Gamma Emerald - [3] Ranmaru, gigabyteTroubadour, SirCakez
gigabyteTroubadour - [2] Camn, Elyse
Nachomamma8 -

Not Voting - [1] Dramonic

With
alive it takes
to lynch!

Mod Notes - Tipsy VC yayyyyyyy!

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2016-10-29 13:25:43).
Last edited by UpTooLate on Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know me!
Take care of those you call your own, and keep good company.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I'm writing a case on House/Gamma scum but he's making the case on himself.

Still going to post it though to show Nacho. Gamma dies today.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 1673, dramonic wrote:That is certainly a way to interpret my posts.
No comments on Gamma at all?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by dramonic »

Hysterical?
Considering inviting him to Meetreal so I can have someone to mock the whole time~

More seriously, he has nooooo concept of thinking about what he's posting and that has to come from town.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Spoiler: House Context

This exchange with Postie shows that House noticed something odd with Postie, as I did. (Even though I was wrong on her alignment) Yet, he ends the exchange with "That [response] makes me a sad panda..." and never comes back to it. When I replace in and push her for that other things he agrees. I don't find it pro-town to ask about that and drop it right there and then.

He implies that it should be obvious that Dram is scumreading his townreads and is validated in taking a pot shot. States his suspicion on him is wobbly and says he's over-reacting.

---

House has no scumreads here at the moment, otherwise he would have said them at this time. It shows he hasn't actually been developing reads, and he works on that in the next pages or so.

Here he hops onto Hiplop for a 'garbage iso' and is asked why he hopped to him when jala has been doing the same. My theory is that he was trying to seem like he was doing something, so he chose the lowest contributing player to pressure when they weren't there.

Here House votes for Nacho via Elyse Proxy. He states he thinks Nacho is shading Elyse as scum but Spy asks where it is. House doesn't really know, which shows he isn't really reading thoroughly, just jumping on to jump on. (???)

He over-reacts to Nacho's Dram vote here. Why feel the need to state that when Dram hasn't been doing as much either? This is another post that makes me think House is buddies with Dram.

This feels a bit over the top for a Hiplop vote. Hiplop hadn't been posting as much so there was nothing different between him and Jalapeno.

House explains his hop off of Jala was a gambit since people were confused as to why he would switch between Jala and Hiplop, who seemed the same. I think it's a lie to cover up his actual intentions for voting Hiplop.

This zito scum on Hiplop scum came out of no where. He uses Zito's confusion against him, lining him up on a weak reason. Scum motivation: To spin Zito's legitimate point into being not legit.

Nacho critisized my original point. I thought House was hiding a buddy inside this list, but I feel it's better I show how it doesn't translate into D3.

Here he states that he'll vote with me on Elyse D2 if she hasn't 'towned up'. I note that, and bring it up in the future.

This is my issue with House. He supports me on the Postie push but when he was questioning her himself, he never actually reached a similar conclusion even though he has found questionable things that could have influenced his read on her. This makes me think he was simply wagoning Postie to wagon her.

I don't think the long answer ever came.

I dislike this, I simply want to bounce off reads but he is annoyed that I have asked him again. I wanted his take on Elyse!town but him reacting this way doesn't seem pro-town tonal wise.

House re-votes Spicy as the vote count may have been reset. This is the point Kraska and Giga came into the thread to nag me.

He tries to rush the wagon by telling others to vote Spicy for great justice. It felt like he was rushing the phase before more things were posted. Kraska at the time was pretty lurky and had not been in thread and popped in in a convenient time, and I felt he was rushing it to distract from that.

---

House begins his push on Camn, which seems half-jokey and not as convincing.

He unvotes after Camn's explanation, which shows he once again, has jumped impulsively without thinking about his actions before hand. He was probably thinking with the target of Camn in mind but not the Why. He never considered the BP. I considered it might be possible she was Scum BP. He unvoted after because he knew he had nothing.
In post 1264, camn wrote:Also I don't know why you would vote me.
Camn here notices that House has been voting her but it doesn't match up with his play. He never showed enough conviction that would make her go "Oh I knew he'd vote me" he played in a way that she went "Why would you vote me?".

He shows these two posts to remind her why he was voting her, as if it was apparent enough from those statements alone. #1028, #1012.

We get back to my point that House was not actually being proactive with his Elyse read development. I asked him in my #1338 on his thoughts on Elyse. Then, instead of answering my question, he drops a question about her Nacho vote, which could help him answer my question, but it shows he had a delayed response. It shows he got too comfortable not doing much and tried to pick up the slack.

