One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #3700 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by McMenno »

In post 3673, Firebringer wrote:Will anyone be upset if I leave?
ye
In post 3678, Firebringer wrote:
@Mod please replace me, I am sorry I am just not in this and I don't think I can get into it.
:(

@maxous why are you voting shiro
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3701 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3625, Maxous wrote:i roleblocked Shiro last night.

Menno's reaction was still pure scum though
I am disappointed. :'(
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3702 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3647, SlySly wrote:
In post 3644, Gamma Emerald wrote: You know what, I believe Shiro.
You're all about having questions answered. Find the answer to this one for me.
In post 3070, SlySly wrote:Shiro, why haven't you voted in this game?
I dunno man, I hammered yesterday and I am.voting Menno right now. I kinda think that is voting.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3703 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3667, Nahdia wrote:
In post 3659, SirCakez wrote:In bloodborne she used a ton of AtE and made plans in PTs that looked extremely town (made a big plot at one point that used various mechanic to try to find out how many scum there were), but she was scum
In true love, same thing, lots of AtE, playing against expectations, etc
i dont appeal to emotions i manipulate them.
To me:
About me:
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3704 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 3702, Shiro wrote: I dunno man, I hammered yesterday and I am.voting Menno right now. I kinda think that is voting.
When I made that post, we were on page 146 and you had not voted all game. Since you're voting now, it's obvious you're not required to hammer.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3705 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3704, SlySly wrote:
In post 3702, Shiro wrote: I dunno man, I hammered yesterday and I am.voting Menno right now. I kinda think that is voting.
When I made that post, we were on page 146 and you had not voted all game. Since you're voting now, it's obvious you're not required to hammer.
I was a lurksack back then, I am.new me now.
To me:
About me:
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3706 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 3698, Andrius wrote:BUT WAIT ANDY
NARNA VOTED BEFORE TITUS
SEE?
Titus started the McMenno wagon yesterday. All you did was beat her to the thread.
I literally wasn't in the game before Titus voted Mcmenno last phase. Be better, do better.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3707 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by Narna »

Even if I were behind Titus today, that point is still garbage. If you didn't see a Mcmenno vote coming, you aren't paying attention to my posts.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3708 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

That was me anticipating an objection.

I was assuming someone would say you started the Menno wagon today. I was saying that not true since Tammy started it yesterday, you just beat her to the thread today.

Nothing to do with yesterday.
Be better, do better.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #3709 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 3696, Andrius wrote:
In post 3695, Skullduggery wrote:(6) McMenno -- Narna, Titus, massive, Shiro, Not Chara, Nahdia
Its happening again, guys.
We've been through this once already.

Town (Titus) leads the wagon. The N Cult shows up to push the lynch. We sit here for awhile. Townies arrive out of deadline/boredom/apathy/hammers.
Townies replace out because they can't handle the game.
sigh
This is the focal point.

The other post is me being an ass and assuming someone would say the objection I anticipated.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3710 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by Narna »

I figured Titus would vote Mcmenno baring any night shenanigans. So did I pass?
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3711 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:24 pm

Post by Giovanni il Pellegrino »

Greetings, everybody.
In post 3662, Narna wrote:I don't think Yume was vla, and she flaked on the entire lynching portion of the day. There is no way Giovanni catches up to the thread, especially given that they don't seem to even be around. I'm pointing out better vig targets than myself so Andrius can ignore them because he's hyper tunneling.
I am around, I just don't play on other games. Yes, it is incredibly difficult to catch up, however, because Day 1 was a 135 page mess, and despite reading Day 1 for three days straight, I am still at a mild loss. There is also the fact that since I am new here, I don't have meta reads on most of you. Anyway, if I see that I cannot keep up, I will myself ask to be replaced. I heavily dislike playing to prod-dodge.

I have some comprehensive "questions" regarding Day 1. As far as I get it:

1) zakk voted MoI and the so-called "N cult" (lol) jumped out of the shadows (as well as Firebringer and Gamma Emerald) and turned his single vote into a wagon. zakk and MoI seemed to have some past mafia rivalry going on.

