House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by House »

In post 1648, SlySly wrote:Ok, there's a link to town-PerV iso and scum-Perv iso and this game PerV iso. Compare for yourself, don't rely on me. I've made it easy for you.
I'll look through them, but I'm curious...

If I'm scum, why are you reaching out? It feels like you're talking to me like a townread which doesn't match up with your long-standing scumread on me.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by Accountant »

In post 1632, Not Chara wrote:being lazy
and
unnecessarily verbose makes wall-cases a pain and concise arguments an impossibility. let's do our best, shall we?

is entirely missing the point of my pressing of House, and in fact nearly every sentence in it is a misrepresentation or overblowing of some situation or another.
general lack of the 'figuring things' mood i've come to expect from town in
some
capacity.
there's a lot of language that suggests 'this player is scum, now i shall proceed to look at every one of their posts in that light and talk about the possible scum motivation there as if it's the only possible explanation'.

pedit: that's my scum perogative, alright. i sheep my partners. it's a good tactic, no one ever notices. :>
honestly, i forgot entirely about those questions until you brought them up now. it was mostly that one wrong point that i'd dismissed as wrong already. and that claim that no one had been questioning me was true, because you asked me questions but did not call me out when i neglected to respond. i wasn't saying no one had asked me questions or told me to clarify... no one had called me out for ignoring previously-asked questions. my point there was that i wasn't under
any
kind of pressure to force content like Andrius was claiming.
These are all signs of town who are confbiasing and tunnelling, not scum
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by House »

Sly, even looking at your links PerV looks more like his town game than the scum game.

What am I missing? Spell it out like I'm stupid please.

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by Nahdia »

{Gamma Emerald}
{Accountant, Blade Dancer, Andrius, Not Chara, Creature}
{Shiro, zakk, Ankamius}
{PeregrineV}
{massive, Nosferatu, House, Narna}
{SlySly, SnarkySnowman}
{MagnaOfIllusion, McMenno}
{SirCakez}
{Leonshade}
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Accountant »

Why is Leonshade your strongest scumread?

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Agreed, I haven't seen anything particularly bad from him.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I hated hated hated his ISO,
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by McMenno »

In post 1534, zakk wrote:cakez just solidified my town read on his slot

yall i'm forming a townbloc, PM me if u want in!!! (jk, dont PM me)

zakk
gamma
house
cakez
nahdia
slysly
mcmenno

i wanna know the opinions of all 6 of u listed above, on all 6 of the rest, including me. please post that as soon as you read this.

i want to create a town block which will conversate together and hopefully vote together without the bullshit of trying to figure out who is scum

if anyone else is a good bet for this group, feel free to suggest them, along with reasons why (and linked posts. this is important)

if you feel anyone should NOT be in this group, please say why you think they should be removed (links help here too but it's more important above)

thank you all.

i look forward to working together with you.
yourself and nahdia are questionable I'm warming up to gamma and cakez slysly and house are town
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by House »

gamma
Titus
cakez
slysly
mcmenno

That's who I'd block with, with Titus the driving force behind the votes.

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by zakk »

Ok make a block

Let's vote the same ppl tho
permanently retired

see here for more info
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:22 pm

Post by McMenno »

titus.

i don't believe that you're really scumreading me.

it's okay to admit your mistakes.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:14 am

Post by Narna »

In post 1517, zakk wrote:
In post 1455, Narna wrote:
In post 1424, Creature wrote:I wonder where Narna is.
Something came up last night. I'm almost halfway through the thread, and I'll be able to post in earnest tonight.

I like blade, not chara, and creature for town so far. I'm not a big fan of zakk, mcmenno,
or pepto.
all three of your town reads are kinda null reads for me.

i'm willing to be swayed to town for them, but haven't really seen good reasons why (not that they don't exist; please point them out to me)

pepto i think is scum too. i'm town, and i think mcmenno is town.

let's talk.
They've shifted ever so slightly. I'm less sure about NC. Creature is a hard townread for me now. He has been consistently trying to generate discussion and move the lynch away from this turd. I don't have too much experience with Creature, but I don't see his lists looking like they do, or that 1shot bp gambit coming from scum!Creature. I agree with Titus' reads for the most part, especially on Mcmenno and Nahida. She remains a townread.

I became a big fan of yours with 609. I was mostly scumreading you for your interactions with House after following his vote and the vengeful soft seemed awfully premature (I didn't remember how many votes you had at the time, so I could be off there). However, I like to scumpost to provoke people and garner reactions as well. All of your posts up to 693 were agreeable too, but Magna is keeping me on edge in regards to you. I'm leaning town for now.

Why is Mcmenno town? He has sat on this Pepto vote all day, and a lot of his posting could go either way. I think he has an association with either you or Nahida (more likely the latter). Early on in the game House and co were calling for a Giga or Zakk lynch, but he votes Pepto, who had only had one post, without commenting on either Giga or Zakk. House had also just said that if Giga flipped scum he'd gun for Pepto by association. It's odd to skip the first part of that without commenting on it.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:23 am

Post by Narna »

Giga looked really scummy, and I did not see his calling for a PL of an alt as a joke. The only post of theirs I really liked was the replace out, and that's because they threw some shade on the wagon on Pepto. Nahida was looking more null, but hopping off Mcmenno once they acquired some votes to chase Cakes seemed a little weak. I know this is the confbias speaking, but it makes Mcmenno x Nahida more likely.

