Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2825 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Maxous »

Lynch menno today and I'll help ya'll lynch not chara Day 2
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2826 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:52 am

Post by zakk »

In post 2799, Andrius wrote:
In post 2796, zakk wrote:Ok I'm finally caught up! (and there was much rejoicing... yaaaaayyyy)

I would lynch any of:

MagnaofIllusion

Nosferatu
SnarkySnowman
massive
Accountant/Firebringer
Titus
Not Chara
PeregrineV

Fight me, fam.
Fixed this for you.
lol ok
permanently retired

see here for more info
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2827 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Andrius »

I'll save you the trouble. I know you died before I arrived so I wasn't sure if you knew.

Mikujin caught up reading and basically said I have no reads. So I jumped all over it.
That's my Mikujin tell.

Yume was originally on the list.
Removed her since she's still reading. Otherwise, yeah, I could add her back on.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2828 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:55 am

Post by zakk »

In post 2801, Andrius wrote:
In post 2730, zakk wrote:
In post 2523, Not Chara wrote:i'm back. catching up on my missed pages in a bit. for now: who's going along with the flow, exactly?
Maxous, i'd like you to go more in depth about that.
zakk: when did you go from townreading me to having me in your lynch pool? do you think i'm bussing Titus?

i'm reflexively suspicious of all players who want to hammer for their role, or have other hammer-related abilities. if anyone wants a flavour + setup speculative explanation for that, i'm happy to oblige.
I don't really have any strong scum reads anymore

I'm just doing whatever
Magna.
Remember my Mikujin Tell?
I'd appreciate your thoughts regarding it because you're the only person I know in this game who was in that game, albeit you died before I arrived in. (If you can't recall the game here's a hint: *spreads arms wide*)
oh man i wanted to KILL cow
permanently retired

see here for more info
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2829 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 2823, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2819, Firebringer wrote:In post 2801, Andrius wrote:
Firebringer, do you mind explaining the You/Yume thing, since I just started playing again and have no context? If that'll give you PTSD I'll ask someone else.

Ask someone else pls.
Andy just let it be please. It is for the best. Think Fate / Me circa early 2011 after I won Rising Star ...
Wait, what? I mean I know everyone either loved him or hated him and I didn't think you were a special case.

I mean LLD and him went at it for awhile.
Fate and I had a falling out.

But ok. Forget I asked.

--------------

No I saw that you asked if it was a slip or not and then I asked you questions since you voted him and then asked people to confirm your thoughts.
Also relatively NO ONE is responding to your thing so take that as you will.
shrug

pedit: WAIT WHAT
YOU WERE IN STORM OF SWORDS
WHAT
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2830 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:59 am

Post by zakk »

In post 2735, zakk wrote:
In post 2545, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually, if the deadline really is extended, it feels pro-town because it gives extra discussion time (not that any extra discussion is needed). That may actually mean scum has day chat, because a prolonged day phase without day talk would be hell for scum.
Gamma is 100% town
How is he town for THIS?
too dumb to be scum +
scum would never actually believe this +
scum would never actually post this thinking "people will think 'too dumb to be scum' kekeke"
In post 2801, Andrius wrote:I mean, I know he's town but this is almost as useless as that thing you're about to post...
In post 2737, zakk wrote:
In post 2548, Not Chara wrote:the problem with Titus being scum is that i have no concrete evidence posts. i can't quote contradictions, or posts where she's manipulating people.
it's simple a terribly bad feeling that has been compounded by her odd behaviour. Titus has quite a presence in games i've read in the past, no i will not be providing examples but all games are completed, and those who are familiar with her really should know what i mean. i don't see that here. she's tunneling, because she's a tunneler and she knows it, but there's no wider sense. there isn't any wildly connecting McMenno through associatives to find his scumteam, from her point of view.
she isn't engaging with me no matter how many potshots i throw her way.
hm. actually, looking at her reads progression might help communicate this.
Titus is
stubborn
. Titus is not being stubborn.
So why aren't you pushing her wagon
Because she's sitting on the fence. No one is calling for Titus' head with any fervor. People vote, people leave.

