Trial of the Evoker: The Corrupted

Forum for old private topics
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Impoetic »

actually no i'm stupid.

Since we'd risk killing what's basically a blue if we killed wisdom and redirected it to us, i'd definitely wanna kill elsewhere. I think we can either leave it or do what pisskop said but with someone that isn't Iron i.e. nullify the spell whilst killing the person we want
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I think that's our best bet, just redirecting it to whoever is going to die
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

@Nahdia What happens to the 2-shot magic after they are used? Will they still remain in the spellbook and flips or do they disappear?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Impoetic »

oh good question o:
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 102, Dunnstral wrote:
@Nahdia What happens to the 2-shot magic after they are used? Will they still remain in the spellbook and flips or do they disappear?
The section that reads "they will be removed from your spellbook once no uses remain" is followed by "None of the above applies to dark magic."

Dark Magic never leaves your spellbook, even if your uses are spent.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 104, Nahdia wrote:
In post 102, Dunnstral wrote:
The section that reads "they will be removed from your spellbook once no uses remain" is followed by "None of the above applies to dark magic."

Dark Magic never leaves your spellbook, even if your uses are spent.
stop right there natattlie

i don't know what you're trying to pull, but if you think u can use those goddamned fancy-shmancy "words" and "englishes" of yours to make us look stupid you've got aNOTHER THING COMIN', 'cause I'm NOT GOING TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT god damn it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:48 am

Post by pisskop »

Anybody going to complain if I instahammer sondam when I get the chance?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Dunnstral »

You mean in here? No

I'm sure some town-aligned fellows would have something to say about that
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:57 am

Post by pisskop »

lol.

Nah, youd be suprised how easy that is to shrug off.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not winning any friends today, but the people who know me are townreading me.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

SURE
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

This day it will be known that I will not be lynched despite being the scummiest guy.

And This night I will be visited by peoples. We will see the people who need ropes.

And tomorrows this day I will reveal my true identity as apathetic town!

\o\
/o/
\o
l
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Impoetic »

nope
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Impoetic »

@ whether anyone here would complain

realized that was kind of nebulous
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:09 am

Post by pisskop »

*shuffles knuckles*

*just as planned'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:21 am

Post by pisskop »

@mod: does your flavor have a source or are you just that good?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Nahdia »

It's all original flavor.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

i didn't realize how new blooded this game was until they suggestes d1 vca
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

eh I think a lot of ppl do that lately.

Also so far the hydra standing is I've been scumreading you all game but Impo has been townreading you. Your latest post earned some cheap points with me but not much. Impo townreads you for things like 1040 which I am kinda exasperated with tbh.

Also sorry for dropping out. [REDACTED BY REQUEST] I asked Impo to carry the hydra for a bit but I'll be back soonish. Is there anything you need me to try to do in the meantime that I can possibly pull off?
Last edited by Nahdia on Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

its awful.

d1 its bad. d2 its junk. vca is overvalued by the lazy man.
its a tool to not even be spoken of until you can color in the flips.

but 1040 is a naked dunn vote. that sets a clear up for him if i flip and in a game as slow and illreasoned as this, shows hunting.

ill have to roll up my sleeves and do some real posting tonight but fire is with me nos is agogo and wis was there.

:!

wisdom come back you can blame it all on meee
and leaving this nullplayer in your stead was a dm bro
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

Sick of it needs to play.

I really dislike having a player I dont know but have previous obligations to joining a game as a replacement for somebody I know and who townread me.

I would have had this situation under control were it not for that. But I did misjudge the playerbase.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

hmm I was wrong it was 1080 she thought was townie.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1461, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'll be honest here, I'm defending Sondam mostly cuz I want to piss them off with my ability Night 1. I'll actually form a read on them tomorrow k?

Should we redirect him
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

We should kill him.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”