Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 1843, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Iraonavp

You know, you should probably explain votes when posting them, that way people don't fos you for not explaining your reads.

#mafiascumtips
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Sondam »

^~G
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1841, Gamma Emerald wrote:By the way I'm probably not going to look through them, just wanted to ensure you were giving all the information.
:igmeou:
In post 1845, Sondam wrote:If Snarky plays the same regardless of what side he's on wouldn't the point your bringing up be moot?
Also you're right a snarky lynch gives us less info compared to a jason lynch (thanks for saying what I already said early on cakez good to see you're still stealing peoples ideas!)
But Jason isn't scummy

btw my hydra partner is a lurking asshole jsyk
~M
lel that's totally explains why you're still pushing the snarky lynch then :roll:
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

And THAT is also N_M as either alignment. Now you know how much of a pain it is to sort some players based on their meta, or even whom they vote.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I didn't like his vote
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Sondam »

In post 1854, Not_Mafia wrote:I didn't like his vote
Why didn't you like his vote? What made you not like his vote? Was it the vote itself? The way he presented it? The tone of the way he voted? The timing of him voting the vote?

~G
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yes
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1838, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 1820, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1818, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 1814, Basic wrote:Why not lynch Snarky today and examine things based off the flip?
1- Because a Snarky lynch is an easy/lazy lynch at this point.
2- Because a Snarky lynch is MUCH less likely to give us any more info as he practically made no linking with anyone.

Snarky flips scum = we're still clueless whom to go for next. Snarky flips town = we made a mistake, but he didn't put much effort so disregard everything he did/said and let's start from scratch.

The only thing good about an SS lynch would be if he flipped precisely the SK, which I'm totally excluding for now as I do have a strong gut feeling JW will flip SK.

~A50
Why so obsessed about the SK?
Because that's what I think I caught. If I thought I caught Mafia you probably would have accused me of being obssessed with Mafia over the SK.

Flipping the SK also serves to clarify a LOT, because it makes it less likely we have 2 scum teams (it's already a very low probability, but a flipped SK makes it almost NULL a probability), which will help clarify some points (like people who are legit scum hunting must be town and not another scum team).

~A50
Second sentence of urs was overly defensive and just wrong.

The reason I bring it up is because scum are often more concerned with the SK while town is more concerned with scum.

And who are you referring to when you say you caught SK? Jason? Then why say "the only thing good about an SS lynch would be if he flipped precisely the SK"

Why wouldn't it be good if snarky flipped scum?

See why I think ur worried a bit much about the SK???
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1857, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1838, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 1820, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1818, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 1814, Basic wrote:Why not lynch Snarky today and examine things based off the flip?
1- Because a Snarky lynch is an easy/lazy lynch at this point.
2- Because a Snarky lynch is MUCH less likely to give us any more info as he practically made no linking with anyone.

Snarky flips scum = we're still clueless whom to go for next. Snarky flips town = we made a mistake, but he didn't put much effort so disregard everything he did/said and let's start from scratch.

The only thing good about an SS lynch would be if he flipped precisely the SK, which I'm totally excluding for now as I do have a strong gut feeling JW will flip SK.

~A50
Why so obsessed about the SK?
Because that's what I think I caught. If I thought I caught Mafia you probably would have accused me of being obssessed with Mafia over the SK.

Flipping the SK also serves to clarify a LOT, because it makes it less likely we have 2 scum teams (it's already a very low probability, but a flipped SK makes it almost NULL a probability), which will help clarify some points (like people who are legit scum hunting must be town and not another scum team).

~A50
Second sentence of urs was overly defensive and just wrong.

The reason I bring it up is because scum are often more concerned with the SK while town is more concerned with scum.

And who are you referring to when you say you caught SK? Jason? Then why say "the only thing good about an SS lynch would be if he flipped precisely the SK"

Why wouldn't it be good if snarky flipped scum?

See why I think ur worried a bit much about the SK???
Are you reading or are you just picking at me??

Here: The only thing good about an SS lynch would be if he flipped precisely the SK,
which I'm totally excluding for now as I do have a strong gut feeling JW will flip SK.

Now which part of the bolded did you misunderstand?

And, YES.. I AM worried about the SK more than I am about the scum team. For one thing, the SK works alone, so if they do make it to late game it'd be hard to see the difference between their play and town play scum hunting and voting-wise.

For another thing, it's one lynch to rid us of one NK. Lynching a Mafioso on D1 improves our chances to win, yes, but also does NOT remove that extra NK.

Third: IT IS WHAT I BELIEVE JW TO BE. It's not like I was looking for the SK in particular, but I think I caught a sign of him being scum, and I think it implies him to be the SK, so why would I try to "manufacture" a reason for me to vote him for? Why would I re-mould my reasoning to suppress the part about me suspecting him for being the SK just to please you and make it look like I'm voting him for being Mafia?

