Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 297, SirCakez wrote:With these being two prime examples of clearly showing a scumread on infinity, yet leaving his vote on his RVS target. Looked like scum wanting to get a wagon going, but then when it didn't pull together backing off to fit in with the general opinion.
and i'll ask again

Do you know me for someone who hesitates to get wagons on people when I'm scum?

Do you know me for someone who generally cares about the general opinion as scum?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:37 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

cakes' case is very shallow
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Kagami »

yep
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 297, SirCakez wrote:With these being two prime examples of clearly showing a scumread on infinity, yet leaving his vote on his RVS target. Looked like scum wanting to get a wagon going, but then when it didn't pull together backing off to fit in with the general opinion.
were you bothered by the other two people on my wagon who also weren't scumreading me and yet were still voting me?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 302, Kagami wrote:yep
^^
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Wisdom »

I agree, but then I don't remember him being so shallow as scum, so let's see what else he'll post
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Wraith

I haven't liked his pushes on Wisdom/Infinity, and I haven't liked how underwhelming and lame his posts have seemed in between. I didn't like him agreeing with kraska's interpretation of his vote on Wisdom; that's now how it came across initially at all and I think he agreed with it to make the initial vote look better.

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:43 am

Post by SirCakez »

Spoiler:
In post 137, Wisdom wrote:Do you know me to be scared to push a scumread?
No, that's why I'm concerned
In post 160, kraska77 wrote:i really dislike kagami's interaction with infinity
In post 47, Kagami wrote:Here's a spoiler on my fill in the blanks, infinity:

One likely reason for town-farside's vote is that she agrees with wisdom. The other reasons are uninteresting and generally in line with the "not wanting to take nacho to L-2" thought, though I don't think she'd vote you in particular if that were the case.

For scum-farside, the reason is once again Wisdom's earlier statement. She'd feel that there's a real possibility the wagon has legs and be happy to be on early, especially when there's not a real need to justify it. I find your reasoning to be fairly shallow and unlikely. I see no attempt to "appear to be doing something."
this is kind of a cringe post
the probing stopped being about understanding infinity's thought process, and became about kagami flexing town muscles. also theres a coaching tone to this post that really rubs me the wrong way, kagami later says that she's not reding infinity one way or the other, and i feel if that really were true, the interaction wouldnt have come to its conclusion in the form of the post above. also i just dont like that kagami is using her own interpretation of farsides motivations as a benchmark to compare infinity's against, rather than read infinity's motivations for what they are
In post 161, kraska77 wrote:speaking of cringe posting.........................
In post 87, Wisdom wrote:I will also agree with the townreads on Infinity.

I think that him continuing to nitpick things and defend that way of playing despite people clearly finding it odd and worth questioning shows lack of scum motivation.
^this post gets a medal^
i mean whoa really?
adjust his playing style when the entire episode spanned like a couple of posts?
Kraska gets a townread for these posts (although I disagree re:kagami scum)
In post 193, Kagami wrote:I think scum-wisdom would have pursued you more after the tryhard push.
I highly disagree.
In post 200, Wisdom wrote:wraith and cakez?
There's no way town you would think that both people voting you are scum together.
In post 298, Nachomamma8 wrote:Cakez, are you feeling okay?
100%

Infinity's "fluff" push on Wisdom is crap (Wisdom is scum for other reasons), but I think it's so bad it has to be town.

P-edit:
Wisdom wrote:
and i'll ask again

Do you know me for someone who hesitates to get wagons on people when I'm scum?

Do you know me for someone who generally cares about the general opinion as scum?
Here's a better question
Do you hesitate to get wagons on people and care about the general opinion as town?
Nachomamma8 wrote:
were you bothered by the other two people on my wagon who also weren't scumreading me and yet were still voting me?
No, because they weren't Wisdom. Wisdom is generally very aggressive with his vote.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:44 am

Post by SirCakez »

Also
In post 301, Infinity 324 wrote:cakes' case is very shallow
In post 302, Kagami wrote:yep
It was the 6th page when I made the vote. Were you expecting a large case? His ISO was like 10 posts at that point.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Still don't have a read on Infinity which is sort of worrying. I like his "I think we're just misunderstanding each other/I need to sleep so my playstyle meshes better/I'm playing badly I'll step it up!!" post and I kind of like how he doesn't back off from the Wisdom-fluffposting line despite being pretty obviously wrong about it but I don't like what he's questioning so far and I don't like how it felt like he slithered away from me/Wisdom when we were in the middle of questioning him, felt more like appeasing as opposed to an actual change of thought and he didn't really stand behind his read on the fluffposting thing which is sort of weird to me.

Tammy, what do you think about Infinity this game?

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 307, SirCakez wrote:Here's a better question
Do you hesitate to get wagons on people and care about the general opinion as town?
no.
so we basically agree I am being different here.
does different mean scum?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 307, SirCakez wrote:100%
god damn it cakez. you were supposed to say "yeah, why?".

