Micro 659: Game Of Thrones S1E2 GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kraeg
Kraeg
Goon
Kraeg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Kraeg »

In post 173, Wisdom wrote:if you end up being town coming up with this contrived bullshit im taking a break until the playerbase changes up
Thanks. You'll be having a long break.
Kraeg
Kraeg
Goon
Kraeg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Kraeg »

I think mollie could be scum due to her wishy washy read on me. CC could also, he jumped on my immediately after Expedience voted me. But still, I still find BBT's behavior sketchy which is why I'm still putting him on the scum list.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Wisdom »

your reasoning on BBT is literally "he's prod-dodging, means he's scum"

you can't possibly expect us to take this seriously

BBT is skilled enough that he would never resort to lurking, it's crystal clear that the prod dodging is happening because he actually doesn't have time for the game.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Radja »

Day 1, VC 5
The Hand of the King, Jon Arryn, is dead. Who will be the successor?

-

Kraeg (4)
-
ConvergentConclusion, Wisdom, SirCakez, pirate mollie

BlueBloodedToffee (3)
-
GuiltyLion, shaddowez, Kraeg

Wisdom (1)
-
BlueBloodedToffee

Not Voting (1)
-
KuroiXHF

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch! Deadline is on November 20th at 11:00 PM(GMT+1) or in (expired on 2016-11-30 23:00:00).

Mod Notes - None
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Wisdom »

UNVOTE:

mollie please explain your change of mind
Kraeg
Kraeg
Goon
Kraeg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Kraeg »

Even if he doesn't have time for the game, it wouldn't really be difficult to read 2-7 pages of posts, with majority of the posts containing only one or two sentences. It's not like a lot has been happening since the game started. He could have at least left us a brief post about his thoughts instead of just a prod-dodge.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Wisdom »

bullshit

by that logic every lurker ever is scum because town would never lurk
Kraeg
Kraeg
Goon
Kraeg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Kraeg »

In post 179, Wisdom wrote:UNVOTE:

mollie please explain your change of mind
The guy who's very eager to see me get lynched suddenly unvotes.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Wisdom »

yeah, unfortunately for everyone there are townies who like to just torment people and be as anti-wincon as possible
Kraeg
Kraeg
Goon
Kraeg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Kraeg »

In post 181, Wisdom wrote:bullshit

by that logic every lurker ever is scum because town would never lurk
You're taking this out of context. I'm only talking about this particular case in this particular game.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 170, Wisdom wrote:she came into the thread with a defense on kraeg and a scumread on me and suddenly she's voting him
I didn't come into the thread with a defense of kraeg, I said I wasn't seeing how he was scummy based on what I was reading and on why he was being scumread.

plz don't fucking misrepresent me thnx.

I think that it is scummy that kuroi is asking for a claim and kraeg is acting like he has no idea what kuroi is talking about and then getting mildly hostile towards kuroi. the hostility looks fake. and I don't like him going after bbt, it looks like he is trying to deflect.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:29 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 177, Wisdom wrote:your reasoning on BBT is literally "he's prod-dodging, means he's scum"

BBT is skilled enough that he would never resort to lurking, it's crystal clear that the prod dodging is happening because he actually doesn't have time for the game.
^ bingo
whew!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:30 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 185, pirate mollie wrote:I think that it is scummy that kuroi is asking for a claim and kraeg is acting like he has no idea what kuroi is talking about and then getting mildly hostile towards kuroi. the hostility looks fake. and I don't like him going after bbt, it looks like he is trying to deflect.
okay, I can agree with that.

What are your other reads? What happened to your read on me?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 187, Wisdom wrote:
In post 185, pirate mollie wrote:I think that it is scummy that kuroi is asking for a claim and kraeg is acting like he has no idea what kuroi is talking about and then getting mildly hostile towards kuroi. the hostility looks fake. and I don't like him going after bbt, it looks like he is trying to deflect.

I never scumread you, I said I wanted to lynch you. I usually do until i can figure you out. :P

I don't have a confident grasp of the gamestate yet. just give me a minute.

@ kuroi

were you asking kraeg to claim? cos that is what it looked like to me. if you were then why are you letting his "confusion" slide and not clarifying what you meant?

@ cake boy

did you miss gl asking me the same thing that you did? cos it looks like you are not paying particularly close I mean it is not like this game is bombarded with an inflation of posts so whats up?

I don't have a grasp on cc and shadow at all, but I don't think I know them so

bbt needs to post

who am I missing
whew!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:39 am

Post by Wisdom »

so you said you wanted to lynch me without actually wanting to lynch me?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:48 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 173, Wisdom wrote:if you end up being town coming up with this contrived bullshit im taking a break until the playerbase changes up
Essentially, you're saying, "I'm as confident of him being scum as I possibly can be without a confirmed cop result." Is that correct?
In post 177, Wisdom wrote:your reasoning on BBT is literally "he's prod-dodging, means he's scum"

This is creating a WIFOM because it's saying that if BBT doesn't post, you'll assume something real could come up, which would allow BBT a pass to actually lurk
In post 178, Radja wrote:
Day 1, VC 5
I said stop using that damn picture, damn it!
In post 188, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 187, Wisdom wrote:

I never scumread you, I said I wanted to lynch you. I usually do until i can figure you out. :P

I don't have a confident grasp of the gamestate yet. just give me a minute.

