Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 824, Zachstralkita wrote:I mean I still want to lynch Mimikyu but everyone thinks I'm fucking deluded apparently
Decided to give it a second look for ya.

His was pretty bad, but I'm not seeing nearly as much lurking as The-Jester
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 819, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 816, Ümläüt wrote:
In post 814, Zachstralkita wrote:
Aubrey wrote:I like the fact that the both of you are double guessing your reads on Gamma. It seems townie. I doubt scum would buss/push Gamma this close to getting lynched then suddenly back off. Not only is it super risky to bus this early as scum, but I feel like scum would commit to the bussing instead of backing off as well. Further more, if you two were scum looking to hunt other scum, I feel as if you would commit to the Gamma lynching even if you begin to have doubts regarding how scummy they may actually be. Any kill is beneficial to you as long as it isn't one of your own. In short, lynch the possible scum/town player, then night kill your other/stronger scum reads that developed later in the day phase.

You both have good town leans for me.
Odd, considering your vote is on Gamma.
I don't see how this is odd at all. There's nothing inconsistent or even troublesome about scumreading Gamma while townreading someone for doing otherwise, especially not when Gamma is by far the leading wagon right now.

Obviously not at face value but I found something off about the way he worded it.
:facepalm: :roll:

A repeat of my past it seems. How is my wording odd this time.
In post 815, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 814, Zachstralkita wrote:Odd, considering your vote is on Gamma.
Let's get him

VOTE: Aubrey
I bet you would love to see me gone. Interesting I go from a town read for you to suddenly worse than BTD...Seems like a revenge vote. I hope everyone also notes that once again, Dunn doesn't give reasons for his thinking.

--

I'm digging Vax. His reads are similar to mine. Maybe not in order. Jester has been giving me some similar ill vibes, but it's more of a gut read. I briefly mentioned it earlier in the game. We differ on Gamma.
In post 821, Aristophanes wrote:I don't see any of these counterwagon happening
afraid so. However, we have a few days. Who knows.
In post 816, Ümläüt wrote:
In post 814, Zachstralkita wrote:
Aubrey wrote:I like the fact that the both of you are double guessing your reads on Gamma. It seems townie. I doubt scum would buss/push Gamma this close to getting lynched then suddenly back off. Not only is it super risky to bus this early as scum, but I feel like scum would commit to the bussing instead of backing off as well. Further more, if you two were scum looking to hunt other scum, I feel as if you would commit to the Gamma lynching even if you begin to have doubts regarding how scummy they may actually be. Any kill is beneficial to you as long as it isn't one of your own. In short, lynch the possible scum/town player, then night kill your other/stronger scum reads that developed later in the day phase.

You both have good town leans for me.
Odd, considering your vote is on Gamma.
I don't see how this is odd at all. There's nothing inconsistent or even troublesome about scumreading Gamma while townreading someone for doing otherwise, especially not when Gamma is by far the leading wagon right now.
Thank you!
In post 817, Aristophanes wrote:Aubrey wagon?
I'll pass.
And you! Thank you!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

When did I say you were worse than btd?

Why not talk about Gamma, by the way?

Yes, I would like to see you gone, since recently (as I've pointed out) you went from voting me to gamma but went off on a mini rant to go back to it later. At this point I know you'll vote whoever has the most votes

I'm also ok with jester being lynched for being parked on me forever
In post 818, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Let's get him

Opportunistic vote.
This ones better:

VOTE: Gamma
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 827, Dunnstral wrote:When did I say you were worse than btd?

Why not talk about Gamma, by the way?

Yes, I would like to see you gone, since recently (as I've pointed out) you went from voting me to gamma but went off on a mini rant to go back to it later. At this point I know you'll vote whoever has the most votes

I'm also ok with jester being lynched for being parked on me forever
In post 818, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Let's get him

Opportunistic vote.
This ones better:

Do I even have to say what's wrong with this vote?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

You can't
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

OMGUS. That's what's wrong with it.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ümläüt
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by Ümläüt »

VOTE: Dunnstral

Actually in agreement with Gamma here about the opportunism. Eyeing Zach as well.
“Of course it's my fault. There's no one else here who could be responsible for anything.”
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Don't be dumb
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:20 am

Post by Aristophanes »

UNVOTE:

I've unconvinced myself that I am in the right place.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:59 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Ümläüt wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral

Actually in agreement with Gamma here about the opportunism. Eyeing Zach as well.