2) Around and onwards there was a Narna wagon that seemed to go strong opposite the MoI wagon. It was then onwards that you begun to start being in a hurry to lynch because the day would end. It resulted in a MoI lynch with many players on the Narna wagon compromising because the folks over at the MoI one wouldn't, also because there were a lot voting third party.

3) Out of the "N cult" members, Narna is now under the most scrutiny because:

a) She was the counterwagon to MoI's wagon.
b) Her reasons for voting MoI seemed shaky and her vote seemed opportunistic because she scumread MoI out of the blue.

Is the above generally correct and complete or have I missed something?
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3712 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:26 pm

Magna is a he.

My apologies Magna.
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3713 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:26 pm

In post 3712, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:Magna is a he.

My apologies Magna.
I mean Narna.

Apologies again.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3714 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:48 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 3711, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:Greetings, everybody.
In post 3662, Narna wrote:I don't think Yume was vla, and she flaked on the entire lynching portion of the day. There is no way Giovanni catches up to the thread, especially given that they don't seem to even be around. I'm pointing out better vig targets than myself so Andrius can ignore them because he's hyper tunneling.
I am around, I just don't play on other games. Yes, it is incredibly difficult to catch up, however, because Day 1 was a 135 page mess, and despite reading Day 1 for three days straight, I am still at a mild loss. There is also the fact that since I am new here, I don't have meta reads on most of you. Anyway, if I see that I cannot keep up, I will myself ask to be replaced. I heavily dislike playing to prod-dodge.

1) zakk voted MoI and the so-called "N cult" (lol) jumped out of the shadows (as well as Firebringer and Gamma Emerald) and turned his single vote into a wagon. zakk and MoI seemed to have some past mafia rivalry going on.

2) Around and onwards there was a Narna wagon that seemed to go strong opposite the MoI wagon. It was then onwards that you begun to start being in a hurry to lynch because the day would end. It resulted in a MoI lynch with many players on the Narna wagon compromising because the folks over at the MoI one wouldn't, also because there were a lot voting third party.

b) Her reasons for voting MoI seemed shaky and her vote seemed opportunistic because she scumread MoI out of the blue.

1) Most of those players had started a wagon on Magna way earlier in the game, but it's formation is a little suspicious as Mcmenno was at L-1 before the 2nd Magna wagon.
2) Sounds good, it might be important to note that the deadline was uncertain due to a dubious many year extension. That was the original deadline.
a) Yee
b) Shaky is one thing, but I vanity vote MoI before the Mcmenno and my 2nd wagon took off. I've covered my reads progression on MoI too many times, but I feel that it should at least be known that I was scumreading him through my interactions with him before the 2nd wagon on him takes off.
Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:
In post 3712, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:Magna is a he.

My apologies Magna.
I mean Narna.

Apologies again.
It's cool replacement crazy enough to try and catch up. You're cool.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3715 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:42 am

Post by Maxous »

VOTE: mcmenno
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3716 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:59 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 3687, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 3622, Maxous wrote:
In post 3523, SlySly wrote:
In post 3472, SlySly wrote:
(12)
MagnaofIllusion -- zakk, Nahdia, Not Chara, Narna, Firebringer, Maxous, Creature, Gamma Emerald, Nosferatu, SirCakez, Leonshade, Shiro
D1 thoughts from those who lynched MoI:
hmm yeah
zakk strong-armed this wagon abut flipped town. who helped him? Nahdia, Not Chara and Narna I guess.
according to my reads scum were on the tail-end of the wagon but that would mean the magna wagon was strong-armed by all town?
it's possible but I would guess not.
honestly, maybe we should be lynching on this wagon.
zakk strongarmed the fuck out of that wagon. Him, Narna, Nahdia, and Not Chara, were literally like the only people to support it. Everyone started piling on and there was no other wagon left, so by my reads effectively half that wagon was town.
..obviously at least half the wagon would be town-players.