Here he tells me he's underwhelmed by Elyse's play and wouldn't be voting there until after his review. Elyse posts her responses to me, and he never finishes his review. Instead, he quotes Nacho and posts some jokes. He then places a Dram proxy vote with Nacho. #1345, #1346

Now, he jokes around while Camn is pushing me. He never makes a stance or contributes an opinion of it either way. He just continues to joke and I don't find that to be pro-town to be ignoring that while posting.

Here he posts a laugh at Nacho's comment wrt Elyse. This is his last post before replacing out. He was still in the process of 'reviewing' Elyse, yet he never finished it. He elected to stay in fluff/joke mode. He couldn't do it, and when I pressed him to, he replaced out.

House Summary
:

1. Exchanges with Postie, but no conclusion, just 'sad panda.
2. Votes Nacho and says Nacho was shading Elyse, but isn't too sure.
3. Over-reacts to Nacho's Dram vote.
4. Uses gambit an excuse to hop between Jalal and Hiplop.
5. Shades Zito when Zito had a point.
6. Never gave long answer on his Giga read.
7. Annoyed when I ask to bounce Elyse read.
8. Rushes the spicy wagon when it seems like it was reset.
9. Weak push on Camn; not believable enough.
10. Wasn't being proactive on finding scum; Asked Elyse a question only after I asked him about his Elyse read.
11. Never finishes his review and leaves his vote on Dram, and replaces out when pressed for content.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Spoiler: Gamma Context

This is a red flag because it shows he has no drive to read context to read situations and interactions.

Here he states 'It's BAD that ranmaru has null/scums only!', which sounds really forced and fake. At that point, I was having trouble with both House and Giga since they were lacking in content and reads. Yet Gamma wasn't considering that, he only wanted to shade me.

Here he states a nacho-camn scumteam, after I push for it even further. He mentions no read of me nor does he resolve his statement on me. He simply skips to Nacho-Camn.

This is a very weak vote. It's suspicious because he doesn't vote Camn proactively, only when I have asked him to expand. His reasoning doesn't seem convincing as if he believes it either. Notice that he's joining MY Camn wagon while having mentioned he'd vote me earlier. So the question remains: Was he reading me as scum at this moment or as town? Why not mention that?

Here he unvotes Camn after her role is proven, and he mentions she *MAY* be scum. He then gives an opinion of me, pushing the new guy. He doesn't even look at the reasoning, he just makes it seem like he's a victim when he's done some shady business.

Here he votes me again, after joining me on the Camn wagon. This does not make sense. This does not seem like someone developing reads, but only wagoning to wagon. So, let's get to the point. Him not mentioning me in between the this vote and him saying he'd vote me is him keeping his options open. His reasoning for getting on me is weak. #1571

Here, he gives an excuse for not giving a conclusion or read on me when joining Camn with me. He blames it on not re-reading. So, if he joined the Camn wagon with a possible scumread without re-reading and had no scumread on me at the time, it shows he has no real need to develop reads and is only doing so to appear town. Put simply, the excuse is BS and it shows that he isn't really developing reads.

Here he responds to Giga, of his scumlean on her. He mentions that he finds forming a townbloc scummy and she says they were simply townreads. He says it seems like a townbloc to keep on her, to justify keeping the scumread on her.

Here, he gives Dram a town read based on tone. Saying that he's not being deceptive in general. I feel that this is not natural to have a Dram town read when no one else has one. He's at best a null and his reasoning to town read him is weak.

Here, he then finally backs down after Nacho questions him on the semantics of Townbloc. Gamma says "Ok I
thought
it was a townbloc" which shows he didn't have good reason to keep pushing the Giga scumread.

He votes Nacho here for anti-town actions.

Then Nacho asks him what's wrong with pushing his scum read etc. He can't answer, so instead he states a new reason, that he thought Nacho said he'd self vote when it was Elyse who pushed for that. Then, he votes me again. Notice that he doesn't Vote Elyse nor does he question her since she was the one with the 'anti-town' action. This shows he couldn't answer Nacho's question and instead chose to back off with a crap excuse.

After Nacho posts his Dram scum read, Gamma instantly reverses it, he is swayed.

He then states that I could be a buddy to Dram without showing how. This shows he cares more to throw shade on me rather then explain why he thinks I'm connected to Dram.

