Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think I have SlySly as a solid townread at this point. I was right to give him a chance.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by SirCakez »

You guys keep posting like 10 pages while I'm at school and it makes me put off catchup and fall further behind and it's an endless cycle
q.q
In post 887, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 886, SirCakez wrote:Gamma where have you seen House's scum play?
I have not. I'm not diving into his giant game history without links.
Then how tf are can you say this is his townplay if you haven't seen his scumplay?
In post 915, SlySly wrote:It's relevant. No worthy information will come from their flips or the pressure they receive from a wagon.
How would we get no info from wagoning a miller claim? This is total bs.
In post 934, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 932, zakk wrote:also for those of you voting sircakez saying that it was my reasoning that helped you get to that point, you're probably full of shit

because all my posts 565 and 569 really did was show that cakez has a habit of suspecting me, and that his suspicion should be taken with a grain of salt

i didn't create a case for him to be scum, i didn't even say i had a scum read on him. i just said what he has done before, and as which alignment

i don't have a scum read on him, and actually don't think i've considered him scummy more than a couple times this game

so park that wagon, turn it around, and start barking up another tree, comprende? thxxxxx
I think I was the only one, and I changed already.
When do you change this? I saw no indication from you.
In post 987, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 870, SirCakez wrote:Pepto got wagoned in Mafiaception, he wordlessly flaked out, he was scum
Same thing happened here
So if you think he’s scum why is your vote not on the leading wagon?
And if you don’t think he’s scum why bring this fact up?
I do think he's scum but I'm voting another scumread atm.
Also I agree Nahdia/Giga is scummy.
In post 1050, Creature wrote:SirCakez wagon should give better results.
Well yeah, we'll see some scum trying to ML me

got like 8 pages left
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Cakez: I changed it when I unvoted you, silly.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by House »

In post 1299, SlySly wrote:
In post 1297, House wrote:You sure do have a lot of townreads.

I envy your ability to PoE so quickly. Now if you could just do it accurately you'd be a scumhunting god.
You sure switched your loyalty to the plan you had in place with Blade in a flash. I think you're underestimating yourself.
Blade is still my #1 TR, I'm just waiting for the magic to happen.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1220, Creature wrote:Wanted to see if someone could rise a valid meta argument on SirCakez as I don't exactly know his meta and he's getting away as scum very often.
My scum game has gone to shit recently, not sure what you're talking about.
In post 1281, Andrius wrote:Town
House is town. So town. +331 +470
Accountant is town. Entry was spectacular. +381 +422
Ankamius is town.
Magna is town. I had a minor hesitation, and I got over it.
McMenno is leaning town. +257
PeregrineV is a townread.
leonshade +427 need more reads. He posted more, will see it when I get there.
SlySly is leaning town.
Creature I don't like his contributions, and I don't think his vote on pepto was good but at the same time he's likely town.
Gamma. Town. This game's notscience, for me. There is one scum-motivation for what he's done, and I don't think he has the will for it.
Shiro. Miniscule of a townread because miller claim.

:|
zakk-166
notchara -associate/gigascum
nosferatu

Scum
peptobislawl. Initial posting scummy. Has since disappeared. If he doesn't come back there will be words. Or bullets.
Gigatroubador. -peptocatchup -211 -234 -337 -lowimpactplayer -439 -465 -470
Giga has a lot of posts, but little impact. There are questions, but I notice little in terms of follow-up or actual consideration. Reminds me of Pathfinder Mafia a bit.
Not Chara - The posture. Posture is terrible - doesn't really make waves or press scumreads. Voted Gamma, backed down almost immediately. There's no drive here. I get the distinct impression Chara's sitting around as scum waiting for something to happen, and then needs to find a convenient way to join that thing happening. Chara joined the Gamma wagon after it was over.
cakez - Leaning.
nosferatu - Leaning.

---------------------------

zakk/627
1) It was a classification, not specifically for you. No worries.
2) Its been awhile since I've played a game.
3) Haven't played a game with you. Since you're apparently an alt, or have other accounts, you would know if I've seen you in other games. I'm not an alt.
4) I bring it up for Ankamius, namely. So that he and I can understand each other. I cannot recall a game we've been in together and not had each other's backs.
5) Oh, I do. Opinions vary. I, for one, loved the Fate/VV interaction D4/5 in LOTR Mafia. Wiser people than I, like Magna, did not.
6) I'm glad I could be of service. You're interacting with me, so mission accomplished.

And no, I'm nothing special. The Baker isn't exactly a glorious title. No one said what I do was a good job. But someone needs to bake the bread so I do it. And have been doing it this game.

And here you are thinking you know me after I make a post generalizing you. We may yet get along.

