Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7800 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Titus »

If Foxbird rarely has good reads, why not read their posts and start from the opposite position?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7801 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Lol it doesn't work that way.
Are you saying that my reasoning should be fox found this slot scummy so it must be town? Or something to that effect?

Also that is a terrible way to develop reads.
If you already assume someone is of x alignment there will be tonnes of bias. I don't develop reads that way. No thank you.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7802 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Also, Kraska your point about Seraphim is total BS. You asked me this on day 2. I told you that my case on him wasn't lurking. It was how he got cold feet and was switching wagons for little to no reason what soever.
But as scum you obviously conveniently chose to ignore it as if I never said that.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7803 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

Shadow seemed town last page
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7804 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:13 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7795, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 7792, farside22 wrote:
In post 7789, kraskaesque wrote:
In post 7773, Reasonably Rational wrote:Yeah, that's the main problem I have with your case kraska. I asked you to make a case on shadow using JUST his iso, not foxbirds, and I don't believe you ever did so.
i can do that
1) dodged the entirety of the math episode, took potshots at creature, a lynch that was clearly not happening on that day
2) come day 3, and suddenly he's nonchalant about creature. no attempts to push him or get people to vote him even though it seems there's enough creature-is-scum-sentiment today for the wagon to gain decent traction
3) oh and...(well this should be number 1 if we're going by sequence) cased seraphim on things that his predecessor is also guilty of. and once i pointed that out, he retorted with "she was busy irl". i know she was and that has nothing to do with anything i've said and i'd never not factor people's real life circumstances into my reads on them. the fact still remains that in what little time foxbird had to contribute to the game, she had selective reads she couldnt explain on the very lurkers who mastin called scum. okay, even if you dont think this means that slot is scum, foxbird didnt explain her scumread on snarky either, even though snarky provided enough content to read him off of...after i called her out on her reads, she posted new reads after being caught up and again didnt explain any of them. anyway back to the topic at hand. shadow called seraphim scum for doing the same things foxbird did.
4) doing nothing today basically
@shadow: can you explain your read on creature?
Last two points are complete nonsense and have been brought up opportunistically when asked. She never talked about this before, take note. Its all conveniently bought up.

Creature is still is scum read but there is literally no interest in lynching him. Which is why asked him to ally with me to sort him.
I presented my case in Creature day 2 and nobody bought it, since then I haven't seen anything scummy from him. So what is gonna change it today? Nothing. So im not just gonna sit here and shout Lynch creature that is not an effective way to get anyone lynched.

what is your read on Kraska?
I have a town read on her.
Something nc said in the PT and kraska scum game is more lurky with very little reason for scum reads.

Almost50 wrote a case on creature, what did you think?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7805 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 7803, Randomnamechange wrote:Shadow seemed town last page
@Titus:I didn't put any time into the game last night really, and your points require actual thought to digest. I'm at work now so I still can't really evaluate it, but two things jumped out at me: First, I'm confused by you simultaneously calling MOI someone with a playstyle which you would expect from a member of the scum team (the so called tactician) while calling him town and not providing your other suspects for that role, and second...the assumption of guilt on the part of skybird for mechanical reasons seems short-sighted. Given that steven is a third party, there is an elegance to there being both a scum slot and a town slot given access to the slot, but there's obvious problems with the fact that such would be a near duplication of circumstances in the first SU, as well as the fact that skybird as town dosent actually have any mechanical arguments against it...it's just that there is an elegance argument in favor of scum+town access to steven.

Also...umm. you mentioned both a third party infiltrator of sorts, and a tactician....and considered MOI for one of those roles...but not the other. Why?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7806 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Shiro »

They became stevonie.

Connie cannot be a fake claim, it makes no sense at all people.

