Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Touché
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Nero, I asked you ur reads to see where ur head was.

I'm struggling for scum reads, hence why I'm defaulting to lurkers.

Gammas reads have been horrible but my gut still says town.

I like many of the louder posters like u wisdom hark vecna Kraska.

Sircakes is the one poster with substantial posts who I'm nervous about. My last 2 games with him are one I can't talk about but I may have flaked hydra with u, but people can read and see what he flipped, but in that game I felt he was calm sir cakes like I'm seeing here. The game before that was the waltz dance game where he went guns a blazing (wrongly) about pie guy.

Very drastic differences and this game doesn't feel like town sircakez

He would probably be the one poster with any substance of posts I'd consider lynching. Otherwise it's gonna be a lurker for me.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm betting my reads will get better Day 2. Right now there's no flips and a lot of players to keep track of, so my reads are pretty much shite.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1458, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think anyone versed in the flavor knows what an FBI agent would be.
The flavor of the FBI Agent
It just seems like a really convenient claim to me with the flavor being about a serial killer and all
In post 1471, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1457, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1455, Gamma Emerald wrote:One action in that sentence means "a certain action". Please don't get into a semantics battle with me, I hate those.
I'm just really baffled, not trying to argue semantics
Synik wrote:I don't have time for this game today sorry. Should be back tomorrow.

Claim: fbi agent.
Seems legit
Flavor?
Why if u feel it's legit u didn't unvote?

No point in keeping him at L-1

unvote synic

FBI agent is a tough fake claim. No real SK would let one live so this should self resolve very quickly or we lynch in a day or two.
It was sarcasm
In post 1474, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1471, I Am Innocent wrote:FBI agent is a tough fake claim. No real SK would let one live so this should self resolve very quickly or we lynch in a day or two.
Thats a good point

VOTE: mewtaph
I at least want to hear his flavor and some real content b4 moving my vote.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

Relevant to now because i haven't actually read: Can anyone that actually knows the flavor think of a possible SK in the flavor?

I can only think of 1, that could be possibly construed as a SK, and it makes me think it might not be a thing.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1501, Mewtaph wrote:There is no case on Synik from what I read
2 players had a meta scum read on him. I think his ISO is wonky and 350 looks like scum that knows Hark is town. Synik has been unimpressive.
In post 1501, Mewtaph wrote:received a few frustrated townie vibes from his posts
Both alignments can show frustration.
In post 1501, Mewtaph wrote:Sure, Creature meta reasons may have implicated the slot but that is no reason (imo) to drive someone up to intent.
What else should we have done then? B/c like the only thing that has been happening thus far as been a "Creature is scummy, no Nero is the scummy one for making a wagon serious"
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

X number of players find a slot scummy and wagon him.

then a ton of other players yell at how he shouldn't of been wagoned and there was no case on him (despite there very much being a case)

Have ANY of you actully played mafia before?!?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Basic
Basic
Goon
Basic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Basic »

In post 1529, JasonWazza wrote:Relevant to now because i haven't actually read: Can anyone that actually knows the flavor think of a possible SK in the flavor?

I can only think of 1, that could be possibly construed as a SK, and it makes me think it might not be a thing.

^^ RC needed more flavour and would like to hear a response to the above from people who have actually read/seen DN.
If it's not going to be remembered in Five years time,
It's not worth worrying about Five minutes longer.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

It just doesn't make sense for him to be mafia, I only see him being town aligned or SK/other neutral role fake claiming. Why wouldn't the mafia just let this run and go along with the ride if Synik was town? No reasons really stick out to me. Keeping in mind that the mafia doesn't have daychat (mod confirmed) + occam's razor + like 3 unexplained shitty votes on his wagon = I think he is town tunneled by town and a few mafia members going along with it.
Yeah, Synik has been unimpressive but that isn't scum indicative. If you're lynching strictly based off of that, then you can lynch a lot of people in this game including myself, at least some of which have to be town because there are just too many players in that category.
Meta is not a valid attack especially when you're not even sure who the owner of the alt is... (why can't 1210 come from town?)
Players that led the lynch are not scummy, in fact I townread all of them. But this is just an awful lynch and never should have been brought up/encouraged to intent in the first place. What should have been done is less tunneling and more "what if I considered that he was town for a brief moment, does this explain anything?".
--
If one other person asks me for my read list I will post the top half of it but no more than that.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Where is your reads list? :)

Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

Mmph. Fine. Next post
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

When Synik claimed FBI agent i kinda thought it might be a TSO alt since tha'ts like his go to scum fakeclaim. But there are plenty of reasons why scum would claim FBI agent.
Mewtaph wrote:Meta is not a valid attack especially when you're not even sure who the owner of the alt is... (why can't 1210 come from town?)
no one was attacking Synik over meta, that was Creature.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1210, Synik wrote:
In post 1184, kraska77 wrote:Synik's posting has been robotic and awkward
He's barely interacting with the people pushing for his lynch
Barely even acknowledged his wagon at all
Every bit of this looks like cornered scum and yet gamma and basic still call this a mislynch :roll:
Who's pushing for my lynch?