Gamma Summary
:

1. Forced and Fake stance in #1443.
2. Weak vote on Camn wagon
3. Joined me while not having a read on me
4. Never gave conclusion on me when on Camn.
5. Has no real stances.
6. Makes constant contradictions.
7. Cannot answer honestly and instead backtracks.
8. Puts foot down on weak logic to justify a scumread, then backtracks.
9. Shade everywhere.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In conclusion
:

House asked questions, but his conclusions sometimes did not match with a town mindset. [Postie] He over-reacts to Nacho's Dram vote possibly due to a connection to him. He has been active and questioning but has not really provided that many scumreads. After answering Kraska saying he had 'reads on people', he voted Hiplop, and was questioned for hopping from one similar slot to another. He then states it was a gambit to justify the switch. He has a weak push on Camn, which isn't believable and Camn notices this. He backs down pretty quickly, and states he may wagon Giga but doesn't do much from there. He continues to joke post but forgets that he has to fake scumhunt, until I asked him his Elyse opinion. He then asks her a question and states he is underwhelmed, and wouldn't cry about her lynch. He states he would not vote until he finished reviewing, but he never finished that review and simply replaced out when pressured to produce.

Gamma came in with a very suspicious post in #1443. His reasoning on me was forced and fake. He then skipped me and joined the Camn wagon, without concluding his read on me. He then states that the reason he never did was because he did not re-read Elyse/Dram. Yet, this is an excuse to keep his options open, and he came back around to his scumread on me, which is weak. He does not make sense and he throws shade everywhere.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

More Gamma votes please. He dies today.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I look forward to your analysis Camn.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by camn »

I'm in the cab... But let's fucking do this. Let's shake the tree while I am in the air.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: gammaEmerald

Ps- dram: you got no post. I will be the one telling YOU so.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Let's do this.

Gamma scum > Dram scum.

Nacho already explained Dram scum.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 1684, camn wrote:Ps- dram: you got no post. I will be the one telling YOU so.
Please direct your bravado at someone who buys that bull. <3
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Elyse »

I'll post my thoughts on gamma soon

One quick note: House was sitebanned so he didn't replace out under pressure
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Fair enough, will drop the review point in that case. Everything else applies though.
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

In post 18, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 15, House wrote:Ehhhh.
Hm. I like your vote, but what was this about?
This is a good question from Giga. Now, let me theorize as to why he said Ehhhh. He voted Krakauer, and then Dram. Then he saw the Spicy wagon, and faked interest in his own dram Vote. This implies distancing between himself and Dram. Meaning, he was faking that he felt Dram deserved the wagon, otherwise he would have pushed it.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1656, SirCakez wrote:Not sure why you'd be concerned about that since you're so sure Elyse is scum?
You're not sure why I wouldn't want to make it with Elyse to lylo when everyone is currently voting Gamma and ignoring me/Elyse and she has proven she can dodge the lynch day after day after day
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1665, Ranmaru wrote:Agreed Cakes.
Why was being bothered by a post "bad shade throwing"? This is a nonsense point.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1667, Ranmaru wrote:What is the point in you posting #1666?
What's the point of throwing shade at someone who isn't getting lynched? Do you really buy into the reasoning that only scum would doubt the investigative role?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1674, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1671, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1670, camn wrote:And gamma don't fuck with me.
You are about to get power lynched.
The hell?
I'M IN HOUSES SLOT YOU IDIOT
THIS IS SO SCUMMY
Being in House's slot means fuckall, he wasn't townie
The point that Gamma was bringing up was that Camn was hard townreading House earlier, which is a valid point regardless of your opinion on House. I thought House looked town as fuck. I think it would be sad if Gamma got lynched here when the case against him doesn't really hold up.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And I think it'd be especially sad if camn lynched him here despite recognizing him as town early and holding onto him as a pretty strong townread almost immediately.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1681, Ranmaru wrote:House asked questions, but his conclusions sometimes did not match with a town mindset.
You said that House brought up something that concerned him about Postie. You say that his conclusions didn't reflect a town mindset not because you agreed about his conclusions, but because he didn't pursue him the way you would have. This is a bad way to approach a read on someone; not everyone pursues things for pages and pages after the fact and just because House had concerns doesn't mean that he needed to form some big push on the slot as well.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1681, Ranmaru wrote:He over-reacts to Nacho's Dram vote possibly due to a connection to him.
I don't know what world that was an overreaction in but going "seriously? hiplop is not making any significant contributions at all" is not an overreaction in mine. You say it's a connection to dramonic as a partner but you did the same exact thing by ignoring dramonic and pushing the House slot (who has done a hell of a lot more than dramonic has) instead. Dram and hiplop were both low contributors, but at the time, hiplop was beneath dram.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1681, Ranmaru wrote:He has been active and questioning but has not really provided that many scumreads.
This doesn't matter. He's been an active participant in early game and has had no problem taking stances; he's provided plenty of scumreads even if he hasn't cased them in the style that you do; this is an attack on play style, not content.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1681, Ranmaru wrote:but forgets that he has to fake scumhunt
This should not be a real argument. Scum don't forget they have to fake scumhunt.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Hey, camn - have you looked over House again before you lynch his slot?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”