No one is spearheading it and I'm shouting everyone down who votes her. Of course Not Chara won't make any moves. She's been fencesitting the whole game.
Hence my vote on her.

I have a feeling Not Chara and Titus are on rival scum teams but neither of them wants to push each other such that wagons actually have any sticking power.
permanently retired

see here for more info
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Day 1, Vote Count #28

Current Vote Count:

(1)
zakk -- Gamma Emerald
(0)
SirCakez
(0)
Yume
(0)
Maxous
(2)
Creature -- Not Chara, Leonshade
(0)
PeregrineV
(1)
Titus -- SnarkySnowman
(0)
Shiro
(1)
MagnaofIllusion -- Narna
(0)
Nosferatu
(3)
Nahdia -- SirCakez, Yume, Ankamius
(0)
Firebringer
(3)
Not Chara -- zakk, Andrius, MagnaofIllusion
(0)
Ankamius
(0)
SlySly
(6)
McMenno -- Maxous, Titus, massive, Creature, Firebringer, Nahdia
(0)
SnarkySnowman
(2)
Narna -- PeregrineV, McMenno
(1)
Gamma Emerald -- Nosferatu
(0)
Leonshade
(0)
Andrius
(0)
massive

Not Voting:
Shiro, SlySly

With 22 votes available, it takes 12 votes to hammer.

Day 1 will end...eventually.
Countdown: 362459 days, 21 hours, 42 minutes

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2832 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2829, Andrius wrote:No I saw that you asked if it was a slip or not and then I asked you questions since you voted him and then asked people to confirm your thoughts.
Also relatively NO ONE is responding to your thing so take that as you will.
shrug
i'm asking if you read the original post or just skimmed over it.
i asked if it was a slip then and then asked the same here and linked back. did you read it when you were first reading up or didn't you?
no one is responding, are they.
Creature's going to coast by dropping off the map and lurking because that's exactly what scum would do in this situation on day 1, because it's a large and they can get away with it.

i'm tired and i don't want to do this anymore. every time i respond to accusations, i'm ignored. the players scumreading me just continue to repeat the same tired statements that aren't true in the first place.
and SirCakez is probably scum too for not jumping on the bandwagon and actually engaging with me because that would be just my luck too.

i have this feeling that the scumteam as a whole has just decided to push me all together, because scumteams don't normally do that and they think they can get away with grouping up.

Cakez probably isn't scum, scum have no reason to take my side here or even listen to me at all, because those scumreading me are coasting by on flimsy words. i'm just being ignored here, largely.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2833 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 2746, Not Chara wrote:zakk, take a look at whenever you get there.
SCUMPUTER TRANSLATION:

"zakk please please please ignore me and scumread creature for this I know you have no strong scumreads but youre voting me and I'm uncomfortable because andrius and titus are scumreading me please look at this and take your unpredictable and erratic behavior away from me"

I mean I know its a stretch but come on.

zakk votes Not Chara because Chara's not pushing Titus.
Titus accuses Chara of being on the popular lynches.
What does Chara do?
Jumps ship over to CREATURE with some HEY LOOK AT THIS.
Nope.
lol, i love you
In post 2763, zakk wrote:
Hey guys

Ok so I've been thinking... and it's almost 100% likely that there are two scum teams because it's been so hard to push any wagons through and because nobody on a scum team really wants to lynch anyone that they don't think is town, because town is the biggest faction and the biggest enemy at the moment. Also, they don't want to be seen to be pushing a rival scum wagon because that would make them a NK target for the other scum team.

It's quite possible scum have day talk, given the amount of fluctuation of wagons and the timing of how it happened. like somebody else said, whether that's a passive ability or whether it's encryptor-enabled is anyone's guess.

Basically I think the best play for scum today would be to be on a wagon without leading it, because leading it would be dangerous if it flipped scum. also, they need to buddy up to rival scum until town is no longer a huge threat. Or at least, they need to seem like they are not a huge threat themselves, so that the rival scum team well target someone besides them.