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and i was going to say "because it's page 13 and you're still not pushing a ridiculous case on me yet!" and then everyone would have had a good laugh but you ruined everything.

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:48 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 310, Wisdom wrote:
In post 307, SirCakez wrote:Here's a better question
no.
so we basically agree I am being different here.
does different mean scum?
In this playerlist, I think yes
In post 311, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 307, SirCakez wrote:100%
god damn it cakez. you were supposed to say "yeah, why?".
:roll:

P-edit: I'm terrified to push you after our last two games together lol
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 307, SirCakez wrote:There's no way town you would think that both people voting you are scum together.
also as I said when Kagami said the same, I didn't mean for both you and Wraith to be scum with that post

Kagami was asking for guesses about her two favorite lynches after all, doesn't mean they have to be connected
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 313, SirCakez wrote:In this playerlist, I think yes
hm?
You think this playerlist should make me aggressive?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 307, SirCakez wrote:There's no way town you would think that both people voting you are scum together.
In post 307, SirCakez wrote:I highly disagree.
Why?
I don't agree with this at all.
1) Two scum voting together is not unlikely enough where town having the thought is unreasonable. 2) I don't think that Wisdom necessarily was thinking of who they were voting because I sure as hell didn't; my early uneasyness with you is mostly due to you seeming underwhelming compared to usualCakez, didn't really factor in your vote on Wisdom into that read.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 313, SirCakez wrote:P-edit: I'm terrified to push you after our last two games together lol
well, this is reassuring.
by the way, I'm sorry for going off on you in Real Folks Blues as much as I did - I was very very frustrated with another game at the time and I think that a bit of my frustration over there bled over to Real Folks Blues and I'm sorry for that; I do think that your push on me there was pretty silly but typically it wouldn't piss me off in the way that it did and if you do end up misreading me here I promise not to be as much of an ass this time around although I will probably make fun of you a lot.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

what are your hot takes on people not named Wisdom or Infinity?

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Wisdom »

no I did remember they were both voting me as that's what caused my scumlean on them in both cases
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

fair enough.

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

Spoiler:
In post 314, Wisdom wrote:
also as I said when Kagami said the same, I didn't mean for both you and Wraith to be scum with that post

Kagami was asking for guesses about her two favorite lynches after all, doesn't mean they have to be connected
But your next post implied you thought both of us were scum and Kagami changed your mind
In post 203, Wisdom wrote:maybe not both, but one of them probably is

talk to me about shadow and leon. I don't have a read on either
In post 315, Wisdom wrote:
In post 313, SirCakez wrote:In this playerlist, I think yes
hm?
You think this playerlist should make me aggressive?
I think that you would be normal with these players if you were town here, but the fact you're holding back and going along with the crowd reads to me like scum trying to be cautious around this very strong playerlist.
To compare, you were very aggressive as scum in Soccer Spirits, but that playerlist was much weaker in general imo
In post 316, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 307, SirCakez wrote:I highly disagree.
Why?
-Because that's terribad logic in general. I would call anyone who pushed logic like that scummy.
-For the above reasons.
I don't agree with this at all.
1) Two scum voting together is not unlikely enough where town having the thought is unreasonable. 2) I don't think that Wisdom necessarily was thinking of who they were voting because I sure as hell didn't; my early uneasyness with you is mostly due to you seeming underwhelming compared to usualCakez, didn't really factor in your vote on Wisdom into that read.
-I think it's unlikely enough that he wouldn't have brought it up. Kagami shot it down immediately.
-Wisdom is usually super active with his early vote though. Plus it's not like other people weren't voting.
In post 317, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 313, SirCakez wrote:P-edit: I'm terrified to push you after our last two games together lol
well, this is reassuring.
by the way, I'm sorry for going off on you in Real Folks Blues as much as I did - I was very very frustrated with another game at the time and I think that a bit of my frustration over there bled over to Real Folks Blues and I'm sorry for that; I do think that your push on me there was pretty silly but typically it wouldn't piss me off in the way that it did and if you do end up misreading me here I promise not to be as much of an ass this time around although I will probably make fun of you a lot.
I was terrible there, you don't need to apologize :P
In post 318, Nachomamma8 wrote:what are your hot takes on people not named Wisdom or Infinity?
Kraska townread like I said in my quotewall, tentatively leaning town on you, Tammy and Kagami for various reasons
Leon's entrance was pretty bad so that's a scumlean
The lack of Bulbazak presence is also concerning me
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 321, SirCakez wrote:I think that you would be normal with these players if you were town here, but the fact you're holding back and going along with the crowd reads to me like scum trying to be cautious around this very strong playerlist.
To compare, you were very aggressive as scum in Soccer Spirits, but that playerlist was much weaker in general imo
i dont think these assumptions have any ground
I can't be town opting to not be aggressive for once because..?
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 321, SirCakez wrote:tentatively leaning town on you

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:25 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Hey look a wild "Bumpabeast"!
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”