who's the scum on the magna wagon, nos?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Giovanni il Pellegrino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3717 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:05 am

1) Most of those players had started a wagon on Magna way earlier in the game, but it's formation is a little suspicious as Mcmenno was at L-1 before the 2nd Magna wagon.
Ok, I am gonna see which players specifically did so.

b) Shaky is one thing, but I vanity vote MoI before the Mcmenno and my 2nd wagon took off. I've covered my reads progression on MoI too many times, but I feel that it should at least be known that I was scumreading him through my interactions with him before the 2nd wagon on him takes off.
Hmm? Why do you try to explain yourself? I didn't accuse you, as I am pretty much still in the neutral/gathering info phase right now.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3718 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:08 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3663, SlySly wrote:
In post 3648, SirCakez wrote: How is this related to my post there at all?
It isn't. After reading your post again, I realized I misunderstood and made Post 3564 to answer properly.
Aha
In post 3564, SlySly wrote:
In post 3556, SirCakez wrote: His whole willing/not willing to hammer post was really bizarre too.
I misunderstood this. I got it now. What was bizarre about it? I can only hammer so I put a post up of who I am willing to hammer from the terribad MoI lynch.
But wtf was the relevance of the audio file to that?
In post 3665, Narna wrote:
In post 3648, SirCakez wrote:
In post 3585, Nahdia wrote:
In post 3583, Titus wrote:Which three?

You did Zakk, but the other two are...?
Andrius (tried to shoot Narna & myself) Shiro (had some investigation return nothing on McMenno)
McMenno wrote:why did you flavorclaim though
VOTE: McMenno
Look at the scum trying to save their buddy narna
I mean, her vote on me for not dying was kind of contradicting the fact that Andrius had to have been roleblocked/failed action for her to be town. Those are some slick tunnel shades you got on though.
Yeah I think you're both scum
In post 3667, Nahdia wrote:
In post 3659, SirCakez wrote:In bloodborne she used a ton of AtE and made plans in PTs that looked extremely town (made a big plot at one point that used various mechanic to try to find out how many scum there were), but she was scum
In true love, same thing, lots of AtE, playing against expectations, etc
i dont appeal to emotions i manipulate them.
Same thing
In post 3671, Nahdia wrote:i also really don't think i AtE'd in yuri mafia either what the fuck dude. i'm a bit insulted. just a bit. i feel like we might have different definitions of AtE.
It felt like you did
In post 3676, Nahdia wrote:oh hey i just figured it out. cakez is deathly paranoid of me after bloodborne and is scumreading everything i do no matter how much of a stretch it is because last time we played he was sure i was town and i ended up brutally murdering everyone.
This is somewhat accurate probably
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3719 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:09 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 3716, Maxous wrote:
(12)
MagnaofIllusion -- zakk, Nahdia, Not Chara, Narna, Firebringer, Maxous, Creature, Gamma Emerald, Nosferatu, SirCakez, Leonshade, Shiro
hmm yeah
zakk strong-armed this wagon abut flipped town. who helped him? Nahdia, Not Chara and Narna I guess.
according to my reads scum were on the tail-end of the wagon but that would mean the magna wagon was strong-armed by all town?
zakk strongarmed the fuck out of that wagon. Him, Narna, Nahdia, and Not Chara, were literally like the only people to support it. Everyone started piling on and there was no other wagon left, so by my reads effectively half that wagon was town.
..obviously at least half the wagon would be town-players.

who's the scum on the magna wagon, nos?
when I say effectively I mean out of {zakk, Narna, Nahdia, and Not Chara}
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3720 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

(12)
hmm yeah
Bullshit I supported it.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3721 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:24 am

Post by massive »

I'd be really happy if my townreads (Andrius, Titus, Maxous, Leonshade, PV) could consolidate on one lynch candidate.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3722 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Like Nos is making up bullshit to support the N clan theory.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3723 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:47 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3711, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:Greetings, everybody.

I think Andrius claimed to have vigged Narna, and Narna is not dead.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3724 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:49 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote: McMenno