And then the best play for town is to be on the wagon of somebody who is pretty scummy. But also keep in mind that any wagon is going to be difficult because nobody on the scum teams really wants to be seen as pushing it. It would be pretty bad play for scum to be super active, but it would be pretty good play for town to be super active. Obviously that doesn't mean that all the active players are town but generally speaking.

I think scum are less likely to do stuff like grandstand in a situation like this. Unless it's to save themselves, like Nahdia. I'm still undecided on that slot. Speaking of which, somebody said there was a claim in there? I think we need to get all the claims on the table. I'm 100% sure that scum has already been writing them down meticulously, so us townies might as well have something like that too.

Please let me know your thoughts, everyone.

Please also excuse any typos, I made this post on voice to text.
zakk.
This is garbage.

This literally applies to every game without confirmed multiball or not. There might be multiball? Ok. Doesn't change how we play. Scum don't want to be crosskilled? Nothing new. Scum have daytalk? We went over this like 80 pages ago and it got us nowhere. Every game they might have daytalk. Scum want to be on the leading wagon without leading it? Every game. Especially on opposing scum? Every game.

If you told me you copy-paste this as your opening post into every theme game ever I'd believe you.
lol, i hate you
In post 2794, zakk wrote:
In post 2776, Andrius wrote:
In post 2772, zakk wrote:
In post 2683, Andrius wrote:The second line is not an excuse for the first line.
It is a statement of my heart.
Omg you have changed so much over the years. I kinda like this new you!... but I don't know how to read it yet.
I will address everything else you said later, as Im phoneposting and thus limited but do I know you? Or did you just read some of my games or know me from a distance?

Death changes a man. You learn who your true friends are.
I have played with you before. It was quite a while ago, at least a year. I've been through a lot of death myself since then. Condolences.
Which game? Because I don't remember you. I'm guessing it was a hydra effort.
multiple games, both in and out of hydra
permanently retired

see here for more info
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2834 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2830, zakk wrote: I have a feeling Not Chara and Titus are on rival scum teams but neither of them wants to push each other such that wagons actually have any sticking power.
what else should i say about Titus???? i've exhausted myself on that front.
no one is listening about Creature or about Titus and i've done all i can and it hasn't helped. i've never been so frustrated.
half of my posts get ignored by the players i'm talking to and no one gives a shit. Titus is still skirting around the issue of my wagon like she's afraid to touch it.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2835 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Guys can I please ask you to put in big quote walls into spoilers if you believe they are needed for context?
I appreciate it so this thread isn't more unbearable to read. Thank you.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2836 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 2805, Andrius wrote:WELL LOOK AT THAT. ZAKK IS ALREADY VOTING NOT CHARA.

Compiling more words.
you already noticed this in your 2801

p-edit: shut the fuck up firebringer
permanently retired

see here for more info
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2837 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 2835, Firebringer wrote:Guys can I please ask you to put in big quote walls into spoilers if you believe they are needed for context?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i moved to CREATURE because i thought i'd found something there. my post calling him out was right after the questionable post i wanted to check out. there's no fucking relation to the votes on me or the sentiment against me. Creature responded like scum. no one cared.

i tried to dig and tried to get opinions and reads. i've engaged. i haven't hid this entire game.
despite what i just said i really doubt that most of the scumteam is trying to get me lynched right now.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2839 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 2808, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2741, Titus wrote:
In post 2713, SirCakez wrote:Titus why do you think NC is scum? Let me just go to the point.
That was a pretty bad sequence of posts from Menno.
Andrius says it better than me but she's basically pushing only where it is popular and has no depth to reads. She's also pushing me based on garbage.
She's pushed wagons besides "popular" ones, and no depth to reads is total bs, as evidenced by how I spent like a page discussing her read on you.
If her push on you is so bad why are you putting so much effort into discrediting it?
In post 2742, Not Chara wrote:there's nothing to respond to until zakk has caught up.
meanwhile, everyone should look at this.
In post 2721, Creature wrote:Sorry, I don't like explaining every single thing I do.
so, you can't explain your turnaround read on Cakez? or why you brought this up conspicuously right after my ?
also: my , , and .

i think Creature saw my spoiler for Cakez, thought i was advocating for a Cakez wagon because he didn't read it, and pretended to say 'oh, yes, i could also lynch Cakez'. this is despite an earlier townread on Cakez and nothing i could find to indicate Creature has changed his mind.
i was looking for him to point to a reason that he would want to wagon Creature. all i can see is my post.
you should explain, Creature. that you avoiding doing so is tantamount to telling me i'm right.
VOTE: Creature

i want everyone's opinion on this.
Ya Creature's response there was total garbage, would wagon. My townread there has been depreciating for some time.