Will look into McMenno later since Blade Dancer mentions him a couple times.

zakk/636
I am no longer at a point in my life where I can (or want) to sit logged into MS all day and being constantly up to date. I'm not going to instantly reread things when I think of them. Lives always take precedence.
Do YOU have a solid read on Shiro? Besides for his Miller claim? Beause two posts is insufficient and he's V/LA. So yes, I need to see more from Shiro in order for me to form a solid read on him other than 'oh a miller claim ok he's not scum because scum won't claim miller D1'.
massive hasn't posted yet. I made a list of reads and you nitpick me for explaining why I don't have reads on everyone? Because they are V/LA or haven't posted.
'Throwing swords' is a reference to Pathfinder Mafia that Ankamius will understand. I believe I did it in BSG as well, though I was not a Playwright that game.
How is 'we're still missing a good number of players' anything? We were missing a good number of people, and therefore cannot form reads on people who have not yet posted.

Forgive me, but its almost like you're grasping for anything you can because you've already decided I'm scum and are looking for anything to latch onto.

House/654
It could be because he's guaging interest in a wagon before he drops a vote.
But that's just idle speculation on my part.
He doesn't comment on if that has any bearing on my alignment or how this has affected his read on me, which I find odd given his whole wall is me talking about my reads or lack thereof on players who haven't posted yet for various reasons.

Leonshade contributes +1 read, then disappears.

Just noticed I don't appear anywhere on Accountant's reads list. Hope I've given you more to work with since 669.

Gigabyte's replace out was not town. The setup spec is pointless this early, in a bastard game, and looks like he's faking content. My big thing with you is your connection to him.

687: Oh so now you're all 'oh, maybe someone's actually busy outside of the game'? Ok zakk. Ok. :roll:

Don't fault Ank for RVS voting me. Leaving the site during Ori and the Blind Forest at least merits a RVS vote.

No I didn't follow through and vote anyone yet. Neighborize me or something and we can talk about the snowfall.

Not Chara's posture this game bothers me too. I'm not expecting everyone to run around and throw swords but I know where zakk stands with people and his opinions are clear.

If I had to shoot between [Creature, Not Chara], the latter would drop.

Hallelujah, more reads from Leonshade.

Cakez should have more reads by now.

Nahdia, can you explain Not Chara as town to me? Because I'm not seeing it.

pepto's silent replace out is all sorts of bad.

SlySly makes great points in the 900+ series.

I have never played a game with Accountant, and I feel like I've been missing out.

Chara's vote on Gamma exemplifies my scumread on that slot.
And then unvotes. Ok.

Eagerly awaiting Nosferatu's catchup.

House, please move your vote off of town. Thanks. Might I interest you in a SirCakez lynch? Or a peptobismlawl lynch?
SnarkySnowman also needs reconsider his vote. I know he's in the middle of catching up but the sooner the better.

massive is not voting, but was sheeping Magna?
Nahdia's not voting either.

Not Chara, can I interest you in a peptobismlawl lynch?
PeregrineV, can I interest you in a peptobismlawl lynch?
SlySly, can I interest you in a peptobismlawl lynch? Who are you interested in lynching?

Consider my vote on peptobismlawl.

Need to finish my paper now. Spent longer sitting here than I wanted to.
SO MUCH IIOA
Andrius deserves a scumread for this post alone
In post 1288, Skullduggery wrote:
Day 1 will end...eventually.
Countdown: 362467 days, 0 hours, 59 minutes
[/color]
Also wtf is this?
In post 1302, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Cakez: I changed it when I unvoted you, silly.
*scrunches eyebrows*

VOTE: pepto
I think zakk....might...be...town.
FORGIVE ME IF HES SCUM
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by SirCakez »

TIL massive is in this game
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1301, SirCakez wrote: How would we get no info from wagoning a miller claim? This is total bs.
The noose tightened around their necks the moment they made their claims. ANY D1 lynch is more informative than wasting time on a miller.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I have a beautiful readslist for you all to admire

Town: Blade Dancer, House
Nulltown: zakk, PV, Magna, Sly
Null: Maxous, Creature, Nos, Accountant, Snarky, massive, Leonshade, Ankamius, Shiro (too many nulls ffs post you guys)
Nullscum: Gamma, Andrius, McMenno
Scum: Nahdia, Pepto
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1306, SlySly wrote:
In post 1301, SirCakez wrote: How would we get no info from wagoning a miller claim? This is total bs.
The noose tightened around their necks the moment they made their claims. ANY D1 lynch is more informative than wasting time on a miller.
Except miller claims are rarely lynched?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 1308, SirCakez wrote:
Whether they are or aren't is irrelevant. Millers are vig bait and become the obvious sacrifice for lynching on later days. D1 is not the time to be worrying about a rogue miller. With that said, get either miller to L-1 and I'll hammer, but I will do it saying we are wasting our D1 lynch on this miller.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1298, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Andrius so you understand the meaning of what you said?
I know I'm missing a lot of context here, but
Spoiler: Regarding the Genocide Ending
I understand that if you go the genocide route you wind up actually serving someone else? Feels like this is the bad ending that redirects all responsibility from the player onto this other guy who controlled you or something.

