Micro 659: Game Of Thrones S1E2 GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Wisdom »

seriously? him refusing to claim is what makes you rethink about things?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Wisdom »

eh
good thing im probably right about you being scum and ill die tonight
i cant stand this game
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:55 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 250, Wisdom wrote:seriously? him refusing to claim is what makes you rethink about things?
yep. cos it is claim refusal seems to come from stubborn town than dumb scum, who refuses to claim on d1.

your last posts are fake as shit. so what is your read on kuroi?
whew!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:57 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 249, pirate mollie wrote:and actually ugh. I know a player who refused to claim in a recent game and they were town.

kraeg is going about it very similarly

I need to rethink about things.

UNVOTE: kraeg

I really loved my kraeg/kuroi scumteam tho :(
Don't worry. Even if Kraeg is town, I could still be scum!
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 252, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 250, Wisdom wrote:seriously? him refusing to claim is what makes you rethink about things?
yep. cos it is claim refusal seems to come from stubborn town than dumb scum, who refuses to claim on d1.
bullshit
refusing to claim is personality related and has nothing to do with alignment
it's just a weak excuse for you to leave the wagon
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:49 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 254, Wisdom wrote:
In post 252, pirate mollie wrote:
bullshit
refusing to claim is personality related and has nothing to do with alignment
it's just a weak excuse for you to leave the wagon
and I don't think that you are so incredibly stupid to have not learned 1 single thing from the last we completed.

like srsly are you?

I am not going to respond to you until you get your head out of your ass cos unlike you I don't want to drown the game in a stupid back and forth with you until I have a better grasp of the gamestate. if you are really being this obtuse and are town then I think that you really DO need to take a break, cos you are missing a lot of town cues from other players and in the last game you were too busy trying to scramble around trying to save face and salvage your ego instead of owning where you fucked up and learning from it. if you are scum carry on I guess.

@ every1 else:
it has been in my experience that town are more likely to refuse to claim than scum and based off of my recent experience where I had to watch a town player that I adore get crucified cos I was scum cos he was lynched based off of that and I don't want a repeat especially since I am town this game. if your experience is different than mine plz show me the error of my ways.

the only player that I have seen do that as scum is cupcake and well, ITS CUPCAKE.

@ kuroi - sure you can be scum but it won't be for the reasons that I thought that they were so I am starting from scratch with you.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I am going to try to tone down from now on
whew!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm V/LA until Monday. Per my sig, I'm usually not checking games much.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 144, ConvergentConclusion wrote:
In post 139, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 130, SirCakez wrote:
In post 116, shaddowez wrote:
In post 107, SirCakez wrote:What are you hoping to get from these questions?
Scum generally need to make up reasons to scum read people. Considering Kraeg is saying he thinks there's scum on his wagon, it'd be interesting to see who he thinks it is and why. It can also help support associatives/distancing if he flips red.

As for GL, he hasn't really provided much this game, so similarly I'm trying to get content from him. Engaging people and getting information is the only way for us to root out the scum.
This answer was a lot better then expected, good reasoning behind both of those
I don't think his answer was all that good, and it's strange to me that you took your foot off the gas here. Are you still scumreading shaddowez? If not then what exactly is in this post that scum!shaddowez could not have faked
I know you said you didn't think that anything so far was particularly scummy, but what you think about shaddowez overall and do you think this answer means anything?
eh, shaddowez keeps making these robotic posts which ping me on a gut level but in the end I do feel he's legitimately trying to game-solve. Like he's asked me a couple useless questions which initially I thought may have been scummy, but then he posts stuff like this:
In post 162, shaddowez wrote:Asking questions is the only way to determine motivations, and information we gain from other players is the only tool we have to use. Just letting people say/do things without wondering why can only mean you don't care about the reasons.
which makes me think it's a playstyle thing more than an alignment thing.

Cakez's pivot on him was what I was trying to explore, because it looks to me like he felt like he needed an excuse to drop his push on shaddowez so he could hop on the Kraeg wagon
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 146, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 142, GuiltyLion wrote:hey mollie

I think people want to lynch Kraeg because he threw up a "go ahead and lynch me, scum is on my wagon" response when I nudged his wagon along

are you thinking that his posting is townie or just not-scummy
I think it is not scummy.

can you walk me through your reads?

you have wis and cc as town and i don't see it.
I have read through everything, now I'm just replying to things in order, so these reads are through all 11 pages

town: {Wisdom, CC, shaddowez}
not-quite-town: {mollie, BBT, Kraeg, Kuroi}
scum: {Cakez}

I can't see Wisdom as scum, he's been creating content the whole game and I vibe with his slightly militant way of calling people out (stuff like , ), especially for the early game. there's no fear in his posts. with respect to CC, he interjected himself into the Expedience-Cakez dialogue without trying to picking out one side or the other as scummy, which is what I was looking to see if he would do when I asked him about it. Also posting without unvoting strikes me as townie as well, scum would be a lot more self-conscious about doubtcasting a wagon that they're still sitting on.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 153, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 152, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Shit.