Also re:zakk's theory - I think there is probably a third-party due to the fact it's bastard and Skull loves third-parties. Multiball is iffier.
it's a bastard large theme
it's been ridiculously hard to push through a lynch
players have been pussy-footing around like WHOA

of COURSE it's multiball

and it's also 3p because nobody does a grand finale i'm-leaving-the-site bastard large theme and DOESN'T include 3p

so therefore it's multiball3p madness
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2840 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 2837, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 2835, Firebringer wrote:Guys can I please ask you to put in big quote walls into spoilers if you believe they are needed for context?
AHAHAHA

:goodposting:
permanently retired

see here for more info
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2841 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Spoiler: opinion no one cares about
When I see people complain about people being behind and that they don't read the game. I see how many pages. I see big quote wall monstrositie, and I think "well I don't even want to read the game, why would anyone else?"
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2842 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 2816, Andrius wrote:I knew zakk was there.
I talked about his vote in the post before mine.
I was being facetious in 2805
oh

lol
permanently retired

see here for more info
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2843 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Andrius »

To be fair I haven't actually considered multiball here.
shrug

Going to step away for a bit.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2844 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Not Chara »

thinking on it more, multiball would make sense here. with how this day is going.
if my posts keep getting ignored, i'm going to take a break. if i get lynched, fuck it. Titus and Creature are scum. it's probable there are multiple scum pushing me now.

also: McMenno is selectively responding, his latest contribution is entirely to complain that i've been taking potshots. i think he's even still voting Narna.
who is town here? probably Cakez, Nahdia, Narna.
multiball is likely, so Titus and McMenno can both be scum. zakk could be scum. Andrius and magna? i don't want to say both are scum, but one of them probably is.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2845 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Spoiler: magna post
In post 2837, MagnaofIllusion wrote:

Buddy I know you have complained before about how I just spam post, so I don't get how you realize that's what's happening here. This game is 90% spam.

Like if you like it, that's fine. But it's definitely creating apathy. And when I am the one apathetic due to SPAM. I think people should realize it's a problem.
Show

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2846 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Firebringer is town too.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2847 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 2801, Andrius wrote: Happy ScumDay, SlySly! :D
Thank you! It feels good to be back in the arena.
-------
In post 2804, Andrius wrote:BLOC

zakk
Maxous
Creature
PeregrineV
Titus
Magna
Firebringer
Ankamius
SlySly
Gamma
Andrius

VOTE: Not Chara

Nahdia and Narna continue to be my second and third choices.
I will hammer NC. My hammer is also warming up to Titus.
----------
In post 2809, SirCakez wrote:I'd lynch any of the big wagons right now (nahdia, narna, menno, titus), with preference in that order
I don't want to lynch NC
I think I'm good with all of your lynchables except menno. You trying to save NC?
----------
In post 2832, Not Chara wrote:i'm just being ignored here, largely.
That's what happens when you become a sr. Why listen to bs? Flips determine who to believe during reviews.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2848 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 2844, Not Chara wrote:also: McMenno is selectively responding, his latest contribution is entirely to complain that i've been taking potshots. i think he's even still voting Narna.
who is town here? probably Cakez, Nahdia, Narna.
multiball is likely, so Titus and McMenno can both be scum. zakk could be scum. Andrius and magna? i don't want to say both are scum, but one of them probably is.
then just vote menno please.

you agreed with me 20 pages ago that a lynch needed to happen yet here we are.

creature is town but if you want to talk about him, holy hell we can talk about him Day 2.
That goes to all these 1~2 vote wagons.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2849 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Not Chara »

fine.
VOTE: McMenno
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”