Why are people arguying this like at all?
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #7807 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Yume »

Uh, Skybird and I are Stevonnie.....
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7808 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 7807, Yume wrote:Uh, Skybird and I are Stevonnie.....
That is what I am saying

Connie cannot be s fake claim. Sky is almost mod confirm.ed town
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7809 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:06 am

Post by kraskaesque »

someone vig rm thanks
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7810 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:11 am

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 7798, Shadow_step wrote:Sorry phone posting, I meant point 2. Not last two points.
your post still doesnt mean anything, youre suggesting i somehow net by not bringing that up before(well i thought i did) when i dont
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #7811 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Varsoon »

One person hadn't shown up for the Beach-A-Palooza, however. Steven was hoping to see Amethyst somewhere, but when the entire event was over and she was nowhere to be found, he began to worry. When he told the other gems, Pearl looked ashamed and Garnet came out with the news, "Steven, Amethyst went back to investigate the Kindergarten. We didn't want to tell you and ruin Beach-A-Palooza for you. She's... been bubbled in the temple for awhile now."

Steven gasped, tears forming at his cheeks. "She's going to reform, right? She'll be back, right?"

Pearl looked away and Garnet shook her head, offering what condolences she could, "We don't know right now."

Wiping back his tears, Steven resolved to figure out what was behind the creatures that had attacked. He would have to be strong, not just for Amethyst, but also for the Crystal Gems and for all of Beach City and, if what Ruby said was true, all of Earth as well.

Klingoncelt's role-information has been revealed:
She was Amethyst, aligned with
The Crystal Gems

Due to this, the stress has increased by 1.

Spoiler: Amethyst's role functions as follows:
Amethyst, A Gem Fighting For Freedom
You think that all you are is who you could be, but we don't hang out with you because of who you could be. We like you.
You are aligned with The Crystal Gems. You are a Gem.
Yeah, this plan stinks.

[The mechanical effects of this ability have been redacted.]

This time let's build a moat. I could be THE CROCODILE!

Yep! That's me! Always huge, never small, all the- all the time since I was made!

You will always yield an 'Enemy of Earth' result to any investigation of your alignment.
Furthermore, you yield a 'no result' to any player who attempts to yield any other sorts of information by targeting you.

Homegirl knows we're gonna beat her into a green pancake.

You gain access to the following abilities if you are in an Alliance:
Any player you are voting for may not affect you with their Climax actions.
You may vote for up to three players at once.
If the stress is at +3 or higher, you may vote for up to four players at once.
This does not allow for multiple lynches.
If you're ever only voting for one player, your vote counts as two votes.

Hey, Garnet! How'd you like to mix it up with this?

You wanted me to be more like Pearl and now I am!

Don't bother putting your socks back on, 'cus I'm abouta knock 'em off again!

EVENT:
Knock it off. I know you let me win.

EPISODE EVENT: Exposition Only--Activate during the Climax Phase.
PRIORITY: 2
REQUIREMENTS: +2 Stress or Higher.
Tied to the Flavor of the episode "Steven vs Amethyst."
Choose a player.
For the duration of the Exposition, only you and the target player may be voted for.
The only players that may hammer are you and your target.
If the Exposition ends on a no lynch, reduce the Stress by 3.
If the Exposition ends on a lynch, the stress does not go down if the lynch flips town-aligned.

Oh, good... You didn't need me at all.

You are aligned with
The Crystal Gems
[The nature of this win-condition has been redacted.]
Last edited by Varsoon on Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #7812 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Varsoon »

"I'm back to kidnap you!
What, it's been long enough that we can joke about it, right?"
-Amethyst
"It's only been, like, an hour."
-Steven,
Catch and Release
VOTECOUNT 3.07

Farside22 (8):
Titus, SnarkySnowman, MagnaofIllusion, TheWayItEnds, DrippingGoofball, Skybird, Yume, Xkfyu
DrippingGoofball (6):
Shiro, Thefuzzylogic99, Not Chara, McMenno, Creature, Farside22
Kraskaesque (3):
mastin2, grapes, Shadow_Step
Shadow_Step (2):
Kraskaeaque, Firebringer
Creature (1):
Almost50

Not Voting (2):
Reasonably Rational, randomidget

With 22 Alive, it takes 12 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-10-13 05:20:00)
The Current Stress is +1:

Farside22 is V/LA until Friday, 10/07/2016.
Not Chara is V/LA until Saturday, 10/08/2016
MagnaofIllusion is V/LA until Monday, 10/10/2016
Last edited by Varsoon on Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7813 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Yume »