Are you joking? Me pointing out my thoughts isn't opportunistic.

That
is opportunistic.
Ümläüt
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Ümläüt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Ümläüt »

I'm not eyeing you for being opportunistic, I'm eyeing you because I have trouble crediting your misgivings about Aubrey's post as genuine.
“Of course it's my fault. There's no one else here who could be responsible for anything.”
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 827, Dunnstral wrote:At this point I know you'll vote whoever has the most votes

Hello contradiction. I also assume my Jester, Dunn, and earlier votes were also of popular opinion?
In post 827, Dunnstral wrote: Why not talk about Gamma, by the way?
I have.
In post 827, Dunnstral wrote:
Yes, I would like to see you gone, since recently (as I've pointed out) you went from voting me to gamma but went off on a mini rant to go back to it later.
Unless you think BTD or myself is town all of a sudden, then I doubt you are much different than me. I campaigned against someone who I think maybe scum, people didn't rally behind it, so I moved onto another person who I had issues with that a bigger number of people thought was possible scum. I consider this also a contradiction on your part.
In post 833, Aristophanes wrote:UNVOTE:

I've unconvinced myself that I am in the right place.
Why?

--

Totally down for lynching either Dunn or Gamma. Not much of a preference.
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:24 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

In post 820, Vaxkiller wrote:I'm goign to write out some thoughts as I read.

I'm n page 9 right now, holy cow you guys talk alot.... that's... GREAT!

Blackstar seems kinda aggressive but I have more of a null read on him so far.

Jester seems pretty scummy to me at the moment. Hes just sitting in the back acting like a commentator.

Page 10

Not really agreeing with meow's (i know its my slot!) thoughts on Gamma. Jester actually joins the game with post

Page 13

I'm seeing some similar commentator actions from Dunn, they have some thoughts on people but don't explain why.

Page 18 (yeah im stating to skim through some pages. I've been reading for more than 2 hours now!)

Holy shit! Some guy name BTD6_maker is in this game? Lurking hard!

Clearly you missed my explanation of my Real Life being busy.

Oh god I just powered through he last of it.

I need more time to read through iso's but here are some current thoughts of where we are at. I'm not down for a gamma vote. Dunn vote im ok with , but would really prefer a jester vote first.

Do you have any reasoning for your Townread on Gamma and scumread on Jester and Dunn?

I'm not sure about a something smart vote yet. I still have a null read with a slight town edge.

I'm just going to post what I have and start participating wher we are at in the game.

VOTE: The-Jester
Overall this is nullish to me.
Other Real Life things are more important right now. However, I should be fine by the start of Day 2.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:36 am

Post by The_Jester »

I'm halfway through my catch-up post.
Why'd the clown drive over the cup?
He wanted to crack him up!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 791, Aubrey wrote:You've also forgotten my question a
SECOND
time SS.
lmao, sorry! if it's this one:
In post 755, Aubrey wrote:I'm still waiting to know why you would prefer to lynch a gut read over a read in which you seem to have some logical reasoning behind SS.
the answer is that, at that time, my reasoning on Gamma was conflicted; he had done some newb-towny things and some newb-scummy things; and furthermore, he strikes me as an easy push for scum to make. whereas I don't think I've actually liked anything Dunnstral has done.

however I promise I'll stop being lame and RIGHT NOW I will ISO some people and come up with some reads!

and by the way, Vax, Jester is my strongest townread and you're voting him for playstyle stuff (that actually makes him towny in my eyes b/c meta).
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Something_Smart »

So, I don't think anyone else besides Gamma and Dunn can (or should) realistically be lynched today, based on people's general reads and votes. I'm in partial agreement with Ari in that new counterwagons probably won't happen, and even if they did they'd probably end up being a terrible deadline wagon on town.

After ISOing Gamma and Dunn (these were the 2 main people I wanted to look at), I think lynching Dunn today is better. I don't have a strong read on Gamma, because he's fairly new and for reasons I mentioned before. Essentially, I see a lot of matter-of-factness in his ISO, which is normally good, but he's agreeing with so many people and seems hesitant to produce original thoughts. I don't feel comfortable sorting him without flips.