@ kuroi

were you asking kraeg to claim? cos that is what it looked like to me. if you were then why are you letting his "confusion" slide and not clarifying what you meant?
Kraeg was no longer at L-1. He was at L-3. Pressure without pressure is quite the proverbial "not sure if this is a shit or a fart."
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 190, KuroiXHF wrote:Essentially, you're saying, "I'm as confident of him being scum as I possibly can be without a confirmed cop result." Is that correct?
i dont actually know
his posts feel so contrived so consistently that im starting to think hes just THAT bad
which i shouldnt be thinking ever because its against common sense but blame the years of me seeing bad town players playing badly

and also im not liking mollie's posts so there's that
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:57 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 191, Wisdom wrote:
In post 190, KuroiXHF wrote:Essentially, you're saying, "I'm as confident of him being scum as I possibly can be without a confirmed cop result." Is that correct?
i dont actually know
his posts feel so contrived so consistently that im starting to think hes just THAT bad
which i shouldnt be thinking ever because its against common sense but blame the years of me seeing bad town players playing badly
But I mean, people don't ever say, "If I'm wrong, I'm going to be taking a break," unless you're that certain of someone flipping scum. That's like saying, "I'll bet you a million bucks that..." You wouldn't say that unless you were that sure.

and also im not liking mollie's posts so there's that
So I think I know why but I'm curious from your words, what about her posts do you not like?

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 189, Wisdom wrote:so you said you wanted to lynch me without actually wanting to lynch me?
I honestly can't tell if you are srs or not.

I want to lynch for the reasons I stated. it was an auto-reaction for the reasons I stated. given our history of reacting to such twitches has not been fruitful...ever. so i waited. but put my concern out there until I saw a place where we intercected with our thoughts. which is what I always look for in you and I found it.

its almost like you have not seen me do this before.

srsly get a grip.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:04 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 191, Wisdom wrote: and also im not liking mollie's posts so there's that
jesus I am already sorry I replaced into this game.

you did this exact same shit in a recently completed game. and what it landed was to divide town and cause us to lose and you still are doing the same thing.

I give up. fuck trying to play with you, there is no playing, you scumread me for stupid reasons that are not even based in reality, I get pissed and react, a herd of town scumread me cos they think I am flailing while not understanding there is a difference between townflail and scumflail and scum eat it up like candy cos they can get rid of via lynch or nk a strong player that YOU dismiss and then go on to win. rinse and repeat. you wld think after 4 fucking years you wld know better. cos the times when you have NOT done this we have won games.

get a grip
whew!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:18 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 151, Wisdom wrote:she already answered that
No she didn't
She said she didn't see a reason to scumread kraeg. That doesn't mean she's townreading him.
In post 154, Kraeg wrote:
In post 152, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Shit.

Later today, I swear.
No, this is already the third time you came in here promising to us that you'll post soon, and yet didn't. I'm already starting to think that this your way of "trying your best to play the game" - by promising to post soon which results into you not being able to give anything substantial in the game. There really isn't that many posts to read. You could have at least given us your general thoughts about the game or about some people here instead of just making a promise to post. I would be more inclined to think that his kind of play is a scum play.

Vote: BBT
This vote is total bullshit and you know it.
In post 165, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 160, Kraeg wrote:What claim? My vote is independent of your claim that you will vote him if he still doesn't post about the game.
I am not really sure why kuroi is giving this a pass.

anyhoo, I don't need to be explained to!

VOTE: kraeg
Like Wis has said, this 180 is super sketchy
I don't think Mollie's posts are scummy other then this but if Kraeg somehow flips town I'd go here
In post 188, pirate mollie wrote: @ cake boy

did you miss gl asking me the same thing that you did? cos it looks like you are not paying particularly close I mean it is not like this game is bombarded with an inflation of posts so whats up?
GL's posts kind of blend together for me, so yeah I must have missed it
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 192, KuroiXHF wrote:But I mean, people don't ever say, "If I'm wrong, I'm going to be taking a break," unless you're that certain of someone flipping scum. That's like saying, "I'll bet you a million bucks that..." You wouldn't say that unless you were that sure.
nah, if anything it's the opposite.
my brain made my hands type that because it actually thinks Kraeg will cause me to take a break, or I wouldn't have posted it at all.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:22 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 196, Wisdom wrote:
In post 192, KuroiXHF wrote:But I mean, people don't ever say, "If I'm wrong, I'm going to be taking a break," unless you're that certain of someone flipping scum. That's like saying, "I'll bet you a million bucks that..." You wouldn't say that unless you were that sure.
my brain made my hands type that because it actually thinks Kraeg will cause me to take a break, or I wouldn't have posted it at all.
You can't seriously expect me to believe that, do you?

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 193, pirate mollie wrote:I honestly can't tell if you are srs or not.

I want to lynch for the reasons I stated. it was an auto-reaction for the reasons I stated. given our history of reacting to such twitches has not been fruitful...ever. so i waited. but put my concern out there until I saw a place where we intercected with our thoughts. which is what I always look for in you and I found it.

its almost like you have not seen me do this before.

srsly get a grip.
all you said was "I already wanna lynch wis"
usually you have a reason for it, no?
here that's all you said, as if you just said it because you felt compelled to say it
and then poof, it's gone and you're sheeping me on the lynch you called not a good lynch

if you are town I want you to stop overreacting and help me see you are town.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 197, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 196, Wisdom wrote:
You can't seriously expect me to believe that, do you?
*shrug*
I felt like sharing my thoughts for once, take the chance while you can

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”