Later today, I swear.
I'll vote you if I don't get anything by tomorrow.
this vote never happened

Kuroi, why haven't you joined the BBT wagon?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 162, shaddowez wrote:
GuiltyLion wrote: hey mollie

I think people want to lynch Kraeg because he threw up a "go ahead and lynch me, scum is on my wagon" response when I nudged his wagon along

are you thinking that his posting is townie or just not-scummy
This post seems very two-sided to me. You admit that you nudged the wagon along, without actually voting him. Additionally, you're almost hand waving away and cherry picking the argument, making it sound like you're dismissing the scum read. So which is it?
eh well I thought at the time that Kraeg hit L-1 quite rapidly, so I nudged it along to see how he'd react and whether anyone would bail from the wagon or defend him and why.

What happened was he was actually only at L-2 since Cakez had moved his vote, but then Cakez jumped back on and mollie started questioning why he was a wagon before voting him again. If Wisdom and CC are town and Kraeg is a targeted mislynch for today, then it's likely that one of mollie or Cakez is scum.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 177, Wisdom wrote:your reasoning on BBT is literally "he's prod-dodging, means he's scum"

you can't possibly expect us to take this seriously

BBT is skilled enough that he would never resort to lurking, it's crystal clear that the prod dodging is happening because he actually doesn't have time for the game.
I take it seriously, scum!BBT lurked out of Hot Fuzz mafia, and only posted to hammer mislynches on D1 and D2.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 192, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 191, Wisdom wrote:
In post 190, KuroiXHF wrote:Essentially, you're saying, "I'm as confident of him being scum as I possibly can be without a confirmed cop result." Is that correct?
i dont actually know
his posts feel so contrived so consistently that im starting to think hes just THAT bad
which i shouldnt be thinking ever because its against common sense but blame the years of me seeing bad town players playing badly
But I mean, people don't ever say, "If I'm wrong, I'm going to be taking a break," unless you're that certain of someone flipping scum. That's like saying, "I'll bet you a million bucks that..." You wouldn't say that unless you were that sure.
I don't like how Kuroi is riffing on this at all, it's a lot of framing
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

anyway that's my shotgun of catchup posts for now, let me know if I missed anything

I'd like a Cakez/Kuroi/BBT lynchpool for today
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by Wisdom »

GL is town
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Radja »

Day 1, VC 6
The Hand of the King, Jon Arryn, is dead. Who will be the successor?

-

BlueBloodedToffee (3)
-
GuiltyLion, shaddowez, Kraeg

Kraeg (1)
-
SirCakez

Wisdom (1)
-
BlueBloodedToffee

SirCakez (1)
-
Wisdom

KuroiXHF (1)
-
ConvergentConclusion

GuiltyLion (1)
-
KuroiXHF

Not Voting (1)
-
pirate mollie

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch! Deadline is on November 20th at 11:00 PM(GMT+1) or in (expired on 2016-11-30 23:00:00).

Mod Notes -
shaddowez is on V/LA until November 14
KuroiXHF is on V/LA until November 14

KuroiXHF wrote:I said stop using that damn picture, damn it!
This is the day 1 picture. Deal with it :P
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Wisdom »

VOTE: bbt

L-1
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:01 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 258, GuiltyLion wrote: Cakez's pivot on him was what I was trying to explore, because it looks to me like he felt like he needed an excuse to drop his push on shaddowez so he could hop on the Kraeg wagon
Well yeah the stuff Kraeg was posting was unbelievably scummy and Shaddowez had good reactions soooo the conclusion there is obvious for me

BBT I have 0 read on so I guess I'm fine with him going? The Kraeg wagon collapse is infuriating though.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:18 am

Post by pirate mollie »

at least now I have pinpointed as to why I hate playing town in mafia as of late.
whew!
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:28 am

Post by Radja »

BlueBloodedToffee has been prodded.
"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6
ConvergentConclusion
ConvergentConclusion
Goon
ConvergentConclusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:34 am

Post by ConvergentConclusion »

@Mod

I'm sorry, but I must replace out.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Radja »

looking for a replacement for ConvergentConclusion
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:53 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Fuck fuck fuck

I swear I'll get to this. If not by Tuesday night I'll replace out
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:54 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

That was me responding to a prod.

Wagon on me is lol though.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”