Wisdom's case involves me breaking site rules but hes always a tunneling moron so thats par for the course.

Everyone is using my wagon as an excuse to blend in.
I don't see how this can't come from scum.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

What named FBI agents are there in the game? Penber, his wife and?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Anime not game
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

hihihi town list
Spoiler:
Almost always town

ira - his actions and posts are very protown, I doubt he is scum and I don't see any possible scum partners either. I am very confident in this read)
Nero Cain - (a bit outdated) lmao the ppl on Nero's wagon, I bet there is at least 1 if not 2 scum there. his posts just scream town to me, and any argument concerning meta will not convince me. And ofc, any argument started with the basis of meta is awful
Wisdom - I do think that this is town!Wisdom, but I heavily doubt that I will be sheeping him D1 and probably not D2 because thus far his pushes and reads have been a little off in my eyes. Super tunnelly on me and Synik, Synik's 1210 sums up what I think of him right now
Ankamius - I am very confident in my Anka town read. Yes, I voted him because at the start his posts seemed a little off to me. I understand where he's coming from 949 and I agree with almost every post that he has said concerning Synik. I feel that mafia has no reason to stick their head out this far, but town does

Likely town

kraska - I can't tell if she's just a little bit orthrodox with her methods when it comes to working out the game and just town, or scum. I don't see too much basis for the latter atm so I'm gonna go with the former for now and probably for a long time
Basic - I think that Basic is legitimately trying to figure out the game for the most part, but I can't say that anything Basic's done so far has helped me articulate my reads. Then again, I'm a culprit of my own words. Likely town pile.
Gamma - I read him as quirky town but some of his itneractions are questionable if the scum have day chat. (Gamma and narna interaction) Edit: nvm, Gamma moves up to Likely town from weak townread. I think that he's trying to work out the game on a continuous basis.
IaI - I still like his posts, ex (too lazy to look deeper into his ISO) post , reads as probably genuine to me so as such he stays in the Likely town pile. I will need to read his ISO though.
Almost Chara - love their 1190. Will place in likely town pile for now, could look into his ISO a little bit more possibly at a later date.
Synik - so town is on this wagon yet he is dropping frustrated town tells all over the place but noone cares to acknowledge it apart from Ank. the basis of the wagon is simply not good enough for it to be driven to intent to hammer. instead players decide to ride this shitty (meta?) wagon on Creature's slot all the way to intent to hammer. town please wake up :/)

Weak townread

Narna - Their posts are pretty towny and knowing that daychat is unallowed is absolutely fantastic as it allows me to place her in weak townread for now. Hope I can see more to discern her alignment)
Vecna - moved down from town to weak townread. I think he's town, but I am pretty worried about his lack of recent posts. I also saw someone link a Vecna!scum game and it was very convincing to me, so I must keep a vigilant eye on his slot. I wouldn't be completely surprised if he was scum.
Sondam - I have some doubts but some of his more recent posts have allowed me to confidently place him as weak townread/Likely town. Similarly though, I am keeping a close eye on this player for anything suspicious but currently I don't have very much to push Sondam to a full lynch.

If you have any questions or concerns, anything you need me to clarify, etc. Some of this is outdated from a few days back.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We should stop the "who is a FBI agent in the show" and let Synik claim who they are first.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yeah I'm dumb
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

Nero: Alright, I still find it more likely that he is town aligned rather than scum aligned due to how this all went down and how quickly it got to intent.
If you decide to lynch him today you should at least wait for his reads, claim of main account (if he is inclined), etc.
I think I've said my piece.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by iraonavp »

VOTE: Sondam

It is in the interests of both the town and the serial killer to leave Synik to die to the serial killer, so it's important that nobody protects him.. It's also possible he is scum-aligned FBI agent, the serial killer still wants him dead in that case.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I think I might make a legit reads list with explanations for the first time in... probably years.

zzz
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Sondam is town
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Why are you lying, Gamma Emerald?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm not lying, I townread Sondam.
<Embrace The Void>

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Hrm. I'm really struggling to get solid town reads this game, which is infuriating. I might have to reset the reads I'm not feeling strongly about and see where that takes me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”