VOTE: Mcmenno I'm game for a Nahida lynch at the moment, but I think this is the safer bet given he could have actually been trying to divert people from going for Zakk instead of Nahida.

I don't like the Magna wagon. I like how he's been trying to sort Zakk with both meta and for some of the antitown behavior regardless of meta (the spam and possible motives for posts). It rings town to me, even if I disagree with the read.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:36 am

Post by Maxous »

that's decent enough

unvote,
VOTE: Nahdia
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:36 am

Post by Narna »

I still believe that most replacements are nai. There's not much of a point to this game if you're going to bail the second your seat heats up. Pepto's account has a low post count, so I doubt they care that much about their winrate.

I want to interact a bit before making a bigger reads list.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:42 am

Post by Maxous »

i'm kinda losing patience with menno - (as in when i say you have practically no reads i'm asking for ~committed scumreads~ , not offhand mentions of "oh maybe this person could be town" )

regardless, i think both players of Giga/Nahdia were scummy which likely means the slot is just scum
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:44 am

Post by Narna »

In post 1663, Maxous wrote:that's decent enough

unvote,
VOTE: Nahdia
Aw man, you were supposed to be the sleeper scum that no one was talking about.

How has your read on Accountant developed since your pepto vote? I'm null/weakTown on them myself from mostly gut, but if they commit to that 1 post a day thing, he deserves a bullet.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:53 am

Post by Maxous »

town-ish i guess. I wouldn't lynch him as of now but i don't exactly trust him either.

The '1 post a day thing' felt like bit of a tantrum which would actually point more towards town (along with the fake dayvig of zakk ) as i'm not sure why scum would be getting so upset at the scattered chaotic post volume of the game.

if we're talking bullets - there's a lot more obvious targets than accountant.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:58 am

Post by Narna »

Well I don't think they would seriously only post once a day, so it's unlikely he would earn the bullet. I see what you're saying there and agree. Scum could do it to wine town out, but Accountant played similarly (as town) in the other large game I played with them.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1575, Not Chara wrote:they (Nahdia) lied? if you've quoted that before, could i see it again?
if i must, i'll case Magna. tomorrow. i don't want to do work today, i have an assignment due and i'm crying. mafia is my procrastination tool. (not actually crying.)

pedit: confirmation came when you quoted your own reasoning for the 'always scum' tell. :> but your posting style had me on it before that.
zakk: Firebringer was a serious guess from you? i don't believe you. hahaha.

Creature: what do you mean, 'nobody'?
I will respond to this this afternoon!
In post 1585, Nahdia wrote:
In post 1567, SirCakez wrote:I know I sound fake sometimes but Nahdia clearly lied about how and why she was scumreading me.
I will admit here and now that I was not completely clear as to why I was scumreading you from the start. But I did explain it. And saying "I lied" is a massive stretch and warping of the scenario and I'm sure you're intelligent enough to realize that, Cakez. So yeah, I'm only more convinced you're scum from the way you're framing me. I don't see town!Cakez trying to paint me as a liar when I know I'm not one.
Barely, and what you did give was incredibly weak.
In post 1586, Nahdia wrote:If I'm not mistaken, your argument that I lied is that I made up reasons for scumreading you after the fact. Which is false, because I did previously poke at your posts I felt were fake. I just wasn't totally clear about what I was saying. So I apologize that my sass got in the way of clarity, but to say "Nahdia lied" is a misrepresentation and you know it. Nahdia didn't lie. Nahdia had a reason to scumread you from the start. You've had a very fake demeanor, you're tone is a scummy sort of biting (this is really hard to explain tbh tonal reads always are for me), and your way of interacting with me and Andrius in particular has really made me think "I cannot see town thinking in this way." So while I am town, I am
NOT
going to be letting up on my push on you. You need death, and badly.
See this explanation is what I would have expected earlier.
But instead you just took potshots with sassy posts.

Why not say this earlier?
In post 1642, SlySly wrote:Scum PeregrineV
Town PeregrineV

PeregrineV iso this game.

The PeregrineV in this game is reminding me more of the scumPereV than the townPereV I've played with in the past.
I'm much less confident on my ability to meta read PV after Shadowrun <.<
I wouldn't use this
In post 1658, House wrote:gamma
Titus
cakez
slysly
mcmenno

That's who I'd block with, with Titus the driving force behind the votes.
I would be fine with this bloc
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:22 am

Post by Accountant »

I post more than once a day, I'm too active to really commit to that. Yeah the zakk thing was a tantrum, but a justified one imo

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:25 am

Post by Shiro »

ok so I will start reading today but can someone also give me a very quick recap of what is going on because I am at like page 10
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:29 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1671, Shiro wrote:ok so I will start reading today but can someone also give me a very quick recap of what is going on because I am at like page 10
Spoiler:
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:51 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1672, Maxous wrote:
In post 1671, Shiro wrote:ok so I will start reading today but can someone also give me a very quick recap of what is going on because I am at like page 10
Spoiler:
Got it, after that I do not think I even need to read the thread, I am ready to call the scum team out. 100% accuracy guranteed
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1673, Shiro wrote:
In post 1672, Maxous wrote:
Spoiler:
Got it, after that I do not think I even need to read the thread, I am ready to call the scum team out. 100% accuracy guranteed
DO IT
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”