I get that the whole your actions have consequences because you choose where on the Peace/Neutral/Genocide scale you wind up.
To be fair the video I saw was just the last four minutes from when he
Spoiler:
kills the monster king guy, the flower, and the world ends

Also hello Cakez, if you expect me to take you seriously bloc-quoting my entire post and throwing a catchword around isn't going to help.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@Andrius you need to see what happens if you try to play the game after the person destroys the world.
<Embrace The Void>

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Andrius »

Sorry, I don't really know how to respond to that without being snarky. You seem to be content to just be like "oh andyscum nothing to see here move along". And my first response is to be WELL LET ME QUOTE IT ALL AGAIN AND PICK APART MY OWN POST AND MAKE SURE TO EMPHASIZE THE ANALYSIS PARTS FOR YOUR READING COMPREHENSION.

So you're not really throwing me a bone with how to interact with you. ANDY DESERVES A SCUMREAD without a vote and then you move on. Your whole post feels terse and looks big because you quoted my post while you don't actually provide much content yourself.

You're not doing yourself any favors here.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by House »

In post 1312, Andrius wrote:Sorry, I don't really know how to respond to that without being snarky. You seem to be content to just be like "oh andyscum nothing to see here move along". And my first response is to be WELL LET ME QUOTE IT ALL AGAIN AND PICK APART MY OWN POST AND MAKE SURE TO EMPHASIZE THE ANALYSIS PARTS FOR YOUR READING COMPREHENSION.

So you're not really throwing me a bone with how to interact with you. ANDY DESERVES A SCUMREAD without a vote and then you move on. Your whole post feels terse and looks big because you quoted my post while you don't actually provide much content yourself.

You're not doing yourself any favors here.
God this post reminds me so much of copper.

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1309, SlySly wrote:
In post 1308, SirCakez wrote:
Whether they are or aren't is irrelevant. Millers are vig bait and become the obvious sacrifice for lynching on later days. D1 is not the time to be worrying about a rogue miller. With that said, get either miller to L-1 and I'll hammer, but I will do it saying we are wasting our D1 lynch on this miller.
I have literally never seen millers been vig bait or "sacrifices for lynching"
You have me legitimately confused
In post 1310, Andrius wrote: Also hello Cakez, if you expect me to take you seriously bloc-quoting my entire post and throwing a catchword around isn't going to help.
It's so many words but means so little
Why would I use a lot of words to summarize it when I can use a few?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1311, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Andrius you need to see what happens if you try to play the game after the person destroys the world.
I read the Wikipedia summary. Is that sufficient? Because I see how that's relevant.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1315, Andrius wrote:
In post 1311, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Andrius you need to see what happens if you try to play the game after the person destroys the world.
I read the Wikipedia summary. Is that sufficient? Because I see how that's relevant.
Did you see the actual line?
<Embrace The Void>

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Nahdia »

{Gamma Emerald}
{Accountant, Blade Dancer, Andrius}
{Creature, Not Chara, Ankamius}
{Shiro}
{PeregrineV, massive, SnarkySnowman, Nosferatu, SlySly}
{House, Narna}
{zakk, MagnaOfIllusion}
{McMenno}
{Leonshade, SirCakez}
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by House »

Stop nerding all over the thread.

I'm not cleaning that shit up!

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by House »

In post 1317, Nahdia wrote:{Gamma Emerald}
{Shiro}
{House, Narna}
{zakk, MagnaOfIllusion}
{McMenno}
{Leonshade, SirCakez}
Okay Ranger Jr, what did Ank do to garner a townread?

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by SirCakez »

kek at Nahdia putting me in the bottom tier based on a "gut read"
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Oh I forgot about Not Chara in my reads
Put it in nulltown
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Nahdia »

SirCakez wrote:kek at Nahdia putting me in the bottom tier based on a "gut read"
You've gotten way worse since then.
House wrote:
In post 1317, Nahdia wrote:{Gamma Emerald}
{Shiro}
{House, Narna}
{zakk, MagnaOfIllusion}
{McMenno}
{Leonshade, SirCakez}
Okay Ranger Jr, what did Ank do to garner a townread?
hey man it's a neat, easy, thorough way of making your reads clears. don't judge me.

idk for whatever reason when i read it felt towny to me. i realize it's a very simple post but it just looking over Ankamius' ISO, my intuition is telling me town. but it's just a lean.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Andrius »

Last post for awhile.

Gamma, I read this:
Spoiler: from Wikipedia
Another ending ensues if the player kills all monsters,[11][15] known as the 'Genocide' or 'No Mercy' route. In this route, Frisk becomes influenced by the malevolent spirit of the fallen human child whose body Asriel attempted to return. When Frisk reaches Asgore's castle, Sans attempts to stop them, but Frisk kills him along with Asgore and Flowey. The fallen human child assumes control over the course of the player's journey through the Genocide Route and appears after Flowey is killed, explaining that the player's determination made them whole again, then prepares to destroy everything, but asks the player if they want to join them. Regardless of whether the player agrees or not, the first fallen child destroys the universe. In order to enable further replays of the game, Frisk must first give their soul to the fallen human child in exchange for restoring the universe. In doing so, every future playthrough becomes marred by the fallen child's presence.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by SirCakez »

"gotten way worse"
"I can't find anyone else to push for a mislynch"
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”