Dunn seems to be BSing his way through the game. It's not that he has no valid content, it's just that it's all over the place and doesn't contribute to any unified scumhunting picture; it's more like he's trying to not attract attention for any one thing for too long. He's done a whole lot of questionable things and pushed a whole bunch of easy pushes, and I don't expect this read to become more informed with flips like I do with Gamma.

VOTE: Dunnstral
The_Jester
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
The_Jester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:29 am

Post by The_Jester »

Sorry for my inactivity but I've just quit my shitty job and got a new one, which is an improvement but leaves me with very little free time.

Let's do the catch-up thing.

Spoiler:
p19:

MeowMix's right about BTD6's vote on Gamma being bad.
Zach seems to share this notion but doesn't elaborate which is weak.
S_S provoking discussion but some of his questions seem very forced, like #461; good point about multiball.
Don't like Dunn putting so much weight on pure meta stuff.

p20:

Aubrey makes sense and I too don't think Zach was scum-whiteknighting BTD6.
Zach's reaction to Dunn's tunnelling seems geuine and I doubt they can be scum together.
Ari with excuses (Q.Q quote walls).
Aubrey's vote on Dunn is logical.
Also not surprised Gamma decided to jump on Dunn's wagon, after Aubrey's arguments.
Not sure I agree with Blackstar that sheeping's inherently scummy.
Stuff like #491 makes me townread Blackstar hard.

p21:

Wtf was the purpose for Dunn's #502? To me it's like he knows BTD's scum and sets people up for a mislynch after BTD's scumflip. If he gets lynched before Dunn and actually flips scum, I'm gonna be very suspicious of Dunn (well, even more than I'm now). His #503 also makes me wonder about a potential bus strat.
Aubrey's #505 pretty much sums up my thoughts on Dunn.
I like Gamma's stance there.
Blackstar makes a good point with his 1v1 with BTD in #511.
BTD blames his weak play on RL and I can understand him but I'm not sure if that's truly the case here.
SS made a good point about Ari looking fake but he retracted. Not a fan.
Like Aubrey's response to SS regarding pressuring BTD in #518.
Blackstar and Aubrey seem to have a similar mindset. Both are my townreads at this point.

p22:

SS has rightfully pointed out Gamma's just repeating after others with no new content to add. Gamma's next few posts seem very weak too.
Found Aubrey's #548 to be insightful and it shows he's actively scumhunting and analysing the game.

p23:

Gamma doesn't seem to actually read the game and only after people pressure him, he picks somebody to ISO and goes: hey, this guy is pretty scummy, no? And just picks another target after being convinced otherwise. And he calls Dunn inconsistent...
Don't like Dunn's vote on Gamma.
Zach wanting to lynch Mimikyu after the guy's been gone for so long seems really weird.
More excuses from Ari, his #572 seems really fake. His cheerful attitude seems very forced.

p24:

Note: Blackstar didn't want to vote Gamma when BTD and Umlaut were on him but he's okay with Dunn/Ari.
About Ari's #579: I don't agree with his opinion on Mimikyu. Also his whole analysis boils down to: "peeps u so random and play bad lol! I guess I don't have to put any effort into reading this game lol!" ugh...
Zach's #582/584 make me townread him a little bit less.
Dunn seems to have quite a huge ego. In #586 he seems to be saying: I'm a better scum player than you realise. Not sure scum would want to push something like this into the spotlight but it could be a tease.
I'm actually starting to dislike Zach in #590. He's blamed Dunn for tunnelling him but all he does at this point is talk about Dunn and use it as an excuse not to talk about other stuff. But then he follows with a pretty good point on BTD in #593 so I don't know.
SS's talking about putting pressure on nullish players but does nothing about it :/

p25:

Again Blackstar's reading in my mind. Aaand ofc Aubrey agrees with him too. Townbloc anyone?
SS's bare 'pressure' vote on Meow in #604 is pretty laughable. Come on, you can do better than that!
After reading Mimikyu's ISO and Zach's case on him I can actually see Mimikyu as potential scum. Not enough content to be decisive as of yet though.
Ari still in the vacuum.
Liking Zach here.