Well, now you know she ain't Jasper.
Show

Mah best game

McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #7814 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:03 am

Post by McMenno »

so apparently they have fusion effects or something
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7815 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:16 am

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 7799, Shadow_step wrote:Also from what I know of foxbird after playing a game with her is that she rarely has good content and reads. So that point is really like scraping the barrel.
lemme point out how weird and unnecessary this post is
why did you feel the need to post this crap, shadow, when your reads have been pretty much in-sync with hers? you both say me and xk are scum. and i dont recall you townreading snarky so youre not at odds on that one either
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7816 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Titus »

@Yume, did the mod say that you are Stevonnie or just that you fused with Skybird?

@RR, I suspect MoI as possible as the tactician. It's a mindset. The tactician is someone actively following along with mechanics and roles to suggest actions to the scumteam. I don't think he is but he does fit the profile. So for I (but I am town). So do you. Putting the tactician separate is merely indicative that my other reads don't include that necessary component.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #7817 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:19 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

@Snarky
- there's your flip. Explain in detail how it solidified DGB as Town or Scum.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7818 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:23 am

Yume. Gonna need an answer to this.

What were the redacted parts of klingon's role? You only said win condition wouldn't show up, and the fact that more did only strengthens my suspicion that you caused those parts to be redacted.

@Varsoon: the rules say stress increases with any non-scum deatb, which implies third party flips would result in a stress increase.. Please confirm that the stress was not meant to change.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #7819 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:23 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 7773, Reasonably Rational wrote:she didn't use her vote steal in a scummy way at all. Klingon regained her vote, so clearly she was capable of NOT stealing it/not revealing she could steal it...but all she did was take it early game and see who noticed the extra vote, claimed it, and then gave it back.
Why expose what is basically an I win card late game if she didn't have to? I mean sure, it's quite possibly lylo limited, but considering it requires someone ally with her, it could easily not be because it requires she be townread enough to get someone to ally with her in that situation.
Well for a start: DGB is not a scum mastermind. Her main strength as scum lays in players underestimating her. (Same for her towngame, just different alignments. She relies on scum underestimating her.) She knows how to make a few smart kills here and there (e.g. policy-killing kuribo because he has perfect accuracy in reading her), but otherwise, she's not going to deal with all the role mechanics in the game and create some foolproof winning plan. She's the type of person who uses chaos and confusion to drive the game forward as both alignments: as town she uses it to see what sticks, and as scum she uses it to obfuscate stupidity and insanity and muddy the waters. There's a reason that Serene is one of the most infamous hydras of all time, and it's because she and kuribo have a vaguely similar approach to the game.

Unfortunately, while I know all of the above to be true (more or less), and have that profile on her, I'm unable to properly filter her posts this game to determine which approach she is furthering. The two are nearly identical on the surface level. You have to have a lot of experience with her to tell the difference, and I honestly lack that.

Also, any and all voting powers are explicitly, as per the mod, disabled in lylo.

(Also, Yume told me I was wrong, so yeah, no concern there about the flip. Also also, you're quite correct on kraska.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7820 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:24 am

You could also give me a good reason why that information was redacted rather than sharing it all. :)

-Cerb
Show

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7821 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Yume »

Goodbye

@Titus Neither.
Show

Mah best game

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7822 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Yume »

Oh, those are just the effects or her alliance powers when aligned with other gems, and Varsoon redacted them, not any of my powers. You have my word on that.
Show

Mah best game

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7823 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Shiro »

Redacted 2:The flip strikes back
To me:
About me:
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #7824 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:33 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 7818, Reasonably Rational wrote:Yume. Gonna need an answer to this.

What were the redacted parts of klingon's role? You only said win condition wouldn't show up, and the fact that more did only strengthens my suspicion that you caused those parts to be redacted.

@Varsoon: the rules say stress increases with any non-scum deatb, which implies third party flips would result in a stress increase.. Please confirm that the stress was not meant to change.

-Cerb
Yeah I'm coming to the conclusion that RR might well be scum.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”