know them because I don't care to, and you know why I don't care to? Because I don't need to.

The one, and ONLY, important thing, is to respect the wishes of an individual and to address that person with the pronoun that person requests. Even if it's something obscure. (Though, I've heard of well over half of those before because I'm active in that community, obv.) But this should go without saying. The pronouns mean something to the person asking to be called by them. There's literally no harm in me respecting the wishes of that individual, yet quite a bit of harm in me deliberately choosing not to.
My academy.
Agnigi
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4543 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4399, farside22 wrote:
As for kling the thing with dgb and her is weird. The late miller claim is questionable, sometimes when I read kling post I feel like I'm reading someone playing a completely different game.
Late?
LATE???

Post, my 3rd post, 16 pages into the prequel phase.

Terribly late.

Yeah. :roll:
-
MiniDeathStar
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4544 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:01 pm

Hmm. It seems quite weird for there to be two millers in the game who are both mechanically equipped to confirm their alignments to someone else.

It's so weird I have absolutely no idea how ro take it. Even if there were just one, with that ability(gated as it waa behind an event trigger from what Mastin said, it would still be weird...there being two of them is...difficult to grok to say the least.

-Cerb
Show

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #4545 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 4329, Almost50 wrote:You may add Almost/Shiro vouching for eachother (well, technically we're NOT confirmed to eachother, but due to some "enlightened guessing" I think we are semi-confirmed to eachother by now.)
Do pardon me for calling bullshit, but.
I am totally calling bullshit.
My academy.
Agnigi
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4546 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

SirCakez (LYNCH): Not Chara, mastin2, Obi-Wan Kenobi, McMenno, grapes, Shiro, Xkfyu, SnarkySnowman, Yume, Kraskaeaque, Klingoncelt, Reasonably Rational

So this is who was on the wagon that flipped scum. Finding the first few non RVS votes will likely be town just based on lynching patterns and scum would likely be in other places.

It looks like people are talking miller claims?

Who claimed what?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4547 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4542, mastin2 wrote:
In post 4302, Titus wrote:Is it bad that I don't know what half of those pronouns mean?
Pronouns are pronouns. They are what people ask to be addressed as when you are not using their name.
They don't mean anything more than 'he' or 'she' do. Nor do they mean anything
less
There might be some technical differentials here and there, but I honestly don't know them because I don't care to, and you know why I don't care to? Because I don't need to.

The one, and ONLY, important thing, is to respect the wishes of an individual and to address that person with the pronoun that person requests. Even if it's something obscure. (Though, I've heard of well over half of those before because I'm active in that community, obv.) But this should go without saying. The pronouns mean something to the person asking to be called by them. There's literally no harm in me respecting the wishes of that individual, yet quite a bit of harm in me deliberately choosing not to.
I don't know what this is in regards to but this should be quoted for truth.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4548 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4434, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:As I said I don't do hypothetical. Now if you are asking me who I vote to lynch if I had the hammer vote with these two wagon I would prob pick Klingon, The idea is to hope to lynch Klingon and hope to get a fake miler. Both players are playing so weird it is hard to get a good read on either one. Both players are not making a lot of sense,
What "both?"

DGB's been largely silent on the matter.
-
MiniDeathStar
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4549 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 4546, MathBlade wrote:So this is who was on the wagon that flipped scum. Finding the first few non RVS votes will likely be town just based on lynching patterns and scum would likely be in other places.
So chara is scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”