Okay I won't be able to finish my catch up tonight so I'm gonna post this as it is and follow with the second part tomorrow. Way too much content to break through at once.
Why'd the clown drive over the cup?
He wanted to crack him up!
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Aubrey »

^ now THIS is a catch up post. Feeling better about Jester.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Aubrey »

UNVOTE: Gamma.
VOTE: Dunn.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 836, Aubrey wrote:Why?
Because things are shaking up and I want to make sure I actually see scum here. I'll Iso them and Dumm and see what I can do from there.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 836, Aubrey wrote:
In post 827, Dunnstral wrote:At this point I know you'll vote whoever has the most votes

Hello contradiction
. I also assume my Jester, Dunn, and earlier votes were also of popular opinion?
I'm wrong here, where I stroke though . Wasn't keeping up with the votes correctly. Before Dunn Voted Gamma, I believe the votes were tied. Dunn's vote however tipped Gamma's vote count over by 1 in comparison to Dunn's.

VC MOD please?
and thank you.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Creature »

Votecount 1.12
[0] BTD6_Maker
[1] Mimikyu - Zachstralkita
[1] Something_Smart - BlackStar
[0] Vaxkiller
[0] Aubrey
[2] Gamma Emerald - BTD6_Maker, Dunnstral
[0] hi im Yakko
[0] BlackStar
[1] Zachstralkita - hi im Yakko
[5] Dunnstral - The_Jester, Gamma Emerald, Ümläüt, Something_Smart, Aubrey [L-2]

[1] The_Jester - Vaxkiller
[1] Ümläüt - Mimikyu
[0] Aristophanes

[0] Nolynch

Not voting: Aristophanes

There are 13 players alive, 7 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2016-09-27 13:00:00)
Sigh
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

hold the fuck up

Since I'm more free and more inclined to post here now I'll get into that

For the record I don't like this wagon right now and if anything want Dunnstral to post his reads. It's not that he's a scum impossibility to me, but that the lynch Gamma crowd has suddenly had a convenient revelation that would prompt the wagon switch at the same time and no one is addressing that. Oh, oh, because there's no opposition to the lynch it's so opportunistic and suddenly all of you want to switch?
w o w
, how convenient!

Does no one care? Or are you not caring on purpose? Quite fucking obviously there are strings being pulled.

That is the main factor. The other one is I don't actually have a game with Scum Dunnstral, well technically, but I'm very certain he plays very similar as both alignments. This is key. And there's lynches I'd much rather prefer.

Gamma
himself
hopped on his fucking counterwagon with no shame.

I don't know why people are giving me shit about still wanting to lynch my probably top scumread. Like he should have stopped being scum to me or something. Get the fuck out of here. Sorry guys, I don't fucking make up SRs when convenient to me. I felt strongly about Mimikyu when I voted him. I still feel strongly about it now. If you don't care then say so.
Ümläüt wrote:I'm not eyeing you for being opportunistic, I'm eyeing you because I have trouble crediting your misgivings about Aubrey's post as genuine.
Yeah Umlaut, we should just have the same opinions and feel the same way at the same time all the time so everything can be fine? Of what I post, what is the deductive method that allows you to determine what is genuine or not?

The_Jester wrote: I'm actually starting to dislike Zach in #590. He's blamed Dunn for tunnelling him but all he does at this point is talk about Dunn and use it as an excuse not to talk about other stuff. But then he follows with a pretty good point on BTD in #593 so I don't know.
What you're not familiar with is that the norm for myself and Funnstral is to argue for a fuckton of pages and have people bitch at us. I tried to detract from that this game but eventually gave in to the relentless stream of shit. It's my fragile human soul. I can only take so much.

Of the people on Gamma's wagon, if I had to name someone suspicious, it's Jester based on that catch-up, but I'll wait for him to finish it to say what I have to say. The whole Aubrey situation is fucking bizarre because when I state an opinion based on my perception and not even attack or push, I'm in the wrong.

It might be that Fix-it Felix avatar that has my emotions going haywire, but I don't see the fuss about S_S. It looks like he's been shooting straight to me from here.