Now a little word of advise for your future games (since you think publicly announcing your suspicion of someone to be the SK makes you scum): DON'T DO IT! If you ever draw scum in a game which also has a Serial Killer in play, do NOT be as obvious searching for them. It not only makes you the target of naive town, but OF THE SK THEMSELVES. They're likely to put you on their short list of NKs precisely for doing that. Remember: If JW is lynched and is NOT the SK, the SK now knows I'm paying attention for them in precise. I haven't FoS'd anyone else, so it's safe for them to kill me without exposing themselves. But I'll worry about that if we do lynch JW AND he's not the SK.

Thank you very much.

~A50 (being overly defensive on the spot) :P
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

So me not believing that SK and FBI Agent auto resolve makes me an SK?

Hell i'm just calling out the fact that the way that wagon dismantled from that claim was ass, i never said i wanted a lynch

UNVOTE: Mewtaph
VOTE: Almost Chara
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Mate, I love how you're ignoring discussions and just selectively responding to certain stuff.

Reminder:
In post 1677, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 1559, JasonWazza wrote:And personally with the knowledge i have of the show, i feel an SK existing to be fairly unlikely
Hey, Jason: Read the above quote, mate. Doesn't that imply you thought Synik was "likely" lying? In miy mind SK unlikely = FBI Agent unlikely = Synik likely lying = Synik likely Scum. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Any comments on this?

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

If you missed what I observed it's at .
From my POV I think that JW is my strongest scum read rn, some of the reasons I outlined in that post.
I didn't vote based on meta nor lynching for information, my vote is based on a combination of gut and scumminess.

--
I'd say that ooba's ISO doesn't look as scummy as it is being made out to be. It just feels bad while reading it but none of it is indicative of either alignment, overall I think it looks like his thought process could even be thought of as fluid: he started off by scumreading 2 people, discovered that they weren't as scummy as he thought after re-evaluation, takes a step back and considers the fact that most/all of the active posters could just simply be town (he basically states what I just said in his third line of ). Like, nothing scummy, it just feels strange that he decided to make an imgur of his observations. Also apparently Snarky's play is similar from both alignments so I'll take your word for it, cbf shuffling through all of those threads. As such, choo choo on Jason plz?
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Sondam »

Has anyone played with this guy before? Is he always this bad?

~G
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why would he start a vanity wagon at that moment?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What if Synik is the SK and fake claimed FBI agent? I guess it would help explain why Basic and others were hard defending that.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1864, Nero Cain wrote:What if Synik is the SK and fake claimed FBI agent? I guess it would help explain why Basic and others were hard defending that.
How would they know he was serial killer?
Harkonnen97
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Harkonnen97 »

In post 1864, Nero Cain wrote:What if Synik is the SK and fake claimed FBI agent? I guess it would help explain why Basic and others were hard defending that.
¿¿¿???
and how would they know he was a sk?
and why would they defend him if they knew he was?
Harkonnen97
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Harkonnen97 »

also nero why don't you vote for someone
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

They wouldn't know all they'd know is that he wasn't part of the mafia team. Defending town (or what they thought was town) is a thing.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Harkonnen97
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Harkonnen97 »

you are reaching hard
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Okay, I understand what you mean.
In post 1860, Almost Chara wrote:Mate, I love how you're ignoring discussions and just selectively responding to certain stuff.

Reminder:
In post 1677, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 1559, JasonWazza wrote:And personally with the knowledge i have of the show, i feel an SK existing to be fairly unlikely
Hey, Jason: Read the above quote, mate. Doesn't that imply you thought Synik was "likely" lying? In miy mind SK unlikely = FBI Agent unlikely = Synik likely lying = Synik likely Scum. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Any comments on this?

~A50
He already said that.

There is no contradictions in JasonWazza's stance, he thinks that there is no serial killer and that we shouldn't let it auto-resolve.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I unvoted just in case thier was a QH while I was gone as I wasn't ready to end the day yet. I don't really care who we lynch between Jason and Snarky. So I'll read a little more ant then decide.

Why are you in such a hurry for me to vote Hark?

Harkonnen97
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Harkonnen97 »

im not in a hurry for you to vote. i wanted to know why you unvoted, because you didn't explain why
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1869, Harkonnen97 wrote:you are reaching hard
How is that a reach? Scum defend town/not thier team scum all the time.

+

just look at the crap Basic was spewing

she was worried that Creature would be quick lynched at L-4
She called my vote "inconsiderate" and was worried about how he was being treated.

Does any of that sound towny to you?

Harkonnen97
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Harkonnen97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by Harkonnen97 »

you are reaching because you are keep looking for reasons to scumread synik and his defenders, be it good or bad ones.
this post is terrible. later you retract it, but right here you were throwing shade on the people defending Synik for "defending a SK"

yes, scum defend town/not their scum team all the time. that doesn't necessarily mean that they are doing it right now, does it?

i understand why you think that is the case here because you don't like Basic's posts. and i think i can see why would someone scumread them. however, i still think that basic is quirky town, and you are scumreading everything related to synik due to confbias.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”