Yakko's been getting a free pass for not doing shit simply because "I'm scum", which is just dandy, isn't it?. I'm not too fond of when people say I'm scum and don't present their bullshit argument so I can go into precisely how bullshit it is. Please provide me with that common courtesy. Are you gonna say it's a gut read, bud? It doesn't make it any less obvious to anyone if you don't.

If you guys are fine with that I'm not gonna say shit because it's a testament to the amount of fuckery people condone this game. I'd definitely lynch there, though as opposed to these fucking options. BTD does not, to me, give the appearance of that scum who's under pressure. I think in his situation, scum that was trying to slide by would opt to acquiesce and attempt to post heavy content rather than still not doing that and still saying they'll be inactive. That's not someone who's deceiving us IMO.

Vax himself I need to get accustomed to his posts. However MeowMix was a very strong TR of mine and I liked his posts a lot.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

That wasn't to say I think Gamma's scum necessarily, just that the entire way that played out fucking
reeked
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 847, Zachstralkita wrote:
hold the fuck up

Since I'm more free and more inclined to post here now I'll get into that

For the record I don't like this wagon right now and if anything want Dunnstral to post his reads. It's not that he's a scum impossibility to me, but that the lynch Gamma crowd has suddenly had a convenient revelation that would prompt the wagon switch at the same time and no one is addressing that. Oh, oh, because there's no opposition to the lynch it's so opportunistic and suddenly all of you want to switch?
w o w
, how convenient!

Does no one care? Or are you not caring on purpose? Quite fucking obviously there are strings being pulled.

That is the main factor. The other one is I don't actually have a game with Scum Dunnstral, well technically, but I'm very certain he plays very similar as both alignments. This is key. And there's lynches I'd much rather prefer.

Gamma
himself
hopped on his fucking counterwagon with no shame.

I don't know why people are giving me shit about still wanting to lynch my probably top scumread. Like he should have stopped being scum to me or something. Get the fuck out of here. Sorry guys, I don't fucking make up SRs when convenient to me. I felt strongly about Mimikyu when I voted him. I still feel strongly about it now. If you don't care then say so.
Ümläüt wrote:I'm not eyeing you for being opportunistic, I'm eyeing you because I have trouble crediting your misgivings about Aubrey's post as genuine.
Yeah Umlaut, we should just have the same opinions and feel the same way at the same time all the time so everything can be fine? Of what I post, what is the deductive method that allows you to determine what is genuine or not?

The_Jester wrote: I'm actually starting to dislike Zach in #590. He's blamed Dunn for tunnelling him but all he does at this point is talk about Dunn and use it as an excuse not to talk about other stuff. But then he follows with a pretty good point on BTD in #593 so I don't know.
What you're not familiar with is that the norm for myself and Funnstral is to argue for a fuckton of pages and have people bitch at us. I tried to detract from that this game but eventually gave in to the relentless stream of shit. It's my fragile human soul. I can only take so much.

Of the people on Gamma's wagon, if I had to name someone suspicious, it's Jester based on that catch-up, but I'll wait for him to finish it to say what I have to say. The whole Aubrey situation is fucking bizarre because when I state an opinion based on my perception and not even attack or push, I'm in the wrong.

It might be that Fix-it Felix avatar that has my emotions going haywire, but I don't see the fuss about S_S. It looks like he's been shooting straight to me from here.

Yakko's been getting a free pass for not doing shit simply because "I'm scum", which is just dandy, isn't it?. I'm not too fond of when people say I'm scum and don't present their bullshit argument so I can go into precisely how bullshit it is. Please provide me with that common courtesy. Are you gonna say it's a gut read, bud? It doesn't make it any less obvious to anyone if you don't.

If you guys are fine with that I'm not gonna say shit because it's a testament to the amount of fuckery people condone this game. I'd definitely lynch there, though as opposed to these fucking options. BTD does not, to me, give the appearance of that scum who's under pressure. I think in his situation, scum that was trying to slide by would opt to acquiesce and attempt to post heavy content rather than still not doing that and still saying they'll be inactive. That's not someone who's deceiving us IMO.

Vax himself I need to get accustomed to his posts. However MeowMix was a very strong TR of mine and I liked his posts a lot.
What does this mean for your read on me?
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Open Games”